Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305553 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Candour(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
LambanoPeace:
A lady actually, and it's funny your pained butt didn't doubt or attack the stats Gombs gave, for you know they were true, but rather than admit you picked the silliest route to attack an idiom. grin
I follow Gombs on NL, I see all he posts, sometimes I laugh and move on, sometimes I have to comment, and like he said, mention features keeps bringing him back. You see? Shame on you for trying to score cheap points by attacking an idiom grin grin
Pervert!

Pained?? Not at all. This thread was meant to show folks another angle of the 'healing school' to provoke thoughts and with 135,000 views, it did that. Also the thread gombs opened about your G.O's marital problems also achieved its aim: it spread the dirty wide enough for the world to see. Truly his stats were spot on.

Keep following him young girl. With the vastness of English language, its only the one pertaining to mini shirts that your torch bearer could think of. Shows what he spends his time thinking about.

If you truly believe his statistics, you wouldn't be here trying to make any case.

Once again, try and be more than an echo machine.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
WinsomeX:

Hello ma,

I trust your day is going well.

I want to make a public request on behalf of my friend here on nl, Gombs, and that is that though you have agreed to offer him an interview on your experience at the healing school, for his sake and the sake of those who will learn from all this, please allow the interview to proceed in the manner he wishes.

I understand you do not have ready access to the site everyday so the interview can proceed for as long as it will take. Let him ask his question and you answer it when the time permits.

about time!

Now Gombs, if the good Kenyan lady accepts this proposal, know that myself and others my minions will be on you like white on rice.

It will be like a court case where the defendant's lawyer is quick to object the prosecutor's questions at any slight indication that you may want to ask her leading questions or otherwise.

so, now i can't ask her leading questions? [size=20pt] why? [/size] are you (all) scared of something? let me borrow sir John's word.. I smell a rat, a big rotten rat. grin grin

She also has the right to not answer your questions

viewers are having the impression she has something to hide, good job counselor!

or to quit the interview whenever she wishes.

it's anticipated bro, it sure is.

We have offered you our head and all now, we only request your understanding.

i see i am dealing with a rag tag team of 'lawyers', and you all are on! One shall chase a thousand... in this thread, I'm ready as a stallion bro!

Kenyan i await your acceptance.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Candour(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:

Someone is actually and obviously pained... grin

Story

grin grin
Seun implemented the mention feature, if not...I'd not have been here too! grin

Is there a law that says you must respond to every mention? If its unimportant, you ignore. That's what serious people do

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:

about time!
[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wyfail.gif[/image]
so, now i can't ask her leading questions? [size=20pt] why? [/size] are you (all) scared of something? let me borrow sir John's word.. I smell a rat, a big rotten rat. grin ;
viewers are having the impression she has something to hide, good job counselor!
it's anticipated bro, it sure is.

i see i am dealing with a rag tag team of 'lawyers', and you all are on! One shall chase a thousand... in this thread, I'm ready as a stallion bro!
Kenyan i await your acceptance.

Don't be too hasty here Mr Baby Gombs.

Let's wait for the lady to offer or decline the request.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Candour(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs: And this one is good for business?

Its obviously very bad for your organisations business hence your desperation.

For folks to hear from the horses mouth...simple (oya call pastor Chris a horse)

They truly heard and it wasn't palatable. Infact it was so bad that you had to run away from a thread you authored.

your opinion buddy, you're entitled to one

Not just my opinion. Its the truth, so real you had to abandon the thread you opened yourself.

ever heard of the noun 'idiom', quit sounding like a pervert

You're actually a pervert

Its amusing that out of all the idioms available for your use, you chose one making reference to things hidden under a mini skirt. It shows the world what you meditate on in your closet. You are the pervert my dear and you need serious help.

Am not. If I were, I would not be acting as you are. I asked for an interview, guess which folks had a migraine because of it?

Count how many posts you've put up on this issue since this thread resurfaced, then come back and tell me you're not worked up and desperate.

evil prevails if good men keep silent

This is exactly why the OP opened this thread.

Has tithing debates for example stopped folks from tithing? If you think your campaign here has any reasonable impact, then you are of all men most miserable

"You can't ask a child not to contact leprosy if its his wish but at least be honest and compassionate enough to tell him lepers live alone in the bush" says a Yoruba proverb.

The beauty of those discussions is that we got folks bold enough yo start talking and thinking about a previously no go area of fraudulent 'church' practice. Just like this thread is now doing.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
WinsomeX:

Don't be too hasty here Mr Baby Gombs.

Let's wait for the lady to offer or decline the request.

ok granny! grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
I await Kenyan...would wait for her patiently as drummaboy waits for the fall of CEC..now that's an eternity load of patience grin grin grin

no further comments here, except to Kenyan!

je souhaite kenyan serait tout simplement répondre à mes questions mon chemin ... Je me demande pourquoi ils sont al travaillé jusqu'à bien . undecided
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gombs:

ok granny! grin

You are welcome son

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by christemmbassey(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by BabaGnoni: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Candour:

Hmmm....since this is the era of receiving mails, I dare say I too have received 'countless' mails...............
from those who swear you didn't receive any mail shocked shocked wink

now that was a joke wink

SirJohn, on a serious note, this your thread must be one of the busiest in terms of views.
2130 posts over 66 pages and it has grossed almost 135,000 views!!!.
I would assume its one of the most viewed threads on NL.

Means it generated quite a lot of interest. A lot of folks read but didn't comment.
Probably it caused some introspection and meditation which is exactly what I'm always happy to see and hear:
people thinking about issues like this.
Thank God for his mercies and God bless and keep Kenyan28 in good health and peace. Amen

#1 is "Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here"
#2 is "See Full 2013/2014 List Of All The Popular Members Of Illuminati(church of Satan"

#10 is "The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School"

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
BabaGnoni:

#2 is "See Full 2013/2014 List Of All The Popular Members Of Illuminati(church of Satan"

smiley
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by honeychild(f): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Boss13:

I also noticed you used fake cheap relaxer on your hair too and also putting on cheap off-colour suits.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I noticed that too o....I just didn't want to say anything! Na make him bleach remain...then he will be in the image of his master!!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Candour(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Thanks BabaGnoni for taking the pains to show this. I just made a wild assumption and I said as much in my post. I'm glad a lot of folks got the opportunity to go behind the scenes through SirJohn's eyes and efforts to see what really happens at that citadel of falsehood. All those who went through this thread would at least know that they've been warned against the leprosy like the child in the proverb I put up earlier.

If heaven rejoices over one sinner that repents, why will a mortal like me not celebrate even if Kenyan28 is the only person freed from the clutches of deceitful 'miracle' peddlers?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 1:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Where is joagbaje? Is he tying to edit the fake miracle video he sent. I really want to see how he edit the video. Probably getting back to his actors to reshoot the movie again. Well, he should have at the back of his mind that there eagle eye forumites here and an archive of the video has been kept. I wanted to draw salient points out of that fake miracle video for all to see but some important things beckoned on me for their attention.

Fake pastor.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2014
Gombs:

ok granny! grin

I just picked that "quote" I am ready for your interview the way u want it. What was your 1st question again sir?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Slides in like a mother4ka...
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Gombs:

Sir, the interview has to be the way i want it, not how you all want it, if she is not comfortable with the arrangement fine! cool

*Wondering why folks are all getting hysterical because of the way i want the interview to be... Kunle thought i wanted her to change stories by the type of interview, only guilty folks would however change their stories. and i'm not doingg this interview to 'conviict' her, but to put facts side by side for posterity.

1st question please....and now.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2014
Kenyan28:

1st question please....and now.

Thank you ma'am
Firstly, I'd like to establish the relationship between you and HSSA...

What took you to the healing school SA and in what year? Did you go there because you believed you could be healed? If yes, were you healed? Did you know for certainty you were healed?

Setting the ball rolling with 4 questions ma'am.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gombs:

Thank you ma'am
Firstly, I'd like to establish the relationship between you and HSSA...

What took you to the healing school SA and in what year? Did you go there because you believed you could be healed? If yes, were you healed? Did you know for certainty you were healed?

Setting the ball rolling with 4 questions ma'am.

1.I went to the HS in March 2010.
2. I had lived with HIV for 8 years then.
3. Just like any other person, I had watched Pr.Chris acting miracles on TV, so I decided to google to find much about him, while at it, another CE pastor (Kenyan) but had worked with CE both in Nigeria and South Africa told me about the HS. I found about this thread when I was looking for HS to register. Apparently this thread is what people find/see first when they type "Healing School Christ Embassy"
4.Ofcourse I believed I could be healed after the acted "miracles" aired on TV channels.
5. I was NOT healed.
6...NEXT.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
U asked 4 questions but I gave 5 answers grin grin grin grin to motivate u more grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kenyan28:

1.I went to the HS in March 2010.
2. I had lived with HIV for 8 years then.
3. Just like any other person, I had watched Pr.Chris acting miracles on TV, so I decided to google to find much about him, while I at it, another CE pastor (Kenyan) but had worked with CE both in Nigeria and South Africa told me about the HS. I found about this thread when I was looking for HS to register. Apparently this thread is what people find/see first when they type "Healing School Christ Embassy"
4.Ofcourse I believed I could be healed after the acted "miracles" aired on TV channels.
5. I was NOT healed.
6...NEXT.

Thank you ma'am, for the above bold, in relation to the below, what changed?

Kenyan 28:
A whole year-plus of divine health. Its actually 1 year 1 month today I am celebrating and enjoying divine health, after 8 years of sickness!!  There is no God like Jehovah****there is no God like Jehovah****There is no God like Jehovah****What God can do, no man can! Thank you Jesus!
https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school/43#8263299

You did delete most of your post for reasons inadmissible in this interview, but if you claimed not to be healed, can you briefly explain to the whole world the above underlined? Should I assume you just lied? Or you were fooled for 1year and a month?

AND I SAID THAT AM READY TO SHOUT IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER THE HILLS, MOUNTAINS AND EVERYWHERE THAT I AM HEALED, WHATS SO DIFFICULT FOR U TO UNDERSTAND?I WILL SHOUT AS LOUD AS I CAN AND AS MANY TIMES AS I CAN THAT AM NOT GIVING SOMEONE ELSE'S TESTMONY BUT MY VERY OWN THAT ON 3/4/2010 I TESTED HIV- AFTER 8 YEARS OF BATTLING WITH THE VIRUS!!, THANKS TO THE HEALING SCHOOL AND PASTOR CHRIS, GLORY BE TO GOD, 

https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school/42#7695157

From the above, you got insulted by the same folks flying your flag now, in a short writing, what was going through your mind when you wrote the above?

Thanks again
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gombs:

Thank you ma'am, for the above bold, in relation to the below, what changed?

https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school/43#8263299

You did delete most of your post for reasons inadmissible in this interview, but if you claimed not to be healed, can you briefly explain to the whole world the above underlined? Should I assume you just lied? Or you were fooled for 1year and a month?

https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school/42#7695157

From the above, you got insulted by the same folks flying your flag now, in a short writing, what was going through your mind when you wrote the above?

Thanks again

I saw that coming long time ago...read @Kunleoshob advice below that I refused/failed to take.

KunleOshob: @ Kenya
I would strongly advise you do an independent test with a reputable hospital, test results from CEC have time and again proven to be false. And pleeeaaaassse DON't stop taking your medication until it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are healed. Don't let them deceive you into not taking a confirmatory test in the excuse that you shd "exercise your faith". Of course their ready made excuse when their fake miracles are exposed is that the person didn't exercise enough faith.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kenyan28:

I saw that coming long time ago...read @Kunleoshob advice below that I refused/failed to take.

I would strongly advise you do an independent test with a reputable hospital, test results from CEC have time and again proven to be false. And pleeeaaaassse DON't stop taking your medication until it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are healed. Don't let them deceive you into not taking a confirmatory test in the excuse that you shd "exercise your faith". Of course their ready made excuse when their fake miracles are exposed is that the person didn't exercise enough faith.

@Gombs
And how do you interprete this type of advice to be an insult

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kenyan28:

It's ok if you can't answer the question, can I move to the next? Oh well, I will move on

Kenyan 28: . . In my case it was -ve and all symptoms disapeared. I cant deny that I was healed at some point. I enjoyed health for sometime . I just got it back,how? I do not know.
https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school/49#12745841

It is thus established you were healed, for 13 months you testified so, now we will move to other possible loop holes, I'd let you consult your lawyers.

Thank you again
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
PastorKun:

@Gombs
And how do you interprete this type of advice to be an insult

Please, do not interfere in the interview, I'd answer just this one....Nice one buddy, see the one I mean, holla if you need more.

This was the same clown that disappeared last year when we asked her probing questions to authenticate her false claims. I hope you haven't infected your poor husband with the virus sha.
https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school/42#7695625
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gombs:

It's ok if you can't answer the question, can I move to the next? Oh well, I will move on

https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school/49#12745841

It is thus established you were healed, for 13 months you testified so, now we will move to other possible loop holes, I'd let you consult your lawyers.

Thank you again

I wasn't healed, I said here, there are several advises that I ignored including from the nurses who tested me "negative" they said I should go for another test and even highlighted it on my test results which I never did. My 2 Kenyan friends didnt test negative a bit even after visiting the healing school. I have a feeling that the nurses were aware that their kit was faulty, the more reason they emphasized that I should carry more tests.

I have been symptom free many times in my 12 years of HIV.Even now, I am symptom free after resuming my herbs 3 weeks ago. If u imagine Kenyan28 is a skinny female somewhere with all AIDs symptoms, u are so wrong. Ask your mate @Joag, he is my FB buddy and I keep uploading photos every other day!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gombs:

Please, do not interfere in the interview, I'd answer just this one....Nice one buddy, see the one I mean, holla if you need more.

https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school/42#7695625

I totally agree that I was a clown by the simple fact that I refused to carry more tests even after severe warnings. For sure my husband is lucky he didn't catch the disease from me.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
I am going out for a meeting but will be back in 1.30 minutes time. I promise to sit on this desk till I answer all your questions today.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kenyan28:

I wasn't healed, I said here, there are several advises that I ignored including from the nurses who tested me "negative" they said I should go for another test and even highlighted it on my test results which I never did. My 2 Kenyan friends dint test negative a bit even after visiting the healing school. I have a feeling that the nurses were aware that their kit was faulty, the more reason they emphasized that I should carry more tests.

I have been symptom free many times in my 12 years of HIV.Even now, I am symptom free after resuming my herbs 3 weeks ago. If u imagine Kenyan28 is a skinny female somewhere with all AIDs symptoms, u are so wrong. Ask your mate @Joag, he is my FB buddy and I keep uploading photos every other day!

Ok ma'am, you were symptoms free for 13months, right? Within which you made posts and praised Jesus right? If yes, then how does this reconcile with what you said here?

The HIV test kits used in Gauteng Rand burg,were experired, so to speak. There was no healing here.
https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school/53#12786741

If you were symptoms free, does that make the virus invisible to tests, or Randburg with a good population of HIV folks now has stock pile of expired kits? It begs to differ that if you weren't healed as you are now claiming, and also the kits were expired, and you were symptoms free... and yet you were so sure you were healed, you even attacked those who dared challenged your healing.

Explain this then...
AM READY TO "MAKE ALL THE NOISE" I CAN AS LONG AS AM TELLING ABOUT MY HEALING THAT I GOT AT CHRIST EMBASSY, RANDBURG, SOUTH AFRICA 03/04/2010, I WILL TELL IT OVER THE MOUNTAINS AND EVERYWHERE, THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER. I am healed of HIV that I lived with for 8 years, 

Were you really paranoid as SirJohn suggested then?

Thank you
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Jerryolumide(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gombs:

Ok ma'am, you were symptoms free for 13months, right? Within which you made posts and praised Jesus right? If yes, then how does this reconcile with what you said here?

https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school/53#12786741

If you were symptoms free, does that make the virus invisible to tests, or Randburg with a good population of HIV folks now has stock pile of expired kits? It begs to differ that if you weren't healed as you are now claiming, and also the kits were expired, and you were symptoms free...

Explain this then...

Were you really paranoid as SirJohn suggested then?

Thank you
boss i tot u guys were don with dis issue??
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jerryolumide: boss i tot u guys were don with dis issue??

Yes sir, we are. I'm not trying to convince her, but lay facts side by side for those who'd not be able to read the whole thread. I just have 3 more questions though
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Jerryolumide(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gombs:

Yes sir, we are. I'm not trying to convince her, but lay facts side by side for those who'd not be able to read the whole thread. I just have 3 more questions though
ok, we gat ur bak

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.