Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (88910 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Missmossy(f): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
'I don't have an ex,you are my first' i heard this from a friendsadsad

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by kevolysis12(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahaha...seeing a text of 'baby pls buy me postinor2'

And he was like, that wasn't for me, it was my hommiez girlfriend that sent it to him the day I lent him my phone because his phone was down and there wasn't a means to charge it...whew shocked

I forgot to add that the sender was someone he claimed is an 'ex' - then he said his ex and his hommiez current girlfriend are namesakes...oh Good Jesus

I felt like taking an IQ test immediately - bc e get the kind lie person go tell you ehn, you would wonder if you're that dull...hahahaha
that lie too long abeg... Na dat type dey shorten life span
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by olagockay(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:
"She's my Bestie and I can't ever feel anything for her.." and I kept telling him he did.. he kept denying it..

They got married last month.. cheesy cheesy
Ehya. Sowi ehn
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by butanep(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Women N lies
My first ex told me she hate sex with passion but by the time we started, I was the one running from sex... Na lie, she actually liked sex.

Baby don't leave me because I can't do without you... that na big lie... because she actually tell more than 5 guyz that...

I ve like 6 guyz wooing me when I meet you but there is something special I saw about you... Story... You were actually better than the rest...

I don't allow the mere words of women make me feel ontop the world because most of them a liers.

Women mouth are full with lies since 1900

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by chemicstein: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Shutup!!! Liarsclub
Chinaimporter:
I use to be gay untill i met you and you transformed me overnight.... I now know that satan was using me and i will never do any same sex shiit again

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Splint2009(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Edited
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by jhydebaba(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

Jhyde!!! shocked OMG shocked Been ages cry

Sorry, have we met before cheesy

Old moniker pls wink wink
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
jhydebaba:

Sorry, have we met before cheesy

Old moniker pls wink wink

Your ex-wife wink
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Beennkumar(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
I love you more than anything in the world. undecided
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by khukhi(f): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
The biggest lie an ex told me is that he's a prince (while as poor as a church mouse).
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by chemicstein: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
My ex once told me that she is a secondary virgin.....that her hymen broke partially during their PHE class..
Some days later I found out hers was "Suez Canal" her shokosho can comfortably hide oshiomole for 10 days grin

24 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by abrahamolusoji: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
darlenese:
”My sister's friend forgot her pants in my room” shocked shocked
Chei grin grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by jahbiz: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
fairygeh:
That my bastard ex,oloriburiku oloshi ex,The guy is an unrepentant liar,May God punish him wherever he is grin grin grin grin
take am jeje na, but ibi like say d guy outsmart you.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by jogsman01(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahaha...seeing a text of 'baby pls buy me postinor2'

And he was like, that wasn't for me, it was my hommiez girlfriend that sent it to him the day I lent him my phone because his phone was down and there wasn't a means to charge it...whew shocked

I forgot to add that the sender was someone he claimed is an 'ex' - then he said his ex and his hommiez current girlfriend are namesakes...oh Good Jesus

I felt like taking an IQ test immediately - bc e get the kind lie person go tell you ehn, you would wonder if you're that dull...hahahaha
Dis is sooooooo loooolssss......... U fight lion??
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rutheby:
Maybe you're right. Learnt alot from it sha #no regret
so are u still single?wink

wow! jus chkd ur profile. no offence plz i had lyk to meet u.are u frm kogi state?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by KingsJohnson(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
She told me to make love to her that night or else i wont have anoda chance, which i gave in.

Two months later, she told me that she was three months pregnant for me and i was like... Nah so ur own pregnant dey jump months.....

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Waspy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
I smell a lotta lies in here shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
bibiolu:
She's just my colleague until they started saying I love you to each other undecided undecided
take heart!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by jhydebaba(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

Your ex-wife wink

Why did u expose urself like that now cheesy

My one and only Br3nd4

How've u been switty
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
I told him to change tv station, i was behind him... I then asked him if he has changed it, he said yes, knowing im behind him embarassed

i caught him cheating with a bitch on bed, he said that she was forcing herself on him! angry seriously??!!?! Thats like the dumbest lie ive ever heard!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by temmym4(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mine still amazes me.... I called on Saturday morning twice with no response,she called back after 30 min saying she didn't pick calls because she was in the bank. WTF!

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
I told him to change tv station, i was behind him, he refused... I then asked him if he has changed it, he said yes, knowing im behind him embarassed

i caught him cheating with a bitch on bed, he said that she was forcing herself on him! angry seriously??!!?! Thats like the dumbest lie ive ever heard!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:
"She's my Bestie and I can't ever feel anything for her.." and I kept telling him he did.. he kept denying it..

They got married last month.. cheesy cheesy
accept my condolence! Ur husby is on de way.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by khukhi(f): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hadizy:

Lol!!!!!

Liar, never even dated not to talk of ex. We don't need kids here.

@Topic

My ex lied that he was at work in Kano (official duty) meanwhile he was with another lady watching movies at the cinema. That was what I am even aware of what went on after then I know not

This reminds me of the time a guy said he was at a party in Another town..then due to sheer boredom I took myself out for lunch. After lunch as I was leaving the mall, I ran into him and some short girl strolling to an ice cream shop. He said they were school mates blah, blah, blah. Needless to say things weren't the same After that.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by khukhi(f): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I told him to change tv station, i was behind him, he refused... I then asked him if he has changed it, he said yes, knowing im behind him embarassed

i caught him cheating with a bitch on bed, he said that she was forcing herself on him! angry seriously??!!?! Thats like the dumbest lie ive ever heard!!

They always say that lol!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by emmygzy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
I called her and she told me she was in her female friends hostel and as i was talking to her i just saw her with a guy, both of them going somewer, and i was like where are u again, ans she still say shes in her friends hostel.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by kika23(f): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
chinex276:
The day her strict father saw me kissing her, angrily he asked "who is he" terrified she said "NO! He is my cousin" nd i was lyk wtf... Ur papa no knw him own brother pikin again?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ROTFLMTAO........

#dead.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by jogsman01(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
jossi994:
Ex told me she was pregnant. shocked
when i asked her for tha test result,she spun an incredible tale about how her granny took the test result with her when she travelled to South Africa undecided If she was a little cat,i woulda strangled her there. This ain't a joke o,this girl made me have sleepless nights
her granny na goallie??
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by HARDDON: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
sophib:
She recieve lot of calls from men like mtn customer care,but she still says baby dey are all my friends.

Shez gat hawt legs mehn, she needs money than FG!

RuUuuuuuuuuuN

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by kika23(f): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
No man has ever fuccked me the way you do. cheesy undecided......smh

Girls can lie. angry

Isn't that a compliment?? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
jhydebaba:

Why did u expose urself like that now cheesy

My one and only Br3nd4

How've u been switty

Like how

I've been great. and you? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.