Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (84467 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Misogynist2014(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a f00l! Just because you just read about these women, we won't hear word.

I went to an HBCU nigga, studying these women is in our curriculum. angry I called them dead, because no one hears anything from them anymore.

One is still stranded in Cuba. Can't come back to the US, I know what there is to know about them.

Let me give you my own assignment, why are you so mad that women want equal rights as men?

cheesy cheesy I'm planning to marry a second wife, I'm going to 10. Any woman who is not happy can seek for divorce. I wonder why men care about block heads called NL feminists- hopeless dunes. Women as far as am concerned have lost their value, they've been turned by men to sex objects, expectially in USA. I still maintain that feminism has changed nothing. It has only assisted women in expressing their innermost stupidity- divorce, pörnögräphy. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, I don't work in the Investment Banking sector, where gamblers live. However, I work in one of the sectors with the most lucrative careers out there, and in a field that's a necessity. So, out here, we don't celebrate closing down million-dollar deals for others, while we'll only be entitled peanuts as commission. I get paid to provide services based on my skills set and qualifications as a professional.

Now, correlate the skill set in which I alluded to above, to also using another skill set to put belligerent and insolent folks in their place, in cyberspace. That's why I'm a different breed, and a shrewd muthaphucka! grin Not a narcissist, just educating you. cool

Anyway, if working as a slave to close down million-dollar deals for someone else is your dream, stick to it. I close deals for myself, but provide services for others.
the point i was trying to make is that you celebrate childish things while others celebrate significant things.

There is nothing wrong with working for someone in case you didnt know, the owners were once someone else's employee at some point. You have to start from the bottom to appreciate up.

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mondisweets:
the point i was trying to make is that you celebrate childish things while others celebrate significant things.

There is nothing wrong with working for someone in case you didnt know, the owners were once someone else's employee at some point. You have to start from the bottom to appreciate up.

Celebrating what? - or just reminding her of how hard I can go with verbal assault, if I really wanted to go in. Like seriously, what's there to celebrate? Comprehension problems on your part and another symptom of what I diagnosed about you and your ilk yesterday. Cerebrally, you lot don't impress me, and more time you always sound like a broken record with mental impairment.

Nah, you're the one celebrating stupidity, and working as a slave to make rich people richer. If that's ya dream - good for you. I'll never celebrate closing million-dollar deals for people, while I'll probably get peanuts as commission. And what you build from the bottom and celebrate is your own investment. Improve ya economics - that's why black folks are messed up. Celebrate making other people richer, for meagre commission, without owning shyte. That's why most of you always end up dead broke!

Tutoring session again for you today, Mondi! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
onila:
Temmy007 @OfficialTemmy · now 3 hours ago
My daughter has been found, the grandma was arrested and detained but released on bail for now.

i told you nigeria is the easiest place to find criminals. so grandma was arrested? did she spend a night in one of those dinghy police cells in PH?

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by pickabeau1: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Interesting turn of events
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre and BananaBender

I'm glad the both of you have ended the cruise missiles going back and forth. I think it's time for a Beer Summit a la Obama!! Darn! The both of you go hard in the paint.

And 50cali, hopefully,a lot of naija men will start putting their feet down - to put naija women where they belong. Tired of going to the barbers and hearing horrific stories by grown men. Grown men having curfews set by their women. Like seriously? I haven't even had a curfew since I turned 16. Now, imagine some chicken head tryna give me a curfew now? grin FML!! grin Naija breeds the most disrespectful and uncouth women ever! undecided

Update

- Nan just dodged a bullet!

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Celebrating what? - or just reminding her of how hard I can go with verbal assault, if I really wanted to go in. Like seriously, what's there to celebrate? Comprehension problems on your part and another symptom of what I diagnosed about you and your ilk yesterday. Cerebrally, you lot don't impress me, and more time you always sound like a broken record with mental impairment.

Nah, you're the one celebrating stupidity, and working as a slave to make rich people richer. If that's ya dream - good for you. I'll never celebrate closing million-dollar deals for people, while I'll probably get peanuts as commission. And what you build from the bottom and celebrate is your own investment. Improve ya economics - that's why black folks are messed up. Celebrate making other people richer, for meagre commission, without owning shyte. That's why most of you always end up dead broke!

Tutoring session again for you today, Mondi! cool
you are the one displaying all manner of stupidity. How does a person gain experience? How does a person gain the capital to start their own business? (without bank loans or engaging in criminal activity) you can learn to be a better boss by being an employee first, you will be able to relate to their needs anyways.

Stop being such a dumbassss, if you create an empire for yourself you will not run it on your own, you will need different people with qualifications in different fields to help you make it bigger. Unless of course its probably a business like yours, established to remain stagnant!

For any successful, striving business there has to be growth and the growth includes employing other people to run the business for you. Someone has to the accountant, someone has to be the janitor, someone has to be the managing director.

What kind of sken sken tutorial is this? Tell me why many africans like you who start off with the " i must be boss by fire by force mentality" establish business that hardly every grow? You will be making the same net profit for the next 5years, with absolutely nothing to show for any improvements you have made!

You will find one idi.ot forming big boy, driving a $200,000 with a net worth of $350,000. With no house or other sensible investments. How will u expect that person's business to go anywhere when he creates more liabilities for himself than what he actually makes? Stupi.dity will kill some people!

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mondisweets:
you are the one displaying all manner of stupidity. How does a person gain experience? How does a person gain the capital to start their own business? (without bank loans or engaging in criminal activity) you can learn to be a better boss by being an employee first, you will be able to relate to their needs anyways.

Stop being such a dumbassss, if you create an empire for yourself you will not run it on your own, you will need different people with qualifications in different fields to help you make it bigger. Unless of course its probably a business like yours, established to remain stagnant!

For any successful, striving business there has to be growth and the growth includes employing other people to run the business for you. Someone has to the accountant, someone has to be the janitor, someone has to be the managing director.

What kind of sken sken tutorial is this? Tell me why many africans like you who start off with the " i must be boss by fire by force mentality" establish business that hardly every grow? You will be making the same net profit for the next 5years, with absolutely nothing to show for any improvements you have made!

You will find one idi.ot forming big boy, driving a $200,000 with a net worth of $350,000. With no house or other sensible investments. How will u expect that person's business to go anywhere when he creates more liabilities for himself than what he actually makes? Stupi.dity will kill some people!
You mean at this point you still do not get it?
You need to do more of reading than typing.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by desiree(f): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thank God...I'm so happy for Temmy. Liya has been found and that wicked heifer has been arrested. They shouldn't have granted her bail though. Maybe she was planning to sell the poor baby to those PH baby factories.

Where are those imbeciles saying no crime was committed because Annette is Liya's grandmother?

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by semitunde: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Its been an enjoyable thread all round guys. Made my weekend. cheesy

Wish standd and lertee were here though, would have loved to have their opinions on the topic issue, and the derailed issue.

This was better than Summerslam. wink
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
slimmy05:
You mean at this point you still do not get it?
You need to do more of reading than typing.
dont u get tired of being ignored? undecided

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mondisweets:
dont u get tired of being ignored? undecided
brain at par with a kindergarten undecided

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

Little girl you win!!

Take a hint, I'm tired of pummelling a defenceless little girl, you're making me look like a sociopathic villain.

You know backing up my claims with pics is not a problem if you're willing to do same, however i understand you're looking for a cover, so il accept it.

You win!!

Nobody can be as stupid as you in one lifetime. This little b*rat is still blabbing?

Defenseless?? From what, a little chihuahua intent on destroying its own tail?? I laugh ooo grin grin grin grin grin
This is delusion of of extreme proportion that deserves urgent medical treatment. The evidence you left here is that you're a nincompoop and a liar.

After running around like a headless chicken, still no picture to back up your claim? What a dvmb-fvck.

Yep, u won the internet most stup1d individual, I know. undecided
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:
I'm glad the both of you have ended the cruise missiles going back and forth. I think it's time for a Beer Summit a la Obama!! Darn! The both of you go hard in the paint.
And 50cali, hopefully,a lot of naija men will start putting their feet down - to put naija women where they belong. Tired of going to the barbers and hearing horrific stories by grown men. Grown men having curfews set by their women. Like seriously? I haven't even had a curfew since I turned 16. Now, imagine some chicken head tryna give me a curfew now? grin FML!! grin Naija breeds the most disrespectful and uncouth women ever! undecided
Update

Put feet down, where? On the internet? *I'm shaking* undecided
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by soulglo: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
So happy for Mother and child. I hope that they make an example of this woman. Let people know that nigeria is not where criminals can come and hide. We have laws. It's time it starts to sink into our heads

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Update

Loool The little girl is still firing tiny rockets, grin

Just like Israel & Palestine, when I start pummelling her again, I will be accused of genocide. grin

Some of these naija women lack basic home training, sometimes they need to be taught a lesson on respect and responsibility.

@ topic, I thought the nan was arrested?
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Nobody can be as stupid as you in one lifetime. This little b*rat is still blabbing?

Defenseless?? From what, a little chihuahua intent on destroying its own tail?? I laugh ooo grin grin grin grin grin
This is delusion of of extreme proportion that deserves urgent medical treatment. The evidence you left here is that you're a nincompoop and a liar.

After running around like a headless chicken, still no picture to back up your claim? What a dvmb-fvck.

Yep, u won the internet most stup1d individual, I know. undecided

You're still rambling? Lol I guess I must have hurt you feelings real bad grin

Well as the man here I'm willing to let you have the last words if it will help mend your broken feelings grin

Poor little girl, now go suckle on mummy's ti*ties

Don't call me a liar, you remember I said your bravado was misguided? Below is your address.

Don't think because that thread is gone, I've got nothing on you. I took screenshots before they were taken off.

Tow the line little girl, I'm not bluffing!!

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

You're still rambling? Lol I guess I must have hurt you feelings real bad grin

Well as the man here I'm willing to let you have the last words if it will help mend your broken feelings grin

Poor little girl, now go suckle on mummy's ti*ties

Don't call me a liar, you remember I said your bravado was misguided? Below is your address.

Don't think because that thread is gone, I've got nothing on you. I took screenshots before they were taken off.

Tow the line little girl, I'm not bluffing!!

You are delusional. You posted a random address and you claim I live there?? Is that how it works?

Bhahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin This is a f0ol that never stops giving.

I want to expose you for the fool you are today.

I will make sure you run home to your mummy, "Mommy, this girl on the internet won't respect me" grin grin grin grin grin

We are waiting. I join the audience on this one. Post a picture of me. I beg!

Bow to your master kiddo, you are forever going to be little 50calibitch where Sholly is concerned.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
BTW, I noticed the puccy a*ss nigga who was asking to provide crowd for my 'pictures'. grin grin

Respect your old age nigga, I have your pictures and conversations in my inbox.

Stop stalking me, it's not too much to ask for. Haba!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

You are delusional. You posted a random address and you claim I live there?? Is that how it works?

Bhahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin This is a f0ol that never stops giving.

I want to expose you for the fool you are today.

I will make sure you run home to your mummy, "Mommy, this girl on the internet won't respect me" grin grin grin grin grin

We are waiting. I join the audience on this one. Post a picture of me. I beg!

Bow to your master kiddo, you are forever going to be little 50calibitch where Sholly is concerned.

Loooool you're even denying your identity grin this little girl is pathetic. You're going ghost mode grin

You're probably going to deny your pics as well but don't worry, one step at a time, the day for your pic will come. I'm in a happy mood now so today is your lucky day.

Don't sweat it, that is your address.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
angryBananaBender and 50Calibre. I've told you feminist are natural hater and African men don't take Shiite. Please stop this back and forth
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

Loooool you're even denying your identity grin this little girl is pathetic. You're going ghost mode grin
You're probably going to deny your pics as well but don't worry, one step at a time, the day for your pic will come. I'm in a happy mood now so today is your lucky day.
Don't sweat it, that is your address.

What you lack in intelligence, you more than make up for in stup1dity. This little b*rat is incredibly ridiculous and obnoxious.

I'm baffled. Have you always been this stup1d? You are unreservedly pathetic and you lack anything resembling intellect.

Why the lies?? What do you stand to gain?? This is horrible damage control. grin grin grin

Do you really think I would deny a house address?? Whose identity is their house address anyway?? I die. grin grin

Okay, at least post the pics I would supposedly deny first. Post it now, let us see how d*umb you really are.

If you wanted to see me, why didn't you just PM me and ask politely. I am very nice offline. Instead of making yourself look stup1d.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sorry onila embarassed

@topic: Yay! LoL grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dayuum!

This is getting messier than the Super Chickens on Naija! What happened to the beer summit offer? Still waiting in the garden with the beer, and cancer stick in my mouth like young Obama.

Make sex not war. Lol
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

What you lack in intelligence, you more than make up for in stup1dity. This little b*rat is incredibly ridiculous and obnoxious.

I'm baffled. Have you always been this stup1d? You are unreservedly pathetic and you lack anything resembling intellect.

Why the lies?? What do you stand to gain?? This is horrible damage control. grin grin grin

Do you really think I would deny a house address?? Whose identity is their house address anyway?? I die. grin grin

Okay, at least post the pics I would supposedly deny first. Post it now, let us see how d*umb you really are.

If you wanted to see me, why didn't you just PM me and ask politely. I am very nice offline. Instead of making yourself look stup1d.

Hahahahahahaha I've never seen you this pained grin grin you're desperately dishing out every possible line your tiny brain is able to string together, looooool seeking retribution are we? grin I'm not impressed, you've got to come harder, impress you God grin

Your rants doesn't change the fact you're my little girl, my personal possession grin bleat on!!

I don't need to ask to see you, I've seen you!! grin that address is your address except you've moved away from there.. Too bad!! You can change your address but you can't change your face tongue
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mondisweets:

Le sigh! You are like a gift that keeps on giving and apart from going on a tangent like someone with blinkered brain cells, it seems reading and comprehension aren't your forte.

Let me break it down for you. The key words in tripe you posited are: celebrate, million-dollar deals, and companies. And I asserted that what is there to celebrate when whoever you are alluding to isn't entitled to anything in whatever deal the company gets, apart from the wages, and some meagre commission. The only person who ought to celebrate is the company owner, who is most likely chilling somewhere doing nothing, or playing poker lol. That is simple economics for you, and some ether to make ya soul burn slow about celebrating non-achievements

Anyway, slaves like you are always needed to celebrate other people's wealth, especially when they get richer - and give you crumbs to munch on like rats with whiskers. As for the rest of post - I don't have time for whatever nonsense you posted there.

Now, a little education for you and ya fellow chicken heads. Grab a pen and make sure you copy everything I'm about to say. I watched a video about Black Enterprise a few days ago. And apparently there is an African American woman who is far richer than Oprah. Most people don't know her because she likes the limelight. However, she started off with a very small business in North Carolina, and built the company by herself into a multi-billion dollars empire. That is an achiever worth celebrating there and if you were to cite someone like her, then I probably would've given you a pass .

And also, apparently women are more likely to thrive better in wealth creation and business than men. So this particular area should be where you lot need to start pouring your excessive testosterone, to empower women, on how to create wealth like the woman I cited above. Not the lunacy most of you armchair pseudo-feminists who always try to mask your laziness, deficient cerebral prowess, and your poor upbringing, spout everywhere. Thus making life miserable for everyone.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Fantasyisland(f): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
This story shocked me sooooooooooo much i had to run to Temmy's twitter handle to get the latest on the issue, i am glad her daughter has been found safe and well in Nigeria. Temmy's mother has the child and Temmy said she has spoken to her daughter. Thank goodness. I know the UK government would not have let this go like that.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahahahahaha I've never seen you this pained grin grin you're desperately dishing out every possible line your tiny brain is able to string [s]together, looooool seeking retribution are we? grin I'm not impressed, you've got to come harder, impress you God grin

Your rants doesn't change the fact you're my little girl, my personal possession grin bleat on!!

I don't need to ask to see you, I've seen you!! grin that address is your address except you've moved away from there.. Too bad!! You can change your address but you can't change your face tongue[/s]

Bwahahahahahahaha.....coming from the mor0n that has been throwing tantrums and crying like a little kid? I can't help but laugh grin grin

I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling is not good damage control nigga.

Seeking retribution? Sit your ugly poverty-stricken a*ss down, fool.

Let me set the record straight, this chic is not me.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Fantasyisland(f): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
LOL whats going on here, i think i just walked into the eye of a storm this warm evening. cheesy grin
Ok that's me strolling out again. kiss
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Goddamn!

This is cray!

But one thing I wont mind seeing is a se.x tape between the both of you. Now, that is going to be a very passionate and kinky ish. With a lot of hair pulling and batty slapping - fiercer than anything Lady Fierce can muster lol.

It is love, it is love, it is love!! Hot fvck! Loool

Love, se.x and magic. Love is a very strong emotion, I tell ya.

The beer summit is still there.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Temmy007 @OfficialTemmy · now 3 hours ago
My daughter has been found, the grandma was arrested and detained but released on bail for now.

Great!! My time on this thread wasn't a waste after all.

To those who think committing a crime in another country and running to Nigeria is easy, think before you act.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.