Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (84285 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Am sorry for you,I wouldn't insult my time by exchanging words with you

AdannayaBella:

I can and will (with no apologies) insult somebody whose view is full of shít. I mean, who are you that I should respect? In any case, I'm also sorry for your type. Having to live with the IQ of a sponge must be terrible. I feel for you, sir.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
good to know

coogar:

getting her is easy....
she has a name & she has a face.....how hard can it be to have her cuffed?
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahahaha - doing it Bishop Don Juan style. Too bad he hasn't got his pimping cup, rings, and walking stick - or Jesus piece like that naija pastor on fp a few days ago. grin Pimping ain't easy! cool

I agree - demons do hide everywhere, and it takes a great pastor to have the cognitive sharpness to locate them. And that guy must have noticed some demons in those ti.ts, tryna steal some fresh milk and shyte! grin Great pastor doing his job, I must say!

She definitely needs to camp in this man's house for three straight days, for proper cleansing. It's well - shalom!!

Damn! Sholly, you used to be the chic homie, what happened? sad Bishop Don Juan is waiting for you. I want to see that sholly-chic that came to support me on a thread, a few weeks ago, in the politics section, again. This man should do the trick. cool

Hahaha if this is what being a pastor entails, I'd gladly abandon everything and dedicate myself to full time pastorship grin

I will dedicate my ministry to women deliverance, 7 days cleansing grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha if this is what being a pastor entails, I'd gladly abandon everything and dedicate myself to full time pastorship grin

I will dedicate my ministry to women deliverance, 7 days cleansing grin

Oh well, I won't mind assisting you with that. However, it has to be after-the-fact because I'm a sinner. grin

Anyway, once they've been cleansed - just send the ones with humongous bums to me, for proper integration back into the society! grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Oh well, I won't mind assisting you with that. However, it has to be after-the-fact because I'm a sinner. grin

Anyway, once they've been cleansed - just send the ones with humongous bums to me, for proper integration back into the society ! grin

Hahahahaha the bolded has to be the funniest thing I've read this month.

Loool you want to make them productive members of society once again... Lol that's a great service to your community.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

Looooool now you're starting to rant, as usual.
Noise from a stupi*d little girl. grin
You're not a god of anything, oh! I forgot, you're a god of shi*t & stupi*dity grin at least I'd give you that because I'm that nice.
Trying to deny your identity are you? Loooool quit it niggeress you're nothing of worth, just a pathetic, gullible little girl who thinks the little oranges growing on her chest qualifies her to speak amongst real men.

I'm going to be sincere with you, speaking of kids, you're a kid to me. I got my first drivers licence when you were still getting smacked in the bum for stealing meat by your dad.

Show some respect to people who tower above you. Sola my Little girl!!

Oh, this little kid again. Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the brain.

Sagamumu whooped your a*ss so bad, you are now one of his little followers?? Bwahahahaha grin grin Damn!

One will think a guy with a low IQ as yours would know when to shut the fvck up but nope, you keep on spewing trash.

How can you be so proud to be old, when you have nothing to show for it?? Do you want to die stup1d?

Rant? Noise?? What a silly kid, you're the only one throwing tantrums here. What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous anorexic rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are worthless and your insecurity even makes you look more pathetic.

Shut your pie hole, and only speak when you're asked to son. Ifeanyi, stop acting like a little girl, grow some balls.

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...she has also been showing some traits synonymous with nyggah-biitches of late. grin
So, that makes it a double whammy...she needs mental cleansing asap.
Someone should save this chic - she done lost it! grin

Shut up, puccy a*ss b1tch! Corny a*Ss niggas still talking about me after I'm long gone?

You need a coffin asap, even Jesus can't save you grin

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Damn! Sholly, you used to be the chic homie, what happened? sad Bishop Don Juan is waiting for you. I want to see that sholly-chic that came to support me on a thread, a few weeks ago, in the politics section, again. This man should do the trick. cool

Came to support you?? These emotional niggas are high on urine. grin grin

I will cosign your post if I agree but won't hesitate to smack you back to reality when I see you typing sh1t.

I don't play that. Nah. I'm 100 like that undecided

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahahaha the bolded has to be the funniest thing I've read this month.

Loool you want to make them productive members of society once again... Lol that's a great service to your community.

My service to humanity, bruddah!!

They might need some in making that batty twerk again, after the rigorous cleansing! grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Came to support you?? These emotional niggas are high on urine. grin grin

I will cosign your post if I agree but won't hesitate to smack you back to reality when I see you typing sh1t.

I don't play that. Nah. I'm 100 like that undecided

Lmao...you're good money, and I still got love fi you. tongue

You know I've slowed down a bit.

But I'm still that nyggah that destroyed both "fellis" and "cfours" (two unrepentant feminazis) NL careers!

"Fellis" has never been the same since the IQ thing - and "cfours" never returned after she experienced my wrath! grin

Gotta play safe - I just attack insolent clowns and folks on my hit-list now. cool
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 11, 2014
^^I have no love for you and I'm not one of those women.

Fellis is still around. Unlike you, she has a job in real life.

Keep running around cheap church rat like 50cali, and you'll soon be NL's b1tch-a*ss nigga.

Night-night; may the bedbugs bite grin wink

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 3:58am On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Oh, this little kid again. Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the brain.

Sagamumu whooped your a*ss so bad, you are now one of his little followers?? Bwahahahaha grin grin Damn!

One will think a guy with a low IQ as yours would know when to shut the fvck up but nope, you keep on spewing trash.

How can you be so proud to be old, when you have nothing to show for it?? Do you want to die stup1d?

Rant? Noise?? What a silly kid, you're the only one throwing tantrums here. What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous anorexic rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are worthless and your insecurity even makes you look more pathetic.

Shut your pie hole, and only speak when you're asked to son. Ifeanyi, stop acting like a little girl, grow some balls.

Loool noise!! Little girl still bleating like a sheep hahaha grin look at the tiny round faeces dropping from you anus as you walk past grin

I've got much more to show for my age than you ever will in your entire life. believe that!! Little girl & speaking of sagamite, no need trying to turn the tables, everyone knows you're his little bitc*h, just you & no one else.

I admire the incredible work he's doing keeping hood rodents like you in check, I call him rat poison grin we can't have rats running amock on NL spreading rabies.

I've previously offered you the opportunity to prove your intellectual firepower to me but you keep ducking like the rat you are, that offer is still open, anything, bring it up & I will educate you for free, the education you seem to lack.

You're little girl, you know that. Virtual bragging aside, in the real world you're not even good enough to grab my attention. I haven't identified anything of value in you, you're just as ugly & disgusting on the inside, as you are on the outside, a complete parody, a pathetic little twa*t devoid of any form of principle or identity.

Because I'm a rational guy, I will give you an official warning, do not let me catch you spewing your regular shi*t on threads, pantomime season is over..... for if I catch you, I'm going to smack that your little bum so hard, you'd think you were struck by lightening grin

Be a good girl sola, you have no choice now!!

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 4:11am On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Keep running around cheap church rat like 50cali, and you'll soon be NL's b1tch-a*ss nigga.

So by inference, you're richer than me? Huh?

Lool you delusion knows no bounds.

I'd conveniently cloth & feed you for a full year, along with a year supply of toiletries grin

Your hood rat monthly stipends are not enough to foot my bills on a typical night out.

I'd pay you & your fellow twerking hood rats to twerk for me 24 hours straight grin

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

[s]Loool noise!! Little girl still bleating like a sheep hahaha grin look at the tiny round faeces dropping from you anus as you walk past grin

I've got much more to show for my age than you ever will in your entire life. believe that!! Little girl & speaking of sagamite, no need trying to turn the tables, everyone knows you're his little bitc*h, just you & no one else.

I admire the incredible work he's doing keeping hood rodents like you in check, I call him rat poison grin we can't have rats running amock on NL spreading rabies.

I've previously offered you the opportunity to prove your intellectual firepower to me but you keep ducking like the rat you are, that offer is still open, anything, bring it up & I will educate you for free, the education you seem to lack.

You're little girl, you know that. Virtual bragging aside, in the real world you're not even good enough to grab my attention. I haven't identified anything of value in you, you're just as ugly & disgusting on the inside, as you are on the outside, a complete parody, a pathetic little twa*t devoid of any form of principle or identity.

Because I'm a rational guy, I will give you an official warning, do not let me catch you spewing your regular shi*t on threads, pantomime season is over..... for if I catch you, I'm going to smack that your little bum so hard, you'd think you were struck by lightening grin

Be a good girl sola, you have no choice now!![/s]

It took you how many hours to come up with this?? Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago nigga.
Did you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them?
All I see is ramblings befitting of a dullard. Do you talk out of your a*ss? I wonder how anyone can come up with so much bullsh1t. I almost cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid.

Your entire life is not worth the blood your mother shed to push your waste of a self out. I don't get high off internet braggers. Everyone is successful on the internet, right? grin
Post proof nigga, show me what you're worth. Right now, all I can read is bag filled with tears of a lad insecure about his d1ck size.

Nigga you've been slayed so many times, I wonder how you still have the courage to log on into NL. Even the nicest of people like MOndi tramples on your worthless insecure self all day.

If I am ugly, you are the spawn of Satan. Nigga, I have seen a picture of you grin grin grin and if I were as ugly as you are, I would sue my parents. This irritant nigga is so ugly even blind people scream when they see him. What a cheap a*ss slimy simpleton.

You are an old fool, we are very well aware of it. No need to brag about that. I don't understand. Do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have an effect on me? You are an epitome of stup1dity to me.
I have whooped your a*ss before and I'll do it again. Who talks about whooping one's a*ss for good 2 yrs. Pick a thread, it's that simple. Even for a dumb fvck like yourself.

There is no vaccine against stupidity. This nigga is definitely going to die stup1d. grin grin grin

I don't want you running to your mommy Ifeanyi, bow down to your GOD-Sholly.

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

So by inference, you're richer than me? Huh?

Lool you delusion knows no bounds.

I'd conveniently cloth & feed you for a full year, along with a year supply of toiletries grin

Your hood rat monthly stipends are not enough to foot my bills on a typical night out.

I'd pay you & your fellow twerking hood rats to twerk for me 24 hours straight grin

Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin What a r*etard!

Your stup1dity is striking. Do you take classes to improve your craft?? How can anyone be so stup1d and full of sh1t?!

Do you really expect me to believe that you're worth more than a bag of cow dunk? You probably eat people's left-overs from their trashcans.

Shut your poverty-stricken mouth up. This brat still begs his father for 'upkeep' money. LMAO! grin grin grin

Foolish thing! Talking about clothing me when he is rocking rags himself. Wait, is it that $30 hoody that will feed and clothe me?

Mu ska ska ska ska ska ska ska ska ska..........I am going to die laughing this night. This nigga needs help.

Smelly hood roach! The only date a ugly buffon like yourself can get is the one on your calender.

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

50calibre:

grin

What's fekky fvck is going on between the both of you? grin I thought it was a joke thing - how did it get so personal? You lot need to allow it! Darn! I've not seen anything like this on NL since late 2012, and early 2013, when nyggahs used to get it in the culture section. grin You lot go hard in the paint! Truce, please! cool

50cali, I beg you allow it. Thought it was just banter. Sholly can be a pain in the ar.se sometimes, but she's safe.

Sholly, you sure know I've never lost a battle on NL. I'm still that nyggah that fvcked folks up so bad, they created about 40 handles for me, and created like 200 threads with fake pics everywhere. Stalked me like stans for a year. grin Even your nemesis the saga-guy never won one battle out of our nine e-battles, after the "sisikill" chic was put in her place, and she got him to come save her. grin I'm that guy that turned "fellis" out, and made a single mum start frolicking with "camerounpride" a guy who just turned 20 at that time, and had to stop spewing the feminism junk. But you're good people - so you'll always get a pass. tongue

Anyway, my new calling is to educate the stark illiterates who populate this forum since naija has failed them, by not providing them with what should be their right. That's my new calling, as the original black man, and my service to the black race. And my brand of education comes with proper beat-down! grin

Off to my Saturday morning jogging - truce please!!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 11, 2014
Before I go - let's get the thread back to where it should be.

Update from twitter:

Temmy007 @OfficialTemmy · 2h 2 hours ago

- I registered Liya today in nursery for this session , & asked them to reserve the space because i know my baby is coming back.. That's faith

- The lies about it being a legal matter is ridiculous. I dont want to post the police report online stating that she was abducted by her...
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...you're good money, and I still got love fi you. tongue

You know I've slowed down a bit.

But I'm still that nyggah that destroyed both "fellis" and "cfours" (two unrepentant feminazis) NL careers!

"Fellis" has never been the same since the IQ thing - and "cfours" never returned after she experienced my wrath! grin

Gotta play safe - I just attack insolent clowns and folks on my hit-list now. cool

While other men are celebrating closing down million-dollar deals for their companies, NL guys are busy celebrating e-fights with girls cry cry cry

epic fail

8 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Mondisweets:

While other men are celebrating closing down million-dollar deals for their companies, NL guys are busy celebrating e-fights with girls cry cry cry

Well, I don't work in the Investment Banking sector, where gamblers live. However, I work in one of the sectors with the most lucrative careers out there, and in a field that's a necessity. So, out here, we don't celebrate closing down million-dollar deals for others, while we'll only be entitled peanuts as commission. I get paid to provide services based on my skills set and qualifications as a professional.

Now, correlate the skill set in which I alluded to above, to also using another skill set to put belligerent and insolent folks in their place, in cyberspace. That's why I'm a different breed, and a shrewd muthaphucka! grin Not a narcissist, just educating you. cool

Anyway, if working as a slave to close down million-dollar deals for someone else is your dream, stick to it. I close deals for myself, but provide services for others.

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by mikeokiro: 7:18am On Oct 11, 2014
cococandy:
Which elder? Did he pay her bride price?

You just dey talk ignorantly.
I don't know about your tribe. In igbo tribe,if you don't pay a woman's bride price,any child born of both of you belongs to the woman's family and will bear the girl's father's name.

So don't think I was agreeing with you when I said his village elders.
I meant people biased in his favor.

The boy's family from their name is igbo.

UK courts will be fairer to him than an unbiased gathering of igbo village elders.

Say what you know.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by mikeokiro: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2014
cococandy:
Which elder? Did he pay her bride price?

You just dey talk ignorantly.
I don't know about your tribe. In igbo tribe,if you don't pay a woman's bride price,any child born of both of you belongs to the woman's family and will bear the girl's father's name.

So don't think I was agreeing with you when I said his village elders.
I meant people biased in his favor.

The boy's family from their name is igbo.
UK courts will be fairer to him than an unbiased gathering of igbo village elders.

Say what you know.

@ cococandy, what do you think you know, who told u in igbo land a child born out of wedlock does not belong to the father, did u ask urself why is the child bearing the mans name ? and for the the temmy making noise here , dont u have parents and family members ? or have u suddenly forgotten that u are yoruba and never oyibo and must follow things nigerian way ?

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by christopher123(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2014
mikeokiro:

@ cococandy, what do you think you know, who told u in igbo land a child born out of wedlock does not belong to the father, did u ask urself why is the child bearing the mans name ? and for the the temmy making noise here , dont u have parents and family members ? or have u suddenly forgotten that u are yoruba and never oyibo and must follow things nigerian way ?

Why do you people lie

Who told you that in Igbo land a child bears the mother's name....I have never heard of it before

Now even if the child grows up
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by mikeokiro: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2014
cococandy:
Silly oaf.
You stared the insult by calling me deluded fool now you're the one who doesn't want to exchange insults.

So because I support a yoruba girl who's wronged here it must mean I'm a desperate single yoruba lady looking for who to trap with a baby.

Your xtupidity is epic.

If the guy didn't want to be trapped he could have zipped up or better still leave the baby with the mother who didn't ask for his assistance in the first place.

Onye iberibe.anu mpam. Nwa anu ofia
(Do you still think I'm yoruba?)

Isi aki

yes , I am very sure you are yoruba , any body can write that or claim to be igbo , ofe manu in disguise

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

It took you how many hours to come up with this?? Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago nigga.
Did you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them?
All I see is ramblings befitting of a dullard. Do you talk out of your a*ss? I wonder how anyone can come up with so much bullsh1t. I almost cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid.

Your entire life is not worth the blood your mother shed to push your waste of a self out. I don't get high off internet braggers. Everyone is successful on the internet, right? grin
Post proof nigga, show me what you're worth. Right now, all I can read is bag filled with tears of a lad insecure about his d1ck size.

Nigga you've been slayed so many times, I wonder how you still have the courage to log on into NL. Even the nicest of people like MOndi tramples on your worthless insecure self all day.

If I am ugly, you are the spawn of Satan. Nigga, I have seen a picture of you grin grin grin and if I were as ugly as you are, I would sue my parents. This irritant nigga is so ugly even blind people scream when they see him. What a cheap a*ss slimy simpleton.

You are an old fool, we are very well aware of it. No need to brag about that. I don't understand. Do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have an effect on me? You are an epitome of stup1dity to me.
I have whooped your a*ss before and I'll do it again. Who talks about whooping one's a*ss for good 2 yrs. Pick a thread, it's that simple. Even for a dumb fvck like yourself.

There is no vaccine against stupidity. This nigga is definitely going to die stup1d. grin grin grin

I don't want you running to your mommy Ifeanyi, bow down to your GOD-Sholly.

Hahahaha ladies & gentlemen please clap for this little twa*t!!! Lool isn't she brilliant? Not!!!!!!

Sola why are doing this to yourself? grin you lie to yourself by calling me ugly, that lie cannot stand, not a good move I must tell you.

On the other hand, you're legitimately ugly & that's a fact I can attest to. Hahahahaha it's also provable grin so calm you little as*s down, in due time everyone will get a glimpse of your ghastly appearance.

Hahahaha I swear if Shymmex sees you, he'd flee faster than the speed of light grin

You can make it easy on yourself by posting a pic, put a face to the name, make up your best & take your best shot lets see. grin

A female can't be my god, let alone an ugly one looool. I am going to lord over you on NL from today henceforth I'm going to bully you little skanky as*s till you begin to contemplate suicide.

Well I'm tired of this back & forth, my warning to you was crystal clear, i suggest you adhere to it for your own good. grin

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin What a r*etard!

Your stup1dity is striking. Do you take classes to improve your craft?? How can anyone be so stup1d and full of sh1t?!

Do you really expect me to believe that you're worth more than a bag of cow dunk? You probably eat people's left-overs from their trashcans.

Shut your poverty-stricken mouth up. This brat still begs his father for 'upkeep' money. LMAO! grin grin grin

Foolish thing! Talking about clothing me when he is rocking rags himself. Wait, is it that $30 hoody that will feed and clothe me?

Mu ska ska ska ska ska ska ska ska ska..........I am going to die laughing this night. This nigga needs help.

Smelly hood roach! The only date a ugly buffon like yourself can get is the one on your calender.

Lool you're not communicating.

You need to calm down with this cussing you're not in the hood & you're not talking to one of your hood niggas grin

If you really admire that hoodie of mine, you can at least be direct, grin because stup*id as you may be, you know that hoodie doesn't cost $30 (which should be like £15) so lets no flog a dead horse.

You're talking to someone who can cater for you like its nothing, post a pic of your most expensive shoe or cloth (possibly with price tag) & I will triple it. grin

Forget the talk, that's a challenge for you.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by desiree(f): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:
Before I go - let's get the thread back to where it should be.

Update from twitter:

Temmy007 @OfficialTemmy · 2h 2 hours ago

- I registered Liya today in nursery for this session , & asked them to reserve the space because i know my baby is coming back.. That's faith

- The lies about it being a legal matter is ridiculous. I dont want to post the police report online stating that she was abducted by her...

Back to the topic at hand. ....temmy should not keep quiet on this abduction issue. I follow her on IG and she hasn't been saying anything.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by udomma1005(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2014
The grandma, though might seem very heartless, has her reasons!
Do check up "Child Support " & you do be surprised @ Wat some bitchy "baby mama's" can do to a man's career!
They sit jobless @ home,straff who tickles their fancy,then pick up the checks u sweated 4 @ de end of de month.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

What's fekky fvck is going on between the both of you? grin I thought it was a joke thing - how did it get so personal? You lot need to allow it! Darn! I've not seen anything like this on NL since late 2012, and early 2013, when nyggahs used to get it in the culture section. grin You lot go hard in the paint! Truce, please! cool

50cali, I beg you allow it. Thought it was just banter. Sholly can be a pain in the ar.se sometimes, but she's safe.

Sholly, you sure know I've never lost a battle on NL. I'm still that nyggah that fvcked folks up so bad, they created about 40 handles for me, and created like 200 threads with fake pics everywhere. Stalked me like stans for a year. grin Even your nemesis the saga-guy never won one battle out of our nine e-battles, after the "sisikill" chic was put in her place, and she got him to come save her. grin I'm that guy that turned "fellis" out, and made a single mum start frolicking with "camerounpride" a guy who just turned 20 at that time, and had to stop spewing the feminism junk. But you're good people - so you'll always get a pass. tongue

Anyway, my new calling is to educate the stark illiterates who populate this forum since naija has failed them, by not providing them with what should be their right. That's my new calling, as the original black man, and my service to the black race. And my brand of education comes with proper beat-down! grin

Nah bruv!! She started with the personal attacks, now I'm going to teach her what it means to get personal.

In most cases, I've shielded her from total annihilation from sagamite but now I see the arrogant little twa*t is beginning to lose a sense of reality. I now consider it a personal responsibly to tame her like I would a dog.

I never wanted trouble with her, in fact I avoided trouble with her but now she's incurred the fury of her messiah.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

[s]Hahahaha ladies & gentlemen please clap for this little twa*t!!! Lool isn't she brilliant? Not!!!!!!

Sola why are doing this to yourself? grin you lie to yourself by calling me ugly, that lie cannot stand, not a good move I must tell you.

On the other hand, you're legitimately ugly & that's a fact I can attest to. Hahahahaha it's also provable grin so calm you little as*s down, in due time everyone will get a glimpse of your ghastly appearance.

Hahahaha I swear if Shymmex sees you, he'd flee faster than the speed of light grin

You can make it easy on yourself by posting a pic, put a face to the name, make up your best & take your best shot lets see. grin

A female can't be my god, let alone an ugly one looool. I am going to lord over you on NL from today henceforth I'm going to bully you little skanky as*s till you begin to contemplate suicide.

Well I'm tired of this back & forth, my warning to you was crystal clear, i suggest you adhere to it for your own good. grin [/s]

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your stup1dity.

Here goes this buffoon displaying his insecurities again...are you begging for support?? Nobody has time for this show of shame you are creating for yourself.

Sorry, you'll need to get a d1ck bigger than mine before you can bully me. Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control! You are fugly! grin grin grin grin And that is a fact! (with that your 4-corner shaped head.)
You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. It's not my fault that you look the way you do, blame God. grin grin

You can attest that I'm ugly?? Bwahahahahaha. If you wanted to see me, you could hv just asked politely naw. I don't mind helping you fulfill your dreams. I am still finer than anyone in your family that I can bet my a*Ss on. Commit suicide because of a nonentity online?? *Dies*! grin grin Get out of your fantasy world, come down to planet earth where your life is even more miserable than the innocent church rat.

BTW, I beg you. In fact I plead with you, if you have a picture of me, please post it and let us see who is truly ugly between the both of us, depraved-hood-brat!

Oh, I hope this is not antics to save face. This is a no damage control zone. I am still expecting that proof. Mr I am rich online but can barely pay my rent in reality.

You are little kid and your insecurities is written all over your post, ugly duckling grin grin

Shut up and go away lest you achieve the physical retribution your behavior merits, kiddo.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Mondi already replied this post for me, kinda.

There can be no truce when you're dealing with a nigga suffering from insecurities about his little d1ck.

I am his GOD and he must bow to his master. cool

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

Nah bruv!! She started with the personal attacks, now I'm going to teach her what it means to get personal.

In most cases, I've shielded her from total annihilation from sagamite but now I see the arrogant little twa*t is beginning to lose a sense of reality. I now consider it a personal responsibly to tame her like I would a dog.

I never wanted trouble with her, in fact I avoided trouble with her but now she's incurred the fury of her messiah.

I hear that. Really and truly, I just thought it was banter, like we always do - but when I saw the personal attacks from the both of you this morning. I was baffled. I'll probably have to wait for what sholly thinks - to see if there can be a truce. And if you lot want to continue - then there's nothing I can do. Hopefully, you'll kiss and makeup afterwards. Internet might be a virtual world, but it's a space where sometimes you can admire contrasting views from two unique and intriguing personalities - and the both of you are good people.

However, I also understand where you're coming. These chics, especially the uncouth and disrespectful naija ones, ought to be put in their place at all times both online and offline. Ignoring their brazen rudeness is a NO NO. Once you ignore them, that's when they start growing wings - and that' why a lot of naija men/husbands in the UK have been turned to slaves/servants with curfews, and their wives lording over them. You just have to shout them down, whenever they cross the line - to show them that fvcking ancient dycks doesn't mean you should be disrespectful.

Heck, all my exes who're Nigerians, that was what I used to do to them. The only time I walk away is when they want to start getting physical, just to defuse it, and not to tempt me into giving them a proper ar.sewhooping lol. And hey, they always get the message that certain disrespectful and uncouth utterances will never be tolerated by an alpha male. Manginas and white knights might tolerate the bs - but real men stand firm and take charge. grin

I'm out for now.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2014
desiree:

Back to the topic at hand. ....temmy should not keep quiet on this abduction issue. I follow her on IG and she hasn't been saying anything.

Do you know the girl?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply)

How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.