Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] (47811 Views)

Google Shows Supports For Nigeria With Election Day Doodle [photo] / Google Celebrates Nigeria’s 54th Independence Anniversary With A Doodle [PHOTO] / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by rattlesnake(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2014
Jonathan legacy

Keke napep

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2014
this is nice! grin
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2014
mm, they tried. at least we got recognized wink but frankly, I don't want that to be the picture they used there to be in Google.com !!!!! Hellooooo! that's embarrassing! they could have used an art drawing of women/men dressed in the three major tribes of Nigeria attires! that's more presentable! in every celebration these white ppl do for us, they must be a negative part! angry I CNT shout abeg

4 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Exjoker(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2014
What of facebook? them no the join us celebrate?
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Exjoker(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: mm, they tried. at least we got recognized wink but frankly, I don't want that to be the picture they used there to be in Google.com !!!!! Hellooooo! that's embarrassing! they could have used an art drawing of women/men dressed in the three major tribes of Nigeria attires! that's more presentable! in every celebration these white ppl do for us, they must be a negative part! angry I CNT shout abeg
Abeg no spoil my happiness na...comment reserve
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Exjoker: Abeg no spoil my happiness na...comment reserve
how am I spoiling your happiness? undecided
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by gen2briz(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Thank you GOOGLE.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by roufy235(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2014
not bad
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Exjoker: What of facebook? them no the join us celebrate?

grin Facebook ke. You don see facebook celebrate any country's independence before?
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Alleinad(f): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Beautiful!
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2014
2ndOGA:

Check again. http://Google.com is infact celebrating it too.
calm down. Notin the there
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2014
rattlesnake: Jonathan legacy

Keke napep

That's Obasanjo's legacy (Jonathan is busy reviving the railways).

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2014
is that not GEJ in the Front of the Danfo ?? holding the flag in d danfo ??
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by nairaman66(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Impressive! With the keke and molue thingz! Google's got concept!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by oluwalfa: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Good of google for not including Igbos in that photo. They know we are not nigerians.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by nduchucks: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2014
tolugar: For the designer mind.....

Maybe at 90

Buhari will put him on lifetime salary
Your commend and the earlier one funny as fvckgrin

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2014
freecharles: This is good...it feels good to know that Nigeria is recognized. How many countries get this on their independence day.

GREAT PEOPLE
The ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Bimpe29: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2014
I beseech God to bless Nigerians & Nigeria, keep us united, guide our Leaders right, help our Youth and let the prosperity come our ways at all times ameen.

Happy Independence Day.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by cupid4ig(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yes! I see it now. Thanks for the tip.
don't be deceived. U are seeing that on Google.com because u are using Nigerian ip address. Try change Ur ip to that of us or Germany u won't see that again.

5 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2014
celebrate the independent day on a new website which is being launched today. Celebrate independent day with geniuses on www.ebiag.com. Be among the first to comment there and win a recharge card. Happy Independent day, Nigeria!!!
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2014
awesome cheesy
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Doodle doesnt best explain that drawing. Here's the meaning of doodle: a rough drawing made absentmindedly.

absentminded: (of a person or a person's behavior or manner) having or showing a habitually forgetful or inattentive disposition.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by MORNDEW(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Saw this very early this morning and i was so happy. Weda keke or danfo, it shows we can survive anywhere. Btw imagine wetin dem go put for Ghana or South Africa wen their own reach.

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2014
This thing works with your IP, you can only see this picture display if u r accessing Google using google.com.ng
its nice though
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by condralbede(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Why will Google use such pixThis is embarrassing, meanwhile wat happen to other tribes?nonsense

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Ezyp(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2014
boladez: I am very unhappy that the world sees us like this. They are better things in Nigeria. These modes of transportation are not only shameful but not sustainable for the 21st century.

You see it that way, I see creativity...

Bro this present generation can use anything as creativity......stop feelin bad and make use of the advantage at your hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by condralbede(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Why will Google use such pix usThis is embarrassing, meanwhile wat happen to other tribes?nonsense
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Joshuadon: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2014
BEAUTIFUL

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by holluwai(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2014
See me finish undecided

I guess the picture shows that this country is actually ruled over by PEJ, GEJ is just taking orders from the side tongue

3 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by micolaj: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Mockery in disguise

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nduxzy: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Make dem no celebrate am

You know how many Nigerians wey dey visit google per day?

I was even visited dat kontri dis mornin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease / NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.