Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (52479 Views)

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
snazzy5050:

TRY AND BOIL IT FOR EXACTLY 6HRS AND SEE THE OUTCOME DO REMEMBER TO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE...
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/CHINAIPHONES
Hey,are you Samuel?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by zigger(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Can't rememba my age then, mayb 6 or 7; it happened in our room during a little drama where I playd husband (with our neighbours sister
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Under the staircase.
What age?hmmm!!can't tell.The nigga gave me some beverage as sign of 'love'.Can't blame him,my cinderella skirts was always flowing with the wind,exposing my baby panties with Mickey.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by zigger(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thadford:

LIAR!!! LIAR!!! LIAR!!!
U catch am broda
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by portaableg(f): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
At birth, in the hospital. (its a beautiful gurl mmmmuaahhh< Mum and Dad)
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by snazzy5050(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=laykorn post=27498318]
Hey,are you Samuel?[/quote
no am not lay corn or lakorn
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Teeted: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
@teeted all those quotes are for who?

There you go again...

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

“I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.”
― S.E. Hinton

“Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=snazzy5050 post=27498463][/quoteh]
Haaa,had an old friend and "snazzy" was what we called him. Thought I found him ni
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=snazzy5050 post=27498463][/quote]

Haaa,had an old friend ni and snazzy is what he used to call himself. Thought I found him ni, bye
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by hayoakins(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
19, my crib which was off campus wink
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by centjamie(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
well Isokay then smiley

Yes
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by destante(f): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Teeted:

There you go again...

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

“I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.”
― S.E. Hinton

“Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
OK seen. Thanks smiley
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by 360command: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
My first kiss was way back in the 94 era. Kissed by a liberian girl.dem come naija onto say war dey go on at that time. Omo, e don tey wey other african countries sorji for love tinz. Na this girl wey open my eye to the kissing world and I be dey young(so she was). Sad,this liberian girl been travel go Uk with the family. Her name na Dalanda.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Teeted: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
OK seen. Thanks smiley

Better!

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by kilokeys(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
erhmmm first forced kiss at 5
stolen kiss at 19
consesual kiss at 23 grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2014

and I felt something like butterflies flutter in my tummy undecided it was just a light kiss but felt gud tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by holluwizzy: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
klem93:
am 21 and haven't kiss before

Y?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
E-bola is watching shocked
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by karmaleon: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol..
Wake up sunshine, time to face life's realities.

undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by zoeee(f): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=natureblack post=27494491]I was 17 then and the romantic kiss was with my neighbor's girl-friend Monique,though she is two years older and an Ethiopian.

It was on a romantic Sunday afternoon,then my dadda and momma was away on a family meeting and I was all alone and lonely(bored though,and never knew what was coming my way).She came around to borrow a novel(I had a million of it then) .I gave to her the one she wanted,and as she was going she blew me a kiss,I was amazed and I drew her by her left arm to my chest.The stage got set for the following conversation.

NATURE- do you know that people that throw kiss are hopelessly lazy?

MONIQUE-really,I don't know

NATURE-You said ?

MONIQUE-I said I don't know (her voice was higher)

NATURE-sorry,I can't read lips unless they are touching mine

MONIQUE-I get your drift boy,but hope you remember King-Boy(my neighbor) is my boy-friend?

NATURE-sure I know,what you have with him is history but what I have with you is chemistry.(though I was scared,but confidence was my watchword)

MONIQUE-you are flirting with me

NATURE-am not flirting with you,I'm just being extra nice to some-one who is extra attractive.

She looked calm and confused,and I felt I had to make a move(though I was still scared)

NATURE-the space between your fingers are meant to be fixed with mine.

I fixed my left fingers into her right fingers,and I used my right fingers to brush through her long hair that cascaded down to her succulent-looking bre.ast .

NATURE-excuse me,if I go straight this way,will I be able to reach your heart?(I said as I squeezed her left bre.ast)

MONIQUE-why are you doing this to me ?(she said with her eyes closed)

NATURE-my parent told me that my destiny is in my hands,and I should be conscientious with HER.

We started kissing and care.ssing each other.That moment I became muddled and thrown into the state of OBLIVION.

DISCLAIMER-The sound of a kiss is not as loud as a cannon,but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.

When I came back from oblivion,I found out that she was only left with her pan.tie,and I was left with nothing.

NATURE-though your pan.tie looks good on you,but they would look better on the floor.

Immediately I took off her pan.tie the next thing I heard in a very faint voice .......

MONIQUE-pls take me now,I really need to feel you now.......take me,take me,take me,ooooooosh,Jesus Christ.

We got down and subsequently got into a secret relationship that ended with a handsome looking boy that is now a brainy.She is now happily married to a Canadian sailor and they are based in Denmark.

#MONIQUE

Nice narrative smiley... Happy birthday wink
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by eyeon(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
I can't believe I have'nt had my first kiss.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by rallymento(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
22yrs, under the rain! She wanted it too, I could see it in her because while we were running that very nite to get a shade off the rain, she asked me why I was in a hurry, then I was a Jew man but I was holding her waist oo , then as we got to a dark spot we stopped , I used style to do as if I was cleaning my face, mmmmmrrrgh! See kissing.... As a Jew man I was so anxious to touch everything......but I really enjoyed that moment. She was only 17
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by egesie(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
my first kiss was at 16, at the barracks, 'twas with a soldier's daughter grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
At age 16 during my secondary school days, inside an empty classroom during morning assembly period. It was one heck of a kiss.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Khalifa04: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
natureblack:
I was 17 then and the romantic kiss was with my neighbor's girl-friend Monique,though she is two years older and an Ethiopian.

It was on a romantic Sunday afternoon,then my dadda and momma was away on a family meeting and I was all alone and lonely(bored though,and never knew what was coming my way).She came around to borrow a novel(I had a million of it then) .I gave to her the one she wanted,and as she was going she blew me a kiss,I was amazed and I drew her by her left arm to my chest.The stage got set for the following conversation.

NATURE- do you know that people that throw kiss are hopelessly lazy?

MONIQUE-really,I don't know

NATURE-You said ?

MONIQUE-I said I don't know (her voice was higher)

NATURE-sorry,I can't read lips unless they are touching mine

MONIQUE-I get your drift boy,but hope you remember King-Boy(my neighbor) is my boy-friend?

NATURE-sure I know,what you have with him is history but what I have with you is chemistry.(though I was scared,but confidence was my watchword)

MONIQUE-you are flirting with me

NATURE-am not flirting with you,I'm just being extra nice to some-one who is extra attractive.

She looked calm and confused,and I felt I had to make a move(though I was still scared)

NATURE-the space between your fingers are meant to be fixed with mine.

I fixed my left fingers into her right fingers,and I used my right fingers to brush through her long hair that cascaded down to her succulent-looking bre.ast .

NATURE-excuse me,if I go straight this way,will I be able to reach your heart?(I said as I squeezed her left bre.ast)

MONIQUE-why are you doing this to me ?(she said with her eyes closed)

NATURE-my parent told me that my destiny is in my hands,and I should be conscientious with HER.

We started kissing and care.ssing each other.That moment I became muddled and thrown into the state of OBLIVION.

DISCLAIMER-The sound of a kiss is not as loud as a cannon,but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.

When I came back from oblivion,I found out that she was only left with her pan.tie,and I was left with nothing.

NATURE-though your pan.tie looks good on you,but they would look better on the floor.

Immediately I took off her pan.tie the next thing I heard in a very faint voice .......

MONIQUE-pls take me now,I really need to feel you now.......take me,take me,take me,ooooooosh,Jesus Christ.

We got down and subsequently got into a secret relationship that ended with a handsome looking boy that is now a brainy.She is now happily married to a Canadian sailor and they are based in Denmark.

#MONIQUE

you suppose to be at hollyhood now writing script

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Mosesnwa(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Buy your data plan from us at cheap prize and enjoy fast internet browsing from us.it works on modem,odinary browsing phones and android phones.all our data plan comes with one month duration. we transfer you the megabyte immediately u send us the worth in form of recharge card.list of data available are:1gigabyte for 1200.2gigabyte for 2200.400megayte for 600.we have it in mtn,glo,airtel and etisalat.please mind u we acept mtn recharge card.for all data plan.please do tell others about us. thanks for your patronage
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by cooljoe(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
I was one day old, mummy was d kisser
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Joshuadon: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
mute

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Optional2(f): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
kenex4ever:
after d kiss what else happened? Don't just cut d story.
nuffin else happened

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by mirexxx(f): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
my16th bday, on the street in d evening wit my crush!
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Optional2(f): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Auspharm:

Madam, abeg u didn't tell us the part 2 - wht followead the kissery, hope is nt wht my mind is telling me or did he jst walk away like a gentleman like me ?
wat part 2 well d part 2 was d nxt day we kiss again, mr man he did nuffin 2 me after d kisses he walk away as a gentleman guy as he is.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Jabioro: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Whem am two month old,place; unknow,d first person;my mother.,abi what else,kiss na kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.