Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (84287 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

[s]Lool you're not communicating.

You need to calm down with this cussing you're not in the hood & you're not talking to one of your hood niggas grin

If you really admire that hoodie of mine, you can at least be direct, grin because stup*id as you may be, you know that hoodie doesn't cost $30 (which should be like £15) so lets no flog a dead horse.

You're talking to someone who can cater for you like its nothing, post a pic of your most expensive shoe or cloth (possibly with price tag) & I will triple it. grin

Forget the talk, that's a challenge for you.[/s]

LoL. Seriously, this is getting even more hilarious grin grin grin grin

Why are we all of a sudden sanctimonious about cursing?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop lying that you shielded me from Sagamumu. From what?? When?? Are you mad?? Why are you spouting lies to gain sympathy. See me see this pikin oh undecided What are you going on about?? What is this?

Shut the fvck up half-wit, why don't you start by posting a picture of that cheap a*ss hoodie grin grin

Who do you think you're challenging?? A fool like yourself?? *falls down from okro tree* grin grin grin grin
You don't need me to post nada to flaunt your imaginary wealth. Post them pictures son, I want to see them .

What a dim-wit!

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Mondi already replied this post for me, kinda.

There can be no truce when you're dealing with a nigga suffering from insecurities about his little d1ck.

I am his GOD and he must bow to his master. cool

Well, Mondisweets is just dreaming big. grin When will the 50p bride price 50cali returned to her San people ever going to get to a milli? grin She can dream as big as she wants about being slave for others - but that isn't my portion.

Just allow it!

Heck, the both of you know each other's first names - that's chemistry right there. grin

You can't blame him for being a real man and for putting his feet down.

All the other naija men who failed to do that are now slaves/servants for their wives in the UK, with curfews and shyte. You need to put naija chics in check at all times before they start growing wings! cool
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, Mondisweets is just dreaming big. grin When will the 50p bride price 50cali returned to her San people ever going to get to a milli? grin She can dream as big as she wants about being slave for others - but that isn't my portion.

Just allow it!

Heck, the both of you know each other's first names - that's chemistry right there. grin

You can't blame him for being a real man and for putting his feet down.

All the other naija men who failed to do that are now slaves/servants for their wives in the UK, with curfews and shyte. You need to put naija chics in check at all times before they start growing wings! cool

Chemistry?? With what?? What thing am I having chemistry with?

LoL shy, stop riding the fence. You can read for yourself, I didn't start nothing. grin grin

I am still in my friend's place, learning how to dance shoki grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Chemistry?? With what?? What thing am I having chemistry with?

LoL shy, stop playing the fence. You can read for yourself, I didn't start nothing. grin grin

I am still in my friend's place, learning how to dance shoki grin grin

Nah, the real African man, 50cali has spoken!!

Sholly, get in the kitchen and make breakfast for ya man - it's Saturday! grin

A real African loves his food, stop messing about! undecided

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, the real African man, 50cali has spoken!!

Sholly, get in the kitchen and make breakfast for ya man - it's Saturday! grin

A real African loves his food, stop messing about! undecided

And the real African woman - Sholly has spoken.

You know comments like this is only going to get me mad. Just stop!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

And the real African woman - Sholly has spoken.

You know comments like this is only going to get me mad. Just stop!

Er, why do you hate "kitchen" and "cooking?"

You know what? I was with one of my white co-workers in the smoking area this week. And he told me that of late, every time he gets home, his Mrs always have his food ready. Something he isn't used to, and he's scared she might be trying to get something from him on the sly. I just laughed when he told me.

And I told him that: in black families, it's a norm. When your wife doesn't cook for you, then there's a big problem. And one of the senior staffs, who is also white but married to an African woman also alluded to the same thing, and why he loves his Mrs. true story!

So, I don't see why you lot are trying to rock the boat, and change something that's quintessentially African. tongue
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your stup1dity.

Here goes this buffoon displaying his insecurities again...are you begging for support?? Nobody has time for this show of shame you are creating for yourself.

Sorry, you'll need to get a d1ck bigger than mine before you can bully me. Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control! You are fugly! grin grin grin grin And that is a fact! (with that your 4-corner shaped head.)
You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. It's not my fault that you look the way you do, blame God. grin grin

You can attest that I'm ugly?? Bwahahahahaha. If you wanted to see me, you could hv just asked politely naw. I don't mind helping you fulfill your dreams. I am still finer than anyone in your family that I can bet my a*Ss on. Commit suicide because of a nonentity online?? *Dies*! grin grin Get out of your fantasy world, come down to planet earth where your life is even more miserable than the innocent church rat.

BTW, I beg you. In fact I plead with you, if you have a picture of me, please post it and let us see who is truly ugly between the both of us, depraved-hood-brat!

Oh, I hope this is not antics to save face. This is a no damage control zone. I am still expecting that proof. Mr I am rich online but can barely pay my rent in reality.

You are little kid and your insecurities is written all over your post, ugly duckling grin grin

Shut up and go away lest you achieve the physical retribution your behavior merits, kiddo.

Shut up little twa*t!!

What insecurities do you speak of? Are you kidding me? I'm as secure as fort knoxx, my confidence is sky high....isn't it obvious or are you trying to use your diagnosis on me? It can't work, a patient cannot diagnose his doctor grin

Some people have seen my pic on NL & no of them can sincerely call me ugly, you know that!! Who has seen your pic? grin

You can't fight reality my little girl, you can jump around all you want but reality remains reality. And the reality is; you're unpleasant to the eye, I'm not making stuff up, I've seen you but if you want to prove me wrong, you know what to do.

This thread doesn't have as much traffic as I would want, so I will save you pics for a more appropriate thread. It's in your hands though, if you behave yourself like I've instructed you to, we won't have to go through this again else I will treat people to the sight of your long neck & cocoyam head grin

You don't even look Nigerian, you look Somali, those Somalis slumming in Mogadishu, I will glassy entertain people with your pics when the time is right. grin

I'm beginning to feel bad for you

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:
This thread doesn't have as much traffic as I would want, so I will save you pics for a more appropriate thread. It's in your hands though, if you behave yourself like I've instructed you to, we won't have to go through this again else I will treat people to the sight of your long neck & cocoyam head grin

if it's traffic you want, i can get traffic for you. post the picture. grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

I hear that. Really and truly, I just thought it was banter, like we always do - but when I saw the personal attacks from the both of you this morning. I was baffled. I'll probably have to wait for what sholly thinks - to see if there can be a truce. And if you lot want to continue - then there's nothing I can do. Hopefully, you'll kiss and makeup afterwards. Internet might be a virtual world, but it's a space where sometimes you can admire contrasting views from two unique and intriguing personalities - and the both of you are good people.

However, I also understand where you're coming. These chics, especially the uncouth and disrespectful naija ones, ought to be put in their place at all times both online and offline. Ignoring their brazen rudeness is a NO NO. Once you ignore them, that's when they start growing wings - and that' why a lot of naija men/husbands in the UK have been turned to slaves/servants with curfews, and their wives lording over them. You just have to shout them down, whenever they cross the line - to show them that fvcking ancient dycks doesn't mean you should be disrespectful.

Heck, all my exes who're Nigerians, that was what I used to do to them. The only time I walk away is when they want to start getting physical, just to defuse it, and not to tempt me into giving them a proper ar.sewhooping lol. And hey, they always get the message that certain disrespectful and uncouth utterances will never be tolerated by an alpha male. Manginas and white knights might tolerate the bs - but real men stand firm and take charge. grin

I'm out for now.

True talk!! I've got nothing against sholly, but her insolence was getting out of hand, she's long had it coming, so its only right that I clip those wings down to size.

She's needs the reality rehab, it will be of benefit to her. grin

If she starts behaving herself, then hopefully we can move past this, it's up to her though.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
coogar:

if it's traffic you want, i can get traffic for you. post the picture. grin

Lol C'mon as it is now, that's a step too far, it will earn me a ban.

I don't want to anyway, she's going to have to push it a little further before I do that grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

LoL. Seriously, this is getting even more hilarious grin grin grin grin

Why are we all of a sudden sanctimonious about cursing?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop lying that you shielded me from Sagamumu. From what?? When?? Are you mad?? Why are you spouting lies to gain sympathy. See me see this pikin oh undecided What are you going on about?? What is this?

Shut the fvck up half-wit, why don't you start by posting a picture of that cheap a*ss hoodie grin grin

Who do you think you're challenging?? A fool like yourself?? *falls down from okro tree* grin grin grin grin
You don't need me to post nada to flaunt your imaginary wealth. Post them pictures son, I want to see them .

What a dim-wit!

Little twa*t stop beating about the bush, if you're going to be as blasphemous as calling your God cheap, you should have the courage to put your money where your mouth is without giving cowardly excuses. grin

I'm calling you out shollytwa*t, prove yourself!!! Whatever you post, il triple it.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

[s]Shut up little twa*t!!

What insecurities do you speak of? Are you kidding me? I'm as secure as fort knoxx, my confidence is sky high....isn't it obvious or are you trying to use your diagnosis on me? It can't work, a patient cannot diagnose his doctor grin

Some people have seen my pic on NL & no of them can sincerely call me ugly, you know that!! Who has seen your pic? grin

You can't fight reality my little girl, you can jump around all you want but reality remains reality. And the reality is; you're unpleasant to the eye, I'm not making stuff up, I've seen you but if you want to prove me wrong, you know what to do.

You don't even look Nigerian, you look Somali, those Somalis slumming in Mogadishu, I will glassy entertain people with your pics when the time is right. grin

I'm beginning to feel bad for you [/s]

This is boring. All I read here is how much of a c*unt you are.

Lap dog, post the picture sharp-sharp.

I am dying to see that picture of mine that is ugly.

*Hailing self*

Sholly peperempe, peperempe.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

Little twa*t stop beating about the bush, if you're going to be as blasphemous as calling your God cheap, you should have the courage to put your money where your mouth is without giving cowardly excuses. grin

I'm calling you out shollytwa*t, prove yourself!!! Whatever you post, il triple it.

Bwhahahahahahaha grin grin This b1tch a*ss nigga didn't post a darn thing??

You are not only cheap, you are an insecure lad that will continue to get whacked across the head by Sholly on a daily basis.

I called you out first 50b1tch, put your money where your online mouth is. Get to it, brat.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up little twa*t!!

I'm beginning to feel bad for you

grin cheesy grin cheesy@cocoyam head and long neck. Reminds of my paper mache art in sec school. Pls, post that pic.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
slimmy05:
grin cheesy grin cheesy@cocoyam head and long neck. Reminds of my paper mache art in sec school. Pls, post that pic.

Who is this one? If you don't want to be rubbished alongside 50b1tch, you better shut that your silly mouth up.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
@BananaBender and 50calibre, thought you guys are here cos of Temmy and her little girl undecided
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Who is this one? If you don't want to be rubbished alongside 50b1tch, you better shut that your silly mouth up.

Pained tongue

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mondisweets:

While other men are celebrating closing down million-dollar deals for their companies, NL guys are busy celebrating e-fights with girls cry cry cry

Just wanted you to know the part in bold in sexist. So, you think women are/should be inferior to men? This is akin to labelling a man 'woman wrapper'.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
slimmy05:
Pained tongue

Shut up! angry

1 Like

BananaBender:

Shut up! angry
tongue tongue tongue I love feminist cos they age faster hating.

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
slimmy05:
tongue tongue tongue I love feminist cos wink they age faster hating.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not true, we don't spend half of our lives slaving for men by doing their laundry, cooking for them, and cleaning up after them. Hence, we have more time to spend on ourselves.

You edited your post to get a reaction? Chei, that right there is puccy tendencies grin

5 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwhahahahahahaha grin grin This b1tch a*ss nigga didn't post a darn thing??
You are not only cheap, you are an insecure lad that will continue to get whacked across the head by Sholly on a daily basis.
I called you out first 50b1tch, put your money where your online mouth is. Get to it, brat.

BananaBender:

This is boring. All I read here is how much of a c*unt you are.

Lap dog, post the picture sharp-sharp.

I am dying to see that picture of mine that is ugly.

*Hailing self*

Sholly peperempe, peperempe.

Lol poor little girl trying to save face grin

Sola my baby friend, your misguided bravado will get you killed, you should learn to pick your enemies carefully, you don't pick fights with people above your station.

You're clearly not up the challenge, you're nothing!! You can dilly-dally all you want but from any angle you chose to approach, I will beat you hands-down every time.

I'm beginning to feel bad for you now, You know what!! This is now stale, you win!! grin

Please endeavour to heed my instructions so we don't have to do this again.

Take care of yourself my baby friend, you need it. grin

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not true, we don't spend half of our lives slaving for men by doing their laundry, cooking for them, and cleaning up after them. Hence, we have more time to spend on ourselves.

You edited your post to get a reaction? Chei, that right there is puccy tendencies grin
After reading your feminist thread, I know you're not a feminist, just hating. tongue tongue Soon you'll manually greeze that hole in between your tiny laps. Just get a cucumber and oil and you're good. tongue tongue

You spend all the time hating. No man will love a cocoyam head.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
slimmy05:
After reading your feminist thread, I know you're not a feminist, just hating. tongue tongue Soon you'll manually greeze that hole in between your tiny laps. Just get a cucumber and oil and you're good. tongue tongue

I have hair nigga, my "cocoyam" head is not visible grin grin grin

Unlike you, the pot holes, bumps and dis-figuration in that head of yours is very visible.

LMAO @ you hating on feminists by default?? grin grin We are lovely people. *bats eyelashes*
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

[s]Lol poor little girl trying to save face grin

Sola my baby friend, your misguided bravado will get you killed, you should learn to pick your enemies carefully, you don't pick fights with people above your station.

You're clearly not up the challenge, you're nothing!! You can dilly-dally all you want but from any angle you chose to approach, I will beat you hands-down every time.

I'm beginning to feel bad for you now, You know what!! This is now stale, you win!! grin

Please endeavour to heed my instructions so we don't have to do this again.

Take care of yourself my baby friend, you need it. grin[/s]

Can someone pls explain what this is to me, because I was expecting a picture of myself that looked ugly.

I am awake for this?? KAI! This kid has lost his mind.

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Can someone pls explain what this is to me, because I was expecting a picture of myself that looked ugly.

I am awake for this?? KAI! This kid has lost his mind.

Little girl you win!!

Take a hint, I'm tired of pummelling a defenceless little girl, you're making me look like a sociopathic villain.

You know backing up my claims with pics is not a problem if you're willing to do same, however i understand you're looking for a cover, so il accept it.

You win!!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Temmy007 @OfficialTemmy · now 3 hours ago
My daughter has been found, the grandma was arrested and detained but released on bail for now.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Temmy007 @OfficialTemmy · now 2 hours ago
My mother travelled to port harcourt to pick her up, and i got to talk to her.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
onila:
Temmy007 @OfficialTemmy · now 3 hours ago
My daughter has been found, the grandma was arrested and detained but released on bail for now.

Loool how's it she was arrested so quick?
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
onila:
Temmy007 @OfficialTemmy · now 2 hours ago
My mother travelled to port harcourt to pick her up, and i got to talk to her.
Guess the granny wanted the little girl to see Nigeria. The mum is long lost on getting freebies
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
slimmy05:

Slimmy, please take it easy. The chick likes you. This is how it starts.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by itstpia1: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
we the gullible public have once again been had, imo.

the lady and her friends seem to be following this thread btw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply)

How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.