Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875512 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
tobzzy:
yes oo nah boss be that

Noo... Boss keh, we are all serving o...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
lanre205:

When you say IT , I guess u (always) mean software strictly (programming of any kind), or is hardware inclusive? cheesy shocked cool

Thanks for the enlightenment, boss d bossman, as guys do refer to you here.

I think basically Software, but of course Estonia encourages any thing IT so if you are that guru with how to make hardware work with software then...what are you waiting for? grin

I am not boss... Who dey call me boss when others dey their... We are all serving... By next year, I hope you will come to help too... smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lanre205(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
omitobi:

I think basically Software, but of course Estonia encourages any thing IT so if you are that guru with how to make hardware work with software then...what are you waiting for? grin

I am not boss... Who dey call me boss when others dey their... We are all serving... By next year, I hope you will come to help too... smiley

Thanks, see u soon in August by God's grace
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2016
MY PEOPLE PLEASE HELP ME CONFIRM
Documents i have to present at interview tomorrow:
1) PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
Visa Application form
NDLEA visa clearance
Athenticated Educational Certificate
Pay slips for 3 months
Employment letter
one month Personal statement of account with balance of #1.1million(school fees transfered by my sponsor visible)
Admission letter and notification from e-mail
Confirmation of admission letter, sent to india embassy email.
Hotel booking
Estonia embassy interview date printout
original and photocopy of international passport
Birth certificate
Certificate of origin
NYSC Certificate
IELTS Test report form
Letter of Evidence of use of English as a language of instruction in Unilorin

2) SPONSOR DOCUMENTS (my dad company and he himself)
Letter of Sponsorship on letter head with stamp and signature
Photocopy of his intetnational passport
3 Months statement of account(01/04/2016-20/06/2016, #3million balance(company account), personal account with #491,000 balance
Certificate of incorporation
Tax clearance card and three years tax reciepts

I beg please help look at the list to see if there is anything missing. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2016
hakeembee:
1) PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
Visa Application form
NDLEA visa clearance
Pay slips for 3 months
Employment letter
one month Personal statement of account with balance of #1.1million(school fees transfered by my sponsor visible)
Hotel booking
Birth certificate
Certificate of origin
NYSC Certificate
IELTS Test report form

3 Months statement of account(01/04/2016-20/06/2016, #3million balance(company account), personal account with #491,000 balance

I beg please help look at the list to see if there is anything missing. Thanks in advance.

Are these docs not too much for only you?
My sister only presented these few docs Statement of acc of sponsorship, affidavit,,letter of sponsorship, weac result den dey wil stamp it in ministry of education an foreign affair,international passport, I'd card of sponsorship, and she was given 4years.

She going to India to study though she did her interview in Abuja.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Godfavourme
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Godfavourme:

Are these docs not too much for only you?
My sister only presented these few docs Statement of acc of sponsorship, affidavit,,letter of sponsorship, weac result den dey wil stamp it in ministry of education an foreign affair,international passport, I'd card of sponsorship, and she was given 4years.
ch documents
She going to India to study though she did her interview in Abuja.
There is nothing
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
hakeembee:
There is nothing like too much documents, the documents you presented depends on what you are asked. I was just asking if there is any vutal document misvital

Yeah you're good,from the previous detailed document enlisted herein,You're in order,
Now Go and succeed!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
hakeembee:
There is nothing like too much documents, the documents you presented depends on what you are asked. I was just asking if there is any vutal document misvital

All the best dear

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jumbe: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
hi everyone
euroakadeemia ,can you help me please/is there anyone who has got his evaluation already and who is waiting for interview? nothing from them since they sent my documents to ERIC/NARIC for evaluation
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
jumbe:
hi everyone
euroakadeemia ,can you help me please/is there anyone who has got his evaluation already and who is waiting for interview? nothing from them since they sent my documents to ERIC/NARIC for evaluation

Which month did yours reached ENIC?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
jumbe:
hi everyone

Same here dear, I guess they are compiling all admission till spring even people that applied early has not gotten their result till date.

They will start responding and calling for interview by Sept hopefully.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
hakeembee:
1) PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
Visa Application form
NDLEA visa clearance
Pay slips for 3 months
Employment letter
Hotel booking
Birth certificate
Certificate of origin
NYSC Certificate
IELTS Test report form

two things are missing... 1. sponsorship affidavit (from high court) 2. flight reservation
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by judebebo32: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
tobzzy:
two things are missing... 1. sponsorship affidavit (from high court) 2. flight reservation
Make sure you include your dad s international passport ( photocopy certified by a federal high court)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 26, 2016
LostCity:

Yeah you're good,from the previous detailed document enlisted herein,You're in order,
Now Go and succeed!
Amen!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 26, 2016
tobzzy:
I have not reserved any flight o, as for sponsor, the sponsor letter is on company letter head, stamped and duely signed, i believe that covers it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 26, 2016
judebebo32:

Make sure you include your dad s international passport ( photocopy certified by a federal high court)
My dad international passport is there but not certified o. I will do something about it sha
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jennyugochi(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2016
jumbe:
hi everyone

I sent my docs and it got to the school before May 20. Few weeks ago, I sent a mail to the school requesting to know the status of my admission and the response I got was " we have received a positive answer from the ERIC/NARIC but unfortunately, autumm semester afmission is already closed. We will invite you for admission Skype interview in September to start studying from February.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
jumbe:
hi everyone

I got their mail today. The evaluation was positive awaiting interview by Sept.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Godfavourme:

Nothing yet but info reaching me was that they are holding on to all applications in order to join spring intake hopefully we shall be contacted for interview by September.

Madam,i need to speak with you in private, Provide me with a platform to reach you.thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oya oh, Shey una remember when i dey yarn say i never receive mail from Euroakadeemia? with regards to my application/Admission status?
alright, I contacted Them through one of my mail stating my full names!
this was the message i received this noon.

Below you can see the letter that was written to
you on email address that
was given in your application form!
If you change your email you need obligatorily to
notify us.
We have received the evaluation of your
documents from the ENIC/NARIC
center and we will invite you for an admission
interview in September. We
let you know about skype-interview date and time
by e-mail.
Sincerely
Euroacademy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
LostCity:
Oya oh, Shey una remember when i dey yarn say i never receive mail from Euroakadeemia? with regards to my application/Admission status?

notify us.
by e-mail.
Sincerely
Euroacademy
congratulations, seems lot of people went through this delay
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
striker9:
congratulations, seems lot of people went through this delay

Yeah baba,thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
LostCity:

notify us.
by e-mail.
Sincerely
Euroacademy

lol clown! 2 persons i know had the same delay but good messages.

Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 27, 2016
SITUATION REPORT
I went for interview yesterday, i presented all the documents i earlier listed, the response was: Man you are good to go, go and pay for your visa. No agent or wakanow abi wakalater , just purely trust in God, no request for additional documents. Bottom line, i have paid for visa, to pick up on friday. God is hosom!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 5:38am On Jul 27, 2016
hakeembee:
SITUATION REPORT
I went for interview yesterday, i presented all the documents i earlier listed, the response was: Man you are good to go, go and pay for your visa. No agent or wakanow abi wakalater , just purely trust in God, no request for additional documents. Bottom line, i have paid for visa, to pick up on friday. God is hosom!

Congrats ooo, we go wash am

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2016
hakeembee:
SITUATION REPORT
Congratulations......happy for u

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentlejohn(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Hakeembee, congratulations. lost city n godfavourme . God will see you through.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by maduabuchi15(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello every one,please i must admit that am really confused about this upcoming Skype interview. Please can any one give me a hint on how the questions are? i really don't want to mess up during the interview... Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
hakeembee:
SITUATION REPORT

Hehehe,Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=hakeembee post=47921130]SITUATION REPORT

@ hakeembee congrats bro, so happy for u. Go and make us proud.
Which school did u apply to? TUT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.