Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (42519 Views)

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Vivipop(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
He is my best friend

2 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
new2020:
Financial benefit...money.

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by CoCoLav(f): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ovialekhe:
Patience. I wont deceive myself by saying trust cos it was lost a long time ago.

Wow! I feel you though.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by samally: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
I choose tolerances.......

if you don't have money your spouse can tolerate you
if you don't have car your spouse can tolerate you
and so on...is all about tolerating each other

3 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by jerryunit48: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
ezeuju1:
My kids
many people are like you

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by darlenese(f): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
Staying away frm his phone

4 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Trust, understanding
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
In one word...*trust*
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Niseamaka(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dygeasy:
The answer to "WHAT DOES ANOTHER GIRL HAVE THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE?"

Nothing.

That's how I check myself. cool

There are differences in individuals, particularly among ladies.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by greatestman(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Distance, trust nothing more.

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by maryam6(f): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
understanding,
tolerance and
prayer

2 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by pinky21(f): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Love, trust, respect, understanding, prayers, communication, submissive, ......

2 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Prayers o! Once I don't like something about my Guy....I table it before God and he solves it for us!

Another is Humility- Once you can take your pride off, you no get problem.

You have to be patient! Don't rush into conclusion!!!

Don't keep grudges at all! Once there is a mis understanding don't take it out on each other! Settle it asap!!!! This is for you not to give him or her chances of crying on another person's shoulder!

Respect and be very understanding!!!

9 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Racade(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Forgiveness, prayer and Tolerance
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Wisdomxy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Unfeigned love for each other and the fear of God
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by bomkizle(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
my d*ckundecided
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Blackchampion(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tolerance, Love, Forgiveness and above all UNDERSTANDING
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by rashygenius: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
TRUST,
TRUST
TRUST
TRUST
TRUST
TRUST
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by kendrick93(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
timileyinojo:
For those in healthy relationships and marriage, what as kept your marriage or relationship till today. what has been the sacrifice you hv made to keep that relationship, or how do you water, fertilize your relationship for it not to go down the drain. Apart from SEX.
she gives a gud bj and an explosive sex. Dats all i can ask for as of now.after a hard day,one needs to relax

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Missy89(f): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Juju.

He is in a bottle and i have stashed it in a safe place smiley

5 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by kendrick93(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
timileyinojo:
For those in healthy relationships and marriage, what as kept your marriage or relationship till today. what has been the sacrifice you hv made to keep that relationship, or how do you water, fertilize your relationship for it not to go down the drain. Apart from SEX.
she gives me a gud bj and an explosive sex. Dats all i can ask for as of now.after a hard day,one needs to relax
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by special19: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Absence of suspicious and doubt = Trust....That's the formular
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
Missy89:
Juju.

He is in a bottle and i have stashed it in a safe place smiley
witch angry angry
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by kenbee(f): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Patient has been keeping Goodluck while Goodluck has been keeping Patient

2 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Detective007: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
An unseen hand...d grace of God, I think.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by darlingnuel(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dirty slap to her, once in week to reset her brain...
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Balloo22(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guy, na money o, d next tin is MONEY and lastly is Money ..ooo
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Slimzain: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Forgiveness
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by M4gunners: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Trust and understanding.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by darqly(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
I let her have the remote control when she gets home cheesy
If #Telemundo was a man, a jealous husband would've gunned him down by now grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Evathyst(f): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wat has been keeping I & my special one going is pure 'understanding' wink dude understands me lyk 'kilode'

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Jcob(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
I think it's just the respect. when you respect your lady you won't beat or cheat on her. Respect leads to love which will create mutual understanding.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) / Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.