Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101246 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2014
foxxynik:
Hello son, you really need to step up ur reasoning!

You're too old to drag words? Hehehehe... Ok look up son!

A lady accused you wrongly by dropping thizz

And you jumped up on her and showed immaturity by dropping thizz

You went ahead to involve her family! How silly?

Yet you claim to be a daddy of nairaland!
You must be dreaming son!
and grand father what is this (ewu. aturu. onye iberibe. useless thing.)....seriously mr i am so ashamed of u that u re carrying pple trouble and trying to make yursef look what u re not, this country has alot trouble but am yet to see ur name in the print...need i remind ur head that calmness over a protracted period doesnt mean u refereed a grandfather...of the millions of pple on nl only u mr police judged and judged the case wrongly..so go on and judge many more cos they will obviously be many more for u as for me i got work to do and not waste my tym.......i just checked u and u re simply a south-southern ....pls wen words re said in native languages try to ask the meaning of those and stop tellin the wrd how empty u re ..isi odo
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2014
foxxynik:
Hello son, you really need to step up ur reasoning!

You're too old to drag maturity? Hehehehe...

Ok look up son!

I wasn't dragging maturity with you, I simply beseech you not to banter words with a lady!

A lady accused you wrongly by dropping thizz

And you jumped up on her and showed immaturity by dropping thizz

You went ahead to involve her family! How silly?

Yet you claim to be a daddy of nairaland!
You must be dreaming son!
mr matured seriously go back to ur initial statement and see hw much u ve told the world hw "matured" u re....u get into a case uninvited...u apologized to a lady that initiated an ish wile u advised me, but if u were a sincere being and nt seeking cheap shaggin favours or whatever u shld ve noted what caused the ish in question...or sorry i guess u re a shydog to ladies but a lion to men ryt??.... ok now i understand...sorry i dont live like u..i tell it to whatever sex the way it is..i dont seek such favors and try to display what am not....u asked a man not to exchange words but in less dan 24 hrs u re doin more dan dat...hahhahahaha...please look for another person to do dis with
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2014
rufdyamond:

u get into a case uninvited...u apologized to a lady that initiated an ish wile u advised me

I advised you! And you're yet to heed to it!
I apologised on ur behalf!
You should be thankful, Son!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2014
You see? My name isn't on the print.. coz am not the trouble! Roger?

rufdyamond:

this country has alot trouble but am yet to see ur name in the print...

rufdaymond:

of the millions of pple on nl only u mr police judged and judged the case wrongly

You really dnt understand!
I am not judging you son! I asked you to quit fighting with a lady online!

You said you have a child, And so, I believe you have a wife or a fiance...apparentLy, this behavior shows that you fight with her every second!

Please, as a man! You should learn to ignore the ladies!

I'll ensure that you get my point! If this will be the last thing you'll learn today! Am ready to teach you! Son!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Natasha2(f): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Nashoji:
dear, the girl lie the surprise devil. the girl just insult every body wey no gree for her own talk. aswear, that girl vex me no be small. how are you doing this week?

Lol. I'm good and you?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by oapbrown(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
Natasha2:

Lolz i'm good dearie. You cracked me up with your comment, you vex no be small grin which one be lie for Africa again na? grin

@oapbrown well said brother, you hit the nail on the head, but erm for dat your 90% e get as e be grin. I still love your comment though.

@Natasha...thanks a lot for your acknowledgment!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by oapbrown(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2014
foxxynik:

I took evry bit of my time to go through this post and I got excited!

You're so matured in your saying!

Every girl/lady following this thread, should adhere strictly to this advise!

#word

@foxxynik; thanks for your comment, bro. I really appreciate!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
oapbrown:

@foxxynik; thanks for your comment, bro. I really appreciate!

You're welcome!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Natasha2(f): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
oapbrown:

@Natasha...thanks a lot for your acknowledgment!
You're welcome
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
foxxynik:
You see? My name isn't on the print.. coz am not the trouble! Roger?

You really dnt understand!
I am not judging you son! I asked you to quit fighting with a lady online!

You said you have a child, And so, I believe you have a wife or a fiance...apparentLy, this behavior shows that you fight with her every second!

Please, as a man! You should learn to ignore the ladies!

I'll ensure that you get my point! If this will be the last thing you'll learn today! Am ready to teach you! Son!
why would i ever want to understand anytin that pops out frm pple with shallow minds...if yur weak minds tells u i fyt with my wife atleast ve got one wile u re here seeking cheap frndship just to shag....i dont get points frm pple like yur type, who re full of sentiments or whatever and neva wish to and seriously i cnt find or remember asking for ur point or whatever...and who requested u apologize on my behalf?.....hahahaha seriously u need a job so u quit getting into what doesnt concern u or re there no more moderators here or u re simply a wana be...u cul me son?? u wish...i wont cul u that even when am sure am far older than u in act and by age...cos it will be a curse to ve such as a product of my blood
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
rufdyamond:

why would i ever want to understand anytin that pops out frm pple with shallow minds...if yur weak minds tells u i fyt with my wife atleast ve got one wile u re here seeking cheap frndship just to shag....i dont get points frm pple like yur type, who re full of sentiments or whatever and neva wish to and seriously i cnt find or remember asking for ur point or whatever...and who requested u apologize on my behalf?.....hahahaha seriously u need a job so u quit getting into what doesnt concern u or re there no more moderators here or u re simply a wana be...u cul me son?? u wish...i wont cul u that even when am sure am far older than u in act and by age...cos it will be a curse to ve such as a product of my blood

Hegrin hegrin hegrin he..You nag like a mad woman!
tongue

You need to grow up son! cool cool Hehehehehe
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by lovemaths(f): 1:14am On Nov 07, 2014
rufdyamond:

looser seek ur class....trash
you are a fool at forty and a fool forever. nonsense.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by lovemaths(f): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2014
rufdyamond:

looser seek ur class....trash
you are a fool at forty and a fool forever. nonsense
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2014
foxxynik:

tongue

i am far more dan u will ever in yur entire miserable life.....u go get a job and a life and stop dis jobless nairaland cj u do here....picking up on discussions that has nothing to do with u is just compound stupidity..i tot it was just with me till i looked further...i swear u need sumtin to do ...jobless fool continue with this pitiable life..i hope it puts food on ur table...ur mates re gettin busy making moni and growing in their relatnship u re here defending yur types just a shagging chance...not yur fault, if they aint paying yur nite school fees u wont come here to practice yur poor grammar skills...continue lets see whre this yur job takes u..after all that free MB will soon exhaust
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2014
lovemaths:
you are a fool at forty and a fool forever. nonsense
i don't deal with faceless mad pple...be bold enuf to show yursef atleast lemme see the classless wasted sperm that's running diarrhea of words on me..okpo u need not just drugs for sour mouth and purging grammar but also for mental in-balance...nne enwe
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by lovemaths(f): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
rufdyamond:

i don't deal with faceless mad pple...be bold enuf to show yursef atleast lemme see the classless wasted sperm that's running diarrhea of words on me..okpo u need not just drugs for sour mouth and purging grammar but also for mental in-balance...nne enwe
rotfl. make una call police o. My face is not for fools like you but you can try google, ask father xmas or babalawo. Only a fool persists in his error. keep insulting me and bear the consequences. nincompoop
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
rufdyamond:
..not yur fault, if they aint paying yur nite school fees u wont come here to practice yur poor grammar skills...

Hehehehe.... My apologies son....
I should have known..
I wouldn't have intruded!
I never knew u had no common sense!

It wasn't any of my beeniz!

Henceforth...will mind my beeniz son!!!
I promise!

rufdyamond:
mental in-balance...

Its "MENTAL IMBALANCE"

Get a dictionary and dnt work your brain off!
You'll need em to beef with em ladies online.....
(Ya hobbie)
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
foxxynik:

I should have known..

I promise!

Its "MENTAL IMBALANCE"

(Ya hobbie)
your type correct me on proper use of words??u do seriously wish...for yur info i was bashing sumtin as irrelevant as u so there was absolutely no need whatsoever to watch my use of words...finally u learn what i always wanted u to learn as my boy u re ...no go get a life and stay outta pples case
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
foxxynik:

I should have known..

I promise!

Its "MENTAL IMBALANCE"

(Ya hobbie)
sooo pathetic of u to try holding on to a word so as to ve sumtin to say ..i tot sumone said his name is not in prints cos he aint a trouble source?...to take ur empty skulls to skul our name pops up mostly in prints when u re a trouble shooter so note that...get more dictionary u need to knw many more grammar..as for me i need many more accounts...isi odo
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
You've been served!... Hehehehehe... So cry me a river, son!!!!!!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by lovemaths(f): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2014
rufdyamond:

your type correct me on proper use of words??u do seriously wish...for yur info i was bashing sumtin as irrelevant as u so there was absolutely no need whatsoever to watch my use of words...finally u learn what i always wanted u to learn as my boy u re ...no go get a life and stay outta pples case
fool, swallow your pride. olodo na olodo. You have no class yet you keep talking about class. I'm sure you've never been in a classroom all your life. etiboribo. compound he-goat
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by lovemaths(f): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2014
rufdyamond:

olodo. Boy, swallow your pride and take corrections. Who dashed you the class that you keep talking about? People with class don't make noise. stupid boy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by lovemaths(f): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ChurchillStorm: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2014
nomabeeee:
I find this very interesting to discuss here..and I will go straight to the point..I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him..its important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life..if you are his friend,you act like his friend..if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife..you also act like one..A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you,..what threat wil I give you when we get married?hmmm I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife..whats ur opinion ladies?men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

I hate calling people "stupiid" but seriously, you are stupiid. On a stupiidiity scale of 1 to 10, I'll score this post 8. Are people getting dumber by the day? nawao.
A guy that no doubt has sex with you is the same guy you think not cooking for will make you look classier in his eyes?(if you got any at all. Class, I mean)
Retarded logic there, girl. I mean, the nigga has torn your innermost of inners countless times. What's then the big deal in cooking for him? Girl, I hate to break it to you but you are the dumbest I've met this week.
you can't find yourself loitering about in his kitchen when you ain't his wife? I wonder what the hell you see yourself doing on his bed every Friday night.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2014
rufdyamond:

Guy don do na,,,, haba ,,,, see as shame dey catch me like small pikin,.,,, the lady in question is out and probably laughing her ass out somewhere else and you are here *exchanging words on her behalf*
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2014
foxxynik:

tongue

Guy e don do na,,,, haba ,,,, see as shame dey catch me like small pikin,.,,, the lady in question is out and probably laughing her Bottom out somewhere else and you are here *exchanging words on her behalf*
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Guy don do na,,,, haba ,,,, see as shame dey catch me like small pikin,.,,, the lady in question is out and probably laughing her ass out somewhere else and you are here *exchanging words on her behalf*

Hehehehe....he doesn't heed to advise!

I tried my best to couple him up!
But he was too naïve to buy the idea!

Maybe he'll listen to you!
Hehehe

I wasn't exchanging words... He's the one doing the beefing!

I saw a fellow guy acting silly on net..I tried too calm the situation down and he picked on me for "intruding" isn't this a sign of ignorance?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Tundenoni(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2014
if you can issue him your honeypot when you're not married to him then what's big about cooking for him. "I'm not married to him so I can't cook for him" but he sleeps with you....

mtsheeewwww! some people don't know what they are saying...

cooking for your boyfriend is no bigdeal please
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2014
foxxynik:

Hehehehe....he doesn't heed to advise!

I tried my best to couple him up!
But he was too naïve to buy the idea!

Maybe he'll listen to you!
Hehehe

Like Seriously i am not here to take sides,,,, You guys have disgraced us alot i must say,,,, So Please just stop it here,,,, no further insults from you pls,,,, i beg you
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Like Seriously i am not here to take sides,,,, You guys have disgraced us alot i must say,,,, So Please just stop it here,,,, no further insults from you pls,,,, i beg you

Ok... So how will you feel? Trying to caution me and I turn and beef you?

How will you see it? As a disgrace?

Nobody is asking you to take side!
I did just what you're doing and he picked on me and you're talking about taking side and disgrace?

Excuse me fella!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ebukaOtika(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2014
foxxynik:

Ok... So how will you feel? Trying to caution me and I turn and beef you?

How will you see it? As a disgrace?

Nobody is asking you to take side!
I did just what you're doing and he picked on me and you're talking about taking side and disgrace?

Excuse me fella!

Hmmmm if he refused to Adhere to your Corrections ,,,, Just free him haba,.,,, why exchanging words with him ,,,, you can take a horse to the stream but it can never be forced to drink water mind you,.,,, you must not rant along with him here ,.,,, moreover the people dat read what you wrote while correcting him knew dat you did great job,,,,.

please i'll appreciate if you call me Ebuka.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2014
And I gave up advising him until you set in.....@Ebuka

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.