Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane (11596 Views)

Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! / Man Asks 200 Women If They'll Have Sex With Him - See Their Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
she is an average looking girl. why i gotta be a kid cuz i said the girl is average looking ? grin
grin grin grin The girl comes from an average home sire.....

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
grin grin grin The girl comes from an average home sire.....
right ? lmao. just an average girl and an average guy on the street doing love wantintin. those two have found their level. they are both average is all am saying my chief

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
right ? lmao. just an average girl and an average guy on the street doing love wantintin. those two have found their level. they are both average is all am saying my chief
Exactly...... The picture is actually reiterating your point.... They are both on the same level grin

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
Exactly...... The picture is actually reiterating your point.... They are both on the same level grin
there you go. wink

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2014
"water will always find its level"

lol, OP is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by Pdizzle(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
yes yes yes and yes to all of the above. welcome to the real world. men are not complex beings. all they want is food, money, sports and some sex. thats it. nothing else. very simple minded creatures when operating on the carnal level cheesy grin

#realnigga

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by AfricanApple(f): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
chibwike:
you just dey yawn since, wetin happen
those two kids just dey bore me
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
2sexi:
you spoke my mind.
hmmm really??I think i always say nothing but the truth
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
yeah the reason the rich dude has worwor wife is because he has 4 or 5 beauty things on the side. i am sure he has stopped yanshing the wife and her role is strictly ' the mother of my kids '. and poor man with beautiful wife ? show me that. i need to see it. i really do. not in nigeria
so you know believe me abi??
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
yeah texanomaly on the other side of the world. the valley of dry bones known as tegzaz full of crazy cowboys. she dont know we on the RIGHT side of the world lmao. just kidding. phew my fingers hurt from typing. time to chill cheesy

Hehe...Texas is on the right side everywhere.

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
There are other threads that can keep you cheered. You can just skip this and move on with your life. Nobody begged you to comment here. If you are bored? Then you bounce.... You aren't paying nobody to keep you cheered down here.angry angry

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Where is everyone?
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
texanomaly:
Where is everyone?
Vally of dry bones I assume grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
na wetin dey excite you ? watching mr ibu ? tongue
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
prettythicksme:
so you know believe me abi??
believe you say wetin ? abi you done drink manya this afternoon ni tongue
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
texanomaly:

Hehe...Texas is on the right side everywhere.
yeah if you are in mehico cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
MEILYN:
There are other threads that can keep you cheered. You can just skip this and move on with your life. Nobody begged you to comment here. If you are bored? Then you bounce.... You aren't paying nobody to keep you cheered down here.angry angry
shocked grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
texanomaly:
Where is everyone?
we are all at where we at tongue grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
MEILYN:
Vally of dry bones I assume grin
waiting on that living water so the bones can revive grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
sukkot:
waiting on that living water so the bones can revive grin
hehehe grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by itstpia1: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Front page yet?

Just checking.
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
sukkot:
we are all at where we at tongue grin

Well...where you at? tongue
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by itstpia1: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
sukkot:
hey you are going to have to face the facts sooner or later. sooner rather than later. your man is no different from all the men out here. all he lacks is the funds and the opportunity. dont think you are special cuz you aint. it is what it is. humans are wicked. the scripture says ' the heart is extremely wicked who can know it ' you dont think the LORD knows what he is talking about ? you are wiser than God ? wink

So you're saying if you had the opportunity you'd jump the white house fence and still want to be considered normal?
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by texanomaly(f): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
sukkot:
yeah if you are in mehico cheesy

No one wants to be there. They all want to be here. grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
sukkot:
believe you say wetin ? abi you done drink manya this afternoon ni tongue
na weed i smoke
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by malvisguy212: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
sukkot:
thats what men want in a relationship. yes. now you are getting it lol. men are not complex creatures. they dont like to talk alot. sports, money, some sex and thats it. what else is there to a relationship ? holding hands together on the streets ? thats for kids
this guy funnny,lol.

Our prophet,you run leave us,enter romance

Greating bros.

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
texanomaly:

Well...where you at? tongue
am at where am at tongue cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
itstpia1:

So you're saying if you had the opportunity you'd jump the white house fence and still want to be considered normal?
so long as i have some champagne and flowers in my hand for michelle, yes i would like to be considered normal. chivalry is what i am bringing to the white house albeit my unruly entrance tongue
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
this guy funnny,lol.

Our prophet,you run leave us,enter romance

Greating bros.
greetings my oga pata pata at the top. lol. i no run at all my bros. in fact i done return there today sef wink
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by opesweet(f): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is the wackest thought ever written down.
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MrPresident1: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
sandijey:
cheesy

Where U been woman? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: What's With This Skirt? / Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls / Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.