Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (88915 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Jiteshell(f): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
iceberylin:
"MY EX boyfriend plays in Arsenal, his name is Chinedu"

Which chinedu dh Arsenal undecided
why you kon dey lie like this
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by HARDDON: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
No man has ever fuccked me the way you do. cheesy undecided......smh

Girls can lie. angry

This is true sometimes.
It is likened unto talking from d effect of an induced drug. The heart has exploded tru dem centre of gravities, all electrons exicted to realms they haven't been able to acquire b4. How could she be wrong?

U did feel d hawt vibes too ,or didn't u?

Lunching in alone was some ish!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Mariopgomery(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Someone called her nd the caller id said Boo nd i askd her who he is and why she used boo as his caller ID Nd she was lyk he is just a friend nd he is goin through some family troubles she just wanted to make him feel better.. Jesus she thought i was so dull.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by ayusco85(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
crystalflakes:
. You must be dumb too, for dating girls that tell dumb lies

Every girl lie. U just lied by sayin am dumb tongue
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by clubone05: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
"I can't date him..he is younger than me"..the day I caught them kissing...I was like ...why are you kissing your younger brother. ..

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by philclem(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Superbrain:
Day 1 She goes MIA for 24 hrs. What happened? Battery was down and out. PC. Meanwhile I had called consistently for 3 hr without a response before battery went down and out.

Day 2 Same thing happens. And same old story. This is someone that I know can't stay off LindaIkeji for more than 1 hr.

Dumbed her sorry ass...
did you mean u freed her from your bondage? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by TonYzeallY(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op,see me see trouble oo...she tel me say she jus sleep with d copper,d worst he did was tried to k*ss her around 3:30a.m and nothing else happen..I saY "CoppEr?"..coppers weh i know well,mostly NairaLand coppers?...Girl, d footBall is over!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by ekiyor3: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
She claimed to have a guy not untill i got a good job and she said she doesn't have a guy that she was just testing me. I begin to wonder, abi i be soup way she dey taste.

19 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by CoCoLav(f): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
But baby, that hair is yours....

and I was on low cut.

Just advised him to give the chick more money for hair so she stops using all these fake synthetic cheap a.ss weaves.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Emperor100(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Am at home and am feeling sick... But I later get to that she actually giving it to one brother somewhere
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by abbey2812(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
She asked me to send recharge card to her one Friday morning that he wanted to call one of her classmates which I did. She later came to my house in d evening of that same day nd while checking her fone, I discovered she transferred 200 naira worth of airtime to a number which happened to be her ex's number whom she has told me earlier they have separated, and when I confront her, she told me she wanted to collect some amount of money she borrowed him before they were separated and that when she asked him of the money, he told her he didn't have the money that had it been he has airtime on his fone he could have called someone that owe him so that he would just use d money to pay her. She then say that was why she transferred airtime to him so that he can call d person thereby he would be able to pay her debt. I just looked up onto the ceiling and think of what next to do for her, hence I resort to Bleep her ass so that I won't just lose everything..

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by sonofyisa(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
Most times wen I call her my call is always on call waiting at times this call last for 30mins...wen she finally pick my call n I ask her who she was talking to she will always tell me mtn customer services..until I discover it was her sugar daddy

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
firstolalekan:

And you're happy abi?
What goes around...
happy for what naa,he go soon Marry naa
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2014

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by HARDDON: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha. He is o
The amazing thing is the way he used to look me in the eye and lie...lmao

Has d truth ever really set a man free where u ladies r?

It is like been inbtw d devil n d red sea!

Ladies love lies . Period! It is d duty of dem guys then to research n come up with better ways to package d product for an effective delivery .....
This ladies b gentlemen has been the bane of our existence . cheesy

How to cook d lies beta than u ladies n subject all body movement n eye contact to present d knockout blow! grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Funjosh(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
gunjosh I cant do without you.

But now she is doing without me lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
khukhi:

This reminds me of the time a guy said he was at a party in Another town..then due to sheer boredom I took myself out for lunch. After lunch as I was leaving the mall, I ran into him and some short girl strolling to an ice cream shop. He said they were school mates blah, blah, blah. Needless to say things weren't the same After that.

They are just lairs

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
daey118:

Girls have unlimited power like that, they can turn a man to a "mummy" just like that. #OneWord
it is a fearing thing o
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by udysweet(f): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
;DLmao!!!!! Chai u wicked o,haba dis is so hilarious. See as I burst out laughing. Thanks anyways for making laugh today
chinex276:
The day her strict father saw me kissing her, angrily he asked "who is he" terrified she said "NO! He is my cousin" nd i was lyk wtf... Ur papa no knw him own brother pikin again?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by eightsin(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Interesting comments!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
jogsman01:
her granny na goallie??
na only heaven sabi
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by marquiseT(f): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Best thread ever! Been laving like a fool since...nairaland changing mood since 1785

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
sonofyisa:
Most times wen I call her my call is always on call waiting at times this call last for 30mins...wen she finally pick my call n I ask her who she was talking to she will always tell me mtn customer services..until I discover it was her sugar daddy
Her sugardaddy dey work for MTN shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by jhydebaba(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

Like how

I've been great. and you? cheesy

As in the ex wife I was talking about cheesy did u get d gist now

I'm cool dearie
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by p2t2r(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
I've only had sex twice, the first guy forced me to do it, that was why we broke up. The second guy raped me, and then we broke up. Hope you won't do that to me Na wa o!!! Girls can lie sha!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
jhydebaba:

As in the ex wife I was talking about cheesy did u get d gist now

I'm cool dearie

grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by sonofyisa(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
KingTom:

Her sugardaddy dey work for MTN o
for were na d sugar daddy b d customer care..girls cn lie eh
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by mahxiimus(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
das it....big hole frm a hoe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
HARDDON:

Has d truth ever really set a man free where u ladies r?

It is like been inbtw d devil n d red sea!

Ladies love lies . Period! It is d duty of dem guys then to research n come up with better ways to package d product for an effective delivery .....
This ladies b gentlemen has been the bane of our existence . cheesy

How to cook d lies beta than u ladies n subject all body movement n eye contact to present d knockout blow! grin

hahahaha. Abeg, this guy too lie. The person that asked if his father is politician must be a wizard, I never reasoned that side. He obviously inherited it from his dad (a politician).
He would na say, I know it sounds dumb - but you just have to believe me. Nawa o.
Then later he developed a new system of pleading the 5th (silence). Im go just dey look like mumu, he won't admit -he won't deny...hahahahaha.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
sonofyisa:
for were na d sugar daddy b d customer care..girls cn lie eh
LWKMD grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by p2t2r(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
ekiyor3:
She claimed to have a guy not untill i got a good job and she said she doesn't have a guy that she was just testing me. I begin to wonder, abi i be soup way she dey taste.
now you'll believe me when I say, Love is the cheapest thing money can buy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha. Abeg, this guy too lie. The person that asked if his father is politician must be a wizard, I never reasoned that side. He obviously inherited it from his dad (a politician).
He would na say, I know it sounds dumb - but you just have to believe me. Nawa o.
Then later he developed a new system of pleading the 5th (silence). Im go just dey look like mumu, he won't admit -he won't deny...hahahahaha.
Which kin font be dis na, abi na loveletter you dey write grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.