Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan (31635 Views)

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years / I Don’t Regret Statements I Made Before Elections –okupe / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Amanwulu1(m): 2:47am On Sep 29, 2014
g
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by timilehing(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2014
Egbere Jonathan, fooling himself with words since 2010

4 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 29, 2014
ShehuAba: Feeling sad for which country?
Maybe Otuoke.
Jonathan can't seem to stop amazing us with his antics by the day.

Because of people like you, people with excessive tribalistic and religious bigotry, he feels sad for Nigeria.

WHEN I become president, I would ban all religious activities until the president of CAN and Jumaitu FgJbzgy GdfJbv sign that anyone caught fighting for religion should be slaughtered like the goat that he/she is.

Any tribal comments made online would be tracked and the person picked up an thrown into Kirikiri.

One cannot be a gentleman and govern Nigeria succesfully, lie lie.

6 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by lakamua: 4:55am On Sep 29, 2014
this man is a disease cry

5 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Gorrbachev: 4:57am On Sep 29, 2014
oduastates: Error.
Fashola not Nigeria ,was able to fight ebola because Fashola assembled a competent team of aides ,with the assistance of the international community.

Where was he when
1 Fashola was reordering the state's budget to fight ebola

2 Fashola was leading from the front lines

3 Fashola was designating quarantine centres
And sensitising the public

This man thinks we are stupid ,when LAGOS state was offering doctors between $250 - $500 per day to volunteer for ebola duty ,the FG was AWOL with the camera hugging health minister who was giving out useless updates ,was busy claiming Ebola funds were for cars.

I know where he was,
He was hiding in Aso Rock sponsoring some touts under the transmorphication embarassidiots of Nigeria

He should tell us the hospital he built to fight ebola.maybe he thinks that those China made thermometer at the airports is the same as effective control of ebola.
This is leadership.Fashola doing the job of an absentee president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsZfY7YDFQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqXtaHG3vQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtP6PMbAnc

6 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Johnnyessence: he should be sad cos terrorism in Nigeria is been politicized job recruiting in Nigerian is now disbursing of thousands before u eventually get d job,every political office holder now use d office to embezzle our money,corruption is now d order of d day even d military chief are now embezzle our money. we are tired of Gej govt. we are fooled with I don't av cloth and shoes again .our education system is now decay if u don't cram very well u won't earn distinction even d so called lecturers that's bagging PhD today are after govt. money not impacting knowledge to d students it's only d few ones that are now trying. no jobs after u graduate from 4 yrs course no encouragement for our teeming youth Thk God for fashola and Dr. adadevoh that quickly stop Ebola spreading and public awareness of our teeming youth ,ngo's ,state doctors that stop d spread of ebola.our youth are now roaming d street after dey av sleepiness time in schl while reading to av distinction.and d end of day when they av their class they apply for jobs no jobs.good luck should remember one thing in life u can't be successfully by not impacting ur little quota in d life of youth,good luck should remember our youth are d leaders of tomorrow ,good luck should remember no permanent place in life,good luck should remember one day he will give account of what he do in his govt. to God Cos' God will ask him.

are u sure u did well in school? Not in one of the 'General Study' courses dou'
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by lanrexdo(m): 4:59am On Sep 29, 2014
The past few days, i have been on most FTC.
isacolukay: So why the stress on Opposition party states?

Oh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who spared our lives to witness this day, help us influence the minds of these Mods so that my dream of FTC on a FP topic can come true!!!
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 29, 2014

Oh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who spared our lives to witness this day, help us influence the minds of these Mods so that my dream of FTC on a FP topic can come true!!!
Amen o! Your dream has been realised at last. A biggest CONGRAT on this great achievement. I join you happy too. Congrat once again. It's a sign of better things to come. God bless.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by ochilikoko(m): 5:10am On Sep 29, 2014
No one can survive joking or to politicise ebola virus.its too deadly to play with unlike terrorism.
Terrorist can draw their targets based on their interest but ebola doesn't know the rich or the poor hence, can kill anyhow

2 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Owoplenty(m): 5:14am On Sep 29, 2014
That event must be a comedic show.can prexy preaching against coruption?
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by LajaLaba: 5:22am On Sep 29, 2014
We never forget the rubbish u said about the Yorubas GEJ

1 Like

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by jkendy(m): 5:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Mr President, that's exactly how we all feel as a result of bad administration.
Some of your subjects are even ashamed to identify themselves as Nigerians when they're abroad.
Do something b4 something 'DOES' you in 2015

3 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by LajaLaba: 5:25am On Sep 29, 2014
chinwike2: OP how far na ? Hope fine. Back to topic- El-rufai and junaid mohammed Etc. will be judged by posterity
Wike?what a looser name?u don collect bembe ba?

2 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Silence is the best answer for a f00l.

3 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2014
SOMEONE PLS TELL THIS MUMU TO KEEP SHUT....HE HAS NO CREDIBILITY AT ALL.....HE NEEDS TO FEEL SAD FOR HIMSELF CAUSE THIS BIG PHOOL HAS NO SENSE WHATSOEVER....DOOFUS OSHI....

4 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by shorexng: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Mr President, when I listen to you and your cohorts' statements about Nigeria I feel sad for Nigeria. Statements like: we have reduced poverty by 50%; no girl was kidnapped; our soldiers are not disgruntled; America will know; the money was for arms importation, na only you waka come...
How did we get here as a country. This is not to make mockery of the President, just saying I feel: This man can't pass for a class captain. No charisma, no foresight, no eloquence, absence of moral standards in governance...
And some folks keep supporting him; and I ask 'Am I missing something?' We ought to be striving for better but we don't have good.

21 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by nagoma(m): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2014
chinwike2: OP how far na ? Hope fine. Back to topic- El-rufai and junaid mohammed Etc. will be judged by posterity

And behold who was preaching at the occasion - ORISTEJEFOR ! How can we ever progress when we pretend and close our eyes to obvious wrong and evil? An arms smuggler Pastor talking about corruption.

7 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by mainman7(m): 6:07am On Sep 29, 2014
Yorubas wish no one evil, but the continuous heart cry of igbos for the Yorubas is evil day in day out. Yet, I'm glad your self-deceiving egoistic intelligence always ends up as monumental foolishness.
Senselessly inconsiderate igbo people, they made frantic effort to destroy the good relationship btwn Jonathan and OBJ that brought him to power inorder to have a strangle hold on the mumu. They've already brainwashed Jonathan to starve the SouthWest of funds, capital projects, appointments, contracts etc.. inorder for only them to appear advancing. Unless we didn't innocently accomondate u evil souls as brothers in our own lands, God shall surely punish all of you enemies of Great Yoruba People.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by gnykelly(m): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2014
If I am elected President in 2011….rather, I
would want you to judge me by my records.
I know you are tired of empty promises, so I will
make only one promise to you today. The only
promise I make to you my friends, fellow
citizens and Nigeria, is to promise LESS and
deliver MORE if I am elected. I call on you to
join me to work together in harmony and
synergy to forge a nation where we understand
our differences instead of pretending they do
not exist and work towards a perfect union
founded on transparency, equity and justice. -
GEJ declaration of intent to run for office
15-10-2010

4 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2014
mainman7: Yorubas wish no one evil, but the continuous heart cry of igbos for the Yorubas is evil day in day out. Yet, I'm glad your self-deceiving egoistic intelligence always ends up as monumental foolishness.
Senselessly inconsiderate igbo people, they made frantic effort to destroy the good relationship btwn Jonathan and OBJ that brought him to power inorder to have a strangle hold on the mumu. They've already brainwashed Jonathan to starve the SouthWest of funds, capital projects, appointments, contracts etc.. inorder for only them to appear advancing. Unless we didn't innocently accomondate u evil souls as brothers in our own lands, God shall surely punish all of you enemies of Great Yoruba People.

Bros did you forget to take your meds

7 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 29, 2014
oduastates: Error.
Fashola not Nigeria ,was able to fight ebola because Fashola assembled a competent team of aides ,with the assistance of the international community.

Where was he when
1 Fashola was reordering the state's budget to fight ebola

2 Fashola was leading from the front lines

3 Fashola was designating quarantine centres
And sensitising the public

This man thinks we are stupid ,when LAGOS state was offering doctors between $250 - $500 per day to volunteer for ebola duty ,the FG was AWOL with the camera hugging health minister who was giving out useless updates ,was busy claiming Ebola funds were for cars.

I know where he was,
He was hiding in Aso Rock sponsoring some touts under the transmorphication embarassidiots of Nigeria

He should tell us the hospital he built to fight ebola.maybe he thinks that those China made thermometer at the airports is the same as effective control of ebola.
This is leadership.Fashola doing the job of an absentee president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsZfY7YDFQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqXtaHG3vQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtP6PMbAnc
Your problem is IGNORANCE. What do you about what it takes to manage ebola? You think everything is politics? Even your master, Fashola, knew he could not play politics with ebola. People should just ignore your senseless and ignorance laden post.

10 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by princealbashir: 6:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Actually when I listen to you, I feel sorry for you. So clueless.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by olatade(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2014
sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2014
When we see somethings happening within the government, we feel sad too
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by nagoma(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Nobleval: he was trying to prove a point. Must you distort everything? Can't you read between the lines?

Okay let me explain to you. The president want people like you to unite and fight terrorism irrespective of your political party....just like you did when Ebola came into Nigeria. Then nobody was thinking about opposition and other trivial matters. Our main goal was to kick ebola out of Nigeria...and we did it. We can eradicate this disease called BH if we put the same zeal and vigour we used in ebola's case here.

And Modu Sheriff is the President's best friend and ihejirika was said to be cleared of Rev. Davis exposure and the Preacher at this national prayer occasion was the same person accused of smuggling arms into Nigeria using the Jet presumably given to him by the president. No investigation on any of these , and the National Assembly was bribed in $$$ to shut up. So who is refusing to fight terrorism please?

8 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by princealbashir: 6:17am On Sep 29, 2014
olatade: sad

Any Man that doesn't keep to his words is a coward - Edgar 1870

13 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by mako007(m): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2014

*modified*
I can't believe we made it!
Let me start my vote of thanx by thanking the Alpha and Omega, the one who was, who is and who is to come for giving me the initiative to comment on this thread. And for making this happen on a Monday morning, it is a sign of good things to come.

I would also thank Sincere9gerian for his wisdom in creating d thread (tho I know say him get plenty FP threads sha, maybe with time, he'll give me the code to opening one). I appreciate Godsmercy1 for bringing my attention to this (Good news will not be far from you in Jesus' name).

Lastly, I thank y'all for making out time to read this. Una time go come too o! Amen.
But on a sad note, my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Who cares? At least I'm FTC on FP!!!
to think of, you even had a gf
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by pentagonal: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Your problem is IGNORANCE. What do you about what it takes to manage ebola? You think everything is politics? Even your master, Fashola, knew he could not play politics with ebola. People should just ignore your senseless and ignorance laden post.

you are a clinical certified m0ron, pray, tell us the contribution of the doofus otueke retarrd to the Ebola fight they even ignored a warning by the defence ministry to forestall a possible Patrick Sawyerr. while the fufu for brains liebran maku was telling the world after there rubbish gathering every mid week, that they got vaccine for Ebola. you like your master need to be tied to a stake, skinned alive and burn to death while loonies smoke y'all ashes till they get high.

15 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by ShehuAba(m): 6:30am On Sep 29, 2014
theassassin:

abokii sharap and eat gworo

Olukwu, you better keep quiet instead of talking trash. I can see that you are also SAD like your Otuoke oga. Ode oshi.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by arsetalks(m): 6:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Truly some statements are unnecessary but so also is inaction by the man who should know better.

So also are the misguided statements frm people like Reuben Abbiati and Olukolade. He is quick to point accusing fingers to the opposition forgetting the annoying statement that keeps coming from the mouths of people he pays.

Same man that alluded all PDP governed states are having less insecurity problems.

6 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by kristisking(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2014
APC stalwarts are carring out their threat they made in 2011,if they lost the election.They have succeeded in using bokoharam to distabilize GEJ government and they have continued to heat up the polity by making procative statements
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by ifaoni(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2014
what is dis sleepin sickness sayin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue / Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos / Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.