Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (42531 Views)

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by snaketail22(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
Love,trust,endurance and dedication
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by aspirebig: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Prayer and God grace.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Sunshinelady(f): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
QMark:
Friendship.

My wife of 5 years, my best friend of 15 years.
. Waooooooow
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Sunshinelady(f): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
itsik:
Well na GOD
Cos sometimes it seems the burden on us is too much that it will break us and there is no hope. Then miraculously you see everything sorting itself out like it's a program. It's not easy to have two people of different family background and upbringing agree to be together be it in a relationship or marriage.

The differences, the challenges, the set ups, the betrayal by friends, but GOD still keeps us going and growing stronger.
To all those out there still finding it difficult to get a lady or a guy to call their own or be with for ever. Pray over it and know that none is perfect and neither are u. Have an open mind. Cheer up and keep a smiling face. Don't look down on people cos of the condition they are in cos u never know who will be the right person.

All the same its the handwork of the ALMIGHTY. Prayer is the factor. My dear

Who said falling in love isn't a good thing. Show with a raise of hand sad
. Word.., God bless u
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
QMark:
Friendship.

Wow! You dated each other for 10 good years, right? You proved those who say long time relationships don't lead to marriage wrong.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by JUBILEE2000: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Some people need to get real in their responses
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by makazona(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
God,friendship and understanding
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Inemobot(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
love and respect!
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by mztubsy(f): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ace2013:
Well i have got a quick question. With everyone praising their spouse out on here,i keep asking myself who marries the haters, callous, evil, heartless spouses and where are they?
very true.so many men and women are out there enduring abusive r/ships.so many pray for a change in dr spouse.I think the basic thing is not settling for anytn less than you deserve.checking for dos negative signs that are unbearable.somethings just can't be compromised all in the name of love.the bitter truth is love isn't enough its important to check for the ideals that wil make d r/ship last.

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
I am in a longdistance relatnshp,wel i tink it's prayers,love,communicatn,trust'understandin,and respect
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
God first, Love, being considerate, loyal, trustworthy and respectful.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by akpabana: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
UNDER/STANDING; while one is under, the other should be standing, verse verser
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by MadCow1: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
QMark:
Friendship.

Ditto that..
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dygeasy:
The answer to "WHAT DOES ANOTHER GIRL HAVE THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE?"

Nothing.

That's how I check myself. cool

And then this;
There are lot of things. Social quality, flirtation, swag on the bed, sculptured body,etc. You are just saying that because you can get a supper-hot biatch!
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Starieangel(f): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
if you’ve been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there’s no right person, just different flavors of wrong. Why is this? Because you yourself are wrong in some way, and you seek out partners who are wrong in some complementary way. But it takes a lot of living to grow fully into your own wrongness. And it isn’t until you finally run up against your deepest demons, your unsolvable problems—the ones that make you truly who you are—that we’re ready to find a lifelong mate. Only then do you finally know what you’re looking for. You’re looking for the wrong person. But not just any wrong person: the right wrong person—someone you lovingly gaze upon and think, “This is the problem I want to have.”Love and understnding.....I love u so much dare.....

2 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by son1109: 2:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Communication, respect, love and tolerant.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Perpetual459: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2014
Patience and prayer
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by kelly86(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2014
love, trust and sincerity. this are the most improtant things that keep relationship
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by sesekennedy(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Love an respect......
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by scrollthorm: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2014
TRUST,TRUSt and More Trust....
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by scrollthorm: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2014
Money,TRUSt and S*x....
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by omobah: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
A secret of a health relationship remain a secret ..period
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by OluwaseunTemmy1(f): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Trust, Love nd understanding
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by fightforchange1(f): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by fightforchange1(f): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
the fact that we chat incessantly...
and he is so sweet and romantic...
and he always tells me he loves me like everyday.
he makes me so happy..and i feel complete...
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by fightforchange1(f): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
he makes me know how important i am to him.
and we put each other first.
we both believe in each other, and nothing trumps that.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by fightforchange1(f): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
i see him like a a hero or a mentor.
a partner somebody worth investing emotions in...
i think he is one of the most downtoearth people i have ever met...
i thank the stars for meeting him..
cant wait to see him...
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Frankpiska(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
condralbede:
Honestly I don't I hv a girl Frnd....am just me. working hard to make it in life.
Ur dp,are you into solar/inverter biz?
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Lachimex(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2014
Understanding which leads to TRUST has been my secret in my one year relationship.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by uppa(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
mztubsy:
Hmnn...I've been with my fiance 3yrs now planning to get married next year by his grace.I think the best sentence that describes us is "find a man that'll make a fool out of himself for u n u'll find the love of a lifetime".I met him in a most ridiculous way *dont ask me*,we became best friends and since then it has never been the same.what wow-ed me most is his openess(that's sometn u don't get to come across everyday)we tell each other everytn and anytn.he's my best friend my confidant.he's always there for me.he believes in my dreams.his sincerity melts my heart in no ways he can ever imagine.u know when uve been wasting time gathering stones and God sends u pearls(yea,that's the feeling).I'm a difficult person(I'm a chlor-mel),so u can understand what it means for a man to deal with a lady that has my temperament,but he copes any ways*smiles*.when I'm frustrating the hell out of him he calls me "oniwahala or jagunlabi"hehehehehee.he let's me havemy way most times when I'm wrong but comes to tell me later when I'm much in a better mood to listen.I just bless God for bringing him my way.he's on nairaland too! I knw he wud read this post and chuckle his heart out! I love u so much jay,if I had to do it a 100times over ,I'll still choose you.u r awesome baby.muahhhhhhh!
like seriously, baby am short of words, just saw dis now and i would say am wooooowed......you also forgot to add #Fijabi and #Ologunloyo.........lolz, i love you just the way you are. You are my burning desire.......my flames

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When You Don't Practice What You Preach! / How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.