Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (88913 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by PRINCEHPXP(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
mine said her pastor preached sumtin in d church and it touches her alot wen she already knw dat i caught her 3days back wen i was calling and sending text msg for 2weeks witout her replying or even flashing me bck wen i got to her place i quickly check her call list and guest wat ....i found out i call her 70 missed call dat she didnt pick and she said she dnt hav credit to call me bck...
Ok i check her recent call and i saw three new guys number she just called 40mins ago...

D funny tin is dat i was d one dat bought her fone for her 3weeks ago and knw she is breaking up after i hav bless her wit a fone dat she dnt hav for 1year nw...

Hw can she be dis wicked?

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
engrsamie:
You are my one and only......until I saw. Her carrying Kunle's baby
...on the head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by holysaint1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Stelvin101:
Can't help it buh laff at y'all comments. There is always two side to every story lipsrsealed

3 sides dearie.. The teller, The listener and the reader.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by HARDDON: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
fairygeh:
That my bastard ex,oloriburiku oloshi ex,The guy is an unrepentant liar,May God punish him wherever he is grin grin grin grin

Ouch!
Hahahha
U knock me out!

Must have been a very good badt guy! For u to be cursing at same time laughing !
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
She told me her bday was April and I did my best as her bf grin... Was shocked when I saw her birthday notification in October, I couldn't believe my eyes and I hurriedly logged in to facebook and I saw different male species sending bday wishes and compliments undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by cyzor(f): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
chemicstein:
My ex once told me that she is a secondary virgin.....that her hymen broke partially during their PHE class..
Some days later I found out hers was "Suez Canal" her shokosho can comfortably hide oshiomole for 10 days grin

How is dat even possible. Chai, girls van lie oo
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by nomabeeee(f): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
dmz:
Travelled to Enugu and switched off her phone, came back two days later and told me that she had to give her cousin her battery and was disappointed when she switched it back on (on her way back), not to see text messages and voice mails from me.

I was speechless, eyes and mouth wide open like of all the shyte she could have come up with.
Acted like I was pissed because a brother wasn't alone when she was gone.
lolzz
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Heineken(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
She bin tell me say she wan come collect that same book. Always coming to collect the book everynight whereas na f*ck she dey find come. Thank God me dey quick code thangs too.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Flamebaby(f): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote
author=Dominionng post=27245630]Let's keep the ball rolling.

Let me open the floor smiley

"My hymen was broken with a dild0 by a senior student at my all girls
hostel. So, practically I'm a virgin coz I've never had sex" she
whispered.

I shake my head and smiled smiley Probably the witches and wizards at her
village were fanning themselves with her photo [/quote]Honestly. I no fit laff.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
"Baby, my ex changed the moment we graduated from our boarding school. I have fallen head over heels for u and forgotten about him. Two weeks later, I found out she was still with the guy she barely saw twice in a year"

I dropped her like she's hot even though she's not. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Donjay007(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
ednut1:
ur so daft. does notice add to my bank account.
smh? ur story was jus so nollywood
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
CoCoLav:
But baby, that hair is yours....

and I was on low cut.

Just advised him to give the chick more money for hair so she stops using all these fake synthetic cheap a.ss weaves.

Haaaaaa cry cry cry make i no talk sha cos e dey pain embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by HARDDON: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
khukhi:
The biggest lie an ex told me is that he's a prince (while as poor as a church mouse).

This could be true, not all villages have access to vast wealth

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
KingsJohnson:
She told me to make love to her that night or else i wont have anoda chance, which i gave in.

Two months later, she told me that she was three months pregnant for me and i was like... Nah so ur own pregnant dey jump months.....
this got me laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by HARDDON: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Waspy:
I smell a lotta lies in here shocked shocked

What do u expect?

Itz liar's thread !! Arrh!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
I was in HNDII nd this little angel in NDI, i caught her in my rector's house and lo nd behold she said '' i went to help him mark exam scripts'' which course she said BAM412. BAM412 is thought only in my department and the lecturer is a visiting lecturer, she said the lecturer asked rector to help him. Not knowing the rector read mechanical engineering.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
clubone05:
"I can't date him..he is younger than me"..the day I caught them kissing...I was like ...why are you kissing your younger brother. ..
lolzzz #bursted shocked
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by SirTunechi(f): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
"my hymen broke why doing gymnastics, I've only seen a d^ck in biology diagrams"

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by NmaGOD44(f): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
sophib:
She recieve lot of calls from men like mtn customer care,but she still says baby dey are all my friends.
dat cud b true cos I do receive such calls almost every night ............not because they r my boyfriends or whatever but cos they are always busy during d day cos of work so they wud wanna chat long with me on phone whenever they have d chance ......and if u were to b my bf,u wud think am cheating on u with all those long time callers......well,thank goodness am answerable to no one
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Past 10pm, i was chilling in a bar n she walked in with her maga, i dialed her no...baby where u @?...@ home saying nite prayers!....pray 4 me too nun!

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by mafioso47(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
sophib:
She recieve lot of calls from men like mtn customer care,but she still says baby dey are all my friends.
Family and Friends cheesy
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Ijaya123: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
I remember this very well. I noticed a particular number that is always on her call record. I asked her who the person is and she said he is a family friend.
After then I observed she is always keeping her phone close to her until I was able to get her password without her knowing, that's after she changed the password.
This is the message she sent to the number on her whatsapp.
"My love 4 u is like water falling countless.The beating of my heart, 4 u is heavy & soundless. The feeling of being in your arms is so precious & endless. Love u baby."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
holysaint1:

3 sides dearie.. The teller, The listener and the reader.

Well that's not what I meant. What I mean by two side to every story is all of them claiming ma ex did dis or dat, if only we cld hear d oda side of d story frm their EXs. I bet u 90% of ppl commenting deserve whateva dia EXs did to them grin and why call me dearie. Guy, am a dude angry

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Truckpusher(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
HARDDON:

This is true sometimes.
It is likened unto talking from d effect of an induced drug. The heart has exploded tru dem centre of gravities, all electrons exicted to realms they haven't been able to acquire b4. How could she be wrong?

U did feel d hawt vibes too ,or didn't u?

Lunching in alone was some ish!

grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
jossi994:
it is a fearing thing o
It Could be rice , it Could be gaarri. Buh its definitely not Beans. #NotABeansThing. Girlsssssss. Later they'll say men are complicated . When they already have the ability to manually reset anyone .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
she said i disgust her, two days laters we were bleeping in every corner of her room. *looks left then right, sniffs and walks out of thread*
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by jogsman01(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
jossi994:
na only heaven sabi
i wonder ooo
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by holysaint1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
I don't need anyone to stroke my damn ego.

I stroke it myself wink

Lying to stroke your partner's ego is a psychological blackmail.Reason being that if he's not good enough he'll always know so what's the point of trying to make a dog feel like a Lion ? cheesy

Little wonder most women fake their orgasm, if I notice that crap I'll simply tell that person to get up and take a shower whenever she's done fooling herself grin

There are some screaming and noises that are not commensurate to the effort applied. grin........You dig?

Now i vividly comprehend the chemistry in ur moniker smiley
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Truckpusher(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
kika23:

Isn't that a compliment?? undecided undecided undecided
Why did you bend your mouth?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Libkid:
if u leave me or break my heart am gona die.its bin 3yrs but am yet to see her obituary poster
roflmao lwkmd.. I grin so tey water dey comot for my eyes
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Roon9(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
I broke up with him because of you!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by CoCoLav(f): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
zeeayinita:

Haaaaaa cry cry cry make i no talk sha cos e dey pain embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol! the mere fact that he was arguing with me was what made it more annoying. Like it was sooo clear. I already suspected who the girl was so the next time I saw her, all I had to do was take a look at her hair and gbam!

Any incriminating message on their phone is never theirs. Its always for their cousin, friend or dead grandfather.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.