Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (21264 Views)

Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee? / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abeg abeg..remove idumuose from the radar..na my nigger be that abeg!

Collynzo26:
Egbon Idumose

Good Afternoon Uncle

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Then let him apologize to the odua insurgents and chino institute for his wrong utterances..

Agwachagogi iga eji aka gi gbuo onwe, ikwena ka oburu gi na ha ebea, okwa ima ihe ndia ga eme gi ma isokata ha kwusie, wepu aka enwe na ofe tupu oghoro aka mmadu chaa na uzo.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ikengawo started this and he must go down..

GeneralScatter:

Chino, you are a General and this is war. Stop pleading on behalf of these animals, they started this poo. You are breaching the terms and conditions. This is bad General Chino.

@Gboliwe, How are you today?

@Ikengawo, You are wasting my time. We need to talk, Pls come over here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Speak english abeg!

winniz:

Agwachagogi iga eji aka gi gbuo onwe, ikwena ka oburu gi na ha ebea, okwa ima ihe ndia ga eme gi ma isokata ha kwusie, wepu aka enwe na ofe tupu oghoro aka mmadu chaa na uzo.

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ikengawo started this and he must go down..

When has creating topic on nairaland become a bad thing uchegi dikwa ya.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Collynzo35:

I think the admin hiding behind the antispambot is conniving with them.
I get an automatic ban each time I comment on this thread

I know already.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
oment:
Mr man, chino is aware of everything.

The guy is just a coward forming strong man.
I know say na faun make am mad because he didn't see it coming.

Na Faun own, him dey take personal.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
oment:
faun na strong man oh.

I love the way he bashed the living hell out of that cowardice called chinonso dike.

Na be only Faun bash, many people bash am too na wetin dey pain am be dat. The problem is Chino don't know when 2 stop, I told him make him leave matter him no gree.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28)

Photos Of Ex-governor Turaki In Court Today, Remanded In Kuje Prison / Middle Belt Youths Give Herdsmen Quit Notice To Vacate Region Before October 1 / Pictures Of Ugwuanyi, Chime And Akpabio Performing A Traditional Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.