Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225924 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Beremx(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:
Beremx how are you?
I am always fine. Thanks for asking
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Beremx:
I am always fine. Thanks for asking

Thank you my lady. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

I thought you would have become more reasonable after the introduction I gave you the other night tongue tongue tongue

Coward, Bleep off. You are disgusting, he ran away and still making mouth. Typical yeebhoe

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
after1:

[s]Coward, Bleep off. You are disgusting, he ran away and still making mouth. Typical yeebhoe[/s]

Your brothers called the MODs and they hid all my posts and left yours.........
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ideynl1: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chino using multiple IDs to derail this thread.

Chino, when would you grow up and stop being petty and constituting nuisance?!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

Your brothers called the MODs and they hid all my posts and left yours.........

Chai. See lies. I will always ignore you bastard hencforth. You are full of lies, it runs in your blood. Chai

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is this what this thread has become since I left moderation?

This is now kindergarten play ground.

What a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
General, please ignore the fool. He is a coward that was why he mentioned you on this thread. He knows that people will come to settle the fight but he dare not start this e-war on a neutral ground where nobody will settle the fight.

Lmao. I swear i know his style. He will cause trouble and run away then come back after few days to blame the mods. Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Is this what this thread has become since I left moderation?

This is now kindergarten play ground.

What a pity.

Shutup jor. Bigot like you are reason this forun turned this way, you have no shame at all. Old fool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Insurgirl, what business do you have on this thread, if i may ask?. Oya shake your bum bum for me. grin

Buhahaha see another coward forming. Omg. Ahahahahha. This one is even worst, he always peep and later turn to guest mode to save face. Buhahahahha. Lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4dankey: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
AnamCity:
Where is this guy getting all these money for these massive projects? There is hardly any Nigerian state that is doing any capital project and still meet up with salaries and bills. And I confirmed from my people in Awka, they said that a lot is going on at various parts of the state, and still yet nobody is owed a dime including civil servants. Building three massive flyovers simultaneously is not a joke.

That is the difference between a technocrat and an ordinary politician with out vision. What I am particular about in anambra state for now is all the numerous MOU's that have being signed. This MOU's can change the state for good. Please we need info about richbon, omor rice and the so many other mou's.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ArodewilliamsT: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
after1:

Buhahaha see another coward forming. Omg. Ahahahahha. This one is even worst, he always peep and later turn to guest mode to save face. Buhahahahha. Lwkmd

Na who destroy your Insurgirl destiny like this? grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Na who destroy your destiny like this. grin grin

Na your senile father Mr Amadi destroy your destiny. Coward
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
freshdude99:

Am even forced to ask if he is ok! How the heck can he compare obi and a small boy el rufai. Honestly I really wonder how the dude freeglobe reasons
you are a bastard. Any body can analyse the budget so far it's not peter obi's private business. Peter obi was just a governor while El rufai has served Nigeria as a minister of FCT and also currently a governor of one of the biggest states in Nigeria so tell me what makes obi bigger than el rufai you sycophant. I have no apologies how you feel about my view of peter obi. You can go to hell.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
The problem is that your hate will not allow you to see. Only few people in Nigeria has this sort of profile. For what its worth, El Rufai is more or less a 'boy' compare to Obi.

FreeGlobe:

you are a bastard. Any body can analyse the budget so far it's not peter obi's private business. Peter obi was just a governor while El rufai has served Nigeria as a minister of FCT and also currently a governor of one of the biggest states in Nigeria so tell me what makes obi bigger than el rufai you sycophant. I have no apologies how you feel about my view of peter obi. You can go to hell.

Here..

EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED:

* Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)
* University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (B.A. Philosophy)
* Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)
* Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)
* London School of Economics “L.S.E” (Financial Mgt./Business Policy)
* Columbia Business School, New York U.S.A. (Marketing Management)
* Kellogg Graduate School of Management U.S.A. (Advanced Exec. Prog.)
* Institute for Management Dev. (IMD), Switzerland (Snr. Executive Forum)

PRESENT AND PAST POSITIONS

* GOVERNOR: ANAMBRA STATE OF NIGERIA
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: FIDELITY BANK PLC
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: GUARDIAN EXPRESS MORTGAGE BANK LTD
* FORMER DIRECTOR: GUARDIAN EXPRESS BANK PLC
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: FUTURE VIEW SECURITIES LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: PAYMASTER NIGERIA LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: NEXT INTERNATIONAL (NIGERIA) LTD
* FORMER DIRECTOR: CHAMS NIGERIA LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: DATACORP LIMITED
* FORMER DIRECTOR: CARD CENTRE LIMITED

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION/ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP:

* Member – Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)
* Member – Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers
* Member – Common Wealth Business Council (CBC)
* Member – West African Business Committee (WABC)
* Member – British Institute of Directors (IOD)
* Member – British Nigerian Business Council (BNBC)
* Member – Nigerian South African Chamber of Commerce (NSACC)
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by freshdude99(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

When you point one finger at me, four others are pointing at you!
You are one hell of a sycophant! Imagine calling Kaduna the biggest state in Nigeria. Come where the Bleep did u get ur education? I really feel sorry for ur generation!
Comparing an ordinary minister cum governor to an accomplished entrepreneur cum governor for 10 yrs and now the chairman of SEC. Dude you really need to go ask for a refund from whoever
Errrrrrrrrrre
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by meccuno: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
The problem is that your hate will not allow you to see. Only few people in Nigeria has this sort of profile. For what its worth, El Rufai is more or less a 'boy' compare to Obi.

Here..

can we have that of el rufai?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
[s]The problem is that your hate will not allow you to see. Only few people in Nigeria has this sort of profile. For what its worth, El Rufai is more or less a 'boy' compare to Obi.

Here..

[/s]
Compare with el rufai

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasir_Ahmad_el-Rufai

Peter obi is not even a household name in Nigeria and you are comparing him with el rufai.. smh... Now look at that profile and see if you can tell who the boy is...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
El Rufai profile..

His highest attainment in life is becoming the Minister of FCT by quota system..

EL-Rufai was born in Daudawa of Faskari Local Government Area in Katsina State.[9] Despite his northern upbringing, Nasir El-Rufai has always said he is "Nigerian" first before being "Hausa".[10] His father who lived on a pension of three pounds a month died while the young Nasir was 8.[11] He was sponsored throughout his schooling days by an uncle in Kaduna, and as a result grew up in the influential Northern state.[11] He went to secondary school in the prestigious Barewa College, where he graduated at the top of the class, winning the coveted "Barewa Old Boys' Association Academic Achievement" Trophy in 1976.[12] Incidentally, in Barewa College, the former President Umaru Yar'Adua was the House Captain of Mallam Smith House which was Nasir's dormitory as a junior.[13] He went off to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, earning a Bachelor in Quantity Surveying degree with First Class Honors.[14] He also attended post-graduate programs at Harvard Business School and Georgetown University.[15] Since leaving public service,[16] Nasir has completed an LL.B degree from the University of London, graduating in August 2008 with Second Class Honors, Upper Division, and a Master's Degree in Public Administration from the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University in June 2009. He also received the Kennedy School Certificate in Public Policy and Management having spent 11 months as an Edward A. Mason Fellow in Public Policy and Management from July 2008 to June 2009.
Early career

Nasir established a Quantity Surveying and Project Management Consulting firm in 1982 with three other partners.[10][11] The firm was quite successful, handling mainly building and civil engineering projects in Nigeria, and made the partners wealthy millionaires while still in their twenties. From November 1999 to July 2003, he was the Director General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises and the Secretary of the National Council of Privatization where he spearheaded the privatisation of many government owned companies alongside the controversial former Vice-President.[17] El-Rufai is a known crusader against corruption, having previously successfully exposed two senators that demanded bribes from him to ease his ministerial confirmation.[11] He presided over a real estate boom backed by the radical transformation of infrastructure and land use practices of the federal capital earlier riddled with corruption and vast deviation from the original masterplan.[18] With the establishment of the Abuja Geographic Information System within 12 months of being Minister of the FCT, Abuja became the first municipality in Nigeria with a computerised land register and information system.[19][20] Along with the President and members of the Economic Management Team, he led the reform of the Nigerian public service which had become dysfunctional during years of military dictatorship.[21] At various times during his tenure as Minister, he oversaw the Federal Ministries of Commerce (twice) and Interior.[22] He also chaired several high-profile cabinet committees that led to the establishment of a mortgage system in Nigeria,[23] National ID card system for Nigeria,[24] Electric Power Supply Improvement and the sale of Federal Government real estate in Abuja.[25]

Peter Obi's profile

His highest attainment in life includes before becoming a governor:

FORMER CHAIRMAN: FIDELITY BANK PLC

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
freshdude99:

When you point one finger at me, four others are pointing at you!
You are one hell of a sycophant! Imagine calling Kaduna the biggest state in Nigeria. Come where the Bleep did u get ur education? I really feel sorry for ur generation!
Comparing an ordinary minister cum governor to an accomplished entrepreneur cum governor for 10 yrs and now the chairman of SEC. Dude you really need to go ask for a refund from whoever
Errrrrrrrrrre
lol.. what a useless being. I said one of the biggest states in Nigeria not the biggest state you illiterate. Peter obi is which chairman of SEC? Peter obi is nothing but a deceitful trader who managed to find himself in politics as a governor.. El rufai has served in BPE, FCT minister and a current governor.

Here is the profile of El rufai, now compare it with peter obi since you dont have shame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasir_Ahmad_el-Rufai
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Anambra State Govt. Will Follow Through the Process Of Digitisation Of The Anambra Broadcasting Service

The Anambra state government will follow through the ongoing process aimed at digitising the operations of the Anambra Broadcasting Service.
According to the state Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Dr. (Barrister) Uju Nwogu, the state governor, Chief Willie Obiano considers ABS an important state institution hence the ongoing efforts at repositioning the organisation through the provision of digital broadcast equipments and facilities, improvement in staff welfare, continuous training and professional development of its workforce.

Dr. (Barrister) Uju Nwogu was speaking during the opening of the tender documents for the supply and installation of new television transmitters at ABS which held at the ministry on Tuesday, August 25, 2015.

Present at the tender opening were the Permanent Secretaries, Government House, Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism, the MD/CEO of ABS, the Director of Information in the ministry and representative of the Due Process office.

Speaking, a representative of one of the bidding firms, Mr Mohammed Hussein said he was happy with the way the ministry carried out the process

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chino you don't have shame. Why are you afraid of highlighting El rufai's achievements?? lmaooooooo..

Let me help you.

Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai (born 16 February 1960) is the incumbent Governor of Kaduna State and former Director General of The Bureau of Public Enterprises, the head privatisation agency in Nigeria and also the former[2] Minister of the[3] Federal Capital Territory, Abuja from 16 July 2003 to 29 May 2007. He is a member of All Progressives Congress (APC) and elected as the Executive Governor of Kaduna State at the just concluded elections in Nigeria.[4] His spell with the government began under the transition government of General Abdulsalami Abubakar, where he served as an adviser in the Transition government.[5] He was reportedly in self-exile during the tenure of President Umaru Yar'Adua.

[b]He went to secondary school in the prestigious Barewa College, where he graduated at the top of the class, winning the coveted "Barewa Old Boys' Association Academic Achievement" Trophy in 1976.[12] Incidentally, in Barewa College, the former President Umaru Yar'Adua was the House Captain of Mallam Smith House which was Nasir's dormitory as a junior.[13] He went off to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, earning a Bachelor in Quantity Surveying degree with First Class Honors.[14] He also attended post-graduate programs at Harvard Business School and Georgetown University.[15] Since leaving public service,[16] Nasir has completed an LL.B degree from the University of London, graduating in August 2008 with Second Class Honors, Upper Division, and a Master's Degree in Public Administration from the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University in June 2009. He also received the Kennedy School Certificate in Public Policy and Management having spent 11 months as an Edward A. Mason Fellow in Public Policy and Management from July 2008 to June 2009[/b].

This is who you are comparing with a one time governor..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Chino you don't have shame. Why are you afraid of highlighting El rufai's achievements?? lmaooooooo..
Let me help you.
This is who you are comparing with a one time governor..

Now compare it to this..

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FSU: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
OkijaAmakka:
we need to be honest about our state.

There is no single rail line in Anambra State. That nullifies all you photos. LIAR

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:

Now compare it to this..

Isn't it very obvious.. And for your information I hate El rufai but truth must be told always!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Haba! Tell me what is obvious there if not that Obi's profile beats your Rufai hands down. Nwanne, please always put away hate whenever you want to analyze anything. Its even an insult comparing a former bank chairman and former director of several blue-chip companies to a mere former minister of FCT who got there by quota system.

FORMER CHAIRMAN: FIDELITY BANK PLC

FreeGlobe:

Isn't it very obvious.. And for your information I hate El rufai but truth must be told always!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
Haba! Tell me what is obvious there if not that Obi's profile beats your Rufai hands down. Nwanne, please always put away hate whenever you want to analyze anything. Its even an insult comparing a former bank chairman and directors of several blue-chip companies to a mere former minister of FCT who go their by mere quota system.

So I should take a former bank chairman over a minister? lol... Over a chairman on BPE? This is sounding like a kindergarten argument.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
He was not just a chairman but he built those companies to where they are today. Which means he has the capacity to lead any corporation around the world. Tell me one company Rufai built since all his life? What is his antecedent before he became the minister? His Quantity Surveying firm got life immediately he became FCT minister.

FreeGlobe:

So I should take a former bank chairman over a minister? lol... Over a chairman on BPE? This is sounding like a kindergarten argument.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
He was not just a chairman but he built those companies to where they are today. [b]Which means he has the capacity to lead any corporation around the world. [/b]Tell me one company Rufai built since all his life? What is his antecedent before he became the minister? His Quantity Surveying firm got life immediately he became FCT minister.

Yawnnn... I don't deal with sentiments. El rufai carved a niche for himself in the public sector and not private sector. He doesn't have to build a company. Fidelity Bank got life when peter obi became governor.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Peter Obi single-handedly paid 25 Billion during Soludo's Nation-Wide Bank Stabilization. It caused so many banks to merge but not Fidelity bank. Was Peter Obi the governor of Anambra state then? You don't know who Peter was/is. Guy use your brain cheesy

FreeGlobe:

Yawnnn... I don't deal with sentiments. El rufai carved a niche for himself in the public sector and not private sector. He doesn't have to build a company. Fidelity Bank got life when peter obi became governor.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
chino11:
[b]Peter Obi single-handedly paid 25 Billion [/b]during Soludo Nation-Wide bank stabilization. It caused so many banks to merge but not Fidelity bank. Was Peter Obi the governor of Anambra state then? You don't know who Peter was/is. Guy use your brain cheesy

Lies... guy nobody knew fidelity bank until Peter obi became governor. This is a fact and this is what everybody knows

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Did Peter Obi pay N25 Billion or not? Was he the governor then? Please answer those questions and very fast!

FreeGlobe:

Lies... guy nobody knew fidelity bank until Peter obi became governor. This is a fact and this is what everybody knows

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.