Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja (53646 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by talktimi(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
samplegirl:

Working like no other!!!!!!!!!! lol........
grin you know na
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by arresa: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
lol @ TANOIDS shouting their usual GEJ rubbish.

This is part of laid down Abuja master plan that's been in existence when the zoo keeper was running around naked in the creeks so what's this got to do with GEJ? It's a continuous and ongoing progression that must continue and be budgeted for regardless who's sleeping inside Aso Rock.

Instead, you TANOIDS should be more concerned about federal developments in your towns and villages like the still imaginary and pie in the sky 2nd Niger Bridge after 30 years of begging and inaction.

When Nigeria kpafuka, Abuja wont be part of your village or your capital, this is the future capital of the Republic of Arewa and even Lagos wont be yours so worry about your own village and start asking why your political leaders, reps and senate reps in Abuja budget and allocate money for projects in other parts of the country and not yours.

$1.488bn was budgeted for Lagos-Ibadan rail line, which is a double-track standard-gauge line. Lagos/Ibadan express is under construction because money was budgeted for it..

The other standard gauge line projects in the pipeline in Nigeria include the Lagos-Benin City (300km), Benin-Abakiliki (500km), Benin Obudu Cattle Ranch (673km), Lagos-Abuja high speed (615km), Zaria-Birnin Koni (520km), and the Port Harcourt-Maiduguri line (1,657km).

What's going on in your in your towns and villages? Nothing.

Ask yourself why the Nigerian government including your own leaders refused to capture your bridge in any National budget 30 years and counting.

Sometimes I just wonder about you people...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by abacus(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
My vote will contribute in voting out GEJ come 2019. ! A stop to fresh mess.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by steric58(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
nice one na campaign strategy
instead of buying a 19000 naira tecno f5 with just 4.0 inches why can't you get a tablet pc with wider screen that has 3g network, bbm, whatsapp,2go etc and it is cheaper almost everybody likes a tablet with a wider screen
because it is easy for reading and at the same time
you will enjoy your game and video on the 7.0inches
but in most cases all this tablet are usually costly but
am selling my own at a very cheap price am not
opportune to post the picture tonight i live along taiwo
Oke, ILORIN the tablet has 7.0inches,3000mah battery very
strong,android 4.2.2,it has 3g, wifi and can make call
too, i use it has my personal phone because of it long
lasting battery you will not regret buying this
wonderful tablet it comes with all accessories in the
box, you can also me on whatsapp.thanks
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by talktimi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
phantom:

o really? but you conveniently forget that when assessing amaechis monorail... youre a joke! grin
you're a bigger joke. I have a valid argument against the monorail, I advice you read up on it instead of trying to derail this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by samplegirl(f): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
nickxtra:
As far long as President Jonathan are Obasanjo are not competing for 'who did this better of worst, I must let you that ObJ started most of the infrastructures being completed by President Jonathan today, including this projects.

Just as gsm was started by Abacha but Obj took the glory?

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by VcStunner(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
nickxtra:
As far long as President Jonathan are Obasanjo are not competing for 'who did this better of worst, I must let you that ObJ started most of the infrastructures being completed by President Jonathan today, including this projects.
this guy almost annoyed me. But i sympathize with u bro cuz u are on dis alone! Yar adua never tot of those projects actually, and OBJ also started d almajiri sch, he also sat with ASUU for 13hours listening to der rubbish and feedin dem, he also started rebasing our GDP too, started d auto policies dat make u hear about Innoson group today, and don't forget he was also d petroluem minister at some point in his administration cuz non of ur uncles could run d office! And he also started d killing of women and children in bayelsa back in d days, he really started so many things you dullaly. I gues u just woke up and read some youba news paper ko? Banzan yaro kawai grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

Nonsense, GEJ is almost 6 yrs. 2nd 9ja bridge. Lagos Ibadan express, way, ajaokuta and the most recent killing of shekau and ceasefire by BH all few months to election, mean while those project in serious work is going on, what's the project of the 2nd onisha bridge? like I said, I've seen such with the comrade governor all project abandon after election.
Liar! GEJ has been President for 4 years plus about 7 months (2010 to 2014).
Meanwhile, Nigeria is 50 years plus so where is the standard or substandard railways built within the period?

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by nigerianvenom(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
@op, thanks for the beautiful pictures. Interestingly, the modern railway is between Kaduna and abuja, not Otuoke and PH.

dont mind the dull heads opposition.the north has benefitted more from GEJ than d south,yet the myopic minds wont see it

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by lotlord(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
3days left to go in the CEO~CHALLENGE

‪#‎INNOVATION‬ THROUGH CONCEPTUALIZED CODING#

Please vote for ‪#‎team‬ LUG~SMIT ,a team of high borne intellectual programmers in the current CEO~CHALLENGE.

Heres the voting procedure

1, please start by liking their fan page by searching P&G CAREER NIGERIA or http://facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria

2, after that copy this link to your url tab ,this link takes you directly to our picture page to vote http://woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4917896

3, click on vote , it then redirects you to a facebook page stated PHOTO CONTEST please click ok ...

4, it takes you back to the voting page then you click on the voting button again....

Please your default web browser if using a mobile platforn or Mozilla if using a system..

Sharing this page also is of great importance to.....as it increases our chances of qualifying to the next level... thankz...

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by samplegirl(f): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
TribalEAST:
Ibos that shout GEJ till 3053 don't even get quarter of what the north gets. tongue

You see how tribalistic you are? Igbos are going for what is good for Nigeria and not ''IT MUST BE FROM OUR OWN SYNDROME'' Why not surpport government of progression instead of this your shallow tribalistic body language.

Grow up little boy!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by anonimi: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
arresa:
lol @ TANOIDS shouting their usual GEJ rubbish.

This is part of laid down Abuja master plan that's been in existence when the zoo keeper was running around naked in the creeks so what's this got to do with GEJ? It's a continuous and ongoing progression that must continue and be budgeted for regardless who's sleeping inside Aso Rock.

Instead, you TANOIDS should be more concerned about federal developments in your towns and villages like the still imaginary and pie in the sky 2nd Niger Bridge after 30 years of begging and inaction.

I am really sorry for you because if care is not taken you may have permanent HBP aka hypertension.

What happened to the Eko Light rail of your clueless boss who went to Toronto three years ago to buy aloku, condemned trains for which Jakande already started in 1983 before Buhari's coup?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Dammyjohn(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Good.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by samplegirl(f): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
idris4r83:
it doesn't stop us from voting out GEJ come 2015

Hope you have a voter's card.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
TribalEAST:
Ibos that shout GEJ till 3053 don't even get quarter of what the north gets. tongue
how dumb could you be? The Ibos don't depend on the government. Since you started sharing your national cake amongst yourselves have you been any better? You wallow in poverty,you don't go to school....the so called infrastructures are nil.

The North will keep lagging behind in every sector of this nation until they stop breeding like rats,love education,stop enriching few alhajis and of course...get rid of Bh.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Galadimabawa: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Am impressed
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by brownlord: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Liar! GEJ has been President for 4 years plus about 7 months (2010 to 2014).
Meanwhile, Nigeria is 50 years plus so where is the standard or substandard railways built within the period?

Like I always tell those APC trolls, who compare the govt. of comrade governor to the waisted years of PDP in edo state, if we continue to rate politicians with this measure we won't develop, forget about the 50 yrs misrule. Talk about GEJ's achievement, I mean completed projects and not work in progress
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by emmygzy(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
nickxtra:
yea so many people didnt know this. Obasanjo initiated so many wonderful projects during his second tenure. But time was too short. Even when yaradua came, he cancelled some of the projects. Obasanjos first tenure was use for stabilising Nigeria e.g. Debt canceling, reshuflling the millitary and so on. Most of jonathans projeects were obasanjos projects that he initiated.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by juman(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
The government that cannot complete that small project in four years.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by pinkycute(f): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
undecided nah I've com to understand between a Sheep and a Ram, one is a Christain and the other is a Muslim grin
TribalEAST:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by TonYzeallY(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
talktimi:
Buhari is working
Olodo rabata
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by firstolalekan(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
ALL NA PROPAGANDA.
PDP, POWER TO THE POCKET
GEJ TILL 2015.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
anonimi:

Abeg make you nor let the Arewa People's Congress, APC supporters catch you oh. For them all PDP governors are useless while APC governors are holier than thou saints, especially the Comrade governor to the extent they want to promote him to VP or President paapaa shocked
my brother i am always objective in everything I do, especially when it comes to politics.

Even though osho baba didn't work in 2nd term, my brother edo state people are happy with the much he could do.

I swear, PDP almost wrecked that state. Remember Lucky Igbinedion? Kai, that guy didn't do anything for the state, in fact the little he did was only in Benin and other regions of the state didn't feel his impact. You can count his project.

The fool married his less than 20 year old (at that time) daughter with pregnancy to an almost 40 year old high ranking SEC staff. That's to tell you the magnitude of his greed.

The bastard so painted a picture like there was no money in edo state to rehabilitate road let alone construct a new one. In fact, we all thought edo state was as broke as most northern states.

Go and see the house built with blocks laid side by side to make his fence all round plus the massive compound he purchased and asked my neighbour's company to evacuate the premises.

Osunbor was about to continue in same vein but thank God for Justice.

Oshiomole changed all that with massive road construction.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by emmygzy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
nigerianvenom:
some say he is s worst president,others alleged he is too soft to be a President while others rant about him hailing from a minority but none has disputed his performance as d best president nigeria has ever produced.

this man has surpasses many expectations in my opinion.
building rails across d country especially in d north isnt an understatement.

building over 130 special schools for those tagged "almajiri's" by their tormentors and former leaders.
establishing over 9 new federal universities for the our teeming youths is a record.
what about the agric sector that has witness an unprecedented growth?
despite the abuses,he never replies them cos he believe that negative criticism are meant for idle mind such as d opposition..
best president my foot. Is this all he can achieve after 6 years? What about our electricity? Increment in electricity tariff by over 300percent and yet no light? And which rail line is he constructing? Hes just buying new coaches on an obsolete rail track. Theres no where in the world theyre using that kinda railtrack again. We need a modern and standard rail track. What is the essence of providing new universities and not providing work for the graduates of the universiities. That means ure adding more to the unemployment rate. Jonathan has failed jor.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

Like I always tell those APC trolls, who compare the govt. of comrade governor to the waisted years of PDP in edo state, if we continue to rate politicians with this measure we won't develop, forget about the 50 yrs misrule. Talk about GEJ's achievement, I mean completed projects and not work in progress
Then why are you trying to discredit this thread, which is about achievements of today, with baseless futuristic assumptions?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by juman(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
iterator25:
makes you wonder what obasanjo did for 8 years

Hmmm.

Yoruba people failed nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Ately: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
#hope say dis contruction no go burst d train tyers.... Abi weting una tink grin
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by emmygzy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
2sexi:
my brother i am always objective in everything I do, especially when it comes to politics.

Even though osho baba didn't work in 2nd term, my brother edo state people are happy with the much he could do.

I swear, PDP almost wrecked that state. Remember Lucky Igbinedion? Kai, that guy didn't do anything for the state, in fact the little he did was only in Benin and other regions of the state didn't feel his impact. You can count his project.

The fool married his less than 20 year old (at that time) daughter with pregnancy to an almost 40 year old high ranking SEC staff. That's to tell you the magnitude of his greed.

The bastard so painted a picture like there was no money in edo state to rehabilitate road let alone construct a new one. In fact, we all thought edo state was as broke as most northern states.

Go and see the house built with blocks laid side by side to make his fence all round plus the massive compound he purchased and asked my neighbour's company to evacuate the premises.

Osunbor was about to continue in same vein but thank God for Justice.

Oshiomole changed all that with massive road construction.
my broda, the day i read an article in the tell margazine about lucky ingbinedion, i was stupefied, they said he stole over 50 billion naira as the governor of Edo state. They said hes the largest employer of labour in seiraleone and has so many properties and businesses all over the world. They said because he is supporting jonathan, that is why hes not been prosecuted. The said James ibori that was prosecuted, it was because he stood against jonathan in 2011 election and supported atiku. This country is trash.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Ideyontop: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
Nonsense,I guess this project will be abandon as soon as the man gets voted in the second time, I saw this with oshiomole already. Nigeria politicians be deceiving us since 1914

It's people like you that never appreciate good things....can you just say "good work, jonathan" with your mouth? Some Nigerians and bad mind!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mandela's First Visit To Nigeria After Being Released In 1990 (video And Picture / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting / Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.