Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane (11637 Views)

Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! / Man Asks 200 Women If They'll Have Sex With Him - See Their Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Yea Yea..... We are back... Everybody knows religion section is boring without the Prophet. Just one thread and the whole place started burning in flames....
oh yeah that thread i am avoiding till thursday. gaddayum pharisees and sadducees all up in there scoffing. grin grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by marieolae(f): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2014
This your analysis is the most stupidd thing I've heard in my life. I have to say it raw.

So what your trying to tell me is that an ugly woman who falls in love with a poor man, will be kicked to the curb when he suddenly gets rich?

Are you trying to tell me that the richest men marry the most beautiful women in the world?

Are you trying to tell me that because I'm ugly, I have no hope in marrying a man that is financially stable?

If men only look at the physical beauty in women, a lot of men will be left single,lonely and isolated.

If all men were like you, they'd be unhappy sad losers. Why? Because there's more to a woman than her physical appearance. There are a lot of beautiful women who do not know the necessity's of how to keep a good home. They have not gone through the stages of womanhood despite their age.

I'm disappointed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Is this the mentality you have? Very sad.

FYI, let me school you. Wise successful men don't throw their values away even when they hit the jackpot. That you're rich doesn't mean you should throw caution in the air.

Men who make it legitimately don't have the time for such frivolities. You're probably thinking like a drug baron. sad
Wise successful men you say? How many wise successful men do you know? You can actually count them, The OP is talking about the majority. Like he said, Canal men would go that path and men who have the fear of God would be wise like you rightly said.. The point is? Majority are canal.

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by marieolae(f): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Sick thread. What do you base your assumptions on? So when hit my billions of dollars, I should leave my soulmate since college, who by then will be my wife and mother of my kids?

Op I think you have low self esteem issues born out of financial incapability. Your judgement is wrong.

Don't think of every lady as a priced possession, at least mine is not angry
exactly!!
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Hmmm...I don't think the old you would have done that. Maybe you would have. undecided It doesn't sound right though.
the old me with a billion dollars ? hmmm the only thing that would have stopped me would be laziness cuz generally i am someone who is a homebody. i just cant be bothered with running around when i can be at home chilling. so ermm yeah thats the only thang that woulda kept me and my billion dollars from a bunch of women lmao. but thats the old me we are talking about. even in my worldly days i was a homebody of sorts. hey i am just keeping it real grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
oh yeah that thread i am avoiding till thursday. gaddayum pharisees and sadducees all up in there scoffing. grin grin
grin grin.......
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
the old me with a billion dollars ? hmmm the only thing that would have stopped me would be laziness cuz generally i am someone who is a homebody. i just cant be bothered with running around when i can be at home chilling. so ermm yeah thats the only thang that woulda kept me and my billion dollars from a bunch of women lmao. but thats the old me we are talking about. even in my worldly days i was a homebody of sorts. hey i am just keeping it real grin

Hmmm...who are you and what have you done with my future husband? angry cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
see how this op dey reason, even some poor man has the beauty man and some rich dude have worwor wife.
you spoke my mind.
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:
This your analysis is the most stupidd thing I've heard in my life. I have to say it raw.

So what your trying to tell me is that an ugly woman who falls in love with a poor man, will be kicked to the curb when he suddenly gets rich?

Are you trying to tell me that the richest men marry the most beautiful women in the world?

Are you trying to tell me that because I'm ugly, I have no hope in marrying a man that is financially stable?

If men only look at the physical beauty in women, a lot of men will be left single,lonely and isolated.

If all men were like you, they'd be unhappy sad losers. Why? Because there's more to a woman than her physical appearance. There are a lot of beautiful women who do not know the necessity's of how to keep a good home. They have not gone through the stages of womanhood despite their age.

I'm disappointed.
you are going to have to face reality sooner or later. lets do a case example. all the hollywood and NBA celebrities all had babymamas when they were broke and unsuccessful ( dwayne wade, lebron james, lionel richie, etc etc etc, i can name a 100 basketball stars like this. you see the picture of their babymama and you can tell dudes married these women when they were broke ). as soon as they got that NBA contract and millions, all their baby mamas were kicked out of the door ASAP and in comes the hot wife. lmao. i can name 100 cases. there may be some who are not so heartless who will keep the woman around so long as she knows he can have other women on the side. its just how life is. water will always find its level
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Hmmm...who are you and what have you done with my future husband? angry cheesy
hey that was the old me now. i am renewed grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Goshen is always on your mind... Hehehehe, Chief scoffer of the federal republic.
yeah that nigga terrorized me in that section for a while i tell ya. that nigga Goshen is the real al quaida grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by chibwike(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
yawns
you just dey yawn since, wetin happen
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Wise successful men you say? How many wise successful men do you know? You can actually count them, The OP is talking about the majority. Like he said, Canal men would go that path and men who have the fear of God would be wise like you rightly said.. The point is? Majority are canal.
the GENERAL has spoken and i endorse this post cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
hey that was the old me now. i am renewed grin

Hmmmm
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by chibwike(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:

I'm disappointed.
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by chibwike(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:

I'm disappointed.
Are you ugly?
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2014
2sexi:
you spoke my mind.
wateva. the poor man with beautiful wife is all lies. either that or the woman has not looked in the mirror and know she is beautiful. and even at that there will be many dudes chasing her and she will eventually leave, if she is as beautiful as yall said. like i say, water will always find its level. now the rich man with worwor wife ? he just is not a wicked man and does not want to kick her to the curb. this man called Richard Branson is like that. If you see his wife you will be shocked that a billionaire is married to her. however he keeps her away from the public and she has become part of the furniture now, while he is off galivanting with his numerous hotties. some men are not wicked enough to kick you to the curb. they will keep you around while they do their thing on the side
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
Are you ugly?
hehehehe.... That was the only thing you picked from her post? Lol
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
Are you ugly?
shocked grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
yeah that nigga terrorized me in that section for a while i tell ya. that nigga Goshen is the real al quaida grin
He did the same with me chief.... He really knows how to scoff I tell you...
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by marieolae(f): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
you are going to have to face reality sooner or later. lets do a case example. all the hollywood and NBA celebrities all had babymamas when they were broke and unsuccessful ( dwayne wade, lebron james, lionel richie, etc etc etc, i can name a 100 basketball stars like this. you see the picture of their babymama and you can tell dudes married these women when they were broke ). as soon as they got that NBA contract and millions, all their baby mamas were kicked out of the door ASAP and in comes the hot wife. lmao. i can name 100 cases. there may be some who are not so heartless who will keep the woman around so long as she knows he can have other women on the side. its just how life is. water will always find its level
Reality?

I don't think I do!

These baby mamas that were kicked to the curb, your telling me its 100% based on the physical aspect. They were dumped because they are ugly. I don't think so.

I'm so sorry, but if you continue to have this mentality, you'll end up being with a beautiful mad woman. I'm telling you, women that flock after the fame and riches only want you for one thing 95% of the time. But a woman that has been there for you since the beginning is in for the long run.

Just take a look at T.I and his wife tiny? Isn't it beautiful?

Who said that you cannot upgrade your woman physically with your money? Is it not money that enhances the beauty of women? I'm being very real with you here, I just think that you need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by marieolae(f): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
Are you ugly?
yes I am
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by marieolae(f): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
hehehehe.... That was the only thing you picked from her post? Lol
help me and ask him oh
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:
Reality?

I don't think I do!

These baby mamas that were kicked to the curb, your telling me its 100% based on the physical aspect. They were dumped because they are ugly. I don't think so.

I'm so sorry, but if you continue to have this mentality, you'll end up being with a beautiful mad woman. I'm telling you, women that flock after the fame and riches only want you for one thing 95% of the time. But a woman that has been there for you since the beginning is in for the long run.

Who said that you cannot upgrade your woman physically with your money? Is it not money that enhances the beauty of women? I'm being very real with you here, I just think that you need to grow up.
listen, you give men way too much credit. men are only into beauty for the most part. if a girl is hot men will put up with her crap. point being yes, it had nothing to do with anything why they left but that they can now afford a prettier wife. listen, men are for the most part animals lmao. all they think about is sex. how else would you explain a 90 year old billionaire marrying a twenty something year old hot girl ? i repeat, a mans wife or girlfriend is only as good as what he can afford
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
He did the same with me chief.... He really knows how to scoff I tell you...
yeah that nigga is the real ISIS and BOKO HARAM combined cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:
help me and ask him oh
I asked him already mam grin grin grin...... But are u really ugly? shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:
Reality?

I don't think I do!

oh and T I and TINY is a bad example. tiny is equally as rich as TI. she was in a group called xscape that was huge in the nineties. she was more famous than TI when they married.
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by marieolae(f): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
listen, you give men way too much credit. men are only into beauty for the most part. if a girl is hot men will put up with her crap. point being yes, it had nothing to do with anything why they left but that they can now afford a prettier wife. listen, men are for the most part animals lmao. all they think about is sex. how else would you explain a 90 year old billionaire marrying a twenty something year old hot girl ? i repeat, a mans wife or girlfriend is only as good as what he can afford
Ok I can see that your degrading your own kind

Now when they say all guys are the same, boys like you will start complaining

Ok in your world, all men are dogs
In your world, all guys seek for in a relationship is sexx
In your world, men aint interested in anything else but beauty
In your world, men are stupid and naïve

Ok I get your point.

2 Likes

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:
Reality?

I don't think I do!

shocked shocked shocked......Seriously? You are telling a man that is on the highest level of spirituality to grow up? You need to be spanked undecided angry ........

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:

Ok I get your point.
yes yes yes and yes to all of the above. welcome to the real world. men are not complex beings. all they want is food, money, sports and some sex. thats it. nothing else. very simple minded creatures when operating on the carnal level cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2014
marieolae:

Ok I get your point.
Grow up angry angry...... Don't let guys fool you. All guys want sexx tongue

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
shocked shocked shocked......Seriously? You are telling a man that is on the highest level of spirituality to grow up? You need to be spanked undecided angry ........
grin grin she never jam. my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Dirty Is Your Mind?[■■■PHOTO■■■] / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / Do Ladies Enjoy Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.