Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (52477 Views)

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by destante(f): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
okzcorp:

You never kissed. You mean yourself or your mirror image.

No provoke me oooo

You wey don sign one lip for eternity.

Continue
lwkm.
well, take it or take it.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Optional2(f): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Am 20 my 1st kiss was 2 weeks ago i did it wit my boyfriend @ a hotel he came 2 c me in sch we kiss 4 abt 30mins no stop i didnt knw hw we started it but is was so swt i cant ever 4get dat day was so swt nd i love it 4rm d begining 2 d end. I wish he is right here wit me self.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by boujaye: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
Romancelanders.....

At what age were you kissed for the first time?

At what age did you kiss someone and how did it feel?

Lets keep the ball rolling peeps

share your experiences and Most importantly where did it happen?

I've not had my first kiss yet sad but trust me to tell y'all when i do grin

i trust RomanceLanders and i know y'all gon' comment wink
@OP, is like you don't have work. find yourself something meaningful b4 u run into a r*pe. my little advice sha!
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by stinggy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
chimkaire:
sad lipsrsealed

I'm telling the world our little secrets? tongue

Oya I don shut up lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Mrfils(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
englishmart:
Kissing is one thing I might never do
Oga, u no get lips? Or u lack head entirely
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Blakyclyde(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Some people wey don dey comment for hia dey lie pas Lai Muhammed, so tey devil sef dey catch cold! Chai! Diaris *** o!

Back to the topic, had mine at 12. On the fifth floor of the storeyed building where I resided way back in PH. The babe was 12, but I didn't know that I was dating someone far more experienced than I am.
Na wen she drag me go one corner for insyd d darkness, I begin see Heaven!

Ever since then, decided to keep my pink lips to myself.
Ebola is real.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
boujaye:
@OP, is like you don't have work. find yourself something meaningful b4 u run into a r*pe. my little advice sha!
hehehe

_fuck you Nigga!

grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by KingMswati: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
GEJ Till 2019!
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by 1miccza: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
First kisss??It haf teeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!So many kisseesss!!!!!
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
[deleted]
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Ojestas(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
mohammedmagnus:
cryPlease wats the meaning of "OP"
Original Poster.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Ojestas(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by killercute16(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
TheNaijan:
Lol. Such history...
grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by micolaj: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
The post has no business with MONEY MAKING.#UNFOLLOW KIAKIA
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Auspharm(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Optional2:
Am 20 my 1st kiss was 2 weeks ago i did it wit my boyfriend @ a hotel he came 2 c me in sch we kiss 4 abt 30mins no stop i didnt knw hw we started it but is was so swt i cant ever 4get dat day was so swt nd i love it 4rm d begining 2 d end. I wish he is right here wit me self.
Madam, abeg u didn't tell us the part 2 - wht followead the kissery, hope is nt wht my mind is telling me or did he jst walk away like a gentleman like me ?

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by kellyJames5(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Common!
You don't have to do that! angryCommon!
You don't have to do that!
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
okzcorp:

Who was responsible for the sloppy and uneventful affair?

The topic didn't ask us to divulge names grin

Mrfils:

Oga, u no get lips? Or u lack head entirely

grin grin grin You guys on NL sha.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by kenex4ever(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Optional2:
after d kiss what else happened? Don't just cut d story.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
i b homo
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by oduz: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
mohammedmagnus:
cryPlease wats the meaning of "OP"

"OP" Original Poster

The person who made the first post to open the discussion (thread)

Welcome to this Forum

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nelsizzy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mine wax wen i wax 17. She kissed first n i duly replied. It wax nice
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by flylykace: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
@ 16 after my ssce me and my master's daughter went to our state secretariat to obtain our international passport, we couldn't go back that same day we decided to lodge in a hotel, there I had both my first Kiss and puck, it was so wonderful having such experience with my older, she was six years older than me though she's married now

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
stinggy:

I'm telling the world our little secrets? tongue

Oya I don shut up lipsrsealed

grin grin
Blackmail cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by noble4d(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
At 7 in the classroom smiley
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by karmaleon: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Asides the one that was stolen from me at a tender age, my first consensual kiss was at age 17 with my crush in our garden...

It was Epic! It was Hollywood! It was Disneylike! Damnit!

Her Bootiee was softer than a fresh bread from the bakery...
Boobies making me explode within with every touch...
Skin smoother than the ice in the artic...

Still remains the best I've ever had.

*singing* Shez such a good kisser

#someone sld wake me up
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by egoldman(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
It was my then indian girl friend , it felt good grin i also remember that my fingers didn't stay quiet , they were touching something cool cool
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Princesschi(f): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Official age- 18. I just finished my secondary school then. I was so excited for close to a week.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Teeted: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
I have never kissed tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/1920778/gentlemen-here-how-kiss-woman

By destante

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date by destante(f): 8:56am On Sep 26

merit12: Spoiling the boys abi?

Lol no teaching them to avoid those awkward moments and do things rightly. smiley

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by destante(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Teeted:

https://www.nairaland.com/1920778/gentlemen-here-how-kiss-woman

By destante

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided

tongue tongue tongue
lmao!
Someborry had to go dig this up. Well it was an honest piece, not much to it tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by IAMGEJ(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
I haven't kissed, now @ 21.... Still searching for a girl without a smelling mouth to kiss grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.