Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (52482 Views)

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by IamDanto7(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
natureblack:
I was 17 then and the romantic kiss was with my neighbor's girl-friend Monique,though she is two years older and an Ethiopian.

It was on a romantic Sunday afternoon,then my dadda and momma was away on a family meeting and I was all alone and lonely(bored though,and never knew what was coming my way).She came around to borrow a novel(I had a million of it then) .I gave to her the one she wanted,and as she was going she blew me a kiss,I was amazed and I drew her by her left arm to my chest.The stage got set for the following conversation.

NATURE- do you know that people that throw kiss are hopelessly lazy?

MONIQUE-really,I don't know

NATURE-You said ?

MONIQUE-I said I don't know (her voice was higher)

NATURE-sorry,I can't read lips unless they are touching mine

MONIQUE-I get your drift boy,but hope you remember King-Boy(my neighbor) is my boy-friend?

NATURE-sure I know,what you have with him is history but what I have with you is chemistry.(though I was scared,but confidence was my watchword)

MONIQUE-you are flirting with me

NATURE-am not flirting with you,I'm just being extra nice to some-one who is extra attractive.

She looked calm and confused,and I felt I had to make a move(though I was still scared)

NATURE-the space between your fingers are meant to be fixed with mine.

I fixed my left fingers into her right fingers,and I used my right fingers to brush through her long hair that cascaded down to her succulent-looking bre.ast .

NATURE-excuse me,if I go straight this way,will I be able to reach your heart?(I said as I squeezed her left bre.ast)

MONIQUE-why are you doing this to me ?(she said with her eyes closed)

NATURE-my parent told me that my destiny is in my hands,and I should be conscientious with HER.

We started kissing and care.ssing each other.That moment I became muddled and thrown into the state of OBLIVION.

DISCLAIMER-The sound of a kiss is not as loud as a cannon,but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.

When I came back from oblivion,I found out that she was only left with her pan.tie,and I was left with nothing.

NATURE-though your pan.tie looks good on you,but they would look better on the floor.

Immediately I took off her pan.tie the next thing I heard in a very faint voice .......

MONIQUE-pls take me now,I really need to feel you now.......take me,take me,take me,ooooooosh,Jesus Christ.

We got down and subsequently got into a secret relationship that ended with a handsome looking boy that is now a brainy.She is now happily married to a Canadian sailor and they are based in Denmark.

#MONIQUE

sounds more like a movie. Nice one though.! bad sharp guy
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Misogynist2014(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
kurajordan:
I was like 14yrs old then and the girl was like 12yrs old .nobody was at home so we were in my house watching a movie titled titanic.so when jack and rose were kissing, the girl just said ''this kissing self, how does it taste like?'' and I was like, I don't know o. then she asked again ''how does it feel like?"and I said I don't know o. So she moved closer to me and said we should try it,before I could say ok she had already rushed my lips .so we started kissing and it felt very good so we continued doing it everyday until one faithfull day when we moved the kissing to her house and that was when her mom caught us and we got the worst beating of our lives.
And u think I'll believe u? grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by fightforchange1(f): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
At 13...some guy in my apartment complex in Inglewood.

It was pretty much meaningless.
But now, I'm a decent kisser.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by FLAWLES(f): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
@16.........
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Drayton: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]going to 23. cool and never had a kiss. .......... Maybe i want it from someone i really fall in love with. not just for kissing sake, don't wanna get goitre grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mosesnwa:
Buy your data plan from us at cheap prize and enjoy fast internet browsing from us.it works on modem,odinary browsing phones and android phones.all our data plan comes with one month duration. we transfer you the megabyte immediately u send us the worth in form of recharge card.list of data available are:1gigabyte for 1200.2gigabyte for 2200.400megayte for 600.we have it in mtn,glo,airtel and etisalat.please mind u we acept mtn recharge card.for all data plan.please do tell others about us. thanks for your patronage
Beware Nairalanders,this Igbo boy by the name
Okoro Moses duped me some days ago. I wrote
a post about him in the phone section
yesterday, do not fall for his crazy data stunt .
Na God go punish you oooo. Moderators do
something ASAP.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Taleeysun(f): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=datguru post=27494539]
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by ask4grace(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
was 11 then in JSS 1 when a girl kissed me inside the classroom
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by natureblack(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Khalifa04:
you suppose to be at hollyhood now writing script
really,never thought I was that creative. undecided

Tnx for the compliment though. wink
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Well I had my first kiss when I was nine months old my mum's friend carried me and kissed me, she did not know I was enjoying it. I just pretended as if I did not know WATS going on.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
I have never kissed tongue
Congrats
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by uzolexis(f): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
hoyinkansola:
uzo..... winks#

grin grin I am a great kisser..if i must say so myself
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by destante(f): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Zohan:

Congrats
tenk
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by natureblack(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
IamDanto7:
sounds more like a movie. Nice one though.! bad sharp guy
it's questionable to be "bad" buh a little "sharp" is an advantage you know wink

Nice username,more like a strong-name.........

.......is it what am insinuating ?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by englishmart(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mrfils:

Oga, u no get lips? Or u lack head entirely
I dey salivaphobic
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
tenk
If I slap you ehn..
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
LesbianBoyy:
My Iphone 6 just stopped charging..
Please, what should i do ??
If I slap you ehn...
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by natureblack(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tnx @Zoeee

Wished you are close,it's a dine n dash night in my crib.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Emilord(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
No time for kissing,i just go down to the real ADAZI-ANA or alternatively to ADAZI-NNUKWU.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by destante(f): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Zohan:

If I slap you ehn..
Hian! For what na? angry
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by klem93(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
holluwizzy:

Y?
decision
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
Hian! For what na? angry
For lying to us/me.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by destante(f): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Zohan:

For lying to us/me.
And you know this how?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by stanboy28(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
NoContract:
Nairaland, pomoting imorality, infidelity, Ignorance, bigotry and hypocrisy (I see myself) of the Nigerian people since time immemorial.

grin grin grin grin
undecided
NoContract:
Nairaland, pomoting imorality, infidelity, Ignorance, bigotry and hypocrisy (I see myself) of the Nigerian people since time immemorial.

grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mine was wen I was a few minutes old. My mama kissed me smiley

BTW I would love to knw abt annypie but I don't want to gv her a mention

Ooops! I jx did grin
Oya come answer
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by smudge2079(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
At d ripe age of 18. It was magic
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by zoeee(f): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
natureblack:
Tnx @Zoeee

Wished you are close,it's a dine n dash night in my crib.

Nice smiley... Enjoy...
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Royaltriplee: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by sammyrollo: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
im 23.... never done it b4..... coolim 23.... never done it b4.....
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
And you know this how?
I'm a renowned psychic

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Auspharm(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Optional2:
wat part 2 well d part 2 was d nxt day we kiss again, mr man he did nuffin 2 me after d kisses he walk away as a gentleman guy as he is.
Pls ma, only one thing can warrant that- his 'john thomas' aint working ,sorry if i sound too raw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.