Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (52490 Views)

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by sherif4owo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
I cant remember.... cool
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by NiggaBoi(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
I was 18. Was with my first girlfriend. At her dad's house. We been juss chilling together, na so the thing start. It was very romantic and worth dedicating memory to
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by kudiice(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
I can't really say, but I remember me kissing girls since age 5. No kidding. But ma first kiss as a teenager was 2009 in school when I kissed my school mum
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by mohammedmagnus: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
oduz:

"OP" Original Poster

The person who made the first post to open the discussion (thread)

Welcome to this Forum
thanks, have been ashamed to ask all dis while

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Thadford(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
natureblack:
I was 17 then and the romantic kiss was with my neighbor's girl-friend Monique,though she is two years older and an Ethiopian

It was on a romantic Sunday afternoon,then my dadda and momma was away on a family meeting and I was all alone and lonely(bored though,and never new what was coming my way).She came around to borrow a novel(I had a million of it then) .I gave to her the one she wanted,and as she was going she blew me a kiss,I was amazed and I drew her by her left arm to my chest.The stage got set for the following conversation.

NATURE- do you know that people that throw kiss are hopelessly lazy?

MONIQUE-really,I don't know

NATURE-You said ?

MONIQUE-I said I don't know (her voice was higher)

NATURE-sorry,I can't read lips unless they are touching mine

MONIQUE-I get your drift boy,but hope you remember King-Boy(my neighbor) is my boy-friend?

NATURE-sure I know,what you have with him is history but what I have with you is chemistry.(though I was scared,but confidence was my watchword)

MONIQUE-you are flirting with me

NATURE-am not flirting with you,I'm just being extra nice to some-one who is extra attractive.

She looked calm and confused,and I felt I had to make a move(though I was still scared)

NATURE-the space between your fingers are meant to be fixed with mine.

I fixed my left fingers into her right fingers,and I used my right fingers to brush through her long hair that cascaded down to her succulent-looking bre.ast .

NATURE-excuse me,if I go straight this way,will I be able to reach your heart?(I said as I squeezed her left bre.ast)

MONIQUE-why are you doing this to me ?(she said with her eyes closed)

LIAR!!! LIAR!!! LIAR!!!

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by centjamie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
there is a look for it?

Yes there is a look for it...lol.not that really .....but i dont believe you.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by slimmingcare(f): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
I had my first kiss at 30 on my wedding day

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by jeje123(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nah one sister basirat corrupted me wen i was 6yrs and my mummy caught us togeda, mum c vex no be small and since den omo i don graduated to high level
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by dave64610: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
@ d age of 22 my room in school!
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by destante(f): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
centjamie:

Yes there is a look for it...lol.not that really .....but i dont believe you.
well Isokay then smiley
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by picoba(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
[size=48pt]

At age 17. In Sambisa forest

[/size]

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by seunwen2(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lost count
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by okzcorp: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

The topic didn't ask us to divulge names grin

grin grin grin You guys on NL sha.

Neither did I. So I put it to you that you made the first kiss sloppy while He made it uneventful.
Poor first kiss.
Hope you have made it up
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Kekule11(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
19.. Romantic one.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by malbro(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
16, uncompleted building
U sure say na only kissin u do there shocked
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by malbro(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
picoba:
[size=48pt]

At age 17. In Sambisa forest

[/size]
Lmaoooo
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
karmaleon:
Asides the one that was stolen from me at a tender age, my first consensual kiss was at age 17 with my crush in our garden...

It was Epic! It was Hollywood! It was Disneylike! Damnit!

Her Bootiee was softer than a fresh bread from the bakery...
Boobies making me explode within with every touch...
Skin smoother than the ice in the artic...

Still remains the best I've ever had.

*singing* Shez such a good kisser

#someone sld wake me up
Lol..
Wake up sunshine, time to face life's realities.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by chesterlee(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
My first kiss was at the age of 17...

Actually It happened in my Jamb class ..she was so shy that I had to close her eyes before i kissed her..

Twas very romantic for me...Didn't last long tho
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by malbro(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
dave64610:
@ d age of 22 my room in school!
shocked U dey talk like person wey enta jerusalem
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by piagetskinner(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
My first kiss was given to me when I was few months old, by my wonderful mum...#love u mum
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Franchise21(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
hmm!!! Memories. My first romantic french kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by haywhizzz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
I was 16 and she was 22 tho she didn't Knw by it felt solo good sha
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by ezelous: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
morbid:
So get rid of every filthy habit and all wicked conduct. Submit to God and accept the word that he plants in your heart,which is able to save you. James 1:21.
Ah ah,na by force to comment.y Not go to religious corner.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Bibol(f): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Random kiss... Since childbirth

Official kiss... 17

I felt strange after the kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Teeted: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
lmao!
Someborry had to go dig this up. Well it was an honest piece, not much to it tongue

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Teeted: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
lmao!
Someborry had to go dig this up. Well it was an honest piece, not much to it tongue

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”
― Abraham Lincoln
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
klem93:
am 21 and haven't kiss before
dem dey follow u from ur village be dat oo
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by msrita(f): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Had my first kiss when I was 19, it felt so soft and good. He kissed all over my face so by the time he got to my lips I couldn't even move.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by zigger(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wonderlands:
first kiss was awesome damn!!! felt like heaven. like this if your first kiss was also awesome
No likes yet? Jst give it more time

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by destante(f): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
@teeted all those quotes are for who?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Under the staircase.
What age?hmmm!!can't tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.