Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan (31634 Views)

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years / I Don’t Regret Statements I Made Before Elections –okupe / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (2) (3) (4)

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2014
engineerd:

Bros did you forget to take your meds

I was about to ask the same question
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by cuteboy2: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Descartes: Meanwhile the Janjäweeds and Liar Mohammed have not deemed it feat to congratulate and encourage our Military. cry The reason is not far-fetched angry

Please ask them for me oooo
I am in shock that APC leadership have not bothered to utter a word of encouragement to boost the moral of our troops.

Even Buhari, a retired army general who commanded a Division in Nigerian North East is also maintaining a stony silence. It si as if they are sad that the military is bloodying the nose of Boko Haram. Confirms the fact that BH is a political creation of APC to make GEJ unpopular and win back power.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Ahmeduana(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2014
chinwike2: could you please double-check your English statement sir ? Thanks.
WETIN RONG WIT HIS OYINBO, Mr TURACHIN?
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Ahmeduana(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2014
EdCure: He should be ashamed of himself for dragging this country into moral decadence.
I WEEP FOR apc GOLLUM AND GOLLUMSIES ON NAIRALAND! ESPECIALLY WHEN they MADE THOSE HORRIBLE NOISE FROM THEIR THROAT LIKE SMEAGOL!
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2014
Descartes: Meanwhile the Janjäweeds and Liar Mohammed have not deemed it feat fit to congratulate and encourage our Military. cry The reason is not far-fetched angry
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by BodyKiss(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2014
So rich coming from the Dundi himself

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2014
/
I am not sad that GEJ is contesting in 2015.

I am only sad that there are no viable opponents.

All the good candidates have turned to sycophants.

And the alternatives? Buhari and Atiku! Naaa!
Thanks but no thanks!

GEJ till eternity sounds very familiar. Think about IBB, Abacha, OBJ. People campaigned for their continuity and said the exact same things they are saying about GEJ now. The sycophants made their money Snd the rot continued.

So go on. Love GEJ because political jobbers told you so. Thunder will fire anyone that comes after the election to complain about the incompetence and ineptitude of GEJ.

And for me? No be person river catch im dey swallow?

\

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by CodeHouse: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2014
chinwike2: this Analogy Mr president is making with rivers and lagos states is not short-sighted because they are all his territory, is there a part of the analogy you don't understand ? Please sir dont lose sight of the message on UNITY
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2014
folahann:
I'm sure if an average man's car was found somewhere dealing in arms, he would be behind bars by now. Even though the car might have been stolen from him
You're going too far Sir, I'm sure if this jet belonged to the opposition party all hell wouldve been let loose on them. It's just a shame that we're still at this level in Nigeria.

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by ikweremilitant: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2014
chinwike2: this Analogy Mr president is making with rivers and lagos states is not short-sighted because they are all his territory, is there a part of the analogy you don't understand ? Please sir dont lose sight of the message on UNITY
my broda i tire o

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Gej ought to be feeling sad Cos' all d excos in his govt. are corrupting d society just wait and see come 2015 election imagine petroleum minister not attending probing panel of petrol subsidy.Gej should be preparing for his handing over note oooooooooooooooooooo he's saying that we contain Ebola Cos' we are unite if not for Dr.adadevoh that detect d virus in time ,d Lagos state governor too do well in his assignment .fashola tried a lot to contain d virus oooooo fashola disburse a lot of money to d health system in health system in Lagos state.imagine our primary health care system in Lagos av emergency bay fashola should be giving kudos oooo cos he doesn't fail in his assignment ooooo unlike that clueless president that's not effective in his job ooo.fashola really try in this contain of this virus oooo our federal teaching hospitals are in shabbles oooo no free health care system Gej will surely be voted out come 2015 election oooo.

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2014
I'm sadder wen I see d money u're sharing undecided

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by egopersonified(f): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2014
isacolukay: So why the stress on Opposition party states?

Oh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who spared our lives to witness this day, help us influence the minds of these Mods so that my dream of FTC on a FP topic can come true!!!

*modified*
I can't believe we made it!
Let me start my vote of thanx by thanking the Alpha and Omega, the one who was, who is and who is to come for giving me the initiative to comment on this thread. And for making this happen on a Monday morning, it is a sign of good things to come.

I would also thank Sincere9gerian for his wisdom in creating d thread (tho I know say him get plenty FP threads sha, maybe with time, he'll give me the code to opening one). I appreciate Godsmercy1 for bringing my attention to this (Good news will not be far from you in Jesus' name).

Lastly, I thank y'all for making out time to read this. Una time go come too o! Amen.
But on a sad note, my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Who cares? At least I'm FTC on FP!!!

Congratulations my brother, may you always be ftc all the days of your life, amen. But you never reach to marry? Anyway, way God bring you a partner that would give you joy always. By the way, where is the ftc on fp party taking place?
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by isacolukay(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2014
mako007: to think of, you even had a gf

Baba, e no too much for me now. I've passed my twenties. U no wan make I marry?
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by isacolukay(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2014
egopersonified:

Congratulations my brother, may you always be ftc all the days of your life, amen. But you never reach to marry? Anyway, way God bring you a partner that would give you joy always. By the way, where is the ftc on fp party taking place?

wrt the prayers, I wish u d same. For the party, let's finish the Igbo Day celebration at Garki dis evening. I'll communicate the venue.

Abeg make we no derail Sincere9gerian thread.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by lanrexdo(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2014
You hit the f*cking nail on the head!

May your days be long!

berem: Who makes inflammatory statements and divide Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines if not PDP leaders?

I smell hypocrisy Mr President!!
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2014
kristisking: APC stalwarts are carring out their threat they made in 2011,if they lost the election.They have succeeded in using bokoharam to distabilize GEJ government and they have continued to heat up the polity by making procative statements
How about looking at it from this angle? PDP have successfully brainwashed Nigerians like you into believing APC is responsible for the Bokoharam menace. Now all of a sudden after some years of insurgency the Federal government is winning the "APC funded Bokoharam" some few Months to election which to their credit and to the detriment of APC...the Bokoharam insurgency has also been able to disintegrate the North where APC has it's maximum supporters. I'm sure many Northerners weren't able to do their voters registration because of this.

So tell me Sir, who stands to gain more from Bokoharam? PDP or APC. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Lordlexyy: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Your problem is IGNORANCE. What do you about what it takes to manage ebola? You think everything is politics? Even your master, Fashola, knew he could not play politics with ebola. People should just ignore your senseless and ignorance laden post.
Since you know what it takes to conquer ebola, why don't you counter him with a strong rebuttal instead of this usual line of rhetoric. The guy clue and insight as to how ebola was contained, but people like you that sees no evil and say no evil will do all it takes to discredit area or person that credit should be given. I won't be surprise if you at this point begin to pull false facts after your ego has been badly bruise to score cheap likes from your army of frausters parading as patriots.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by shiffynaani(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2014
Some foolish statement like:ppoverty has been reduced by 50%
corruption is just a MERE stealing
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by prowlG: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2014
shiffynaani: Some foolish statement like:ppoverty has been reduced by 50%
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by san316(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2014
That's how when we listen to some of the things you say, WE LOSE HOPE!!!
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by nagoma(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2014
shiffynaani: Some foolish statement like:ppoverty has been reduced by 50%

....And "we have overtaken south Africa In economic development" although we are sending ex-armed robbers to smuggle arms made in SA.

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by folahann(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2014
ayukdaboss:
You're going too far Sir, I'm sure if this jet belonged to the opposition party all hell wouldve been let loose on them. It's just a shame that we're still at this level in Nigeria.
Indeed there was a country. This is what a lot of Nigerians clamour for. Mediocrity, incompetence, insensitivity and skyrocketing level of corruption. I blame the fools who elect these idiots.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by folahann(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by timilehing(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2014
adonis89: nama so u can't comment without insulting d president? Ur a big fool
You can't quote someone without insulting them?? Jonathan na your papa?? I won't insult you back, only kids insult others....
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Aegon(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2014
berem: Who makes inflammatory statements and divide Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines if not PDP leaders?

Continue living in bitterness over Jonathan, Nigerians are not fooled by the absolute negativity and sensationalism of the opposition. It doesn't enhance your credentials as a party. The office of the President is the highest office in the land and should be held as holy ground regardless of the occupant. A.P.C. and their co-travellers have no right to aspire to produce a president if they cannot first show some gentlemanly respect for the sitting one and the high office of the presidency.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by cuteboy2: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2014
ayukdaboss:
How about looking at it from this angle? PDP have successfully brainwashed Nigerians like you into believing APC is responsible for the Bokoharam menace. Now all of a sudden after some years of insurgency the Federal government is winning the "APC funded Bokoharam" some few Months to election which to their credit and to the detriment of APC...the Bokoharam insurgency has also been able to disintegrate the North where APC has it's maximum supporters. I'm sure many Northerners weren't able to do their voters registration because of this.

So tell me Sir, who stands to gain more from Bokoharam? PDP or APC. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

Don't Worry I will tell you.

Two points:

1. APC stands to gain most. The registration difficulties affect all parties equally. But the bad blood and anger in the population due to perceived inability to contain the insurgency is nationwide, and is mostly in APC's favour.

2. The fact that a governor defects to APC, sometimes temporarily, doesn't render that state an APC state automatically. The heart of the people maybe somewhere else. Go and ask them in Adamawa.

The last point is a classic APC miscalculation that will cost them dearly. They declared victory after the party was registered before the election battle begins.

They said GEJ was politically dumb for allowing APC registration to go through. They said OBJ would never have allowed it.

Now election of party officials have decimated the party due to Tinubu's manipulations and aversion to internal democracy. Primaries for Presidential and Governorship candidates will bring the whole edifice down.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by lastpage: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2014
ProfCorruption:

OritseBlingBling is still preaching. grin grin grin

Just imagine o! shocked shocked

This Pastor who said he "needed a PLANE to do GOD's WORK"... now RENTED out the same plane to some shady individuals (after collecting filthy lucre!) who now used the plane for illicit CURRENCY SMUGGLING (whether for illicit arms smuggling or to purchase a house for GEJ in South Africa or to purchase a Helicopter for the use of Boko Haram, its all illicit!)....

...is the same person preaching about CORRUPTION AND SELF-INFLICTED PROBLEMS? grin

Hypocritical types like this Oritshejafor are the ones that bring SHAME to CHRISTIANITY!

I guess weapons smuggling and money laundering is part of "God's Work"?

Soonest, we will know the kind of shady deals that Oyedepo, Adeboye, 'fine-bachelor' Chris are all doing with their "For God's work" private Jets!

Bunch of PIMPS and CON-ARTIST SCAMMERS!
angry angry

Lastpage!

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by olajide8(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2014

He sounds like he is the one planting all the ethnic animosity in nigeria* in a bid to be re-elected at all cost - do the opposition parties own the international airport, the ebola victim passed through? Who should have been more proactive, by putting an ebola testing center their opposition government?- the states and the people only took a reactive measure because of the level of enlightenment - these are the points people should look at to elect leaders (its called efficiency and capability, which this man lacks).

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Pangea: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2014
oduastates: Error.
Fashola not Nigeria ,was able to fight ebola because Fashola assembled a competent team of aides ,with the assistance of the international community.

Where was he when
1 Fashola was reordering the state's budget to fight ebola

2 Fashola was leading from the front lines

3 Fashola was designating quarantine centres
And sensitising the public

This man thinks we are stupid ,when LAGOS state was offering doctors between $250 - $500 per day to volunteer for ebola duty ,the FG was AWOL with the camera hugging health minister who was giving out useless updates ,was busy claiming Ebola funds were for cars.

I know where he was,
He was hiding in Aso Rock sponsoring some touts under the transmorphication embarassidiots of Nigeria

He should tell us the hospital he built to fight ebola.maybe he thinks that those China made thermometer at the airports is the same as effective control of ebola.
This is leadership.Fashola doing the job of an absentee president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsZfY7YDFQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqXtaHG3vQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtP6PMbAnc

Bros, my kudos to you sir for a straight reply to a nonsensical statement!
I've said it, times without number that our dear president has put Nigeria on auto pilot, thanks for the few brainiacs who are still working diligently while our Aso rock villian will never fail to take credit for others, sweat and Labour!

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by calabardick(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2014
IbokUtoroh:
jonnyessence CRYING SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL!
SO na only goodluck need plan fr the youth?
lagos state abi south western states no suppose plan for youths again?
fashola n mrs adedavoh helped stop ebola, e mek sense sha. atleast they did it with the aid of NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY!
IN nigeria OYEL MONEY makes the whole states AFLOAT!
GET THAT INTO UR DVMBO SKULL.

ufan, afo atang die iko ntom? suk esit ete, obio nyin ama abiara akpene. mbre ukara obio nyin ado mbre ndito ifot, suk esit, mokop?

Ado okay!
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2014
This country, no doubt, heading to destruction if this man is returned elected next year!

Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns / Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66