Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (42529 Views)

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by mztubsy(f): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Aww.swit u caught me oooo.just when I tot u weren't going to view dis thread.*shrugs*thanks for adding the names I forgot *grins*uve come to expose me on n/l abi?.....love u too hun *kisses on. Ur favourite spot grin *winks* u know what I mean.*runs away fast*
uppa:
like seriously, baby am short of words, just saw dis now and i would say am wooooowed......you also forgot to add #Fijabi and #Ologunloyo.........lolz, i love you just the way you are. You are my burning desire.......my flames
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by afm4ever(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
nna no b small tino am not in any relationship now but have learnt alot
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by sunnyprof: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Keep pulling together when you're being pulled apart.

That's all. It has helped me
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by initialize(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Evathyst:
Wat has been keeping I & my special one going is pure 'understanding' wink dude understands me lyk 'kilode'

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Evathyst(f): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
initialize:

Mr Initialize na wetin dey confuse u for my 'relationship' matter? U wan find trouble? shocked
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by initialize(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
Evathyst:

Mr Initialize na wetin dey confuse u for my 'relationship' matter? U wan find trouble? shocked

Yes, I want to find trouble.

I miss you dear
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Evathyst(f): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
initialize:

Yes, I want to find trouble.

I miss you dear
Find trouble kwa? If I hear wink

Anyways, I don send u e-mail as regards dt our memory card deal o. Plz, read it nd reply asap.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by initialize(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evathyst:
Find trouble kwa? If I hear wink

Anyways, I don send u e-mail as regards dt our memory card deal o. Plz, read it nd reply asap.

Alright, I'll reply soon
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by lahit14(m): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Starieangel:
if you’ve been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there’s no right person, just different flavors of wrong. Why is this? Because you yourself are wrong in some way, and you seek out partners who are wrong in some complementary way. But it takes a lot of living to grow fully into your own wrongness. And it isn’t until you finally run up against your deepest demons, your unsolvable problems—the ones that make you truly who you are—that we’re ready to find a lifelong mate. Only then do you finally know what you’re looking for. You’re looking for the wrong person. But not just any wrong person: the right wrong person—someone you lovingly gaze upon and think, “This is the problem I want to have.”Love and understnding.....I love u so much dare.....
Its official this is the single most sweetest piec I'v read in 2015, here's my favorite part " You’re looking for the wrong person. But not just any wrong person: the right wrong person—someone you lovingly gaze upon and think, “This is the problem I want to have.”Love and understnding.....I love u so much dare...." Tnx sweety *kisses* u deserve more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day / When You Don't Practice What You Preach! / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.