Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja (53354 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by richardjemedafe1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ohh gush aM LATE

Anyway GEJ TIL 2021

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by 9jvirgin(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Good one. Nice move.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Adetula1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennyslim1:

Nice development...its the maintenance that's going to count...nice one GEJ
maintenance won't b a problem this time because the contractor will maintain it for 10yrs before consensioneering it.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by blemon44(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
God bless GEJ

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by omenka(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
@op, thanks for the beautiful pictures. Interestingly, the modern railway is between Kaduna and abuja, not Otuoke and PH.
Why should they be in Utuoke?? Are trains used to catch fish

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by safarigirl(f): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
No be to constuct rail be the thing. There are many railways across SW, how many are currently in use?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by brownlord: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Since we fear it maybe abandoned after reelection, maybe the project shouldn't have been started at all. I guess that will be fine by you?
Guy, you do not prove your neutrality by spewing trash

Nonsense, GEJ is almost 6 yrs. 2nd 9ja bridge. Lagos Ibadan express, way, ajaokuta and the most recent killing of shekau and ceasefire by BH all few months to election, mean while those project in serious work is going on, what's the project of the 2nd onisha bridge? like I said, I've seen such with the comrade governor all project abandon after election.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by blitzzix(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
2015 election approaches wat do u xpct

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by idris4r83(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
it doesn't stop us from voting out GEJ come 2015

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by edgyslim: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
No Comments till it is commissioned and functional.

Wash plenty 4 Naija. Especially now wey election don reach

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by uzolexis(f): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by nigerianvenom(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
some say he is s worst president,others alleged he is too soft to be a President while others rant about him hailing from a minority but none has disputed his performance as d best president nigeria has ever produced.

this man has surpasses many expectations in my opinion.
building rails across d country especially in d north isnt an understatement.

building over 130 special schools for those tagged "almajiri's" by their tormentors and former leaders.
establishing over 9 new federal universities for the our teeming youths is a record.
what about the agric sector that has witness an unprecedented growth?
despite the abuses,he never replies them cos he believe that negative criticism are meant for idle mind such as d opposition..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
Nonsense,I guess this project will be abandon as soon as the man gets voted in the second time, I saw this with oshiomole already. Nigeria politicians be deceiving us since 1914
my brother na so o. I bet you are benin base. Osho baba didn't work one bit after 2nd term.

This is where I give it to Akpabio as he worked till d end of his 2nd term.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by centjamie(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Good one

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Adetula1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nobleval:
I hope it get completed...we are tired of seeing abandoned projects all over the country.
it will because financing it is not a problem

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by ahaika23: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
GEJ just won this election. In other news supporters of APC are celebrating a purported online poll victory for Buhari. I voted Buhari about fifty times to get dem supporters of APC so much to talk about grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by sammyyoung2(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gej till we get common sense

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by vivienbabe(f): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
The Gwaris and by extension their Hausa-Fulani overlords are lucky. Indeed, very lucky. At the end of the day, Abuja and the 100% oil proceeds used to develop her becomes their inheritance. Don't be fooled, it's not gonna be an exception. But right now, enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by omanifrank(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
hmm
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
PIUS ANYIM MAY COLLAPSE!
The TAN rally is currently going on at the Eagle Square............ could the friends and family of Pius Anyim advice him to take things easy as he has shouted himself hoarse and looked a pitiable sight.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by esmarcq(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Am voting for Good luck Jonathan come 2015

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by priscaoge(f): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
GEJ......... Keep doing it!!!! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by sekzy99(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennyslim1:

Nice development...its the maintenance that's going to count...nice one GEJ
dats the prob
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
TribalEAST:
Ibos that shout GEJ till 3053 don't even get quarter of what the north gets. tongue

^^^Care to tell us why of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, it's only 'Ibos' you picked out when making your ignorant post!?

If as you say, they don't get a quarter of projects located in the north yet support GEJ, don't you think it shows how non-parochial and fair minded they are?

All this is happening in the north upon all the top positions Igbos have held and are holding in GEJs gov't! Do you honestly see a Hausa/Fulani President locating most or grander big-ticket projects in Igboland first before thinking of his own region!?

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by ozo13(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adetula1:
its interesting to know that Nigeria's capital will soon enjoy world class railway system
the administration try even wt d corrupt ppl wey full am.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by samplegirl(f): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
talktimi:
Buhari is working

Working like no other!!!!!!!!!! lol........

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by anonimi: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
2sexi:
my brother na so o. I bet you are benin base. Osho baba didn't work one bit after 2nd term.

This is where I give it to Akpabio as he worked till d end of his 2nd term.

Abeg make you nor let the Arewa People's Congress, APC supporters catch you oh.
For them all PDP governors are useless while APC governors are holier than thou saints, especially the Comrade governor to the extent they want to promote him to VP or President paapaa shocked

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by nationwide1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
Nonsense,I guess this project will be abandon as soon as the man gets voted in the second time, I saw this with oshiomole already. Nigeria politicians be deceiving us since 1914
But GEJ is not Oshiomole.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by hkidola00(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
on a more crios interface,y is it dat our govt only construct road nd railway,wot are dey duin to improve d dwindling fortune of ova 50percent of nigerians,graduate aut of univesty,no job,electricity backward,hmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by samplegirl(f): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

Eiyyaa!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by babajide78(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Youth don't let us deceive by these so cAll leaders they have anything for these nation at all they are only there to enrich there pockeks and there families ones. No jobs for graudate, no accomodations for poor nigerians,no health care for old and young ones and yet we celebrite heartless leaders hmm no futures for on unborn child in naija don't let us be deceived by these leader again. Thanks all members

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by phantom(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
talktimi:
is govt a continuum or not ?

o really? but you conveniently forget that when assessing amaechis monorail... youre a joke! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.