Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (88905 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by lordraiden(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
She told Me am d first person to see her unclad,mean while my frend was d one who told me how he bleeped her b4 I went for it.
Gals cn tell lies dat even wen d devil hear it he will run

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
chinex276:

d next thing i hear na go home now... And me b4 him go turn i don pick race 2 my papa rented house.
Sorry bro. Am sure you did not even remember to pack your slippers sef. Smh.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by DONADAMS(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ately:
Dat her mama dream say.. I dea disturb dem for dream... Say I cum from a masqurade family cheesy

#can u imagine dat...... grin
lmao!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha. He is o
The amazing thing is the way he used to look me in the eye and lie...lmao

*hands in the air* I give up. That niqqah should get an award.....infact awards gan sef.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by chinex276(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
daey118:

Sorry bro. Am sure you did not even remember to pack your slippers sef. Smh.
slippers ke... I wear kanvas johh.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Chuks16(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ately:
Dat her mama dream say.. I dea disturb dem for dream... Say I cum from a masqurade family cheesy

#can u imagine dat...... grin

just checked if you get pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by nairaman66(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lmao!! Night of a thousand laugh season 100! Nlanders you guys Rockz big time..

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by jahbiz: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
I only had sex once and it was my course mate that raped me, and I have cursed him that day but when I was goin inside her, I noticed the road was so free. No bump, no pothole. One day after they've resumed to school, I called her it was the same x that raped her and she has cursed that picked her phone call early in the morning o, girls can lie men!!!

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Finished university and started Work....had to relocate to the city but still check on her often.

I called her one day and she told me she's fine but their will be a vigil in her lodge that night, I later called in the night she wasn't picking like 5 times, I smell something fishy...I had to call my Guy living close by to check on her, only to discover that she didn't slept at home and also nothing like vigil at her lodge.
the following morning I sent her a powerful message, 10 minutes later .... her roomate called to tell me that my girl is very sick and a nurse is attending to her at her room with drip.....beg for me to see her and all she needs to be alright is my presence.......I went with fruits, forgive her but the relationship was on sinking sand......she's married now and I thankGod for her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by segzybobo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
I was dating a gurl and she told me that she was a virgin and that she has never had sex b4 and I actually agreed,........ then after a 4- 5 month or so that we eventually had sex and I didn't met her a virgin........ she gave excuse that she only did it once and she never thought that doing it one time can take her virginity away.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Chuks16(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
that we should practice platonic relationship while she is not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Ymodulus: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chuks16:

bros I tire
lol sorry
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
He says she is my bestie younger sis.

She will come from ilorin to north to buy attires,she do stay in his place..
She finally got pregnant for him...na that time my eye clear.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
U broke up with me and now my momma hates me. Still stalking me angry

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by sekzy99(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Must it be ex

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
It's the work of the devil

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by firstolalekan(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
I can't live without you...
She got married last month.
Thank God I never believed her...
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
jossi994:
broda mi,what made it more confusing was that i used a sheath and then pulled out again when i wanted to spill..

Girls have unlimited power like that, they can turn a man to a "mummy" just like that. #OneWord
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by idu1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

See these ones grin
kikikikikikikikikiki
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by penny01502: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
alright, I read all the comments but none of them is interesting.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
chinex276:

slippers ke... I wear kanvas johh.
Correct bros.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Barselonia(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
daey118:

When yu start to give am angles wey no possible grin
badt guy
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by centjamie(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahaha...seeing a text of 'baby pls buy me postinor2'

And he was like, that wasn't for me, it was my hommiez girlfriend that sent it to him the day I lent him my phone because his phone was down and there wasn't a means to charge it...whew shocked

I forgot to add that the sender was someone he claimed is an 'ex' - then he said his ex and his hommiez current girlfriend are namesakes...oh Good Jesus

I felt like taking an IQ test immediately - bc e get the kind lie person go tell you ehn, you would wonder if you're that dull...hahahaha

Hahahahahaha.guess da was y u made him an ex
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by JayJustus(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
for those of us that have been searching for bae since '95 nko... *looks for rope and puts on fan*
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by jhydebaba(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
She's always with a male family friend. She said her dad even complained about it. She's not dating him but the guy gave her an expensive phone. Look out for her whenever she's not around maybe when she's with me. Disturbs her phone every now and then If she lied that she's not around.

... She expects me to believe her cheesy yimu tongue
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

Lol... guess I always knew they were meant for each other... plus our relationship wasnt that hot..

you were the side chic cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Donjay007(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
ednut1:
i cant suck di*k its disgusting. only for me to see a facebook chat wit a guy. afta ahe forgot to log off my laptop. hahahahaha. d guy describing how he enjoyed her suckin
u dont av 2 lie 2 b noticed
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
ARES:

you were the side chic cool cool cool

Lol.. I very much doubt that..
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lol
Rutheby:
Lie.....
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
jhydebaba:
She's always with a male family friend. She said her dad even complained about it. She's not dating him but the guy gave her an expensive phone. Look out for her whenever she's not around maybe when she's with me. Disturbs her phone every now and then If she lied that she's not around.

... She expects me to believe her cheesy yimu tongue

Jhyde!!! shocked OMG shocked Been ages cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by caprini1: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Growing up ,av learnt not to believe that girls lie,even if they do,I will still believe ......We were at Eleko beach ,I told my gf I want a break up,she has always been sayn if I leave her, she will kill herself....I was walking to the car ,and people were screaming...my gf that can't swim ,is in d ocean,well she was saved,but the shock never leave me till date...she is married with 3 boys now sha and works in now Heritage bank.Why did I ignore her threats?because my homeboys say na lie.

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by onome710(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
My ex chic travelled and said she was going to abuja to stay with her cousins... while supposedly in abj, she sent me pics of herself and even her cousin...
fast forward 11 days later, she got back, even bought me a bible on her way back. out of curiosity i went through her pics and noticed some places in 'Warri, Delta State' and i even saw a bus ticket to Warri.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.