Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101550 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2014
slimmy05:
getaway lowlife locust
I can see u are frustrated.... pele..
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Gloria3389:

I can see u are frustrated.... pele..
go and have a hairdo. Gutter bread wants to feel among. Malnutritioned pale looking rat
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2014
slimmy05:
go and have a hairdo. Gutter bread wants to feel among. Malnutritioned pale looking rat
I know your type.... pele, I guess u need rest... this will be my last reply anyway... you can say whatever u like...
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2014
Just like wen my roommate's babe came to spend like 3days for his birthday,.,,, i was like liberated from kitchen wahala,,,, even to the extent me washin the bathrooms and even MY BOXERS I KEPT TO WASH ,,,, dis girl no be my babe oooo,,,, but she clean die to the last,,,,

Another one com see my cousin for dat same lodge,,,, she no even near kitchen ,,. And i no even dare enter dat kitchen too,,,, she only came to be Bleep.ED,.,,,and collect money ,,,, so na dat kain person you want make him marry abi ? nonsense

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2014
Just like wen my roommate's babe came to spend like 3days for his birthday,.,,, i was like liberated from kitchen wahala,,,, even to the extent of washin the bathroom and even MY BOXERS I KEPT TO WASH ,,,, dis girl no be my babe oooo,,,, but she clean die to the last,,,,

Another one com see my cousin for dat same lodge,,,, she no even near kitchen ,,. And i no even dare enter dat kitchen too,,,, she only came to be FUC.K.ED,.,,,and collect money ,,,, so na dat kain person you want make him marry abi ? nonsense

#abeg mod make una no modify my "f.u.c.ked" to bleep,,,, i sabi spell na

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by kayClt(f): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2014
but seriously, wats d big deal in cooking for ur boyfrnd, d same person u will demand sumtin for n it won't take him anitin to provide for u. how does cooking for him in his house turn u into a house maid? some girls go just dey form watin I no know

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Gloria3389:

I know your type.... pele, I guess u need rest... this will be my last reply anyway... you can say whatever u like...
go get a life and stop trolling
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2014
kayClt:
but seriously, wats d big deal in cooking for ur boyfrnd, d same person u will demand sumtin for n it won't take him anitin to provide for u. how does cooking for him in his house turn u into a house maid? some girls go just dey form watin I no know
leave all these pretenders. Most of them even pound yam for their bedmate. They can't cook but can spread their legs like umbrella. Mungo parks

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by kayClt(f): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Gloria3389:

Yes.... getting a boyfriend's heart is not by cooking bro....anyway, we have different pple with different principles....the adage myt apply to u but not everyone.......may I ask if u are married??
permit me to ask d other ways to get to ur boyfrnds hrt? is it by sleeping wit, washing his cloths, cleaning or buy demanding? I really want to know becos to me it doesn't make ani difference.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2014
Sapphire86:

Yes! She is still a guest after all.
Lazy girl. U prefer 2 give free sex abi? shameless lazy bone
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2014
kayClt:
permit me to ask d other ways to get to ur boyfrnds hrt? is it by sleeping wit, washing his cloths, cleaning or buy demanding? I really want to know becos to me it doesn't make ani difference.
see... no matter how we argue this we'll always see things from different perspectives
we ladies are really getting it wrong when it come to relationship....
different pple with different way of life
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2014
TahariX:
I personally will not cook for anyone I'm not married to. I can cook for you if you're coming over to visit but going to someone's house and cooking for them is just a no-no. I'm not your wife bruh.
May be in ur house is only ur mum dat goes 2 d kitchen and all you do is 2 cross ur leg n eat. Any girl dat doesnt cook 4 his future husband is lazy n probably hiding her inability 2 cook, n equally ill-trained. if you dont cook now, how can ur culinary skills be judged. lazy omo Mummy spoilt brat. shame on you
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ELLYsian: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Of course.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Abdulazeez296(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Princecalm:
Look at what girls of this days are turning into.Imaging you went to your BF house and you met him cooking and instead of taking over the cooking from him you sit and watch him do the cooking and still serve you.Even the whites which you guys are emulating have not started doing this.
Na so. perhaps I did not blame them, most of them don't know how to cook only few of them can cook indomie and marcaroni we guy of now a days we go chop indomie die

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Abdulazeez296(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2014
Sapphire86:

So it is by that u determine ur wife material? If u want to eat, go to her house and she would entertain but expecting such in ur house is laughable! It's like u neva jam marriage hungry girls before!
u are making no sense
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
May be in ur house is only ur mum dat goes 2 d kitchen and all you do is 2 cross ur leg n eat. Any girl dat doesnt cook 4 his future husband is lazy n probably hiding her inability 2 cook, n equally ill-trained. if you dont cook now, how can ur culinary skills be judged. lazy omo Mummy spoilt brat. shame on you

Another daft one ^_^
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Certifiedboss: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2014
Gloria3389:

Yea....I agree with u,some ladies are just so stupid..
when u turn your boyfriend to money making machine then be ready to be his food cooking machine and sex making machine.. ...else you'll be maltreated and start disturbing nairaland with your predicament caused by you...
for goodness sake...BOYFRIEND IS NOT YOUR FATHER....if u can understand that then relationship assault will reduce

I just fell in love with you I swear... Keep this mentality, it will earn u respect

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Certifiedboss: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2014
Gloria3389:

Yea....I agree with u,some ladies are just so stupid..
when u turn your boyfriend to money making machine then be ready to be his food cooking machine and sex making machine.. ...else you'll be maltreated and start disturbing nairaland with your predicament caused by you...
for goodness sake...BOYFRIEND IS NOT YOUR FATHER....if u can understand that then relationship assault will reduce

Most Nigeria girls expect you to drop money for them whenever you visit them even when you shopped for them while you were coming.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sapphire86(f): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Lazy girl. U prefer 2 give free sex abi? shameless lazy bone

Shameless idi.ot!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2014
TahariX:

Another daft one ^_^
n u re wise abi? U lack manners.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sapphire86(f): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Abdulazeez296:
u are making no sense

My opinion though and clearly over a hundred people understood it. Not my fault u couldn't!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ONESS: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2014
nomabeeee:
I find this very interesting to discuss here..and I will go straight to the point..I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him..its important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life..if you are his friend,you act like his friend..if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife..you also act like one..A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you,..what threat wil I give you when we get married?hmmm I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife..whats ur opinion ladies?men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

yes she should cook for them to enjoy but not as a priority.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2014
Sapphire86:

Shameless idi.ot!
You ll end up 2 be "Shameless old maid idiot" with ur feminist mentslity. Had i known ll now be ur eventual word.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
You ll end up 2 be "Shameless old maid idiot" with ur feminist mentslity. Had i known ll now be ur eventual word.

Speak English please.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
n u re wise abi? U lack manners.

Lol. I Lack manners? Because I don't let faceless Internet bullies phase me? Ok HUNTY :*
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2014
TahariX:

Speak English please.
U re simply airheaded n shallow minded.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sapphire86(f): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:

undecided
I'm hitched! kiss
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sapphire86(f): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:

undecided
I'm hitched!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
U re simply airheaded n shallow minded.

What exactly makes me "shallow minded"?

Lmao clown grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
pasqal09:

No, but its a criteria for getting a guy to fall completely. Guys hate ladies that aren't submissive.
So the only way for a lady to be submissive is to cook her a.ss out for her BF?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by temmym4(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
No one will tell you to either cook for him or not when his love overwhelms you, then you will stop seeing yourself not just as a girlfriend even though he hasn't proposed marriage yet, You won't even be able to stand the thought of him eating another woman's soup (even if it is in a fast-food)
NB: This is only if you can cook anyway.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sapphire86:

undecided
I'm hitched!
Pele ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (42) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.