Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja (53371 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by luvinhubby(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for doing what others before him could not do.
And this and others like the pix below is the proof.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Melinde: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
talktimi:
Buhari is working
You dey craze

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Melinde: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
Nonsense,I guess this project will be abandon as soon as the man gets voted in the second time, I saw this with oshiomole already. Nigeria politicians be deceiving us since 1914
The past leaders should have at least started something like this and abandon it after getting re-elected. Monkey like you!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Orikinla(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
So, what should we do with the photographs of 20th century rail system in 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by arresa: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Orikinla:
So, what should we do with the photographs of 20th century rail system in 21st century?

Jump up for joy at the backwardness and mediocrity...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by bigtt76(f): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Countries are going for fast track and monorails Naija de busy building shaka-bula train rails God is watching dem all on HDTV

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Orikinla(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
arresa:

Jump up for joy at the backwardness and mediocrity...

Eko for show.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by festico: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
jeg till 2025 sad

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Orikinla(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by charlesashilo: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
nickxtra:
As far long as President Jonathan are Obasanjo are not competing for 'who did this better of worst, I must let you that ObJ started most of the infrastructures being completed by President Jonathan today, including this projects.

Did GEJ continue the 2nd Niger Bridge where Obasanjo stopped?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by charlesashilo: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Afromalaika:

Oga, yr submission is not correct. Others having been working before he became the President. It is necessary in d 1st instance is legislation on a pathway, for him now acting it doesn't give him all d credit. For instance, most of d legislation to rebirth Nigeria was done during Objs era but d current administration is building on that well.
In anoda instance, dis administration as bin push for d PIB bill to reform the oil sector and as not bin passed by d legislators for reasons best known to dem. Now should dis bill b passed towards d tail end or after Gejs tenure, another coming to power after him will only build on d foundation laid.
So, Gej is only building mostly on d foundation of modern Nigeria. No single individual should lay credit for that.
God bless Nigeria.

Are you stating here that the bill for the construction of this project was passed by the National Assembly.

OBJ ruled tyrannically with intention to hunt and pay back his enemies. Also with tribal hatred to the SE/SS region of the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sexipea:
If he tinks m go'n to cast my vote 4 him cos of dis?! Den he's must b dreaming cool
carry ya vote to borno,cuz we dant need it sweet. Muah

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
APContherun:

Which part of Lagos is this?
dat part has nt arrived yet. Stil tinkn abt it. #Chai

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Deepfreezer(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
GEJ should please extend this wonderful work to other parts of the nation. ooo the North have got too much.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Adetula1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Orikinla:
guy wake up.its a modern rail track with powerful rolling stock if you know what i mean.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Akpan107(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
@op, thanks for the beautiful pictures. Interestingly, the modern railway is between Kaduna and abuja, not Otuoke and PH.
That Rail line do not look like what was started Yesterday. It been going on for Years now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
[size=16pt]GEJ till satan repents and begs GOD for forgiveness.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Akpan107(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
Nonsense,I guess this project will be abandon as soon as the man gets voted in the second time, I saw this with oshiomole already. Nigeria politicians be deceiving us since 1914
GEJ till 2019. If you cant beat them, you join them. Simple!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Mutuwa(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennyslim1:

Nice development...its the maintenance that's going to count...nice one GEJ

According to "someone" he said the project will revert bk to the govt after 25yrs,the chinese intend to maintain and operate it thru out the said years.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by kraftykc(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:
Makes you wonder what the fuc/k all the past so called leaders have been doing from 1970 to the coming of GEJ!

Eat a shut up stick abeg, this project was started under OBJ and it was the first thing UMY allocated money for. The only thing I accord GEJ respect for is that he didn't toss aside. But he isn't progenitor of this

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
talktimi:
Buhari is working
grin

Trouble makers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
100Cents:

JONATHAN IS A GOOD MAN..

If APC will agree.

Jonathan is a good man. That's true for a fact.
He wants to work hard and make a name for himself, that's also true by his actions but PDP is like a cancer. Their Modus operandi is to loot whatever they can when the chance arise. That's also true for a fact.
The President must also not prosecute corrupt party members, that's a strong truth hence no criminal has gone to jail under PDP. That's also a true fact.

Should i continue with Jonathan under a corrupt party because of one man? NO!!
Is APC a better alternative? NO!! But i need a change and i'll rather see what the opposition are made of than maintain the status quo.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by gsalvatore: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
vivienbabe:

The Gwaris and by extension their Hausa-Fulani overlords are lucky. Indeed, very lucky. At the end of the day, Abuja and the 100% oil proceeds used to develop her becomes their inheritance. Don't be fooled, it's not gonna be an exception. But right now, enjoy it.

Nobody is lucky here..Abuja is no mans land, it belongs to the Federal Govt.

Anybody telling you that Nigeria is gonna divide is telling you the joke of the century.

Only poor folks discuss about Nigeria's division.

if you have a piece of Abuja and lets say 100million in your account trust me you will shoot anybody telling you a part of Abuja will be there inheritance.... Nigeria is up for the take, your hustle equals what you get.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Karismatik(f): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:
Makes you wonder what the fuc/k all the past so called leaders have been doing from 1970 to the coming of GEJ!
and some folks will still hav d tenacity to call him clueless.
I wonder what dey will honestly call dos past looters dat failed to put things like this in place.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by manutdadex(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
hkidola00:
on a more crios interface,y is it dat our govt only construct road nd railway,wot are dey duin to improve d dwindling fortune of ova 50percent of nigerians,graduate aut of univesty,no job,electricity backward,hmmmmm
well policies are being put in place to creat jobs, even d so developd nations av unemployment issues, but our youths are realy lazy,everybody one work for office. When i see d problems our country is facing all i c are opportunities for our youths to being solutions to dis problems but they are busy writting CVs and app letters! Ask any of our youths their dreams, u go hear get a job get married and settle down,na our women worse pass, them dey get degree to get married! May God broaden our horiizons and the will to carry out and fulfild dreams

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Lekeydey(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Good One. I Think By Now They Should Show Us The Picture Of The Type Of Train To Run On The Tracks. Locomotive Or Bullet Trains? So Our Expectation Would Be Worthwhile.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Donbrig: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Some Nigerians are extremely gullible and foolish. Have you guys ever bothered to ask the unimagineable high cost these projects are being executed? It is good GEJ is working, but these projects are corruptly inflated, that is why we need a more transparent president in the person of Buhari. I dont know why Nigerians are very comfortable with corruption and mismanagement, and never ask our leaders the cost of the projects they are executing.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Karismatik(f): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:
Development i like to see.
damsel, this is GEJ Administration's project.
U still like d debelopment?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by ayobase(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

"Nonsense" u tagged it followed by "I guess.......and the barking goes on......stop spreading saliva that gives rabbies.

go to ur kennel and take a nap till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Honestagbons(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
I pray God LL use to him to complete d work when he get to power
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by talktimi(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
100Cents:

This.is.more.than weed bro..
don't do drugs bro, bad for your health

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.