Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225904 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
May Amadioha destroy you, Omoreminder2, Arizona123 if you run away today

You will die a violent death if you run away or report to the Mods today

The heavy men are coming grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:
May Amadioha destroy you, Omoreminder2, Arizona123 if you run away today

You will die a violent death if you run away or report to the Mods today

The heavy men are coming grin grin grin grin grin

You are a foool, I have never called the MODs, your brothers did the last time to save themselves.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

Hahahahahahaha. If you watch my movement you will notice that I don't stay long on nairaland, I come and go.... grin grin grin grin grin

I pity you. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ok you are here today, make sure you dont run. If you run, you are a bastard and you will perish before xmas day

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

You are a foool, I have never called the MODs, your brothers did the last time to save themselves.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsense, we will NEVER ever call Mods. We always beat Akpu short heads

We destroy you and u run, that is how we roll

Make sure u dont run today ooooo Omo Igbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Ok you are here today, make sure you dont run. If you run, you are a bastard and you will perish before xmas day

You are the baastard fool. Your brothers have called the MODs two times I started to save themselves... grin grin grin grin

I don't have any business with MODs and I don't spend too much time on nairaland but can do a lot of damage when around wink wink wink
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

You are the baastard fool. Your brothers have called the MODs two times I started to save themselves... grin grin grin grin

I don't have any business with MODs and I don't spend too much time on nairaland but can do a lot of damage when around wink wink wink

U are nothing but a bastard

Ur brother arizona123 was beaten 2 days ago
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

U are nothing but a bastard

Ur brother arizona123 was beaten 2 days ago

here is his pic

why this thread??
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

why this thread??

Who are you to tell me when to do what i want to do

U are a bastard
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Omoreminder2

Today na Today

U don buy market

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Who are you to tell me when to do what i want to do

U are a bastard

okay.......
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:
Omoreminder2

Today na Today

U don buy market

Okay.....
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

okay.......

Sure....
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Buddahmonk how are u?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:
Buddahmonk how are u?

Why are you still posting pix on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Why did you draw fire into this thread if you are not a coward? Why not open a new thread where the war will be staged?

omoreminder2:

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

Chukwu Abiama punish you for asking me that stupid question

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
General, please ignore the fool. He is a coward that was why he mentioned you on this thread. He knows that people will come to settle the fight but he dare not start this e-war on a neutral ground where nobody will settle the fight.

okolochyke:

Chukwu Abiama punish you for asking me that stupid question

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
Why did you draw fire into this thread if you are not a coward? Why not open a new thread where the war will be staged?

chino are you mad? I am not one of you plunckers doing shiit on politics, do you know who I am mr dike? I have fought them on other threads and they know it....
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
General, please ignore the fool. He is a coward that was why he mentioned you here. He knows that people will come to settle the fight but he dare not start this e-war on a neutral ground where nobody will settle the fight.

General

I have removed the pictures because of the respect for you

We will deal with him today

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
[s]General, please ignore the fool. He is a coward that was why he mentioned you on this thread. He knows that people will come to settle the fight but he dare not start this e-war on a neutral ground where nobody will settle the fight.[/s]

yeeeediot. I have fought them before and their brothers begged the MODs to save them. Who told you I came here to fight useless wilberforce?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

[s]chino are you mad? I am not one of you plunckers doing shiit on politics, do you know who I am mr dike? I have fought them on other threads and they know it...[/s].

U are a bastard

U dont know what u are getting urself into

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

General

you will be dealt with appropriately.

Signed

The Operatives
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
You are a coward. You were beaten on that thread by the general but you took off and suddenly landed on this thread. Its nothing but cowardice. Go to a neutral ground if you are not a coward that is afraid of death.

omoreminder2:

chino are you mad? I am not one of you plunckers doing shiit on politics, do you know who I am mr dike? I have fought them on other threads and they know it....

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

U are a bastard

U dont know what u are getting urself into

shut up useless dog.

I pity you. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
You are a coward. You were beaten on that thread by the general but you took off and suddenly landed on this thread. Its nothing but cowardice. Go to a neutral ground if you are not a coward that is afraid of death.

beaten on which thread? Are you mistaking me for someone else wilberforce?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

[s]yeeeediot. I have fought them before and their brothers begged the MODs to save them. Who told you I came here to fight useless wilberforce?[/s]

Shut ur fucking mouth. U are a baby

Copy cat

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

shut up useless dog.

I pity you. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ur father and mother are the useless bastards

Big fool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
General, I think it is time I join the forces once more so that we shall teach animal like omoreminder some lessons. General always a general.

okolochyke:

General

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Shut ur fucking mouth. U are a baby

Copy cat

I, The Revelation am your master and king.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
General, I think it is time I join the forces once more so that we shall teach animal like omoreminder some lessons. General always a general.

join whatever forces, you will be shocked dike at what you will see mr wilberforce. foolish goat....

Join, what are you waiting for. grin grin grin grin

you will dance like tunde salam
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
General, I think it is time I join the forces once more so that we shall teach animal like omoreminder some lessons.

I have not heard from General Scatter in a long while so the troops are just making strategic decisions internally

I will contact him today and he should be in touch with you using the usual channel.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

[s]join whatever forces, you will be shocked dike at what you will see mr wilberforce. foolish goat....

Join, what are you waiting for. grin grin grin grin

you will dance like tunde salam[/s]

ijiot

U are a big mumu

If you ARE A MAN< choose the thread and let us go there

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.