Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (52489 Views)

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Gratia(f): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
mine was @ age 16 by a male corper on a sunday around 9am.

I was a day student so he traced my father's house,everyone has gone to church, he wanted to chop and clean mouth but I didn't allow him go further except the kiss.

Corper Thompson from Delta state, I pray you read this post.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Optional2(f): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Auspharm:

Pls ma, only one thing can warrant that- his 'john thomas' aint working ,sorry if i sound too raw.
wat r u tryin 2 say now
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
MadCow1:
Age - 8/9

Where - Inside her papa house.. (Her brothers bedroom to be precise.

We were acting drama and she was my wife.. I kissed her and dry humped her at that age. grin

We later grew up to fulfill that calling.. grin

SO thats why none of my kids would ever play that stupiid drama play.. angry
You can't escape karma grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Mavelshee(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
LesbianBoyy:
My Iphone 6 just stopped charging..
Please, what should i do ??

try charging it while its inside a bowl of hot water
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Mrfils(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
englishmart:
I dey salivaphobic
Oh! Congrats den grin
But gee forget! So if Beyonce call u now u go tell her say u dey salivaphobic ni?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
LesbianBoyy:

O.P means Original Poster.
mhen..... And it was this easy.... Why didnt i ever think about this?? Hmmmm.... Thanks anyway....
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Keypha(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
My first kiss was in class 3 when we are doing school graduation party, she pick to kiss any of her favourite guy and she pick me, we kiss like 10 sec,
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Eve62(f): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
natureblack:
I was 17 then and the romantic kiss was with my neighbor's girl-friend Monique,though she is two years older and an Ethiopian.

It was on a romantic Sunday afternoon,then my dadda and momma was away on a family meeting and I was all alone and lonely(bored though,and never knew what was coming my way).She came around to borrow a novel(I had a million of it then) .I gave to her the one she wanted,and as she was going she blew me a kiss,I was amazed and I drew her by her left arm to my chest.The stage got set for the following conversation.

NATURE- do you know that people that throw kiss are hopelessly lazy?

MONIQUE-really,I don't know

NATURE-You said ?

MONIQUE-I said I don't know (her voice was higher)

NATURE-sorry,I can't read lips unless they are touching mine

MONIQUE-I get your drift boy,but hope you remember King-Boy(my neighbor) is my boy-friend?

NATURE-sure I know,what you have with him is history but what I have with you is chemistry.(though I was scared,but confidence was my watchword)

MONIQUE-you are flirting with me

NATURE-am not flirting with you,I'm just being extra nice to some-one who is extra attractive.

She looked calm and confused,and I felt I had to make a move(though I was still scared)

NATURE-the space between your fingers are meant to be fixed with mine.

I fixed my left fingers into her right fingers,and I used my right fingers to brush through her long hair that cascaded down to her succulent-looking bre.ast .

NATURE-excuse me,if I go straight this way,will I be able to reach your heart?(I said as I squeezed her left bre.ast)

MONIQUE-why are you doing this to me ?(she said with her eyes closed)

NATURE-my parent told me that my destiny is in my hands,and I should be conscientious with HER.

We started kissing and care.ssing each other.That moment I became muddled and thrown into the state of OBLIVION.

DISCLAIMER-The sound of a kiss is not as loud as a cannon,but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.

When I came back from oblivion,I found out that she was only left with her pan.tie,and I was left with nothing.

NATURE-though your pan.tie looks good on you,but they would look better on the floor.

Immediately I took off her pan.tie the next thing I heard in a very faint voice .......

MONIQUE-pls take me now,I really need to feel you now.......take me,take me,take me,ooooooosh,Jesus Christ.

We got down and subsequently got into a secret relationship that ended with a handsome looking boy that is now a brainy.She is now happily married to a Canadian sailor and they are based in Denmark.

#MONIQUE

is dis actually ur story or from one of ur plenty novels?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by englishmart(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mrfils:

Oh! Congrats den grin
But gee forget! So if Beyonce call u now u go tell her say u dey salivaphobic ni?
her own saliva get honey?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by fairygeh(f): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Age 15.chai Wale was such a good kisser grin I was so naive then and innocent cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Girl: Esther

Mum and dad were on the veranda a few feet away. I shudder to think of what woulda happened if they'd caught me kissing her.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Auspharm(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Optional2:
wat r u tryin 2 say now

Na from my mouth u wan hear say jonathan wan context come 2014 ? I've said it b4 na.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Janyves(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]. First kiss was in pry4 (Carol school akiode ojodu) it was on the staircase, we bumped into each other with a kiss(lasted 3 seconds) the romantic one was 13 years later( won't 4get it cus she bit my lips in the process). But with time we got perfect....SMILES
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by kenex4ever(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Optional2:
nuffin else happened
good to know
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Mine was wen I was a few minutes old. My mama kissed me smiley

BTW I would love to knw abt annypie but I don't want to gv her a mention

Ooops! I jx did grin
Oya come answer
lolz..Chai,if ah catch u eh,ur little man wuldnt live to tell d tale.ya just a winch i swear,i saw ds topic and i ignored as in*jump and pass*
nw see wah u ve done.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Missmossy(f): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
chibwike:
8 yrs

For real?

Hahahahaha you be pro!
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
uzolexis:

grin grin I am a great kisser..if i must say so myself
hmm.. who was ur tutor then?.. wait till i tell mommy ..tongue out#

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by herquleez(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Age 23, 400L
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by SexyRihanna(f): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
dejt4u:
Romantic kiss_21yrs old..
Others_since d day i ws born
u dnt know how to lie, try nd learn pls
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Annypie:
lolz..Chai,if ah catch u eh,ur little man wuldnt live to tell d tale.ya just a winch i swear,i saw ds topic and i ignored as in*jump and pass*
nw see wah u ve done.
cheesy cheesy
Oya nau tell us
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
kurajordan:
I was like 14yrs old then and the girl was like 12yrs old .nobody was at home so we were in my house watching a movie titled titanic.so when jack and rose were kissing, the girl just said ''this kissing self, how does it taste like?'' and I was like, I don't know o. then she asked again ''how does it feel like?"and I said I don't know o. So she moved closer to me and said we should try it,before I could say ok she had already rushed my lips .so we started kissing and it felt very good so we continued doing it everyday until one faithfull day when we moved the kissing to her house and that was when her mom caught us and we got the worst beating of our lives.

grin nothing person no go see for this nairaland.
Gratia:
mine was @ age 16 by a male corper on a sunday around 9am.

I was a day student so he traced my father's house,everyone has gone to church, he wanted to chop and clean mouth but I didn't allow him go further except the kiss.

Corper Thompson from Delta state, I pray you read this post.
so u remember. buf u knw we shud av done it dah day
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by cupidhero(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
chai! I miss being kissed. i need to find someone and kiss before this fwesh lips punish me 4 not feeding it..
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Mrfils(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
englishmart:
her own saliva get honey?
U need Jesus den sad
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Optional2(f): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Auspharm:

Na from my mouth u wan hear say jonathan wan context come 2014 ? I've said it b4 na.
mr man keep tinkin abt ur negative thought cos all guyz r not lyk u, my is responsible
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Had mine wen i was 16*ripe age abi* from a friend zoned crush.
We were watchin a movie,and den got pretty cozy,declined @1st,buh he being a PRO,i didnt knw wen i totali losed myself to it
rememberin it,is already sending shivers...plus,i tink i got wet too sef.
buh,it ended in only a kiss oo
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
natureblack:
I was 17 then and the romantic kiss was with my neighbor's girl-friend Monique,though she is two years older and an Ethiopian.

It was on a romantic Sunday afternoon,then my dadda and momma was away on a family meeting and I was all alone and lonely(bored though,and never knew what was coming my way).She came around to borrow a novel(I had a million of it then) .I gave to her the one she wanted,and as she was going she blew me a kiss,I was amazed and I drew her by her left arm to my chest.The stage got set for the following conversation.

NATURE- do you know that people that throw kiss are hopelessly lazy?

MONIQUE-really,I don't know

NATURE-You said ?

MONIQUE-I said I don't know (her voice was higher)

NATURE-sorry,I can't read lips unless they are touching mine

MONIQUE-I get your drift boy,but hope you remember King-Boy(my neighbor) is my boy-friend?

NATURE-sure I know,what you have with him is history but what I have with you is chemistry.(though I was scared,but confidence was my watchword)

MONIQUE-you are flirting with me

NATURE-am not flirting with you,I'm just being extra nice to some-one who is extra attractive.

She looked calm and confused,and I felt I had to make a move(though I was still scared)

NATURE-the space between your fingers are meant to be fixed with mine.

I fixed my left fingers into her right fingers,and I used my right fingers to brush through her long hair that cascaded down to her succulent-looking bre.ast .

NATURE-excuse me,if I go straight this way,will I be able to reach your heart?(I said as I squeezed her left bre.ast)

MONIQUE-why are you doing this to me ?(she said with her eyes closed)

NATURE-my parent told me that my destiny is in my hands,and I should be conscientious with HER.

We started kissing and care.ssing each other.That moment I became muddled and thrown into the state of OBLIVION.

DISCLAIMER-The sound of a kiss is not as loud as a cannon,but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.

When I came back from oblivion,I found out that she was only left with her pan.tie,and I was left with nothing.

NATURE-though your pan.tie looks good on you,but they would look better on the floor.

Immediately I took off her pan.tie the next thing I heard in a very faint voice .......

MONIQUE-pls take me now,I really need to feel you now.......take me,take me,take me,ooooooosh,Jesus Christ.

We got down and subsequently got into a secret relationship that ended with a handsome looking boy that is now a brainy.She is now happily married to a Canadian sailor and they are based in Denmark.

#MONIQUE

This is not STORY FOR THE GODS but STORY OF THE GODS.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
Oya nau tell us
lolz.have done dah,buh ya only gonna get d summary::pnot enough to awaken dah ur dead little man.

hahahhahahahahhahah*my mean mode is so activated ryt nw*
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
hehehehe, see small small pikini all of them don bad o

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Annypie:
lolz.have done dah,buh ya only get d summary:p:p..not enough to awaken dah ur dead little man.

hahahhahahahahhahah*my mean mode is so activated ryt nw*
u'r such a meanie sad
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by chibwike(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Missmossy:

For real?

Hahahahaha you be pro!

yeah...i agree..so a wat age did u have urs...plz dnt try to dodge the question oh
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
nnafather:
That day wey them born me...The nurse com do kikikiki kiss my lips, throw me for up. I look am, smile. She fine sha. But my dyk no rise.
hahaha i love nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.