Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja (53357 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sexipea:
If he tinks m go'n to cast my vote 4 him cos of dis?! Den he's must b dreaming cool

Your vote does not count!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by bigtt76(f): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2014
Simply put ..concretized road or pathway supported by concrete pillars through its entire length and breadth. I hope say I pass eh?

donnypool:

explain what you meant by high beam or elevated platform. i need a lame man's definition please
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by arresa: 12:37am On Oct 19, 2014
ayobase:

so all rail, roads, bridges, the gutters in ur community, the schools in ur villages and "so on" are solely responsibilities of federal government

Village illiterate. We are talking about federal projects and not community projects so STFU.

For which state dem do this rail project below.....

Village illiterate. We are talking about federal projects and not community projects so STFU.

What happens to every state budget/allocation? To run the governor's family abi.......ode.

The 2nd NB you've been begging the FG for 30 long years is a federal project so why haven't your local village leaders build it with your allocation instead of begging the FG to do it? There's a difference between federal and state projects you lousy bone head dummy...

Look here retardd, STFU if you have nothing better to talk about...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by iconize(m): 1:12am On Oct 19, 2014
luvinhubby:
God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for doing what others before him could not do.
And this and others like the pix below is the proof.

Geez!

Is that the train?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by ayobase(m): 1:26am On Oct 19, 2014
arresa:

The 2nd NB you've been begging the FG for 30 long years is a federal project so why haven't your local village leaders build it with your allocation instead of begging the FG to do it? There's a difference between federal and state projects you lousy bone head dummy...

Look here retardd, STFU if you have nothing better to talk about...

u just hanged yourself.....I have been waiting for that......

and you must be one of the greatest id.iots that has eventually put to shame the most stu.pid fool I have ever known on this platform.

- Power
-Agriculture
-Road
-Transportation
-Sure-P project
-Economy
-Water
-Pension reforms
-Aviation

Visit transformationwatch.com/2013/05/27/mid-term-reportachievements-of-president-goodluck-jonathan/ and come counter what he hasn't or not yet started.

if a village illiterate like me can still enlighten, then I wonder what sort of empty brains we have zombeing about in the cities where we have the Federal government projects.

u better no choke ur life with hate-syndrome.

here I will "STFU"

God bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by hardebounty(m): 1:52am On Oct 19, 2014
deji68:
Lagos Lies rail system!!!!! i dey laugh in swahili grin grin grin grin grin total lenght of 35km rail is still under construction since 2008, tinubu annouced it construction in 2003....Abuja standard guage construction started in 2011, 110km has been completed....the difference is clear cool cool cool

Broda, u have been reading the from the wrong place.. Olohun!!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by bullyman36(m): 2:47am On Oct 19, 2014
Wonderlands:
. Team GEJ.... that's why i like GEJ he they always try him best even when they're tryna fustrate his efforts he keeps going at it to make sure he achieves his goal or aim no matter the critics .
But haters of Gej won't see all these ooooo.. #teamGej all d way jawe

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:47am On Oct 19, 2014
fixmeon:
This project is nearly completion, it can't be an abandon project. Say yes to uncle Jona

I say "yes" to you going back to school.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by 19naia(m): 2:53am On Oct 19, 2014
I rode this one today with my monthly pass.. I Pay $112 a month to ride unlimited journeys every day for 1 month.. A train functioning in hand is better than 2 not functioning or incomplete in the african bush... I think thats an african proverb.. Make dem finish am soon make i come ride am enjoy like this one here in the pictures..

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5M1NViqWLI

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 19, 2014
bigtt76:
Simply put ..concretized road or pathway supported by concrete pillars through its entire length and breadth. I hope say I pass eh?

so how many countries have you seen using a monorail system?

what is the different sky train and Light Rail?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by richyimos(m): 3:08am On Oct 19, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]ok na
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:40am On Oct 19, 2014
This thread was created before Jonathan was elected in 2011 and after election we heard nothing about the completion.

The same project is being used to campaign in 2014.

What is wrong with these e-warriors?

Why can't you just be truthful to yourself for just ones? .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by wallex1983(m): 5:33am On Oct 19, 2014
iterator25:
makes you wonder what obasanjo did for 8 years

Do you think †ђξ idea of building, constructing and completing power stations can be achieved in 4years? Most of the power facilities commissioned by Jonathan were conceived by Obj. And I think that's where nigerian future lies, where govt wouldn't just do what they can commission before they live office. But long term project, that have meaningful impact

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by nigerianvenom(m): 6:06am On Oct 19, 2014
emmygzy:
best president my foot. Is this all he can achieve after 6 years? What about our electricity? Increment in electricity tariff by over 300percent and yet no light? And which rail line is he constructing? Hes just buying new coaches on an obsolete rail track. Theres no where in the world theyre using that kinda railtrack again. We need a modern and standard rail track. What is the essence of providing new universities and not providing work for the graduates of the universiities. That means ure adding more to the unemployment rate. Jonathan has failed jor.

Blind bartimaeus

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Jeffy1206(m): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Of not for anything, his wife grammar will help him to return for second oh third... Term angry
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Franzeez(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2014
Sexipea:
If he tinks m go'n to cast my vote 4 him cos of dis?! Den he's must b dreaming cool

Who needs ur vote? Better stop thinking u r relevant and face ur neco and waec exams. GEJ Till 2019

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by anonimi: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2014
APContherun:

Which part of Lagos is this?

The part wey dey INSIDE computer GRAPHICS, which is a favourite tool in the hands of =>

- FRAUDSTERS
- SCAMMERS and
- 419 Experts

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by anonimi: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2014
19naia:
I rode this one today with my monthly pass.. I Pay $112 a month to ride unlimited journeys every day for 1 month.. A train functioning in hand is better than 2 not functioning or incomplete in the african bush... I think thats an african proverb.. Make dem finish am soon make i come ride am enjoy like this one here in the pictures..

And I guess to the oyinbos in Miami you are no longer from the 'african bush' because you can ride THEIR monorail with your monthly pass.
Such arrant daftness on full display.

BTW, what is the minimum wage compared to the politicians pay in the US versus same figures for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Ghost01(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2014
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by MacluvPH(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2014
nickxtra:
As far long as President Jonathan are Obasanjo are not competing for 'who did this better of worst, I must let you that ObJ started most of the infrastructures being completed by President Jonathan today, including this projects.
Starting a project is different from completing it,so I give kudos to those who completed them cos they can eventually decide to embezzle the money.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by emmygzy(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2014
donnypool:

total rubbish
Jonathan is a failure bro. We need change. So much corruption in the land.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by emmygzy(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2014
brown3:
u re a big fool, dont find something doing, keep on waiting for who will cloth u and spoon feed u.
must insult somebody because he's expressing his opinion? I don't know why a stupendously animalistic rash ragamuffin like you will be allowed on nairaland.Its not your fault sha. I think seun should not have allowed people that are less 18 to register on nairaland.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by OnlyVirgin(f): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2014
brownlord:
Nonsense,I guess this project will be abandon as soon as the man gets voted in the second time, I saw this with oshiomole already. Nigeria politicians be deceiving us since 1914
I like U don't worry I own U a glass of palmwine.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by emmygzy(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Blind bartimaeus
I can see that you're PDP e-thug, that's why I can't blame you. Your Oga Jonathan that said corruption is not stealing and increased our electricity tariffs without any improvement in the power sector will be voted out massively come 2015. He will not be allowed to go beyond 2015, so that he won't remove fuel subsidy as he already have in mind in his second tenure.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2014
Sexipea:
your vote is not even needed for him to win. sorry for the disappointment OK.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by emmygzy(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2014
emmygzy:
Jonathan is a failure bro. We need change. So much corruption in the land.
yea my brother, I tire for his administration. EFCC is now withdrawing cases against those corrupt politicians and those politicians are now contesting on the platform of PDP. EFCC is now prosecuting yahoo boys ans people that do illegal fishing. Jonathan is the most corrupt Nigerian president after babangida.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by brownlord: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2014
OnlyVirgin:
I like U don't worry I own U a glass of palmwine.

Lol, but u sister to shekau now, bring it on holy water Is good for the body
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by mekadinho(f): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
You wont see them here
They are on vacation.... GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by dblock(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2014
This is the map of the project

Source

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by nigerianvenom(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2014
emmygzy:
I can see that you're PDP e-thug, that's why I can't blame you. Your Oga Jonathan that said corruption is not stealing and increased our electricity tariffs without any improvement in the power sector will be voted out massively come 2015. He will not be allowed to go beyond 2015, so that he won't remove fuel subsidy as he already have in mind in his second tenure.

See this buhari's online boko haram tout.
Do u want us to talk about buhari's oscar award tears prior to 2011 election?he failed to win our election using such gimmick.
Abi we should discuss about him telling us he'll never re contest or contest d election in court if he fails,but he has done both already.
Abeg park well with ur bombb

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Lamour1: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2014
I did not get to know the extent this rail project has gone until i saw an aerial view of it. I saw it while in an aircraft descending to ABV, that instant my eyes opened. So for those of you that are criticizing and those justifying, one thing i know is that Nigeria is moving.
I once had a little chat with Enugu state governor whom told me that it is his responsibility to provide basic amenities to his people without politicizing, commissioning and or making media hype of it because those things are peoples right. They earned it because they are meant to have it naturally. My curiosity cleared more when i joined nairaland and saw "pride of the east" thread.
Three days ago, i was at Arab road in kubwa abuja, there i saw how serious this rail project is. Thirdly, Abuja express between berger and Area 1 has been cut for the rail to pass under, the road was successfully diverted for easy flow of traffic.
Lastly, good or bad people will talk. Some will doubt like Thomas from their Village about what is happening in Equatorial Guinea, LOLZ.
But be that as it may, we are getting there but i assure you, tribal warlords will not see or be part of New Nigeria the promise land.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Adetula1(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2014
enomakos:

any of sure projects in the south?
yes sir,alot of rail project are to commence soon,especially the lagos- calabar standard guage.i can tell u the contractor,consultants,the cost n funding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.