Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (84767 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:
Before I go - let's get the thread back to where it should be.

Update from twitter:

Temmy007 @OfficialTemmy ยท 2h 2 hours ago

[size=18pt]- I registered Liya today in nursery for this session , & asked them to reserve the space because i know my baby is coming back.. That's faith

- The lies about it being a legal matter is ridiculous. I dont want to post the police report online stating that she was abducted by her..[/size].

I don't understand why wrinkled winshe snatch other's baby.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ilekere:

Great!! My time on this thread wasn't a waste after all.

To those who think committing a crime in another country and running to Nigeria is easy, think before you act.

Giving credit to that cesspit, are we?

And isn't Nigeria the same country a US fugitive is a strong man in one of the political parties, running around like he isn't wanted in America? Loool
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Giving credit to that cesspit, are we?

And isn't Nigeria the same country a US fugitive is a strong man in one of the political parties, running around like he isn't wanted in America? Loool

Giving credit? It feels good to know that the baby was actually found alive and healthy and the suspect arrested. Else, it would have been a waste posting online.

Yo, strange things happen in nigerian politics. Not my business, I'm not the one living in that hell hole. If Nigerians want change, they'll take it when they're ready.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwahahahahahahaha.....coming from the mor0n that has been throwing tantrums and crying like a little kid? I can't help but laugh grin grin

I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling is not good damage control nigga.

Seeking retribution? Sit your ugly poverty-stricken a*ss down, fool.

Let me set the record straight, this chic is not me.

Give up hood rat grin grin you lost hard!!!!!!

You always lose, you're a loser, you will remain a loser.

Now how down and worship me grin grin so I don't smack you little bum
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Le sigh! You are like a gift that keeps on giving and apart from going on a tangent like someone with blinkered brain cells, it seems reading and comprehension aren't your forte.

Let me break it down for you. The key words in tripe you posited are: celebrate, million-dollar deals, and companies. And I asserted that what is there to celebrate when whoever you are alluding to isn't entitled to anything in whatever deal the company gets, apart from the wages, and some meagre commission. The only person who ought to celebrate is the company owner, who is most likely chilling somewhere doing nothing, or playing poker lol. That is simple economics for you, and some ether to make ya soul burn slow about celebrating non-achievements

Anyway, slaves like you are always needed to celebrate other people's wealth, especially when they get richer - and give you crumbs to munch on like rats with whiskers. As for the rest of post - I don't have time for whatever nonsense you posted there.

Now, a little education for you and ya fellow chicken heads. Grab a pen and make sure you copy everything I'm about to say. I watched a video about Black Enterprise a few days ago. And apparently there is an African American woman who is far richer than Oprah. Most people don't know her because she likes the limelight. However, she started off with a very small business in North Carolina, and built the company by herself into a multi-billion dollars empire. That is an achiever worth celebrating there and if you were to cite someone like her, then I probably would've given you a pass .

And also, apparently women are more likely to thrive better in wealth creation and business than men. So this particular area should be where you lot need to start pouring your excessive testosterone, to empower women, on how to create wealth like the woman I cited above. Not the lunacy most of you armchair pseudo-feminists who always try to mask your laziness, deficient cerebral prowess, and your poor upbringing, spout everywhere. Thus making life miserable for everyone.
biko this is saturday night, your post is too long and tedious to read. Will check it out on monday grin or u dont have company to keep u from posting all this your wahala grin

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ilekere:

Giving credit? It feels good to know that the baby was actually found alive and healthy and the suspect arrested. Else, it would have been a waste posting online.

Yo, strange things happen in nigerian politics. Not my business, I'm not the one living in that hell hole. If Nigerians want change, they'll take it when they're ready.

I hear that.

However, if naij were to be a decent country with law and order, with the accusation of a grave crime like kidnap, the nan ought to be on remand. And no bail.

Anyway, glad the kid is now back with her mum's people.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mondisweets:
biko this is saturday night, your post is too long and tedious to read. Will check it out on monday grin or u dont have company to keep u from posting all this your wahala grin

That's tutoring for ya blinkered brain!

I hope you read what I posited carefully this time, and used ya cognitive reasoning to decipher everything.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

Give up hood rat grin grin you lost hard!!!!!!

You always lose, you're a loser, you will remain a loser.

Now how down and worship me grin grin so I don't smack you little bum

You're an Idi0t. A m0ron of the highest order.

How can anyone be ugly and stup1d?? That's a bad combo. grin grin grin If I looked like you, I'll kill myself but you'll probably choke on your stup1dity anyway.

Bow to your master, kiddo. I'm sure your stup1d a*Ss already copied those pictures.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
SirShymex:
Goddamn!

This is cray!

But one thing I wont mind seeing is a se.x tape between the both of you. Now, that is going to be a very passionate and kinky ish. With a lot of hair pulling and batty slapping - fiercer than anything Lady Fierce can muster lol.

It is love, it is love, it is love!! Hot fvck! Loool

Love, se.x and magic. Love is a very strong emotion, I tell ya.

The beer summit is still there.

Go to bed! Your brain is obviously tired grin grin grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
BananaBender:

You're an Idiot. A slowpoke of the highest order.

How can anyone be ugly and stup1d?? That's a bad combo. grin grin grin If I looked like you, I'll kill myself but you'll probably choke on your stup1dity anyway.

Bow to your master, kiddo. I'm sure your stup1d a*Ss already copied those pictures.

Hahahahaha sola leave me alone? I'm tired already. grin

I think this is a classic case of Stockholm syndrome, over time you begin develop feelings for your oppressor. grin

I've released you for today, you're free.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahahaha sola leave me alone? I'm tired already. grin

I think this is a classic case of Stockholm syndrome, over time you begin develop feelings for your oppressor. grin

I've released you for today, you're free.

Ifeanyi, my b1tch! You are suffering from extreme case of delusion, I'm beginning to think you're deranged.

You can be free only when I say you are. Understood?

Stop dreaming, even infected intestinal parasites would barf at the thought of developing feelings for you.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2014
BananaBender:

Go to bed! Your brain is obviously tired grin grin grin

Oh shyte, I stopped watching po.rn time ago, but with the passion I have seen on display on this thread - I definitely won't mind watching it on pay per view.

It's going to be some Iyke and Tina Turner shyte, with a lot of pounding, screaming, name-calling, sweating, tears, scratching, hair pulling etc..loool.

I trust my doozy, 50calibre, to put his feet down and show you who the real man is lool.

Hold, I'm trying to find a tune that would be a befitting sound track for it.........
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 12, 2014
Er, I think I found the right one! Loool

Ginuwine - "Pony."
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 1:04am On Oct 12, 2014
BananaBender:

Ifeanyi, my b1tch! You are suffering from extreme case of delusion, I'm beginning to think you're deranged.

You can be free only when I say you are. Understood?

Stop dreaming, even infected intestinal parasites would barf at the thought of developing feelings for you.

Someone please save me from this little lunatic chic, she's bugging me grin

I whooped her so bad, she's developed feelings for me, I used to hear women get attached to guys whoop their as*ses, now I understand.

This isn't what I bargained for, someone pleas save me grin

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 1:26am On Oct 12, 2014
SirShymex:

Oh shyte, I stopped watching po.rn time ago, but with the passion I have seen on display on this thread - I definitely won't mind watching it on pay per view.
It's going to be some Iyke and Tina Turner shyte, with a lot of pounding, screaming, name-calling, sweating, tears, scratching, hair pulling etc..loool.
I trust my doozy, 50calibre, to put his feet down and show you who the real man is lool.
Hold, I'm trying to find a tune that would be a befitting sound track for it.........

SirShymex:
Er, I think I found the right one! Loool

Ginuwine - "Pony."

Loooooool

@sholly since you've developed feelings for me, come do your thing, start by sucking my coc*k to this music grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 12, 2014
50calibre:

Someone please save me from this little lunatic chic, she's bugging me grin

I whooped her so bad, she's developed feelings for me, I used to hear women get attached to guys whoop their as*ses, now I understand.

This isn't what I bargained for, someone pleas save me grin

I know my b1tch will come running back to me. grin grin grin Good lad, you do as I say.

You have made a fool of yourself, and you're shouting you whooped me. Delusion of epic magnitude! grin grin grin What a loser!

No one believes your hog-wash or your pathetic attempt at damage control.

You promised us all pictures and you have failed. 50B1tch, you are a kiddo and running that maggot infested mouth is only going to get you more beatings b1tch.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 12, 2014
SirShymex:

50cali is my B1tch! He does what I tell him to. Go to bed shy, you sound drunk.

Isn't Ginuwine gayy?
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 12, 2014
50calibre:

Loooooool

@sholly since you've developed feelings for me, come do your thing, start by sucking my coc*k to this music grin

BananaBender:

50cali is my B1tch! He does what I tell him to. Go to bed shy, you sound drunk.

Isn't Ginuwine gayy?

50cali, hopefully, sholly won't disappoint when it goes down. The feisty ones always end up the shiitest, while the quiet and innocent ones are always the freakiest and nastiest! grin But I trust sholly to put her money where her mouth is - and go Sasha Fierce just to prove a point that: what a man can do, a woman can also do. And also, bring her A-game in-between the sheets! grin

Sholly, I don't know if he's gay...but if he's, then he must be a feminist. Or what tune is better as the sound track than a tune by a male feminist? You better tell 50cali how you feel before she finds a new chic that's Paula Patton thick - with 'em ever sexy and seductive eyes. I know a few chic are already tryna get with 50cali on this forum. And Mondisweets is still tryna get back. Soweto hasn't been the best experience for her - and her San men ain't beating it right! grin Time is of the essence, man!

Let the DJ give you both some Jodeci!

Jodeci - "Freek'N You."
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Pamcrest(f): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2014
Aha....I know this grandmother in PH naa. What's happening here? shocked shocked shocked
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by itstpia1: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2014
So, on to phase 2(?)

How does the child get back into the UK?

Can the mother fly to nigeria and bring her ?
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2014
SirShymex:

50cali, hopefully, sholly won't disappoint when it goes down. The feisty ones always end up the shiitest, while the quiet and innocent ones are always the freakiest and nastiest! grin But I trust sholly to put her money where her mouth is - and go Sasha Fierce just to prove a point that: what a man can do, a woman can also do. And also, bring her A-game in-between the sheets! grin

Sholly, I don't know if he's gay...but if he's, then he must be a feminist. Or what tune is better as the sound track than a tune by a male feminist? You better tell 50cali how you feel before she finds a new chic that's Paula Patton thick - with 'em ever sexy and seductive eyes. I know a few chic are already tryna get with 50cali on this forum. And Mondisweets is still tryna get back. Soweto hasn't been the best experience for her - and her San men ain't beating it right! grin Time is of the essence, man!

Let the DJ give you both some Jodeci!

Jodeci - "Freek'N You."

Hahahahahaha of course sholly has been longing to show me how freaky she could get beneath the sheets, the as*s whooping she's received from me has only intensified the desire grin

@Sholly you know you wanna get down wity me, stop fronting & just be direct. Mondi's San people have been calling me with the only telephone in their village, to come take mondo back.

I beginning to consider, I might just marry them both, king of Swazi style grin grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahahahaha of course sholly has been longing to show me how freaky she could get beneath the sheets, the as*s whooping she's received from me has only intensified the desire grin

@Sholly you know you wanna get down wity me, stop fronting & just be direct. Mondi's San people have been calling me with the only telephone in their village, to come take mondo back.

I beginning to consider, I might just marry them both, king of Swazi style grin grin

Lmao...it seems sholly plays basketball as well. So, the both of you can get ya "Love and Basketball" freak on. She'd be Sanaa Lathan, and you will be Omar Epps. Or since she also wears Timberland boots, I'm guessing she loves hip hop as well. Then, it might be a "Brown Sugar" moment, with Sholly as Sanaa Lathan and you as Taye Diggs. Classic black romance right there. And I'm sure you'll handle ya business like Flavor Flav's clock! grin

Darn!! Mondi can always be the side chic since she has lost all credibility to be the main chic, and the 50p bride price has been returned! grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
SirShymex:

That's tutoring for ya blinkered brain!

I hope you read what I posited carefully this time, and used ya cognitive reasoning to decipher everything.

Thank me later.
u never disappoint! This is why u spend your weekends alone making noise up and down NL, no one wants to deal with your issues grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
u never disappoint! This is why u spend your weekends alone making noise up and down NL, no one wants to deal with your issues grin tongue

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mondisweets:

Lmaoooo. Grasping at straws, are we? The last I checked, I have only been active on two threads all weekend - this one, and another one on the foreign section where we are discussing international politics. If I were you, I won't call that making noise but kicking that supreme knowledge you need to learn. The ether, that makes your soul burn slow lol.

Anyway, I don't mess with chics people I know used to mess with - that is not my style. So, don't fall in love with me cos your heart might end up getting shattered and blown to smithereens lol.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmaoooo. Grasping at straws, are we? The last I checked, I have only been active on two threads all weekend - this one, and another one on the foreign section where we are discussing international politics. If I were you, I won't call that making noise but kicking that supreme knowledge you need to learn. The ether, that makes your soul burn slow lol.

Anyway, I don't mess with chics people I know use to mess with - that is not my style. So, don't fall in love with me cos your heart might end up getting shattered and blown to smithereens lol.

Sounds like you are desperate to have someone fall for you. grin don't worry i will have to mentally disabled to fall for you. Since I have a sound mind, there is no chance of that happening whatsoever.

I have a thing for mature guys, so what you are saying is completely out of the question grin

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mondisweets:

Sounds like you are desperate to have someone fall for you. grin don't worry i will have to mentally disabled to fall for you. Since I have a sound mind, there is no chance of that happening whatsoever.

I have a thing for mature guys, so you are completely out of the question grin

Lmaooooo! Since you are inconsequential, and I won't even fvck you with a garden fork, if it were just for a favour - I won't engage you in a primeval back and forth. I don't suffer fools gladly especially with San people whose brains have been scientifically proven to be smaller and less developed than normal humanoids. Engaging you would amount to engaging a lesser being and dancing in the mud with a Stone Age homo-habilis.

But I would say, you have been schooled by a superior being. Take all the lessons you learnt on this thread, and pass the message to all your San women during ya next virgin parade, with all ya ti.ts out in full bare. I civilise savages - that's what I do lol.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmaooooo! Since you are inconsequential, and I won't even fvck you with a garden fork, if it were just for a favour - I won't engage you in a primeval back and forth. I don't suffer fools gladly especially with San people whose brains have been scientifically proven to be smaller and less developed than normal humanoids. Engaging you would amount to engaging a lesser being and dancing in the mud with a Stone Age homo-habilis.

But I would say, you have been schooled by a superior being. Take all the lessons you learnt on this thread, and pass the message to all your San women during ya next virgin parade, with all ya ti.ts out in full bare. I civilise savages - that's what I do lol.
getting emotional aren't we? Oya take this tampon grin

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
getting emotional aren't we? Oya take this tampon grin

Lmaooo. I see you saved that tampon as a collectors item, since menopause is fast approaching.

Move out of the way, and let me see young chics with less mileage and a lot to offer lol. You have gone past ya prime loool. Ya reverse psychology won't work.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bwhahahahahahahaha................Mondi is killing Shymex with her one-liners grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmaooo. I see you saved that tampon as a collectors item, since menopause is fast approaching.

Move out of the way, and let me see young chics with less mileage and a lot to offer lol. You have gone past ya prime loool. Ya reverse psychology won't work.
unlike u im still far from reaching 30, plus i like healthy and strong guys. you are probably taking viagra for assistance to keep it up for more than 2mins lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
unlike u im still far from reaching 30, plus i like healthy and strong guys. you are probably taking viagra for assistance to keep it up for more than 2mins lipsrsealed grin
very dry. Try to read, you don't sound smart. Just the usual busy body notice me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.