Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225969 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
You are just a kid, when I ruled over NL for years where were you? I am above online rants, I deal with people like you offline and get it done once and for once.

omoreminder2:

join whatever forces, you will be shocked dike at what you will see mr wilberforce. foolish goat....

Join, what are you waiting for. grin grin grin grin

you will dance like tunde salam
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
You are just a kid, when I ruled over NL for year where were you? I am above online rants, I deal with people like you offline and get it done once and for once.

Don't let me turn my radar on you foool, it will not be good wilberforce.

I can't shout.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

I, The Revelation am your master and king.

King of where? grin grin grin grin grin

Noisemaker and a big coward

Idiot fool with no life begging little girls for sex in romance section

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

shut up are you jealous? i don't beg girls, they fall at my feet and I select the ones I want. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
You are just a coward.

omoreminder2:

Don't let me turn my radar on you foool, it will not be good wilberforce.

I can't shout.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
General, please check your email for intelligence and schematics. Maintain the perimeter.

okolochyke:

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

shut up are you jealous? i don't beg girls, they fall at my feet and I select the ones I want. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that why you used your anago500 handle to be asking why all the girls you talk to dont want sex with you?

Ugly short malformed freak of nature grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
You are just a coward.

chino, I used to have a lot of respect for you those days. I used to read the politics section but hardly made any comments but I am surprised at what you have become.

I can do you a lot of damage here i assure you but I will let you go because I still have some respect for you. You will be shocked at the level of info I have on you, I am the invisible software.

I, The Revelation will have mercy on you brother Dike.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
General, please check your email for intelligence and schematics. Maintain the perimeter.

No problem, the instruction has been termed as imperative.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Is that why you used your anago500 handle to be asking why all the girls you talk to dont want sex with you?

Ugly short malformed freak of nature grin grin

You're such a liar. Show me where I said girls don't want sex with me.... grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Because of your nuisance here I will go back to the evil forest and get back my forgotten garment. We shall see!

[s]
omoreminder2:

chino, I used to have a lot of respect for you those days. I used to read the politics section but hardly made any comments but I am surprised at what you have become.

I can do you a lot of damage here i assure you but I will let you go because I still have some respect for you. You will be shocked at the level of info I have on you, I am the invisible software.

I rest my case.
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

[s]chino, I used to have a lot of respect for you those days. I used to read the politics section but hardly made any comments but I am surprised at what you have become.

I rest my case.[/s]

Shut up

U have nothing apart from what we left on the digital footprint of NL before the historic alliance between Chino Institute and Odua

you and ur amatuers copied it and now the fool is saying he has a lot of info. Ode fool

u are a fool, powerless and foolish

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

[s]You're such a liar. Show me where I said girls don't want sex with me.... grin grin grin[/s]

grin grin grin

U have forgotten

U are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Shut up

U have nothing apart from what we left on the digital footprint of NL before the historic alliance between Chino Institute and Odua

you and ur amatuers copied it and now the fool is saying he has a lot of info. Ode fool

u are a fool, powerless and foolish

I will not say more than I have said whether you believe it or not. I know what I am.

Call me whatever you like but I know my capabilities......
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
Because of your nuisance here I will go back to the evil forest and get back my forgotten garment. We shall see!

[s][/s]

chino, what evil forest are you talking about? I don't have any problem with you, you are my brother.

I hope you understand.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

[s]I will not say more than I have said whether you believe it or not. I know what I am.

Call me whatever you like but I know my capabilities.....[/s].

I know what you are

Weak, ineffective and lazy

I am your boss

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

chino, what evil forest are you talking about? I don't have any problem with you, you are my brother.

I hope you understand.

Fear fear

And you want to fight Chino?

He will tear you apart

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Fear fear

He will tear you apart

I don't have any fight with chino.......
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

I don't have any fight with chino.......

So why were you calling him wilberforce and disrespecting him?

U are not safe

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

So why were you calling him wilberforce and disrespecting him?

U are not safe

I am very safe mehn....Like I said, I have some respect for Chino and I have no problems with him.

I will never do anything to wrong chino......
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

I am very safe mehn....Like I said, I have some respect for Chino and I have no problems with him.

I will never do anything to wrong chino......

U are nothing but a bastard

This is what you said a few minutes ago

join whatever forces, you will be shocked dike at what you will see mr wilberforce. foolish goat....

Join, what are you waiting for. grin grin grin grin

you will dance like tunde salam

Ur life is in danger. The forces are now chasing you

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ArodewilliamsT: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Malawian:

it is customized.

that fool is a yoluba insurgirl
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

[s]U are nothing but a bastard

This is what you said a few minutes ago

Ur life is in danger. The forces are now chasing you[/s]

This is lame. I am talking about chino not you.

I repeat, I have no problems with chino.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ArodewilliamsT: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Fear fear

He will tear you apart

Insurgirl, what business do you have on this thread, if i may ask?. Oya shake your bum bum for me. grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by okolochyke: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

This is lame. I am talking about chino not you.

I repeat, I have no problems with chino.

This is the problem with you

U are an amatuer and a fool. Fighting a war that is bigger than you

U are a jew man, u neva enter bush before and u are fighting Hindus men.

Ur life is in danger
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

that fool is a yoluba insurgirl
my mistake, but he writes like customized.
i was thinking chino don go commit again.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

[s]This is the problem with you

U are an amatuer and a fool. Fighting a war that is bigger than you

U are a jew man, u neva enter bush before and u are fighting Hindus men.

Ur life is in danger[/s]

Shut up yeeediot. Chino is my brother and I will always hold fire on him.....
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Beremx how are you?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11, what is the issue? You always wanted to take out salam and we did it so what is all this?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Insurgirl, what business do you have on this thread, if i may ask?. Oya shake your bum bum for me. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls I want you to also check to be sure on that G**** stuff cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Where is this guy getting all these money for these massive projects? There is hardly any Nigerian state that is doing any capital project and still meet up with salaries and bills. And I confirmed from my people in Awka, they said that a lot is going on at various parts of the state, and still yet nobody is owed a dime including civil servants. Building three massive flyovers simultaneously is not a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ArodewilliamsT: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls I want you to also check to be sure on that G**** stuff cheesy cheesy cheesy

ok, i copy

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.