Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (42527 Views)

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by lawrenceunaa: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dygeasy:
The answer to "WHAT DOES ANOTHER GIRL HAVE THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE?"

Nothing.

That's how I check myself. cool
you are on point

5 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Calculux95: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
This our new super mod sha... undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
Our crazy fights grin grin grin and sex grin grin grin and tolerance......

2 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by clemz88(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
The Word LOVE .... But am not married sha grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by tomistelle(f): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dygeasy:
The answer to "WHAT DOES ANOTHER GIRL HAVE THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE?"

Nothing.

That's how I check myself. cool

Exactly,u got the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by merieam16(f): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Comment lata
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by temitemi1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Understanding n trust!!
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Well,am not into a relationship..but I do think love,trust and respect will keep a good relationship going.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by kristen12(f): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Understanding, love, endurance, friendship, patience-from my end
trust, love-from his side

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by clemz88(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Calculux95:
This our new super mod sha... undecided
av we gotten anoda MODs?
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by tomistelle(f): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
iwakolewa:
Our crazy fights grin grin grin and sex grin grin grin and tolerance......

Exactly..Missing my bf right now cry
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by popcykaylah(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
I have been patient ..
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by tunde1200(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hummm understanding,smal craze, patience, money,.
But love!!!.

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by princechrming(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Today's generation of boys and girls get into relationships/marriage because of misunderstanding ...and split when they understand each other. What an Irony!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by bonesofdavid: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
morbid:
The fact that she lays her salary at my feet at the end of every month.

Having other girls
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by dammysel(f): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Friendship,understanding and trust...tho its a distance rlshp we've been d best we could be cos we are frnds nt jst spouse!

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by piagetskinner(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
I shall give my answer in due time#when I venture into either
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
HIM!

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Ovialekhe(f): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Patience. I wont deceive myself by saying trust cos it was lost a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by chyket(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Determination to make it work irespective of any obstacle

3 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
klem93:
faithfulness and lots of candy

5 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by jeffizy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Friendship and openness. Be your spouse's best friend.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by MecTessy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
First of all you have to kn what you want before embacking on relatioship. What will keep the relationship going in ur understanding, care, love and above all you have to lean how to let some things go u don't react to every thing that happen between the two of you also alway seek for he/her opinion

3 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Financial benefit...money.

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by tobaflexy1984: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wht a good topic,to me love,understanding,care and endurance and mostly d love of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Love, Money and money kiss

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by CoCoLav(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
sad Now I know those in a relationship sad

Anaskie and Kilmix let me not see you people on this thread o angry
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by eyeon(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mine should be "SEX-FREEISM".
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by guykay: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
In all a proverb sayz A heart dat find peace will surely see love...so D̶̲̥̅̊ ans †̥ quesn is peace!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / When You Don't Practice What You Preach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.