Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,119 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (310820 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

Maa'am, this is an INTERVIEW not an EXAMINATION. Which interview have you ever seen the interviewer saying all the questions to the interviewee at the start? undecided
See, you Monday then! I work too!

Gombs, you cannot eat your cake and have it.

The lady was gracious enough to enter a discussion with you; you too should be gracious enough and concede to this one request of hers. Ask all your questions in one go and she will answer them. I am certain even after that, she will still entertain more questions from you. But she has made it clear she doesn't have access to this forum always and a back and forth question as you desire will not be feasible.

Now, all of the above is interpreting Kenyan to Nigerian English, in case you have some trouble with comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kenyan28:

In our PM u asked if I went through my previous posts. Here I answer, why would I need to revise a book that I authored to pass exams set from it?. I wont go through any posts. I know what I have written over the years and would still write the same even in the middle of a dream.

Ma'am, there is a reason a PM is called 'private message', well, if you want an interview, it has to be step by step, if you want all at a time, it's then an examination. It's ok if you don't want the interview.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
PastorKun:

I see the strategy you want to use, evidently you want to ask her leading questions with the aim of getting her to contradict herself using the same tricks that lawyers use in court. But it won't work here cause some of us are on stand by to expose your trickery.

Only guilty fellows hav contradictory statements, if she's clean, no need for th abov worry! By the way, good to know your are one of her lawyers! undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=WinsomeX]

Gombs, you cannot eat your cake and have it.

The lady was gracious enough to enter a discussion with you;

you too should be gracious enough and concede to this one request of hers.

I requested the interview, don’t forget that! If CNN invites you for an interview, do you ask them to ask you all the questions on start?

Ask all your questions in one go and she will answer them. I am certain even after that, she will still entertain more questions from you. But she has made it clear she doesn't have access to this forum always and a back and forth question as you desire will not be feasible.

Counselor Drummaboy, I wont!

Now, all of the above is interpreting Kenyan to Nigerian English, in case you have some trouble with comprehension.

I don't sir! wink
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:

Ma'am, there is a reason a PM is called 'private message', well, if you want an interview, it has to be step by step, if you want all at a time, it's then an examination. It's ok if you don't want the interview.

My friend I have done interviews, many of them, so to speak.There are several types of interviews 1) Oral Interview, 2) Written Interview etc In your case here, the interview is WRITTEN but NOT ORAL . The last time I checked in a written interview, the list of ALL questions was put/compiled together in a sheet of paper or booklet. If you want "a step by step" thing as you say, make it Oral, you can PM for my number! Else, put your questions in one or two comments, I promise to answer ALL.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2014
KunleOshob: @ Kenya
I would strongly advise you do an independent test with a reputable hospital, test results from CEC have time and again proven to be false. And pleeeaaaassse DON't stop taking your medication until it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are healed. Don't let them deceive you into not taking a confirmatory test in the excuse that you shd "exercise your faith". Of course their ready made excuse when their fake miracles are exposed is that the person didn't exercise enough faith.

The foolish me (then) couldn't take a simple advice as this! NKT! NKT! NKT!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Zodiac61:

grin grin grin grin I laugh in all Kenyan languages.
Not satisfied with pulling his con tricks on Nigerians, I see that "Pastor" Chris has now recruited a Kenyan to convince us of his voodoo miraculous powers to heal the sick.
@ Kenyan 28
If you really were HIV positive, let me assure you that you are still HIV positive. There is no cure yet, and I can assure you that there has been no authenticated case of cure by prayer of any illness. Even people with faith die of illnesses.
Did you have a medical diagnosis? You are obviously a superstitious person if you went around wearing a magnetic bracelet with infra-red (whatever that is) to protect you from HIV.

ha ha ha ha ha ha Insults made in Nigeria. Some truth though!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2014
Kenyan28:

My friend I have done interviews, many of them, so to speak.There are several types of interviews 1) Oral Interview, 2) Written Interview etc In your case here, the interview is WRITTEN but NOT ORAL . The last time I checked in a written interview, the list of ALL questions was put/compiled together in a sheet of paper or booklet. If you want "a step by step" thing as you say, make it Oral, you can PM for my number! Else, put your questions in one or two comments, I promise to answer ALL.

Sorry dear, it won't work that way, you response to one question might be the trigger for another, this is to check for consistency with your previous replies. But putting them all at once would not only defeat the purpose of the interview, but also will make it clumsy.

My 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:

Sorry dear, it won't work that way, you response to one question might be the trigger for another, this is to check for consistency with your previous replies. But putting them all at once would not only defeat the purpose of the interview, but also will make it clumsy.

My 2 cents

Typical gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:

My 2 cents

Very childish. I believe this baby here should be ignored.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Joagbaje:

John you know you are not ready for these claims of yours, if you're sincere. Start with the hiv case I posted . The guy works at the oh airport. He did one of the tests at the FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE. Not christ embassy medical centre.

Let's start with the HIV case. You can see in the video how sickly he was. Very tiny . I didn't even know he had HIV. I just prayed as I was led and rebuke death. He was the one who came to testify . He tested himself in about 3hospital before and after. He is still alive. Let him get the medical results . John why not Interbiew him and talk with the doctors who handles him . 3 or 4 doctors won't risk their job to create a lie

Watch the video here:.
https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp

Oh you fraudster. I have watched and studied the video and I am shocked you have the effrontery to post it here for the general public. Now let me tell you fake scamming stupid pastor what you posted. You employed two people to act a role for you - the skinny guy is not the same person as the your testimony lying actor. You are not even ashamed to disguise him properly. Your behaviour irritates me. I have been wondering why PastorKun always attack you but now I know. You illiterate cow. Do you think Nairaland forum is only made for kids? Your desperation annoys me and I also noticed you used fake cheap relaxer on your hair too and also putting on cheap off-colour suits.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2014
Dear Kenyan28, I noticed you are reading this thread and I also noticed from previous comment that some forumites were suggesting you take up the challenge of Joagbaje to come heal you. Please I will advice you resist such. I am shocked that joagbaje would post a ridiculous video online as proof of a miracle. Both men are not the same. Why are these men always making a ridicule of our country? Kenyan28 I read your story and I feel your pain, please ignore all pastors, they are all fake, Ignore me the day I tell you I am a pastor. They are all interested in scamming and making money off vulnerable people.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
SirJohn:

Hi Kenyan 28,
knock yourself out; write all you care, I'll reply you very soon. I'm a little too busy at the moment.
Regards.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I have never laughed out loudly before.....to my very silly self! For sure I did knock myself out..then! grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Boss13: Dear Kenyan28, I noticed you are reading this thread and I also noticed from previous comment that some forumites were suggesting you take up the challenge of Joagbaje to come heal you. Please I will advice you resist such. I am shocked that joagbaje would post a ridiculous video online as proof of a miracle. Both men are not the same. Why are these men always making a ridicule of our country? Kenyan28 I read your story and I feel your pain, please ignore all pastors, they are all fake, Ignore me the day I tell you I am a pastor. They are all interested in scamming and making money off vulnerable people.

I hear you.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by trustman: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:

My 2 cents

What is the purpose of the interview - to get facts, find faults or prove a point?
When a student prepares ALL his questions in a questionnaire for a project does the fact that all questions are stated at once invalidate the work?
Can follow-up not be done on the answers? 
There is no clumsiness in having all questions in one presentation. 
After all the initial posts are already there for checks of consistency. 
If there is no 'hidden agenda' there should be no hesitation to this approach.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
trustman:

What is the purpose of the interview - to get facts, find faults or prove a point?
When a student prepares ALL his questions in a questionnaire for a project does the fact that all questions are stated at once invalidate the work?
Can follow-up not be done on the answers? 
There is no clumsiness in having all questions in one presentation. 
After all the initial posts are already there for checks of consistency. 
If there is no 'hidden agenda' there should be no hesitation to this approach. 

Sir, the interview has to be the way i want it, not how you all want it, if she is not comfortable with the arrangement fine! cool

*Wondering why folks are all getting hysterical because of the way i want the interview to be... Kunle thought i wanted her to change stories by the type of interview, only guilty folks would however change their stories. and i'm not doingg this interview to 'conviict' her, but to put facts side by side for posterity.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:

Sir, the interview has to be the way i want it, not how you all want it, if she is not comfortable with the arrangement fine! cool

*Wondering why folks are all getting hysterical because of the way i want the interview to be... Kunle thought i wanted her to change stories by the type of interview, only guilty folks would however change their stories. and i'm not doingg this interview to 'conviict' her, but to put facts side by side for posterity.

Siiigh!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:

For me, I didn't care one bit how you did the interview. Someone tried it privately, just exactly how you want it and she put him in his place cheesy
We all know what you want to achieve with your interview, just the same way you and mbaemeka tried to pick holes in my story but failed. Mbaemeka even insinuated at a point that I was writing on behalf of kenyan28, he probably thought I was as desperate as he or some other person (you know who).

Please go ahead with your interview, don't chicken out wink

As for the facts, its already ripe enough for folks to see. Judging by the number of emails I have received since this thread resurfaced, I think people are beginning to see through the shenanigan.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
SirJohn:

For me, I didn't care one bit how you did the interview. Someone tried it privately, just exactly how you want it and she put him in his place cheesy
We all know what you want to achieve with your interview, just the same way you and mbaemeka tried to pick holes in my story but failed. Mbaemeka even insinuated at a point that I was writing on behalf of kenyan28, he probably thought I was as desperate as he or some other person (you know who).

As for the facts, its already ripe enough for folks to see. Judging by the number of emails I have received since this thread resurfaced, I think people are beginning to see through the shenanigan.

only if you know the mails i have received too... i think folks need to know the real truth, you might have convinced some... but not much wink

i think folks who are forming her lawyers and opposing the way i want to do the interview are in a way helping them make the right decisions about the matter, if you know what i mean.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Candour(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:

only if you know the mails i have received too... i think folks need to know the real truth, you might have convinced some... but not much wink

Hmmm....since this is the era of receiving mails, I dare say I too have received 'countless' mails...............from those who swear you didn't receive any mail shocked shocked wink

now that was a joke wink

SirJohn, on a serious note, this your thread must be one of the busiest in terms of views. 2130 posts over 66 pages and it has grossed almost 135,000 views!!!. I would assume its one of the most viewed threads on NL. Means it generated quite a lot of interest. A lot of folks read but didn't comment. Probably it caused some introspection and meditation which is exactly what I'm always happy to see and hear: people thinking about issues like this. Thank God for his mercies and God bless and keep Kenyan28 in good health and peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Candour:

Hmmm....since this is the era of receiving mails, I dare say I too have received 'countless' mails...............from those who swear you didn't receive any mail shocked shocked wink

now that was a joke wink

SirJohn, on a serious note, this your thread must be one of the busiest in terms of views. 2130 posts over 66 pages and it has grossed almost 135,000 views!!!. I would assume its one of the most viewed threads on NL. Means it generated quite a lot of interest. A lot of folks read but didn't comment. Probably it caused some introspection and meditation which is exactly what I'm always happy to see and hear: people thinking about issues like this. Thank God for his mercies and God bless and keep Kenyan28 in good health and peace. Amen

Buddy,remember of these 135,000 views, 42-54% were made by the main discussants, that is, 56,700 views were made by a collective handful of us, the remaining 78,300 were however a good view, made in a space of 6years!

now, https://www.nairaland.com/1892171/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-addresses-whole generated 58,269 views in 8days,and less than half this thread pages, with just 25 pages! shocked shocked shocked yes, 8days... do the math!

the moral of the story is that most statistics are like mini skirts, they give you things to think about, but don't show you the real thing. smiley

when folks insult and hate GeJ on NL and think it's so in the real world, i laugh. Don't be fooled by the views, and pages, in reality, most folks out there did not see this thread, those who did said nothing, either for faith reasons or such, and in fact 135,000 in 80million Christians in Nigeria, is a far cry, even in CEC membership of over 10million world wide.

you see my point? Nothing we discuss here really changes anything, but then, posterity will judge us.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
SirJohn:

What interview does he want to grant - Is he a journalist? What does he want to achieve? His pastor is a fraud period. If he chooses to continue with him that is his adult decision. I do not want to discuss much about spiritualism but I know miracles work, it has for me personally but it has nothing to do with anybody laying hands on me and it was also finally not part-time miracle. I always advice people, you do not need a medium, any man, any tree or any goat to communicate with your God - all you need is a sincere heart, mediation and persevering passion and that God of yours will answer. So all form of intermediaries either in the form of Man (who claim to be MOG), goat or tree do not work and they will exploit your vulnerabilities as long as you use them.

By the way, where is that fake pastor/preacher Joagbaje?

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Candour(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:

Buddy,remember of these 135,000 views, 42-54% were made by the main discussants, that is, 56,700 views were made by a collective handful of us, the remaining 78,300 were however a good view, made in a space of 6years!

now, https://www.nairaland.com/1892171/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-addresses-whole generated 58,269 views in 8days,and less than half this thread pages, with just 25 pages! shocked shocked shocked yes, 8days... do the math!

the moral of the story is that most statistics are like mini skirts, they give you things to think about, but don't show you the real thing. smiley

when folks insult and hate GeJ on NL and think it's so in the real world, i laugh. Don't be fooled by the views, and pages, in reality, most folks out there did not see this thread, and in fact 135,000 in 7billion is a far cry, even in CEC membership of over 21million world wide.

you see my point? Nothing we discuss here really changes anything, but then, posterity will judge us.

My dear, that your thread you cited was bad business for whatever your intentions of opening it was. You only helped to spread very unsavoury news about one man's problem with his wife. I congratulate you on that.

Also what has mini skirts got to do with your defence? My friend, go and marry and stop wondering whenever you see a mini skirt. wink

Finally, if nothing you discuss here changes anything, why are you worked up? Why do you feel a compulsion to engage those with contrary opinions? Could it be that you don't even believe what you wrote about discussions here not changing anything? If I were you, I wouldn't waste time my time like that.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:
Candour:
Also what has mini skirts got to do with your defence? My friend, go and marry and stop wondering whenever you see a mini skirt. wink

That's the way a Christ Embassy mind works.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LambanoPeace: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Candour:

My dear, that your thread you cited was bad business for whatever your intentions of opening it was. You only helped to spread very unsavoury news about one man's problem with his wife. I congratulate you on that.

Finally, if nothing you discuss here changes anything, why are you worked up? Why do you feel a compulsion to engage those with contrary opinions? Could it be that you don't even believe what you wrote about discussions here not changing anything? If I were you, I wouldn't waste time my time like that.

You sound pained, that was a classic saying by Gombs, it should be archived. Ever hear of the word idiom? grin
#Tuale

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
WinsomeX:

That's the way a Christ Embassy mind works.

Ah, the bitter one is here! Welcome!

grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
LambanoPeace:

You sound pained, that was a classic saying by Gombs , it should be archived. Ever hear of the word idiom? grin
#Tuale

cool
No mind them, haters gon hate grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Candour(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
LambanoPeace:

You sound pained, that was a classic saying by Gombs, it should be archived. Ever hear of the word idiom? grin
#Tuale

You are only an echo machine my young man with no ideas of your own. You have nothing to discuss. I'll advice you wait for your mentors to speak then you can carry on your job of echoing, laughing and posting pictures to amplify whatever they say as you always do.

If anybody is pained, its those who say these discussions mean nothing yet refuse to ignore the thread.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kenyan28:
Siiigh!

Hello ma,

I trust your day is going well.

I want to make a public request on behalf of my friend here on nl, Gombs, and that is that though you have agreed to offer him an interview on your experience at the healing school, for his sake and the sake of those who will learn from all this, please allow the interview to proceed in the manner he wishes.

I understand you do not have ready access to the site everyday so the interview can proceed for as long as it will take. Let him ask his question and you answer it when the time permits.

Now Gombs, if the good Kenyan lady accepts this proposal, know that myself and others will be on you like white on rice. It will be like a court case where the defendant's lawyer is quick to object the prosecutor's questions at any slight indication that you may want to ask her leading questions or otherwise.

She also has the right to not answer your questions or to quit the interview whenever she wishes. We have offered you our head and all now, we only request your understanding.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Candour]

My dear, that your thread you cited was bad business

And this one is good business? grin

for whatever your intentions of opening it was.

For folks to hear from the horse's mouth...simple (oya call Pastor Chris a horse) grin

You only helped to spread very unsavoury news about one man's problem with his wife. I congratulate you on that.

Your opinion buddy, you are entitled to one. wink

Also what has mini skirts got to do with your defence?

Ever heard of the noun 'idiom', quit sounding like a pervert.

My friend, go and marry and stop wondering whenever you see a mini skirt. wink
grin
You're actually a pervert.

Finally, if nothing you discuss here changes anything, why are you worked up?

Am not, if I were, I would not be acting as you are. I asked for an interview, guess which folks had a migraine because of it?

Why do you feel a compulsion to engage those with contrary opinions?

Evil prevails if good men keep silent. cool

Could it be that you don't even believe what you wrote about discussions here not changing anything? If I were you, I wouldn't waste time my time like that.

Has tithing debates for example stopped folks from tithing? If you think your campaign here has any reasonable impact, then you are of all men the most miserable.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Candour:

You are only an echo machine my young man with no ideas of your own. You have nothing to discuss. I'll advice you wait for your mentors to speak then you can carry on your job of echoing, laughing and posting pictures to amplify whatever they say as you always do.

Someone is actually and obviously pained... grin

If anybody is pained, its those who say these discussions mean nothing yet refuse to ignore the thread.

grin grin
Seun implemented the mention feature, if not...I'd not have been here too! grin

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LambanoPeace: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Candour:

A lady actually, and it's funny your pained butt didn't doubt or attack the stats Gombs gave, for you know they were true, but rather than admit you picked the silliest route to attack an idiom. grin

I follow Gombs on NL, I see all he posts, sometimes I laugh and move on, sometimes I have to comment, and like he said, mention features keeps bringing him back. You see? Shame on you for trying to score cheap points by attacking an idiom grin grin

Pervert!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.