Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja (53369 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by nijanigga: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
If you're familiar with this website, there were similar pictures posted before, and nothing new .This is same snow speed train tracks we were shown.All white elephant projects to siphon funds.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by dvee2: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
This project was conceptualise by Obasanjo, actualised by Yaradua and about to be completed by Goodluck. So any attempt to link it only with GEJ is half truth and politics
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by MightySparrow: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Let's pray Buhari Haram will not blow it up

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
kenex4ever:
ur type won't even come out to vote and if u eventually do, it won't count but if it eventually counts then it will b 4 GEJ because u will mistakenly vote 4 him and den go home sad.
m 80% sure u casting ur vote for GEJ undecided
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Evasmillingguy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
This is the actuAl definition of NICE
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by emmy02(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
Nonsense,I guess this project will be abandon as soon as the man gets voted in the second time, I saw this with oshiomole already. Nigeria politicians be deceiving us since 1914

True Talk.. In fact na since 1820.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
World class u said...

I hpe itz electric and not d type dat needs 8hrs to move from Abj to Lag undecided
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by ideology(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tomorrow morning, you will see a so called educated man, saying GEJ has not done anything.

In stead of looking at facts on ground and be objective. They keep saying nothing is working, anway it's out of bias

Go GEJ,
Go Nigeria …

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Good luck should go on,if not at least let the so called leaders of tomorow lead.old men with their mentality can nt lead us forward,we will get left behind.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by scillo123(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Go to SA, board a Gautrain and u'll know Nigeria is HELL. Bleep our leaders a million times
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by agabaI23(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennyslim1:

Nice development...its the maintenance that's going to count...nice one GEJ
Can't you just be totally positive without being pessimistic?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by eleko1: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
sad sad undecided How much?
steric58:
nice one na campaign strategy
instead of buying a 19000 naira tecno f5 with just 4.0 inches why can't you get a tablet pc with wider screen that has 3g network, bbm, whatsapp,2go etc and it is cheaper almost everybody likes a tablet with a wider screen
because it is easy for reading and at the same time
you will enjoy your game and video on the 7.0inches
but in most cases all this tablet are usually costly but
am selling my own at a very cheap price am not
opportune to post the picture tonight i live along taiwo
Oke, ILORIN the tablet has 7.0inches,3000mah battery very
strong,android 4.2.2,it has 3g, wifi and can make call
too, i use it has my personal phone because of it long
lasting battery you will not regret buying this
wonderful tablet it comes with all accessories in the
box, you can also me on whatsapp.thanks
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by globatop: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nigerians celebrate obsolete technology always, compare this with metroline project that was stopped in 1983
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by eleko1: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
So,Abacha hand over power to OBJ abi?
samplegirl:

Just as gsm was started by Abacha but Obj took the glory?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by kenex4ever(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sexipea:
m 80% sure u casting ur vote for GEJ undecided
U r right but I don't normally go out to vote but am his fan
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by eleko1: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
@ least,he's not a thief nor carted away Nija money go hide for SA as the HAT TRICK man do
Neldrizzy:
Lolll chairman wich buhari ?? The one that borrowed money to purchase presidential form?? gringringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by size38: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Governor Amaechi's Monorail project is far more better than this na
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by stanislaus67(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
TribalEAST:
Ibos that shout GEJ till 3053 don't even get quarter of what the north gets. tongue
Atleast all the Government policies are not anti-Igbo unlike what usually happens in Northern regime.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by ayobase(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
arresa:

You are obviously too ignorant and grossly clueless to spot the difference between federal and local projects...

There's something termed federal projects like rail, roads, bridges and so on so shut your mouth if you have nothing sensible to talk about.

shut the fvck up u idiat.

so all rail, roads, bridges, the gutters in ur community, the schools in ur villages and "so on" are solely responsibilities of federal government.

Which are state projects.

For which state dem do this rail project below.....who is taking the glory of the project......Obasanjo abi?

What happens to every state budget/allocation? To run the governor's family abi.......ode.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by ayobase(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
nijanigga:
If you're familiar with this website, there were similar pictures posted before, and nothing new .This is same snow speed train tracks we were shown.All white elephant projects to siphon funds.

Where do u live?

Abuja or Edo?

Take it from me, I wouldn't know if it is an elephant project to suck us dry, but be informed the project has no dulling moment.

underground work going on along berger-area 1 road.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by steric58(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
eleko1:
sad sad undecided How much?
18k sir
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by enomakos(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote
author=Adetula1 post=27249490]maintenance won't b a problem this time
because the contractor will maintain it for 10yrs before
consensioneering it.[/quote]

any of sure projects in the south?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sexipea:
why being lukewarm..take a luk @ wat u wrote in d first sentence..alongsyd d sweet words cry
y say wat u said. Sory if u felt bad k. #sexipea
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by eleko1: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
I'm in Lagos.
steric58:
18k sir
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by enomakos(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
good work mr president

but i did't want to see any 1950 train on these rails
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by hardebounty(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:
Makes you wonder what the fuc/k all the past so called leaders have been doing from 1970 to the coming of GEJ!

If u celebrate a FG rail transport system»» what wud u do to d light train project in lagos state..
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by gp6liveth(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
Nonsense,I guess this project will be abandon as soon as the man gets voted in the second time, I saw this with oshiomole already. Nigeria politicians be deceiving us since 1914

Why was the one from Lagos to Kano not abandoned? Bad egg is what you are.
People like you will hardly progress since you don't believe in Nigeria progress. Pessimism is you surname. I know you are coming from the camp of APC.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by deji68: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lagos Lies rail system!!!!! i dey laugh in swahili grin grin grin grin grin total lenght of 35km rail is still under construction since 2008, tinubu announced it construction in 2003....Abuja standard guage construction started in 2011, 110km has been completed....the difference is clear cool cool cool

hardebounty:

If u celebrate a FG rail transport system»» what wud u do to d light train project in lagos state..

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
GMB is winning war both reno omokri and sahara reporters online polls forget ooooo this happens to d last 2 state election oooooo buhari will win with a wide margin. he's d man to beat .Gej should forget 2015 ooooo no she's,no cloth quote av been rubbish ooo .GEJ is as corrupt as james ibori in u.k prison.GEJ will be giving some food in prison when is been probe for corruption charges no bail this time. we are tired of rice,money and kerosene politics he's displaying at d center.TAN is a fraud.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by klens(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
You can now get original Class 10 128GB Memory Card for only #4500 only, and 64GB @ #3500, 32GB @ #3000 with card reader as gift.u can also import anything.Visi
it https://www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad ,O8IO8I3I92O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.