Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101544 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sapphire86:

undecided
I'm hitched!
N u ll end up a divorcee
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Abdulazeez296(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sapphire86:

My opinion though and clearly over a hundred people understood it. Not my fault u couldn't!
what is the sense u made? well it is as a result of lack of thinking. oooo Na Lady I dey talk too a philosopher said lady from age 39 to 1 don't think properly.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sapphire86(f): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
N u ll end up a divorcee

I decree an amen for u on behalf of the females in ur house and the ones u shall birth. Can I get an amen? AMEN!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by phlora(f): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with a lady cooking for her man. Cooking and eating together is a very brilliant way of building your relationship

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
TahariX:

Another daft one ^_^
you are nothing but arrogant fool who thinks she can insult anybody at will... you cant cook for your boyfriend because you dont want him to enjoy husband benefit but you will gladly and humbly open your legs wide open like goal post for him. who even want to eat those rubbish fools like you cook? ugly rat.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
TahariX:

Speak English please.
i know your brain is not working else you would have understood what he meant. God only use your brain to decorate your head. onye ara afor ogbe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
phlora:
I don't see anything wrong with a lady cooking for her man. Cooking and eating together is a very brilliant way of building your relationship

You are as beautiful as your idea!
#Bravo!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pharoahs(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
My Gf doesn't cook when she comes to my place, and most times she comes around i always do not have cooked food waiting for her, so when she comes and asks for food I collect the money from her, go to buy the stuffs, prepare it to last for one week after she has gone....and yes, i keep the change
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
I think its good you cook for him.....the reason is that, you get to make him be used to your meals and you help yourself in also exploring some other hard meals you still havent perfect yourself on.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by PreciousGem(f): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Don't Cook u hear! be always chopping chopping b4 u marry. won't a girlfriend later become a wife. its not all about showing your skills when u do then but its about providing the best when wat u eat outside are not healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Certifiedboss:

Most Nigeria girls expect you to drop money for them whenever you visit them even when you shopped for them while you were coming.
most times I wonder what relationship is all about... is it about money...??
is it about gifts??...
only few of us understand that the answer to those questions is NO
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sapphire86:

I decree an amen for u on behalf of the females in ur house and the ones u shall birth. Can I get an amen? AMEN!!!!! grin cheesy
Odechi back 2 sender.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Just tell me why a gf won't cook us meals..do u av any idea HW cool it is when a lady cooks for her man..den u guys eat togeda..hmmm! Anyways,I av been der n I kno how it feels not jxt wid gfs but female pals..sotee,u enter kitchen go grab waist.. Abeg joor,thank God for creatn beautiful and nice women..
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by olowodaran(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Watch me cooking alone and watch me eating alone
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Certifiedboss: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Gloria3389:

most times I wonder what relationship is all about... is it about money...??
is it about gifts??...
only few of us understand that the answer to those questions is NO

Chaiiiii.... Gloria, marry me pleaseeeee
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ebukaOtika(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
They can't cook but can spread their legs like umbrella.

Laugh Won kill me die oooooo ,.,,, spread leg like Umbrellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shey na dat Recharge card seller's type ?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Suffy: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Gloria3389:

thought I was the only lady who had that policy... my male friends Don abuse me tire...if u come to my place I'll cook for you but coming over to cook in your Place is a NO for me.....
u don marry? grin
Gloria3389:

thought I was the only lady who had that policy... my male friends Don abuse me tire...if u come to my place I'll cook for you but coming over to cook in your Place is a NO for me.....
u don marry?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ebukaOtika(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nashoji:
you are nothing but arrogant fool who thinks she can insult anybody at will... you cant cook for your boyfriend because you dont want him to enjoy husband benefit but you will gladly and humbly open your legs wide open like goal post for him. who even want to eat those rubbish fools like you cook? ugly rat.

cry cry cry cry cry abeg take am easy i take God beg you,,,, dis one is just too too much ,,,, hmmmm
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Suffy:
u don marry? grin u don marry?
NO... y did u ask
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sapphire86:

AMEN!!! cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nashoji:

Why are you dumb rats even bringing sex into this? Lmao butthurt fellas cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Certifiedboss:

Chaiiiii.... Gloria, marry me pleaseeeee
lolzz... u are Funny
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Suffy: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Gloria3389:

NO... y did u ask
i for like marry u! it seems we are compactable
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by eminex(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
TahariX:

hmmm u re still here arguing...
continue oooo.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Beey:
It's ok.For me,I've never been the kind of girl who expects a lot from a boyfriend because am not his wife.I don't expect him to buy me clothes or pay for my hair because again girlfriends shouldn't be getting wife privileges.I consider dating as a time to go out & have fun & get to know one another.It's not a time to cook & do laundry or buy clothes & pay for hair.Trust me it gets to a time when you are expecting seriousness from dates & not jokers because you are getting too old for games.Such times you don't get into a relationship expecting it to break.You hope things will work out & hopefully lead to marriage.As for boyfriend giving money,let him give because he wants to nut not because it's an obligation.She's a girlfriend , not a wife.
soo nice sweeri..exactly wat I had in mind when I said I won't be cooking for him all the time..but they seem not to understand it..anyway evryone is entitled to his/her opinion..*exists*
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Suffy:
i for like marry u! it seems we are compactable
compatible??... really??
are u Sure... think twice ooo... lol
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ProfvickyCT(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
And this aspect alone has make me totally love my GF without looking back.

The funniest thing is that.. We are still dating and yes more than 3years now and ever since, cooking is for her while I help wash the dishes.

We act as if we gonna do the wedding tomorrow.

This makes me forget all other girls around me.

Love her so muccccch.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Natasha2(f): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Olaone1:

grin grin
Happy birthday
Thanks dear
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by airsaylongcon: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
phlora:

Had to look at ur pic to be sure u weren't my Flora Shaw! As an Igbo babe I fit still enrol cos she was an anambra babe. Nnewi South things! Ndigbo kwezuenu! grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
TahariX:

because thats the only thing ugly and castrated fools like you can offer in relationshiop. animalistic idiot.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nashoji:
because thats the only thing ugly and castrated fools like you can offer in relationshiop. animalistic idiot.

LOOOOOOOOOOL!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.