Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,715 members, 7,959,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own (33938 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cococandy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lol cheesy
edwife:

Gbam do me i do you cool
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Na wao do me I do you man no go vex step on the dance floor man no go vex. So why is he expecting her to wear it. I no wear mine too cos hubby removed his.

When he raised the issue this morning, I told him he is the head. That leaders live by example. So if he wants me to wear he should start wearing his. Though I wear it sometimes but after loosing my ring for two consecutive times am careful.

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
bellong:

I only signed to be married not to be wearing finger-cuff..... cheesy cheesy

Lol . Na real cuff. You should consider to get a tattoo on that finger. I mean, why would you be walking around as a free single man when you are not.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Truckpusher(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
cococandy: Oh dear did you just say that about the black man?
No you didn't.
Naa. I disagree.
I know men who don't have to be in control of their wives to be something.
You're basically saying the black man is an empty vessel who needs to exercise control over his wife to feel good about himself.
How dare you insult black men like that? angry

o
Accept the truth and feel the pain of the black man ,look through my eyes right now and you'll understand why lots of folks breath fire when you ladies speak up.
Though the women speak the truth but the truth is bitter.........Is the Blackman really ready for what their women want?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by bellong: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chillisauce:

Lol . Na real cuff. You should consider to get a tattoo on that finger. I mean, why would you be walking around as a free single man when you are not.

grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cococandy(f): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Well then following your line of thought,I'd say the problem is with you guys and not us right?
But a man who let's go of the domineering attitude and the sick need to control usually reaps most of the benefits of a marriage and at the same time realizes he has more going for him than a need to put someone(his wife) down to feel on top.
Truckpusher: Accept the truth and feel the pain of the black man ,look through my eyes right now and you'll understand why lots of folks breath fire when you ladies speak up.
Though the women speak the truth but the truth is bitter.........Is the Blackman really ready for what their women want?

7 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Truckpusher(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
cococandy: Well then following your line of thought,I'd say the problem is with you guys and not us right?
But a man who let's go of the domineering attitude and the sick need to control usually reaps most of the benefits of a marriage and at the same time realizes he has more going for him than a need to put someone(his wife) down to feel on top.
Real men do not put down their wives to feel on top ,it's the other way round because men are the sleeping warrior.

Real men let their women do the control but always give compliments to solidify their control over other men.
If you want to control other men,unleash your woman while pulling the strings.........THE NUMBER ONE RULE FOR EVERY GREAT MAN THAT EVER LIVED. wink

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by adebayour26: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truckpusher: Tell them.
You can never have two captain in one ship cheesy
If the woman is the captain let the man obey the rules but if it's a clear cut situation that the man is the captain then let the weaker vessel lay low. cheesy
Baba, u ar making sense
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Now you're speaking from both sides of your mouth.
First you say control over his wife is all a black man has and take that away he's nothing.

Now you're saying real men let their women do the controlling.

E be like say your mission na to confuse me this night.
Abi you dey club for portharcourt typing under the influence of henessy?

I give up angry
Truckpusher: Real men do not put down their wives to feel on top ,it's the other way round because men are the sleeping warrior.

Real men let their women do the control but always give compliments to solidify their control over other men.
If you want to control other men,unleash your woman while pulling the strings.........THE NUMBER ONE RULE FOR EVERY GREAT MAN THAT EVER LIVED. wink

8 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truckpusher: Tell them.
You can never have two captain in one ship cheesy
If the woman is the captain let the man obey the rules but if it's a clear cut situation that the man is the captain then let the weaker vessel lay low. cheesy
angry
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
She is following her husband's footsteps so i dont see where the problem is. What the leader does the follower is doing also...

Isn't it? grin

10 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by 1miccza: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: When some women flaunt their wedding rings,she's not doing that cos her hubby doesn't wear his?

Well,that's her business! Ko kan aye!

Exactly ko kan aye
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by bukatyne(f): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
cococandy: He's leading by example.
Wifey is a good follower kiss

Exactly

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by armyofone(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
hmmmm always some cunny man die cunny man buried him stories.
Imagine breaking your bank account just to have those shinning rocks only to use it to dress up your table.
Apart from lost and allegy/medical reasons, married guys not having their rings on are lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by okotv(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Tymax: It's bad. That's a poor excuse.
bad not to wear rings that's false cause it doesn't signify marriage.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by okotv(m): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2014
cbrass: Jeez...you mean ppl care about wearing that silly piece of metal shocked as for me I can never and ever put it on..
thank you
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 27, 2014
cbrass: Jeez...you mean ppl care about wearing that silly piece of metal shocked as for me I can never and ever put it on..

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cbrass(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

undecided undecided

Yea tongue
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cbrass(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
berem: you call it silly metal? A symbol of union blessed by an ordained man of God is what you call a silly metal?

Smh

Yea, its a piece of sh1t intoduced by some pagans, so how will a supposedly man of God god bless a pagan stuff for me and say that's the symbol of love, that's the most silly thing som1 can say.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Daresh(f): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
adebayour26: That wedding is doomed to crash if both of them cannot just bury their ego especially that woman.

Of course you will blame the woman. It's all her fault abi?

12 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by adebayour26: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Daresh:

Of course you will blame the woman. It's all her fault abi?
I laff....it's not like that now....just that the woman is expected to submit.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Daresh(f): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
adebayour26:
I laff....it's not like that now....just that the woman is expected to submit.

What exactly should she submit to in this matter? Her husband doesn't want to wear his ring, she doesnt want to wear hers? Abi did she do anything wrong? If she's doing something wrong then so is he. I tire for double standards.

27 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
There is more to the story ..........we need episode 1-4 ,this part is d 5th episode.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by adebayour26: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Daresh:

What exactly should she submit to in this matter? Her husband doesn't want to wear his ring, she doesnt want to wear hers? Abi did she do anything wrong? If she's doing something wrong then so is he. I tire for double standards.
Though this is not good but we all know that men have this EGO character, I feel anyone of them that is matured and wise enough to think of saving their marraige should shift ground and succumb to the other spouse' demand.

@daresh....weldone!!
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by adebayour26: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice topic anyway....
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by beeevan: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
It pays to follow your leader, if the head of the house pulls the symbol of his union with you, wetin you still carry ring for finger dey do, abi nah you dey marry yourself?

The woman is right, she submitted totally to the leadership of her husband and that's worthy of emulation.

16 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
beeevan: It pays to follow your leader, if the head of the house pulls the symbol of his union with you, wetin you still carry ring for finger dey do, abi nah you dey marry yourself?

The woman is right, she submitted totally to the leadership of her husband and that's worthy of emulation.
Beevan thank you. The same thing I told my hubby when he raised the issue. I told him am following his leadership and that leaders lead by example. He gave the crap that he came to marry me and that he used his money to buy the ring. So I must wear it. That i can't force him to wear it by removing mine. That there are better ways to win the fight. Na so I look myself smile. Say thank God I wasn't hungry in my house if not he can wake up one day and say I can't talk in my home cos he feeds me. Things women face in marriage.

11 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by beeevan: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Icherishu:
Beevan thank you. The same thing I told my hubby when he raised the issue. I told him am following his leadership and that leaders lead by example. He gave the crap that he came to marry me and that he used his money to buy the ring. So I must wear it. That i can't force him to wear it by removing mine. That there are better ways to win the fight. Na so I look myself smile. Say thank God I wasn't hungry in my house if not he can wake up one day and say I can't talk in my home cos he feeds me. Things women face in marriage.

My dear me must submit reach ground ooo, i follow my leader exclusively, any way the leader wants it is how we gonna roll it.

No be only 'nah me carry money come marry you", the ring will constrict me if my lawfully wedded husband rids his and I still wear my mine. I might just wake up to see both finger and ring detached from my person by my subconscious grin.

10 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by cherryice(f): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish cool
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by JayKaba(m): 4:40am On Sep 29, 2014
I have been married 13 years and stopped wearing my wedding ring since our first year of marriage. I hate rings, chains and any form of jewelry. Use of wedding ring is a western culture (it's not even biblical). It doesn't add or remove anything from your marriage. If the lady in question decides to take off her ring because her husband removed his, then I say "all well & good". So long as they remain faithful to each other.

14 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by evea: 4:46am On Sep 29, 2014
Guys, dts bad. I feel we shld help d woman, she's going tru a lot nw. Frid 2 d woman, pls,give her gd advice 2 save d marriage. dts hw she will end up bn a single mum. We should learn to reduce d rate of single mum dan increasing it. As a gd Frid, it goes a long way to help. remember 2 wrong doesn't mk a right. let her wear her ring n beg God 4 4giveness n His help with Graces. Women, we should learn to bear with the men. sometimes, dey act lyk babies. tnx

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by HerexG(m): 4:48am On Sep 29, 2014
Does two wrongs make a right ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. / Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.