Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (21244 Views)

Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee? / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by ChinemeOkpan: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Satellite Feed: Ikengawo

Place subject under radar

Intelligence Update: Target Located, Coordinating troops to launch Attack

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2014
BOAR:
Isn't it ironic when Ibos call others cowards?

The most celebrated Ibo man was the biggest coward in the history of mankind.

Zik, the ibo man that ever attained the highest political office in Nigeria spent almost a year abroad on health cruise, all just to avoid coming to Nigeria to come and face the fate his nephew dished to others.
yoruba tribe is more associated with cowardice even the hausas see u guys as cowards even check google,ur cowardice in illorin is an attest to that go and claim illorin from ur slave masters then u can talk on the table of brave men till then lagos remains a vassal state of the south east

9 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by superstar1(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2014
Y
christopher123:

That's what I am talking . Igbos hatred then Igbo keep dominating them and making them slaves in their gathered fathers land

Their yorubas cowardice is legendary

See this loud mouth flat.head.

Were you able to dominate minority tribes just beside you, talkless of your masters -- yorubas.

We are your Lords and you and will remain our slaves, toiling with your blood and sweat for us.

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2014
COPY!

ChinemeOkpan:

Intelligence Update: Target Located, Coordinating troops to launch Attack

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2014
T4taiwo:
yoruba people never insults their host communities the way and manner u igbos did. thank God we av countless yoruba leaving in igbo land which u already attest to. Yoruba will never interfere into the politics of their host communities, but greediness and self center will not allow igbos to av a rethink that all their move about yoruba is uncalled for.
When we buy your land and properties and made you tenants and also contribute to the development of the area we are part of it cus we are capable to call the shot that can be said of your brothers here cus revise is the case

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by jaymichael(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2014
grin
Descartes:
Coming from a Gambari slave. angry
Lol. we are both "GAMBARI" Slaves (in your contexts) I think the Igbo people say the child of a slave is also a slave just as the child of an osu is an osu. tongue
Descartes:
Lol. we are both "GAMBARI" Slaves (in your contexts) I think the Igbo people say the child of a slave is also a slave just as the child of an osu is an osu.

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Descarte you know that I love you as nwanne. Now leave this thread because it gonna be e-bloody..

Descartes:
You don't tell a General that you will shoot him, just shoot and move on.Finally a detribalised Nigerian is a mere illusion-Descartes(2014). Thanks cool

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Uche be very careful with tribalism. You will cry at midnight if you do not desist right now..

Ucheosefoh:
When we buy your land and properties and made you tenants and also contribute to the development of the area we are part of it cus we are capable to call the shot that can be said of your brothers here cus revise is the case

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Abeg lemme talk to Descarte first....

Ikengawo must go down!

GeneralScatter:

No need of warning anymore. Its better we start messing everything up.

@Ikengawo, Hows my sis doing? I love that your favorite shoe grin
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Victorciza do not comment please..

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Descarte you know that I love you as nwanne. Now leave this thread because it gonna be e-bloody..

Chino kedu ife Ndigbo melu gi. I don't give threat just that have decided to be on my lane. Finally,the dick-measuring contest among the states in the South Eastern Region is the bane of our Unity on Nairaland angry
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Jokay07:
sometimes, we have to qualify a cumberground creature like u wt a lower animal name just to juxtapose ur level of thinking wt that of the critter i compared u wit. My apology
My parents taught me not to curse or abuse whoever I may disagree with rather I should made my points and stick to my opinion rather than name calling cus people's opinions differs, I don't know about yours. It shows level of reasoning and weakness when you engage in name calling rather than putting your point forcefully, (when people ran out of points to make in argument they engage in name calling as only means to save face) apology accepted. Go and sin no more but if you take this personally na your matter cus later today I am going to hang out with my yoruba friend.

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Uche be very careful with tribalism. You will cry at midnight if you do not desist right now..

Chino nwanne I am not a tribalist but sometimes we need to put this people where they belong, give them the dose of their medicine

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by ChinemeOkpan: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Chino nwanne I am not a tribalist but sometimes we need to put this people where they belong, give them the dose of their medicine

Uche, Uche,Uche

How many times did I call you?

You are in soup grin grin grin

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by OneNaira6: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Ikengawo:
Every seven seconds a new article is posted by an "igbo" thats "frustrated" at GEJ. Not only will yorubas refuse to accept that nigerian politics isnt an online affair, they also think that they can mimic igbos and convince someone one way or another. Apc did a national registry, nobody came. It held a public convention on nta, empty. Do you really think its just igbos that arent supporting them? I can count all apc supported on nairaland, twitter and facebook by hand and despite being loud, all of their rants and gimmicks equals one vote each. Go to el rufais twitter, the same 12 disciples comment every single time lol. Nobody care about apc, what more proof do you need? Instead of focusing on how to rebuild the now dead acn your on the internet calling yourself chukwudi. I recently saw an "article" by an "igbo man" complaining about ATM fees looool. I have never in my life known an igbo man thats harmed by atm fees or feels low atm fees are his destiny. It is a very yoruba complaint.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that behavior of theirs. What I don't get is there obsession and constant disturbance in trying to turn Igbo away from GEJ. Igbos do not like nor care for Buhari yet we no dey lose sleep over Yoruba new found support to him. Can someone explain to me why they losing sleep on who igbo supports. Hian ookwa. The most irritating is using igbo names to shield themselves.

13 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by superstar1(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:

Coming from a slave to all Nigerian ethnic groups.

#Pissing on you.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2014
ChinemeOkpan:

Uche, Uche,Uche

How many times did I call you?

You are in soup grin grin grin
hahahaha una no go kill me this morning
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by fr3do(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Ayekotoo:

Owambe is a Yoruba lifestyle which is being emulated and copied by all other tribes in Nigeria.

Mumu u just yabbed ur ethnic group, so partying foolishly is a lifestyle for u people!

9 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2014
You are in a very big trouble. I warned you but you wouldn't listen.. cool

Ucheosefoh:
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2014
GeneralScatter:

Good boy.
I am always a good boy thanks for that
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by ChinemeOkpan: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
hahahaha una no go kill me this morning

I am really worried for Nkiruka and Micheal osefoh

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by OneNaira6: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Jokay07:
It's quite unfortunate dat u av allowed ignorance nd stupidity joined wt immaturity to go deep nd form a tap-root system in ur hypothalamus/putamen. Ur derogatory trajectory launched against d tribe that has been providing shelter for ur so-called tribe is open-and-shut enough to hoodwink or convince a dead man dat u are nthn bt a spineless critters and has vindicated d fact dt ur pple still possess that trait of ''ingrained ingratitude'' and greediness trying to exploit what dosen't authoritavely belongs to u. Thats why ur pple hav been trying hard to monopolised ''PDP'' and dt spirit of greediness has casted a shadown on ur d moral-compass by making u to stick to dat belief dat ''JONATHAN' is frm ur tribe probably bcus the same clueless man has hoodwinked yu wt ''Ebele''. We dnt fall fr cheap things nd we are nt gullible to d extent of placing our birth right on the table fr negotiation. Let d yoruba pple back off and see hw only ur so called tribe wll return jonathan to power in 2015. Yoruba pple remain unflagging politically nd are neutral, to vindicate dat, jonathan won 5 out of 6 states in s.w yet ur pple want to privatise PDP. Young man, nairaland is nt a forum whereby u cn be mocking-up ur unletteredness nd foolhardiness to the public. Ur so called ''cowards'' are even d one calling shots in PDP ahead of yur so called ''brave'' tribe. Yes we are ''cowards'' bt we are '''greedy''' and ''confusing'' as ur pple. Leave d cowards alone and go nd pump/enlarge ur own igbo party wch is APGA. Afterall u cnt even juxtapos apc wt apga. Big Poltroon.

Your own obas took bribes when one of your son was cheated out the presidency he won fair and square and you are here forming you don't sell your birth right? That alone disprove everything you just said.

Also who are this yoruba pdp member that calls the shot? I'm very intrigued with this do I ask name just ONE politician yoruba wanted and supported collectively that have won. Name just ONE politician.

Also tell us which igbo man house did you build for free that have you twisting your mouth talking about "sheltering igbo". Infact which igbo man's bills do you or your people pay?

Una always accrediting una self with titles far from reality.

10 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
You are in a very big trouble. I warned you but you wouldn't listen.. cool

Any trouble that is not life threatening is not a trouble and did not worth my attention I don't see any here

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2014
Okay, by the time the chips are down you shall.. cool

Ucheosefoh:
Any trouble that is not life threatening is not a trouble and did not worth my attention I don't see any here
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2014
ChinemeOkpan:

I am really worried for Nkiruka and Micheal osefoh

You got nothing to worry about they are safe and secured but why get worried?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

INEC Declares Accord Party Winner Of Warri By-election / Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects In Kogi: Photos & Video By Facebook User / Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.