Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (21258 Views)

Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee? / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Na lie!

winniz:

The fake moniker collynzo26 does not belong 2 Collynzo, they cloned that Moniker 2 get back at him.

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BlackTechnology: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Collynzo26:
Please dont be mistaken

This is me Colins Amadi aka Collynzo

Am a welder in Ph

You don't need to go that far

We know a lot of impostors are trying to divide we Igbos

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Collynzo26:

Sharrapp, it is me.....

Na lie you are not Collynzo

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Collynzo26:

About the fact that you are a practicing Homo.sexual and a bloody gay.got?

Uche Osefoh-----Ga.y Alert!!
Lol that is my rag day picture so if they need more I will upload more or you can do it yourself
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Na lie!

Chino na true.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yes, they are the same person..

How could he expose Uche, knowing fully well that Uche is g@y..

winniz:

Chino na true.

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BlackTechnology: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Collynzo26:
Please dont be mistaken

This is me Colins Amadi aka Collynzo

Am a welder in Ph

You don't need to go that far

We know a lot of impostors are trying to divide we Igbos

Give us time to identify the real you.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Yes, they are the same person..

How could he expose Uche, knowing fully well that Igbo is g@y..

Chino that is not collynzo u can't confuse us, cloning peoples Moniker to post pics is what they do now, so stop de argument.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abeg one more chance for me to talk to them to denounce tribalism.

Ikengawo has been certified to go down!

GeneralScatter:

My hands are tied. This is battle, no mercy. Chino, remember the terms and conditions.

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by justineu(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Collynzo26:
Justineu

Uche how are you
m better dan u grin
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Abeg one more chance for me to talk to them to denounce tribalism.

Ikengawo has been certified to go down!

Nwanne ijizina aka gi emetere onwe ndi Iroh hapu dat boy.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Then let him apologize to the odua insurgents and chino institute for his wrong utterances..

winniz:

Nwanne ijizina aka gi emetere onwe ndi Iroh hapu dat boy.

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abeg..Idumuosu is my man. abeg bruda.. cheesy

GeneralScatter:
Idumose the snake man, Welcome to the party grin

No price, No Pay cool cool All is fair in war

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28)

Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members / Forgive Me For Your Prison Experience, Lamido Begs Sons(pics) / Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.