Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (21256 Views)

Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee? / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Okay, by the time the chips are down you shall.. cool

ok I am ready for anything, highest it will be a ban or they will start Sharing and uploading my pictures which I don't give a Bleep about
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
You are in a very big trouble. I warned you but you wouldn't listen.. cool

Chino respect yourself
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2014
Uche why are doing this to your parents? Did they send you to become a g@y? cool
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by 100Cents: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2014
BlackTechnology:
GEJ till 2019

Its embarrassing that a so called sophisticated people have made some desert nonentities their lords and masters

Don't mind the loafers.

They think 2015 elections is Biafra war..
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Uche I warned you..
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Descarte and Winniz I want you both to leave the viewing stand right now! cool
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by justineu(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2014
I don't knw y the whyorubas want to compare thier slf wit the igbos!! Sriously, if thy kip an igbo man and yoruba man aside,the yorubas won't win the igbos in anytin and I mean anytin., they always like makin noise and nottin to show for it.

If we allow the yorubas to stay wit the hausas for sum yrs the way the hausa we deal wit u guys eeh wisdom will be ur priority..bunch of big mouthed set of people

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2014
Satellite feeds footage: Ikengawo sighted at the viewing stand.

Place him under radar immediately..

Collynzo26:
Uche Osefoh why are you Ga.y?

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2014
Secure the perimeter
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Remarkable: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2014
I don't get it, living in Makoko and providing shelter for someone else?

warrior01:

Wait o! Who provided shelter for who? Are you not ashamed that your lazy a.rses will sit and a total stranger will come and within some years will even be begged to buy up your father's compound and take you in as a tenant on a subsidized rate. Can you imagine people that have sold up their lands and rights providing shelter for Igbos.

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Collynzo29: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Take note everyone, Collynzo26 is a shameless coward and an impostor.
There is only one true Collynzo.

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Why are you denying yourself. Please stop sending me pm to cover you up. You are a betrayal to Ibos.

Collynzo29:
Take note everyone, Collynzo26 is a shameless coward and an impostor.
There is only one true Collynzo.

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Collynzo29: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
GeneralScatter:

Shut up Amadi, Are you ready to cry today? Heard some bad news about your worwor sister. My Sincere condolence. grin
Dream on foolish coward.
Sister indeed.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please Onenaira and Descarte are my bossom friends. I am sure they already contained! Abeg reconsider them..

GeneralScatter:
\

New report from the office insurgents.

@OneNaira, @Descartes

Yipeeeeee. GEJ Till Idumose brush his teeth.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
@InyinyaAgbaOku, please leave now.. cool
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Why are you denying yourself. Please stop sending me pm to cover you up. You are a betrayal to Ibos.

Chino the so called Collynzo26 is not Collynzo moniker.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Then why was he sending me pm pleading for me to say otherwise?

winniz:

Chino that is not Collynzo moniker.

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Then why was he sending me pm pleading for me to say otherwise?

Chino the fake moniker collynzo26 does not belong 2 Collynzo, they cloned that Moniker 2 get back at him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / Osinbajo And The Aso Rock Cabal By Dele Momodu / Uzodimma, Diri And Ododo Present Certificates Of Return To President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.