Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan (31619 Views)

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years / I Don’t Regret Statements I Made Before Elections –okupe / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by prowlG: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Just as election is drawing near, things are changing for good. I this is the time for Nigerians to demand what they want from government.

1 Like

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by ShehuAba(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Timzy234:

Because of people like you, people with excessive tribalistic and religious bigotry, he feels sad for Nigeria.

WHEN I become president, I would ban all religious activities until the president of CAN and Jumaitu FgJbzgy GdfJbv sign that anyone caught fighting for religion should be slaughtered like the goat that he/she is.

Any tribal comments made online would be tracked and the person picked up an thrown into Kirikiri.

One cannot be a gentleman and govern Nigeria succesfully, lie lie.

See wishful thinking, that's why you can never be the President of Nigeria. As a President, you should learn not to make silly excuses, and be ready for criticisms.
If you believe this Jonathan "Sadness tale", you can believe anything.

5 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by arsetalks(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Your problem is IGNORANCE. What do you about what it takes to manage ebola? You think everything is politics? Even your master, Fashola, knew he could not play politics with ebola. People should just ignore your senseless and ignorance laden post.
He laid bare his points, why not do the same instead of resorting insults. That's what you lot do when you are losing an argument.

Not surprising. Abbiati and Maku are after all you lots mentors.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by pentagonal: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2014
kristisking: APC stalwarts are carring out their threat they made in 2011,if they lost the election.They have succeeded in using bokoharam to distabilize GEJ government and they have continued to heat up the polity by making procative statements

cretin how is that possible when the otueke drunkard is the c-in-c. your useless brain will have been more useful to humanity if fitted in the cranium of a he-goat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by blackjack21(m): 6:44am On Sep 29, 2014
oduastates: Error.
Fashola not Nigeria ,was able to fight ebola because Fashola assembled a competent team of aides ,with the assistance of the international community.

Where was he when
1 Fashola was reordering the state's budget to fight ebola

2 Fashola was leading from the front lines

3 Fashola was designating quarantine centres
And sensitising the public

This man thinks we are stupid ,when LAGOS state was offering doctors between $250 - $500 per day to volunteer for ebola duty ,the FG was AWOL with the camera hugging health minister who was giving out useless updates ,was busy claiming Ebola funds were for cars.

I know where he was,
He was hiding in Aso Rock sponsoring some touts under the transmorphication embarassidiots of Nigeria

He should tell us the hospital he built to fight ebola.maybe he thinks that those China made thermometer at the airports is the same as effective control of ebola.
This is leadership.Fashola doing the job of an absentee president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsZfY7YDFQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqXtaHG3vQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtP6PMbAnc

Lmao. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by bjbukzy(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

jonnyessence CRYING SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL!
SO na only goodluck need plan fr the youth?
lagos state abi south western states no suppose plan for youths again?
fashola n mrs adedavoh helped stop ebola, e mek sense sha. atleast they did it with the aid of NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY!
IN nigeria OYEL MONEY makes the whole states AFLOAT!
GET THAT INTO UR DVMBO SKULL.

really?

1 Like

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by blackjack21(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2014
Timzy234:

Because of people like you, people with excessive tribalistic and religious bigotry, he feels sad for Nigeria.

WHEN I become president, I would ban all religious activities until the president of CAN and Jumaitu FgJbzgy GdfJbv sign that anyone caught fighting for religion should be slaughtered like the goat that he/she is.

Any tribal comments made online would be tracked and the person picked up an thrown into Kirikiri.

One cannot be a gentleman and govern Nigeria succesfully, lie lie.

I lose track of how many times a day I'd like to turn to someone and say....: you can't seriously be this furcking stewpid.

2 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by theassassin: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2014
ShehuAba:

Olukwu, you better keep quiet instead of talking trash. I can see that you are also SAD like your Otuoke oga. Ode oshi.

sharap abokii

ezi ofia
ewu awusa

2 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Jahskid: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2014
isacolukay: So why the stress on Opposition party states?

Oh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who spared our lives to witness this day, help us influence the minds of these Mods so that my dream of FTC on a FP topic can come true!!!

*modified*
I can't believe we made it!
Let me start my vote of thanx by thanking the Alpha and Omega, the one who was, who is and who is to come for giving me the initiative to comment on this thread. And for making this happen on a Monday morning, it is a sign of good things to come.

I would also thank Sincere9gerian for his wisdom in creating d thread (tho I know say him get plenty FP threads sha, maybe with time, he'll give me the code to opening one). I appreciate Godsmercy1 for bringing my attention to this (Good news will not be far from you in Jesus' name).

Lastly, I thank y'all for making out time to read this. Una time go come too o! Amen.
But on a sad note, my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Who cares? At least I'm FTC on FP!!!
pls is there any reward for being first to comment?
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by synergycom19: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2014
Was Pastor Ayo there when GOD was building a boat Called Nigeria?Don't like MOG always quoting God on issues of personal opinion, wasn't yuogoslovakia, Sudan, India, Serbia,also built by God?The Bristish forced this this country into being for them to divide and rule easily, Nigeria was never one country ftom the beginning till date. It's only kept together by the rulers and the guns.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Then go and hug transformer dude
nuclearboy: Personally, when I listen to the president, I also feel sad
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Pataki: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2014
oduastates: Error.
Fashola not Nigeria ,was able to fight ebola because Fashola assembled a competent team of aides ,with the assistance of the international community.

Where was he when
1 Fashola was reordering the state's budget to fight ebola

2 Fashola was leading from the front lines

3 Fashola was designating quarantine centres
And sensitising the public

This man thinks we are stupid ,when LAGOS state was offering doctors between $250 - $500 per day to volunteer for ebola duty ,the FG was AWOL with the camera hugging health minister who was giving out useless updates ,was busy claiming Ebola funds were for cars.

I know where he was,
He was hiding in Aso Rock sponsoring some touts under the transmorphication embarassidiots of Nigeria

He should tell us the hospital he built to fight ebola.maybe he thinks that those China made thermometer at the airports is the same as effective control of ebola.
This is leadership.Fashola doing the job of an absentee president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsZfY7YDFQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqXtaHG3vQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtP6PMbAnc

This post of yours should be replicated on every single page of this thread.

Excellent comment. Where is arresa to enlighten this forum about how Fashola and his intelligent team effectively tackled Ebola in Lagos.

While our siddon look ogogoro stinking dunce of president was busy commissioning hand sanitizers inside Aso Rock.

10 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2014
that's why I will be saying it here Gej is not effective and fit for this country leadership.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2014
bjbukzy:

really?

yes OFCOURSE!
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by adonis89(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2014
timilehing: Egbere Jonathan, fooling himself with words since 2010
nama so u can't comment without insulting d president? Ur a big fool
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Pataki:

This post of yours should be replicated on every single page of this thread.

Excellent comment. Where is arresa to enlighten this forum about how Fashola and his intelligent team effectively tackled Ebola in Lagos.

While our siddon look ogogoro stinking dunce of president was busy commissioning hand sanitizers inside Aso Rock.
No dull moment on Nairaland.... Walahiii!
@ commissioning hand sanitizer.... Bwaaaahhahhahahaha
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by EdwinOse: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2014
ShehuAba: Feeling sad for which country?
Maybe Otuoke.
Jonathan can't seem to stop amazing us with his antics by the day.

Foolishness runs in your blood!
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by adonis89(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2014
engineerd: SOMEONE PLS TELL THIS MUMU TO KEEP SHUT....HE HAS NO CREDIBILITY AT ALL.....HE NEEDS TO FEEL SAD FOR HIMSELF CAUSE THIS BIG PHOOL HAS NO SENSE WHATSOEVER....DOOFUS OSHI....
his far better dan ur dad and ur entire family put together! Paupers and cowards wuld just in their home and insult d office of president. If u can't criticise constructively,den don't comment
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by samseen02(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2014
The Second Reading, taken from Mark
4:34-41, was taken by the President of
the Senate, David Mark.
Mark reading from d book of Mark
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by EMMABC1(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2014
GEJ does not still regard corruption as d major problem of Nigeria. I weep for my country.

2 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by adonis89(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2014
pentagonal:

you are a clinical certified m0ron, pray, tell us the contribution of the doofus otueke retarrd to the Ebola fight they even ignored a warning by the defence ministry to forestall a possible Patrick Sawyerr. while the fufu for brains liebran maku was telling the world after there rubbish gathering every mid week, that they got vaccine for Ebola. you like your master need to be tied to a stake, skinned alive and burn to death while loonies smoke y'all ashes till they get high.
comment from another mad cow. Clap for urself
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by samseen02(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2014
ProfCorruption:

OritseBlingBling is still preaching. grin grin grin
I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by wasiudvd(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2014
“When people are sleeping in their houses at night, they
are busy fighting. Bullets are not badminton rackets or
something"

Are you kidding me? I must do my part to make sure this man return to Otueke in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by adonis89(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2014
ShehuAba:

See wishful thinking, that's why you can never be the President of Nigeria. As a President, you should learn not to make silly excuses, and be ready for criticisms.
If you believe this Jonathan "Sadness tale", you can believe anything.
what's ur definition of criticism? Is it by calling d president mumu,fool,ode as most nairalanders do here? Is dat criticism?
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by folahann(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2014
ayukdaboss:
In saner climes, this bling bling man aka Drug Lord wannabe should be in Kirikiri Prison preaching the Gospel of peace grin
I'm sure if an average man's car was found somewhere dealing in arms, he would be behind bars by now. Even though the car might have been stolen from him

2 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by wallex1983(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2014
Mr. President sir, honestly when I listen to some of your statements too, I feel sad for Nigeria.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Johnnyessence: its in federal government policy we see if u don't av first class u are not qualify for scholarship,its in federal policy u see sentiment and selfish interest in choosing talent chap in d glorious youth we av in this country, it's in federal government policy u will see federal govt. slot in every education, job vacancy.I believe one thing either u are 3rd class graduate,2nd class graduate and 1st class graduate each ever one u belong doesn't says d student is a dump.if a HND polytechnic graduate can do well in leadership in d state ,impacting knowledge to d people definitely if u are a college graduate u can do well in ur field.govt.should not av hatred in choosing graduate this days.govt. of Good luck u will see where d scholarship giving to d first class student studying in abroad are crying for their rescue Cos' govt.haven't provide for their needs since they resume fully .let's change hand come 2015 it has happen in ivory coast when they change their president Laurent gbagbo to wabara.
oga you try well well...but again the stubborn ***** and their collabos here on NL will pretend not to hear and turn a deaf ear. look at USA for example you yourself can go there and make the american dream happen for yourself! most of the successful guys are immigrants, dropouts, high school certs holders, including not forgetting 1,2 and 3rd class holders everone irrespective of status thriving, this is how it should be. do you know that the swiss greatly abhor unemployment, infact their govt has a policy that strongly strives to completely eliminate the scourge of unemployment BUT what is the govt and thier collabos here on NL doing about it here? this early men keep calling people without jobs lazy or unemployable!

1 Like

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by fikki1: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2014
I do not like this man one bit....since when he made an utterance about polytechnic students and polytechnic education has being failure, I dislike him....he makes decision like he doesn't care...and utter words nt worthy of listening to... How can a president of a nation say that...anyway...he forgot that in the chain of command....polytechnc student/graduates are the doers ... I reserve my comment....our nation is his own garden...carry on mr president...

2 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by esmarcq(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2014
We are still watching, undecided
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by r33d(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2014
OP, the President will continue to be sad because the average Nigerian has learnt to doubt everything the government says. He or she has no trust in the capabilities of the FG either. As days go by, we can hardly understand or define the role of the President, the duties of the Governors and Ministers in our dear country. It is so sad that the Center is the core of all our problems.

2 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Okudiover(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin I too feel sad at the level and magnitude of Quarraption in Naija especially when it has reached the level of covering up money laundering of 9.3 million tax payers dollars.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by fasbat(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Sincere9gerian][/quote] isn't dt a misnomer to claim credit for d curb of Ebola but shying away from taking responsibility on BH? Abeg, Mr President ,d Buck stop on ur desk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session / PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.