Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. (14501 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by SAMBARRY: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Can't you see the defination staring at you? can't you see the answer right there? and you are still asking me where is adultery in polygamy?? think man think!!! Gosh!!
Let it be an assignment for you.

This guy is a lost cause!!
why are you arguing with tin tin.a man that his mind is already made up for polygamy even if you argue from now till jesus comes it cannot change him from polycrap

1 Like

Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by SAMBARRY: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Respected afro pop legend. Iyen na nice

Another track of his-I no be gentle man at all, I be African man grin
tintingz:
Fela is respected African legend.

The founder and king of Afro music. smiley

His lifestyle is non of my business.

God forbid. grin

I just used him as an example here, haba.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
before nko? grin

the funny thing is that the man vexed and chased the 3 wives out, those ones weren't even bothered and told him that the most important thing is that he has helped them train their children, after all the reasons they married him has been achieved, na the children wey dey pay their house rent in different places where each of them live. Na so so lagos mama/socialite them dey do for lagos grin

Hahahahahaahaha. JUST AS HE USED THEM TO SATISFY HIMSELF, THEY ALSO USED HIM TOO. CORRECT.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
why are you arguing with tin tin.a man that his mind is already made up for polygamy even if you argue from now till jesus comes it cannot change him from polycrap

I know. Fela is his role model. I understand. LOL. I hope he can service his wives to their satisfaction o. Or else........ e go train different men pikin.

Only one man satisfy 3 or 4 women? Mbanu!! These men are too gullible.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
And he died shamefully. Even up till now his seed of discord which he sowed when he was alive is still bearing fruits. Shebi his wives and kids have messed up his acquisitions. instead of him investing into the lives of his children he was marrying she hooligans annually. Let him go and be playing his saxophone where he is

what's that his song sef.let me sing it for him

palava you dey find palava you go get yioooo grin

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
tintingz:
hehehehe grin

Sorry oo.

Is like you don't know the concept of polygamy. smiley

Polygamy involve marriage, with more than one wife.

The same marriage wey monogamy dey do. grin

Fela married almost 30+ women, they are his legal wives he's their husband the olori oko. cheesy

[img]http://tinkjewellery.files./2011/08/fela_and_wives_tad.jpg?w=600[/img]

smiley

A man who died from AIDS. What a good example of polygamy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I know. Fela is his role model. I understand. LOL. I hope he can service his wives to their satisfaction o. Or else........ e go train different men pikin.

Satisfaction of the women is not the issue here.
Can you imagine how many women Fela infected with HIV? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by tintingz(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

The adultery has nt disappeared because he took further steps to make the adultery more concrete. Marrying the 2nd wife is an adulterous marriage. Adultery will disappear if he didnt date and marry her in the first place. Stick to the defination of adultery. Legalising robbery doesnt make robbery disappear. it only makes robbery more concrete and acceptable. now will such a man stop there? Nope. If he wants another wife, he has to commit adultery again then legalise the adultery. Adultery remains adultery. This tells you that religions who kick against adultery are telling you that you are supposed to be Monogamous. you are supposed to stick to only one woman. Once you cannot do it, its adultery whether you leaglise or not.
Again since he married her the word adultery tag to them as been wiped out because...

his first later know about it, it is left for her to stay or divorce.

his family knows about it.

the wife family knows about.

the 2nd wife family knows about it.

his friends, relatives knows about it.

imam or pastor know about it.

the world knows about it

he paid bride price.

they did wedding.

they lived happily ever after or didn't. grin

The End.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
tintingz:
Fela is respected African legend.

The founder and king of Afro music. smiley

His lifestyle is non of my business.

God forbid. grin

I just used him as an example here, haba.

He is your role model o jare!! you had to use him because he is an idol and you admire his lifestyle.

I hope you can satisfy all your plenty wives well o. This is 21st century. Women eye don tear ooooo. Woe unto any man who boasts too much about women o. If you know you are gonna be just bread crumbs to your wives, you better not marry many wives or else you go train different men pikin o.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by SAMBARRY: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahaahaha. JUST AS HE USED THEM TO SATISFY HIMSELF, THEY ALSO USED HIM TOO. CORRECT.
that is what is called mutual benefit assurance. They all gained from each other grin
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
tintingz:
Again since he married her the word adultery tag to them as been wiped out because...

the world knows about it

he paid bride price.

they did wedding.

The End.

They became victims of HIV.

You have just brought shame on the whole institution of polygamy with YOUR OWN example.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
tintingz:

the world knows about it

he paid bride price.

they did wedding.

The End.

Sorry. the marriage resulted from Adultery. The reason for it is adultery. It remains full blown adultery whether legalised or not. whether publicised or not. It wasnt meant to happen because it was based on Sin which is Adultery. Kpomkwem.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by tintingz(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

A man who died from AIDS. What a good example of polygamy. grin
He's not a good example of polygamy. smiley
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
tintingz:
He's not a good example of polygamy. smiley

He is a good example of why polygamy is dangerous.
Imagine how many of his wives he infected. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Satisfaction of the women is not the issue here.
Can you imagine how many women Fela infected with HIV? undecided lipsrsealed

Exactly. I talked about stds earlier. Once a man gets it, all his wives will get it. Pathetic. What a huge favour on women!! Ridiculous!!

3 Likes

Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by tintingz(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

They became victims of HIV.

You have just brought shame on the whole institution of polygamy with YOUR OWN example.
Polygamy has been abused.

That fela pic was an example of a husband and his legal wives.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by SAMBARRY: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

kanwulia almost says the same thing yet they keep calling her crazy or clownish not knowing she's saying the truth. Jeez I missed that woman. Ig she was here I would have been laughing so hard now grin
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
that is what is called mutual benefit assurance. They all gained from each other grin

As a biologist, i call it symbiotic relationship. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by beeevan: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
greatgod2012:

True. Many of the wives actually pay them back in their own coin.

Sure thing....
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Exactly. I talked about stds earlier. Once a man gets it, all his wives will get it. Pathetic. What a huge favour on women!! Ridiculous!!

It's really disgusting.
I cannot even comprehend why men take pride sit*cking their joysticks in different va*ginas.

Aids is real and plenty of other STDs too.
You can even get infected if your man sleeps with a healthy woman, just because she has different germs, which her immune system is used to but not yours.

These things must be addressed openly.

Polygamy and this "men are polygamous by nature" mentality are SURE a reason why AIDS is so prevalent on this continent.

4 Likes

Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by beeevan: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
tintingz:
Na by force? just park out and move on. smiley

Till death do us part..... undecided
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by SAMBARRY: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
tintingz:
Polygamy has been abused.

That fela pic was an example of a husband and his legal wives.
ok as a big fan of fela why is he always naked or scantily dressed especially when granting interviews. Even his wives are always dressed almost naked. Everything about him looks creepy and strange undecided
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by tintingz(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

He is a good example of why polygamy is dangerous.
Imagine how many of his wives he infected. lipsrsealed
Sorry not all polygamy ends with infections.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by tintingz(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
beeevan:

Till death do us part..... undecided
I don't believe in that phrase. undecided
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
tintingz:
Sorry not all polygamy ends with infections.

Tintingz,

please tell me why you so strongly support polygamy?

Is it because you are from a polygamous home or because you want to have a polygamous marriage too or both?
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by beeevan: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
tintingz:
I don't believe in that phrase. undecided

You don't have to believe it till it parts you undecided.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by tintingz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
ok as a big fan of fela why is he always naked or scantily dressed especially when granting interviews. Even his wives are always dressed almost naked. Everything about him looks creepy and strange undecided
I'm not a big fan of fela.

All I know is that he's trying to look African.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It's really disgusting.
I cannot even comprehend why men take pride sit*cking their joysticks in different va*ginas.

Aids is real and plenty of other STDs too.
You can even get infected if your man sleeps with a healthy woman, just because she has different germs, which her immune system is used to but not yours.

These things must be addressed openly.

Polygamy and this "men are polygamous by nature" mentality are SURE a reason why AIDS is so prevalent on this continent.

Exactly. And according to hospital records, married men are actually the std reservoirs who spread them. Dont you find it absurd that a man would use condoms on his wife/wives? of course, they dnt like condoms. thats just how stds spread.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Exactly. And according to hospital records, married men are actually the std reservoirs who spread them. Dont you find it absurd that a man would use condoms on his wife/wives? of course, they dnt like condoms. thats just how stds spread.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Tintingz,

Is it because you are from a polygamous home or because you want to have a polygamous marriage too or both?

Dearie, take the words of people seriously. He is from a polygamous home and is also planning to be a polygamous man.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by tintingz(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Tintingz,

My plan is to marry one wife, God will.

Just that the way people paint polygamy entirely bad and make monogamy as the only best form of marriage and even focus on men alone is what I'm concern of.
Re: Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. by Farouksenior: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Bin followin d arguement. Tintingz na fighter ooo. E no wan gree. Choi. Ladies kill m cheesy grin

1 woman = 99 problems +/-
2 women = 99 X 99 problemz +/-(recipe 4 dying yong) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( / 20 contemporary Ibibio Names And Their Meanings / How To Counsel A 5 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.