Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,833 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (58823 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife / Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by ugoezeik(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2014
bebe2:
I kind of see ur point.

Se-x in marriage is sacred like u said.

Most men will never touch the woman again if they find out they slept wit someone else.

Call it bride or watever u like but the fact is wat drives a woman to infidelity is totally different from wat drives a man.

We will all agree that most men think wiy their pe-nis, once the thing done stand something need to bring am down regardless of the consequences. And most times these actions have no emotional involvement.

Buutttt before woman open leg for another man, e don weigh am, calculate am, manipulate am and decide say its worth doing.

And once she try am once, she go hardly stop am. Even science says there is a certain hormone thats secreted during se-x dats imbibes the memory of the man in her for a very very long time.

So which man wants to be competing with dat??
sis r u serious? wman r really wore onto man

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Mathematical(f): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2014
INFIDELITY... INFIDELITY. .. INFIDELITY. .
grin grin

Human's are born outta infidel
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by cococandy(f): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2014
They already do smiley
vicadex07:

So you mean women should start cheating as much as men

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Make una dey console una selves, that person you are cheating with, might be another persons good girlfriend or wife. There is love in sharing. Nigeria sharing punny and big.Joe since the 6th century bc.

Make una dey cheat, keep acquiring them viruses and training other peoples children.

For the ladies, if you don't want a cheating spouse, define your relationship . Spell it out, that if he cheats on you, you walk out. Now, that depends largely on you. You have got to be at the edge here. Not those looking for who to tell them they are beautiful , nice etc.

You are an adult, you should know your value. Only the low-esteem, almost dying of hunger and greedy ones will accept a cheating partner.

Society my brown as.ss, biology my black as.ss.

7 Likes

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by NifemiOlu(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2014
From a psychological point of view, men see women as leaders in child rearing and care givers to their children. No man wants to have a child being raised by a woman who sleeps/slept around. Secondly, men see women who sleep around as depository of bad luck...and of course ego. Men want to be in charge.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by ugwum007(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hmmmmmm
Eleyi Gidi Gan.

Counter Thread Loading...............15%

Talking about paying her price - well, that's true, let's not forget that the same way the guy forwent scores of women to pay her price, she forwent scores of guys to accept his price wink

Owh, OP, I think the points you raised are valid and affects both sides of the divide equally, depending on the individuals involved.

Nigeria would ve been much better if u were not born..
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by aforosco(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2014
MzMariah:
You just reminded me of a culture in my village. If a man cheats on his wife it has no side effect but if a woman cheats (sleeps with another man) then she is as good as dead if she doesn't confess and have the necessary sacrifice done. She go just die like chicken.

We all are hoping and praying for the best sha, nobody wants a cheating partner.

are you from isua akoko ondo state
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hmmmmmm
Eleyi Gidi Gan.

Counter Thread Loading...............15%

Talking about paying her price - well, that's true, let's not forget that the same way the guy forwent scores of women to pay her price, she forwent scores of guys to accept his price wink

Owh, OP, I think the points you raised are valid and affects both sides of the divide equally, depending on the individuals involved.
I'm so loving your comments. *In Kermit's voice* please can we be friends? wink wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2014
aforosco:

are you from isua akoko ondo state
No, I'm from delta state.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by adedayourt(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2014
I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2014
BananaBender:

Why is that 'OK' to your ears?

If you dont want to take/see it the way MzRariah sees it, then try it and see what you will suffer.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by MizMyColi(f): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ugwum007:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay, I'm letting this one slide.

Don't quote me anymore nor try to e-bully me.
This is Tallesty's thread, I don't wanna desecrate it.

I'll have you know that I'm allergic such rada rada you just spewed up there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by RuuDie(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2014
Tallesty1:

4: YOU HAVE LOST HER IF SHE CHEATS:- Female infidelity is often much more damaging to a marriage. Don’t get me wrong: Male cheating is definitely harmful. But when a woman fools around, it’s often the beginning of the end of the relationship. For men, cheating often tends to be opportunistic—they’re in the wrong place at the wrong time and the cheating doesn’t necessarily mean anything emotionally. In fact a man can sleep with a woman today and not remember her again but for a woman to have sex with you(in most cases)you must win her heart to win her body.

I can't agree with this... I believe just about anybody can have s3x without 'severe' emotional attachment - do not mistake mere flitting 'attraction' for that.

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by ayodeji752: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2014
MzMariah:
You just reminded me of a culture in my village. If a man cheats on his wife it has no side effect but if a woman cheats (sleeps with another man) then she is as good as dead if she doesn't confess and have the necessary sacrifice done. She go just die like chicken.

We all are hoping and praying for the best sha, nobody wants a cheating partner.
are u frm delta state?
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by RuuDie(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2014
beeevan:
I will treat a cheating partner the way I will treat a mortal enemy, i can't forgive it......not when he hasn't paid for it.

Acidosis:
I can't forgive a cheating partner, and I don't expect a partner to forgive me (if caught cheating).

I actually just did... its crazy, absurd, difficult, inexplicable... but I did; and I don't regret it!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by MizMyColi(f): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2014
Ichiato:

I'm so loving your comments. *In Kermit's voice* please can we be friends? wink wink grin

grin grin
#Blushing

By all means, yeah.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Homguy(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2014
timawoku:
dunno? The society sucks!!!
So you would rather your wife cheats on you? Would you take her back and touch are like prior to her infidelty? The Society doesn't suck! It takes a whole lot of hardly reversible emotional changes and connections. For a woman to cheat, whereas infidelity is often a surface, non emotional activity for most men.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2014
ayodeji752:
are u frm delta state?
Yes I'm from delta state.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by KAYD007(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2014
ugwum007:

That was uncalled for!

2 Likes

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by ayodeji752: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2014
MzMariah:
Yes I'm from delta state.
gud. I'm kwale by tribe
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by athorello(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2014
I wish we all embrace our African culture and tradition especially partaining to marriage. The man owns the wife and it's an abomination for the woman to cheat.
From a beer palour discussion sometime ago, I discovered that elderly/matured ladies doesn't care much if their man is having an external affair. But sleeping around is an issue for both parties.
Anyway, in modern day Nigeria, most men are sentenced to port into only one hole because of financial constraints while the rich are at liberty. The women tends to be very free now. I have seen homes where the wife cheats. The quality of life is low: hardship, sickness, sometimes eventual premature death. So, you see why the men have to be pro-active. No wonder our fore fathers lived longer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2014
ayodeji752:
gud. I'm kwale by tribe
Are you serious? Where did you get ayodeji from?
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by 50calibre(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2014
BananaBender:

It can change, starting from you. Change your mindset, you are only thinking like the product of the society you grew up in. One way to do that, is by encouraging and teaching gender equality in social institutions.

I see you're back on the prowl spewing your usual shi*t. grin

When is your fraud going to end?

It's one thing to be brainwashed but a brainwashed trying to brainwash?? Thats something else.

2 Likes

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Omimah: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2014
I guess women have a soft spot. A man cheats on the wife, she forgives him without a third party knowing of it; but when it is the other round the man finds it difficult to forgive her. He may even let his mother know of it.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by aforosco(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2014
MzMariah:

ARE u from isua akoko dey ve same custom
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2014
But I know of some ibo men who knows their wife's cheat,buh they let it go
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2014
aforosco:

ARE u from isua akoko dey ve same custom
No I'm not, I'm from delta state.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by holax: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Just forgive and forget
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by hardbody: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2014
MzMariah:

Just like mine. The man immediately starts a downhill slide to put him on enquiry so that the woman is dealt with. But if he the man turns a blind eye, his fortunes will close down and he will die mysteriously. Little wonder some of our ladies forbid to marry from home and we the guys think twice before marrying a non indigene. And yes i am from Arochukwu kingdom.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Ugovin(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2014
It takes a devilish and a wicked man not to forgive. if been cheated on,, WHY? Don't Judge Others. (Judge not, and ye shall not be Judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive and ye shall be forgiven (luke6:37) ) as a christian, one of the features of your recreated human Spirit is love, and love doesn't judge or slander others. One day JESUS was sitting somewhere and the jewish leaders and men chased after a woman whom they said was caught in the very act of adultery. So they said to Jesus, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the Law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But JESUS stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. (John 8:4-6) when JESUS eventually raised his head, He said to the womans accusers ''let the one without sin cast the first Stone'' (john 8:7) but they couldn't. So one after the other, they dropped their stones and left, leaving the woman alone with JESUS. Then JESUS said to her, ( hath no man condemnd thee? She said No man, lord. And JEsUs said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go and sin no more'') John8:10-11) we are to act like JESUS; HE said, "I wouldn't condemn you,go and sin no more." Jesus recognized her sin; Meaning we can recognize when people do something wrong; yet, like JESUS, don't judge them. Love is not all about sex, or making love. There is more to It.

2 Likes

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2014
damn! grin, you are crazy! cheesy
mystiqueDZ:
Hmmm op when we do the sacred rituals I MOAN!!

God forbid I mourn something as sweet.....
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by ayodeji752: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2014
MzMariah:
Are you serious? Where did you get ayodeji from?
delta father and ekiti mother. Born and livin on yoruba land but my dad told us alot abt d culture in d village and he took us there twice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! / Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.