Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] (47820 Views)

Google Shows Supports For Nigeria With Election Day Doodle [photo] / Google Celebrates Nigeria’s 54th Independence Anniversary With A Doodle [PHOTO] / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by timilehing(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
prezelThomas: where u expecting Lamborghini?
It would have been better to use bicycles and canoe!
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Chris95(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
clitlicker: Why yoruba go carry last na sad

lol...its nt a race na.

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
that doodle is kinda cute
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by tuffgongjo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
StealthyMe:

lol..Have A Wonderful Independence day celeb sir grin
Thanks a mili.

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Enouwem: [img]http://1.bp..com/-QjyYcemV-HY/VCtNOEQT9MI/AAAAAAADn-Y/dYsyNdPreiA/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

Um, please tell me where they have okada drivers like that shocked

Holy moly. I feel patriotic with that picture grin

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by adconline(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
freecharles: This is good...it feels good to know that Nigeria is recognized. How many countries get this on their independence day.

GREAT PEOPLE
Keep deceiving yourself about how many countries that get this type of recognition. Any country where Google operates in, gets this type of treatment
As a matter of fact,if u have a personal google account, on your birthday, Google customizes a homepage like this for u.

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by hollandis(f): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
I cant see anything,i only see pyramid of giza.No country recognizes nigeria smh

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by kalu01(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
teecuzy: Make person help me ask google, 'why is the woman driving the danfo and the man smiling sheepishly?'...hmm hehehehehe
suffering and smiling things. grin

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: like cultural dresses or tourism places!
I think dey used cultural dresses

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by chrysso83(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
So na keke, okada and danfo dem go use celebrate us
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Mclick(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lagos as the sample
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
teecuzy: Make person help me ask google, 'why is the woman driving the danfo and the man smiling sheepishly?'...hmm hehehehehe

patience Jonathan is the one driving Nigeria while Jonathan dey smile like coward.....house boi oloshi
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
prezelThomas: I think dey used cultural dresses
yes they did. but tz barely noticeable angry and they should remove the darn keke and danfo!
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by jackal001: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
freecharles: This is good...it feels good to know that Nigeria is recognized. How many countries get this on their independence day.

GREAT PEOPLE

I can't stop laughing at ur 'celebration' How are we recognized? So they can't think of anything to associate Nigeria with better than Keke, Molue and Okada?
I'm sure we're better than this
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Timijo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Idrismusty97: It is only "Google.com.ng" celebrating it. "Google.com" isn't.
Either it is only google.com.ng or google.com celebrating it, all I know is that Nigeria is recognised by the largest internet search engine in the world.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Bmahn: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
ednut1: is dat not jona in the danfo
Guy u dey see road oo
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by evea: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
No . No. No. dey suppose use muoluwe 4 centre.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by phemiay(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
So this is how dy will celebrate Independence with us
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by yehmi01(m): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2014

GREAT PEOPLE

Before you over celebrate what is not.

Google does this for all countries.

You are seeing this only on google.com.ng which is the google path for Nigerian alone.

if you type https://www.google.com.sa which is google for Saudi ariabia you will see the normal google logo

same for https://www.google.co.uk and the rest.

so please this is called customer service if you ask me
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by starlike(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by pheesayor(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danfo, Okada, Keke... That is the identity of Nigeria's most populated city, Fashola is trying to eliminate Okada but the foolish ones are using it against him and the more foolish ones are falling for it....

Happy Independence, but we still need independence from foolishness
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by BankuTilapia2: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2014

GREAT PEOPLE

Gullible and deluded foooool, this is done for most countries. U people r funny

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by BankuTilapia2: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
jackal001:

I can't stop laughing at ur 'celebration' How are we recognized? So they can't think of anything to associate Nigeria with better than Keke, Molue and Okada?
I'm sure we're better than this

Maybe a picture of sambisa forest and a few generators will do

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by zappyj(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Maybe a picture of sambisa forest and a few generators will do

Shut the Bleep up fool! You keep trolling Nigerians on NL like one lost fool. How many Nigerians do you see in Ghanaland, that's if it exists in the 1st place.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by zappyj(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Gullible and deluded foooool, this is done for most countries. U people r funny

Even your sick and poor country Ghana Who cares anyway? grin angry Ode jati jati, Obo langido
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Slonge2: well, if you expand the picture, scroll to the topmost part of your screen you will see a private jet occupied by a man in agbada and a woman in buba. Those are the yorubas. prouldly one
This is one of the reasons y i hate most yoruba ppl; always acting childish nd tribalistic...The doodle is meant to celebtate one NIGERIA not yoruba

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Slonge2: well, if you expand the picture, scroll to the topmost part of your screen you will see a private jet occupied by a man in agbada and a woman in buba. Those are the yorubas. prouldly one
This is one of the reasons y i hate most yoruba ppl; always acting childish nd tribalistic...The doodle is meant to celebtate one NIGERIA not yoruba, so shut ur stinking mouth

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by BankuTilapia2: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
zappyj:

Shut the Bleep up fool! You keep trolling Nigerians on NL like one lost fool. How many Nigerians do you see in Ghanaland, that's if it exists in the 1st place.

Is there no sambisa forest n generators in ur mumu nation? Uncouth and primitive asssssssshole u r. Have a blackout independence
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by adconline(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Gullible and uninformed folks everywhere on NL. Google does this for every registered Google plus customer!
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by BankuTilapia2: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
zappyj:

Even your sick and poor country Ghana Who cares anyway? grin angry Ode jati jati, Obo langido

I can see u r high on Ebola hahahaaaaa
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by zappyj(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Is there no sambisa forest n generators in ur mumu nation? Uncouth and primitive asssssssshole u r. Have a blackout independence

That's a lame way to think bro and you know that..every country has its issues including your mediocre country - Ghana, so get a life bro and join in our celebration.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] by zappyj(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

I can see u r high on Ebola hahahaaaaa

Boring!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead / FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming