Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? (53713 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by khiaa(f): 6:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Safari29: hmm dating a single mother is so easy and u Wd enjoy it in the short run. But marrying a single mother needs maturity no be beans. U ll face alot of challenges. alot of things u can't take. Most single mothers are not loyal. if shes the outgoing type u break her heart she leaves in a giffy. I once dated one with marriage prospect. all her friends are guys I knew we won't last

If you break her heart why should she stay with you, so you could do it again? I wouldn't call protecting her heart not being loyal. Would you stay if a girl broke your heart? sad
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Merlissa(f): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Nobody is perfect... Some people might have given birth and left the child for the family to take care off claiming it's their YOUNGER BROTHER...

Some would about like a billion times and when MAYBE in the process their womb get destroyed!

I don't mind marrying a guy with kid.. Nobody knows tomorrow!!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by MadCow1: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2014
krall: Big turn off.

How did the kid (or should I say the "singleness" )come about in the first place? undecided

If the father of the child is still alive then I see no reason for them all not to be "together".

[b]Reasons why a woman may be a single mother include:

1. R-ape.. Many single mothers are a product of molestation at a tender age. Infact, i know quite a couple of them.

2. Juvenile delinquency.. He who has not made some foolish mistakes as a kid throw the first stone. I for one am living with a silly mistake I made as a kid that has cost me several millions of Naira to manage and will stay with me till I die.. that's also similar to juvenile mothers. They were young, fell in what they thought was everlasting love, allowed their immature emotions to get the better of their senses and voila... Here we are today. Can't judge an adult by the mistakes of their teen years. Na luck make many of us no dey worse situations today.

3. Abusive marriages that led to divorce.. Some single mothers are divorcees who married men that turned out to be beasts and or serial cheats and so they had to leave those marriages to move on with life.

4. Death.. Widows.. Needs no explanation.

5. Immaculate conception.. I know, but I said it nonetheless.. Remember that Mary the mother of Jesus carried belle we no be Joseph own. If Joseph had acted like a biitch and dumped her, he would not had the privilege of being Jesus' step father and Marys baby daddy. grin

**I think it's time for my medication..**[/b]

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Nelson2014(m): 6:41am On Oct 02, 2014
no.even if i was charmed

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by lexy2920(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2014
As for me, I can marry a single mother because she as gone through a lot and she as known what it takes to take care of a family. But its love that matter most.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by khiaa(f): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Safari29:

my friend think about it. Again think deep about it. It is difficult. It is not meant for a young guy. Am talking from experience. U are going to be third on her priority list. U are definately going to marry her with her kid. her kid must like you. You are going to make her happy almost every time because if u don't u ll be resented. if she is smarter than you pls forget it. most of them are pathetic because of their past and dont have a heart. If she is supportive and u know genuinely that she loves u (not just I love u I love you too)then I wish u the best. I know you have butterfly in ur tommy now wait till you guys are in bad terms. then u know if she really loves u or not

Everything you said applies to a woman with or without kids.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by SkyyLord(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2014
I can totally date or marry a girl with a child. First it confirms she's fertile. Secondly, I'll respect her cos she had a baby when she had the option of abortion which many girls do and come out to tell U they are virgins or U are only the second person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2014
I was going to scream a loud "NO" after reading a lot of comments here somehow I feel I don't have to right to judge a book by it's cover and won't look down on anyone's comments or decision.
A lot might have made her "baby mama" "single with a kid" etc as stated by Mad Cow but I stick with the caution maintained by safari(watch out for a lot of things like loyalty, love etc)
I will marry with all the caution and "watch out" loud on alarm screen.

#my thoughts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Echelle(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2014
It's just so hard in this part of the world, when Naija hausa Men dey find virgins, going as low as 12,13,14 & 15s' U r talking after 1. Its just a thread...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by justin04(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Why not?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by khiaa(f): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Jarchi:
No No No Yes,my yes is of 25percent xcept on reasonable ground,but why can't they marry the fada's child is still my question

What if the father is deceased, married someone else, or just doesn't want to get married. Maybe she doesn't want to marry the father, there are different reasons why the parents never married.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by free2ryhme: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2014
cliffm43: i will marry a single mother,because she is tasted and trusted...you can trust that she can give you a child also,but single ladies?NO,unless she become pregnant for me,because they have killed many children through abortion

How do u know a single mOther can give you a child just because she is tested and trusted? How do u know she can't just because she is tested and trusted? I have seen single ladies and married virgins still believing God for the fruit of the womb. And I have also seen girls who have committed countless abortions get married and give birth.

How do u know the single mother will give the affection and commitment she gave to her previous mArriage(s) or not?

Guy thEre are things u will never understand because they are not happening to you.

A great deal of posts on dis thread are from people with little or no experience. IT IS EASY TO POST BUT IT IS YOU THAT THE SITUATION IS AFFECTING DIRECTLY I BET YOU YOU CAN NEVER POST IT ON NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by eightsin(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2014
E go hard o.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2014
MadCow1:

Utter rubbish.. No offence.

Your concerns are the least of the issues associated with marrying a single parent.
mr man u better dont allow her to visit the father of her child because he will attempt to do it again and u know women
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by sinokingz(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2014
[size=70pt]Hell No would be beta[/size][/quote]
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by khiaa(f): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Hishuula: neva..I will be thinking a big child pass tru her puss* so wetin my own pppp wan do wey wan satisfy her ? I want a girl that even a finger can turn her ON,I want it tight

What will you do with your wife when you get married and have your child? Some women are just as tight after they have a child as they were before getting pregnant, because not all births are vag.inal births.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by sinokingz(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2014
[size=70pt]Hell No would be beta[/size]
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by j4sure(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2014
IS IT A CRIME TO THAT.I MEAN TO MARRY SOMEONE WITH A CHILD

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Kunlexic(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2014
there is nothing bad,but as for me i cant
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by skillzbae(f): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2014
One thing most guys dnt undastand is dat 95per cent of single mothers are decent ladies, dre is an option called "abortion" whch dey overlook, despite d fact dey knw it wont b easy raising a child. I av two frnds dat wen u c dem in church jumping up n down, u wil think dey r stil virgins, bt d truth is, any man who marries dem av made d biggest mistake in life cos dey av aborted so much nd their womb has bin destroyed. Its nt abt nt having a child,its abt if dey can stil av one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by lepasharon(f): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Black women have the highest incidence of abortion in America and yet STILL are the race with the most kids out of wedlock ! What do they want?

Jheezzz undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2014
khiaa:

What will do with your wife when you get married and have your child? Some women are just as tight after they have a child as they were before getting pregnant, because not all births are vag.inal births.
I only pray for birth tru vigin* for my wife ,after birth it can never be the same again ..if you keep telling her its the same as before u re simply trying not to hurt her
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Randy100: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Never.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by bayulll01(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2014
yeah i will if shes the responsible type and not all these shoki babes that sleep around,and for the baby i will adopt her and will be brought up like my own kids
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by kayceefresh(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2014
There's nothing bad with that it depends on the individual I myself can marry such provided we both love and understand each other.I evev have one.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Rapture4real(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2014
You can't give correct answer until u a into it.Marriage is far beyond sex it emotional obsession. You must put many things into consideration.If she got d child wen she was still young as a result of youthful exhorbirance,it's okay.If not, consider. What made her a single mother for a man may make her a single mother for you also.Prayerfully consider the circumstance that led her to that.Another thing, has she cut off from d man emotionally? Old flame can still spark. Biblically, it is good for two young freshers to marry each other.People who can fit in into them are a widower, divorcee, very old men 40, 45 who are experienced.not young blood of late 20s and early 30s.It can happen but the chance of success very slim except if the man in question is an opportunist-d lady from a rich family, opportunity to travel abroad nor get a job etc.All said and done, WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by khiaa(f): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Hell no!..i want to marry a virgin.

Goodluck with that. grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Atmmachine(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2014
[b][/b] I HATE NIGERIANS.
You can't marry someone who has a child ??

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Atmmachine(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2014
[b][/b] I HATE NIGERIANS.
Why you won't marry someone who has a child ??
But if she give you pucci you go fork ?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by khiaa(f): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2014
tollytexy: Is there anything wrong in dating after one Having a child means she's cursed?? This Post funny sef!!!

The question is marriage, not dating. smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Tfolab(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Pls my guys , i really need ur help on my whatsapp. D one am using before was old version it does not open again then i download new version of 2.6 v but cant install it display check ur date and time all time. My fone date n time is correct to current time. Pls tell my what to do to solve d installation problem. My phone nokia E51. U can reach me through e mail tafolab07@yahoo.com
Thanks God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship / Couple Wore Isiagu Attire To Their Church Wedding In Ebonyi (Photos) / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.