Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo (52759 Views)

Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2014
phantom:
you are shameless! look at your response to an issue of this severity.
little wonder people take the youths of Niger delta as a bunch of never do wells. its a pity.

when people say Jonathan has institutionalised violence and corruption,you people scream blue murder.
we can all see Jonathan's FG projects in the Niger Delta i.e empowering thieves and crooks.
on a good day tompolo, should be houseboy to keyamos driver but look at where we are as a nation where thieves are rewarded and merit is sneered at.
1000000000000000000000 likes.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Oliveronline: 6:46am On Oct 31, 2014
phantom:
little wonder people take the youths of Niger delta as a bunch of never do wells. its a pity.

when people say Jonathan has institutionalised violence and corruption,you people scream blue murder.
we can all see Jonathan's FG projects in the Niger Delta i.e empowering thieves and crooks.
on a good day tompolo, should be houseboy to keyamos driver but look at where we are as a nation where thieves are rewarded and merit is sneered at.
And how do u know he's from niger delta?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Rexnegro:

Let assume he's been paid , at least he's been paid to do his job...if truly tompolo brother or whatever did be elected legally wud keyamo decides to pick up the matter up ? U re talking abt peace ...what abt someone riding u like horse every now n then still u want peace to reign, and ur elasticity got to almost breaking point n u don't want to cut , what then wud u do ? is it not to call someone (keyamo) to pull u back . Lies , political , religious , tribal , cultural sentiments are just too much in this con3 jawe ...
My point is that, Keyamo knows little of the issue before wading in. The governor is an Itsekiri and knows the implication of the action he took before the election. It's moreorless a party affair. They could have settled this among themselves as party members. It's even the Ijaws that were being short-changed but for the governor's intervention, we would have been talking of another round of crisis. Have you heard the Urhobos raising their voice? Not that they're not grieved but PEACE is more important. LET PEACE REIGN IN DELTA STATE PLEASE. May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Truckpusher(m): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2014
phantom:

You're rambling as if the youths in your own region are in any way better of.

The same ignorance that lives in the Niger Delta is holding sway in the North,South West, Middle belt and the South East.

I have always thought that with all these years of your parasitic nature, you and your folks would be any better, but nay we are all in the same boat.

You're in the ocean and you can't swim yet you're talking and worrying yourself about a man in the bath tub that can't swim........Parasites

12 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:
Keyamo, pickup the phone and call Tompolo,so this matter can be settled.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by emmymdk: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2014
Iceman296:
Impunity of the highest order.

The way this Ex Militant Is Revered in the Niger delta shows how backward the People are. He infact is celebrated even more than the people who have done lots for the people of delta state.

Festus Keyamo, Continue doing your thing. If no one has ever challenged him before, its Nice to know you're the Worthy first. All these Abuse of Human right and rule of law should be Stopped.

E-warriors... See as una mouth dey run cos u dey begin phone

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by emmymdk: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2014
Iceman296:

The way this Ex Militant Is Revered in the Niger delta shows how backward the People are. He infact is celebrated even more than the people who have done lots for the people of delta state.

Festus Keyamo, Continue doing your thing. If no one has ever challenged him before, its Nice to know you're the Worthy first. All these Abuse of Human right and rule of law should be Stopped.

E-warriors... lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2014
phantom:

to hell with you and ur psycho assumptions.in a sane country were theres justice n equity,the children and youths of the niger delta (the region that bears the nation on her back) will not pay a dime to get education. the region will not suffer neglect and deliberate degradation and exploitation that has exposed her teeming youths to the vagaries and living on the edge kinda lifestyle,leaving a large chunk with no alternative but to eke out a living the way they deem fit.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by neenar: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2014
GodsMercy1:
Hmmmmm...Tompolo is rarely heard of or seen in the public view or among government functionaries unlike Asari Dokubo or Ateke Tom. The laters can speak fire and brimstone but the quiteness of the former looks more deadly than what one could imagine. I rather call on all relevant stakeholders to wade into this matter. The issue at stake is beyond Keyamo. Warri has 3 LGAs of which the Itsekiris control 2 (Warri North and South). They still want to hijack the third (Warri South West) from the Ijaws which is unfair for every right thinking Nigerian. The Urhobos that ought to be even aggrieved were not for peace to reign. Keyamo is only dancing to the tone of some people who may have paid him thereby putting his life at stake. We pray peace to reign in Warri. Keyamo who lives in Lagos most times or even 100% should not cause trouble in Warri please. Let Peace Reign in Delta State Please. May God bless Nigeria.
How will Itsekiris hijack something something that is rightfully theirs? Will you allow Jakpa people run for office in Sapele? Itsekiris in Burutu? Hypocrisy kills.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Truckpusher(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2014
Rexxie:

to hell with you and ur psycho assumptions.in a sane country were theres justice n equity,the children and youths of the niger delta (the region that bears the nation on her back) will not pay a dime to get education. the region will not suffer neglect and deliberate degradation and exploitation that has exposed her teeming youths to the vagaries and living on the edge kinda lifestyle,leaving a large chunk with no alternative but to eke out a living the way they deem fit.
Funny enough most of these eediots that are typing trash with their leprosy infested hands are from States that can't even pay their civil service the day the oil in the Niger Delta ceases to flow.

What else do you expect from lazy bunch of people parading themselves as a majority.Just because they marry their women like goats and make babies that they cannot cater for in their hundreds thereby putting every other region in the disadvantage zone.

They should be thanking God for our sense of generosity and being cool,calm and collected over issues that borders on a wide scale conspiracy to marginalize an entire region.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Rexnegro(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2014
GodsMercy1:
My point is that, Keyamo knows little of the issue before wading in. The governor is an Itsekiri and knows the implication of the action he took before the election. It's moreorless a party affair. They could have settled this among themselves as party members. It's even the Ijaws that were being short-changed but for the governor's intervention, we would have been talking of another round of crisis. Have you heard the Urhobos raising their voice? Not that they're not grieved but PEACE is more important. LET PEACE REIGN IN DELTA STATE PLEASE. May God bless Nigeria.
Ok bro , but why then tompolo is threatening keyamo, he should ve done so amicably na .
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by dotna(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2014
U go fear threat

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by nairaman66(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:

Keyamo is telling us a one sided story. If he truly has any problem with Tompolo, he should call him and resolve his problems. This is not about Tomopolo making any kind of big bucks, with or without GEJ the likes of Tompolo have come to stay. That is the reality people will learn to accept in Nigeria.. Tompolo will drink his oil in silence, when all the flies and parasites disturbing his drinking process pack and go, till then you have no choice but live with his noise.

Why don't you read the article again and understand the little concept that lead to this argument.

Senseless comments on NL must stop!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by mikolo80: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2014
SamIkenna:

Why should he do that? That's an express encouragement to lawlessness and men who perpetuate it. I understand Tompolo is making big buck from oil brigandry even before the inception of GEJ's administration and I have no problems with it for the simple reason that Nigeria's oil belongs to his people. But to threaten a responsible citizen who is, perhaps, one of the remaining faces of constitutionalism is madness. He needs to learn how to drink his oil in absolute silence else he'll go the way of small men who, after filling their stomachs to the brim, storm out in the open to challenge the gods.
nooo,correction,he threatened a dumbasss who went to a gunfight with a handkerchief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2014
neenar:
How will Itsekiris hijack something something that is rightfully theirs? Will you allow Jakpa people run for office in Sapele? Itsekiris in Burutu? Hypocrisy kills.
Be factual for once bro. Did you just say rightfully theirs? You may be much younger when the crisis occasioned by the creation and citing of that LGA at Ogbijo, so you may not know much about my assertion above. Crisis is not good in any way. I know you're among those screaming "crucify the governor" today for his act of maintaining peace. The Itsekiris already have Warri North and South, atleast they should be humane enough to allow the Ijaws have Warri South West. Bro, let's pray for peace and not fuel it please. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by neenar: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2014
GodsMercy1:
Be factual for once bro. Did you just say rightfully theirs? You may be much younger when the crisis occasioned by the creation and citing of that LGA at Ogbijo, so you may not know much about my assertion above. Crisis is not good in any way. I know you're among those screaming "crucify the governor" today for his act of maintaining peace. The Itsekiris already has Warri North and South, atleast they should be humane enough to allow the Ijaws have Warri South West. Bro, let's pray for peace and not fuel it please. God bless Nigeria
Why should they "give" Ijaws an LGA? Will Ijaws do same? Yes, I want peace, but I hate bullying and worse off, hypocrisy.

To add to this, I'm of the Ugbo clan that spreads from Ondo to Warri.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Truckpusher(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2014
lakpalakpa:
Jonathan and thugs...

smh..
Buhari and Terrorists.......

smh

11 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by clemzo101(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2014
grin ;DHahahahahahahahahahaha abeg I can't fit laugh, u mean he is finished?
chinwike2:
Am sorry for festus keyamo, of all ex-militants it was Tompolo aka GOVERNMENT he choose to step on his toes. Tompolo that commanded nearly more than half of the whole militants that surrended. If it were asari or akete tom we fit give festus some chance but the delta born white-custome wearing no-nonsense TOMPOLO. Sorry fetus- better call NBA, Oga GEJ to help you and pray to God.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2014
Rexnegro:

Ok bro , but why then tompolo is threatening keyamo, he should ve done so amicably na .
From what I gathered from the vanguard post by his aid, he never threatened Keyamo. Since they already have each other numbers, that tells you, they've been dealing among themselves for long. Keyamo may only want to draw public sympathy maybe due to bad business deal (not buying his recommended properties) according to the aid view on vanguard. If you reside in Warri, you may have received or seen the series of crisis instigating sms' by this title "ITSEKIRI." My point is, LET'S GIVE PEACE A CHANCE PLEASE. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Tundeajani(m): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2014
phantom:

my brother i use to think highly of igbos and niger deltans until i begin to read nairaland..imagine an igbo guy complaining that fashola is a useless governor because the highways are too clean...

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2014
neenar:
Why should they "give" Ijaws an LGA? Will Ijaws do same? Yes, I want peace, but I hate bullying and worse off, hypocrisy.

To add to this, I'm of the Ugbo clan that spreads from Ondo to Warri.
I'm sorry for refering to you as bro. Okay my beloved sweet sister. We're one! If the Ijaws were in the Itsekiris shoe, I would have still state my assertion above. Let's unite for peace please my beloved. One Love. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by neenar: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2014
GodsMercy1:
I'm sorry for refering to you as bro. Okay my beloved sweet sister. We're one! If the Ijaws were in the Itsekiris shoe, I would have still state my assertion above. Let's unite for peace please my beloved. One Love. God bless Nigeria.
Amen. cool cool
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Ngwakwe: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2014
phantom:

Is the Federal Government responsible for the threat to life published below?

Uche Ogbuagu has alleged that his life and that of his family members are in danger following the interview he granted to newsman recently where he announced that his album on the state of Imo affairs will be released soon.

Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The former aide of governor Rochas Okorocha on Entertainment, Ogbuagu, during an interview with newsmen on Tuesday, alleged that he has received series of threats from different phone numbers traced to the aides of governor Okorocha. Who told him to drop his intention to release his new album or have his entire family wiped, while others warned him never to open up. Some of the numbers used by the callers according to him were 08055501200, 08037094307, 08037006818, 08037103828. Among others, which he said have been forwarded to security agencies for further investigation, stating that governor Okorocha will be held responsible should anything happens to any of his family members.

The Akabor-born public relations guru, who said that his only crime before governor Okorocha was demanding for his 19 months unpaid salaries, stated that he does not care about other arrears, owned him by the state government, maintaining that his salaries should be paid to him. "I worked for the money and it should be paid to me. A year and seven months salary is not a small money. Governor Okorocha should pay me my money. I don't care about other arrears, all I care for is my salary.

Each time there was cabinet reshuffle, my name will be enlisted, but he will still call me back to be working for him. Was I doing a Charity work? He was paying others, while I was spending my personal money" he further stated. He maintained that no amount of intimidation or harassment will stop him from releasing the album, stating that Imolites have been kept in the dark since the inception of the present APC-led government in the state.

"I know the God I am serving and He will not allow my enemies see me because I am fighting a just cause. Imo people should hold Governor Okorocha responsible if anything happens to me or any of my family members" he said.

Meanwhile, stakeholders in Imo entertainment sector have described it as unfair if Uche Ogbuagu's claim of 19 months unpaid salary is a reality. They wondered why a man that contributed so much in uniting as well as building Imo entertainment sector should be treated as such, while calling on the state governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha to redress his steps on that.

Speaking to newsmen recently, a veteran artiste, Chike Opara wondered why such treatment should be given to someone like Uche who he said has what it takes to mar or make any government in power, while calling on Uche Ogbuagu to remain calm, assuring him of the group's unalloyed support at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by phantom(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Is the Federal Government responsible for the threat to life published below?

Uche Ogbuagu has alleged that his life and that of his family members are in danger following the interview he granted to newsman recently where he announced that his album on the state of Imo affairs will be released soon.

Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The former aide of governor Rochas Okorocha on Entertainment, Ogbuagu, during an interview with newsmen on Tuesday, alleged that he has received series of threats from different phone numbers traced to the aides of governor Okorocha. Who told him to drop his intention to release his new album or have his entire family wiped, while others warned him never to open up. Some of the numbers used by the callers according to him were 08055501200, 08037094307, 08037006818, 08037103828. Among others, which he said have been forwarded to security agencies for further investigation, stating that governor Okorocha will be held responsible should anything happens to any of his family members.

The Akabor-born public relations guru, who said that his only crime before governor Okorocha was demanding for his 19 months unpaid salaries, stated that he does not care about other arrears, owned him by the state government, maintaining that his salaries should be paid to him. "I worked for the money and it should be paid to me. A year and seven months salary is not a small money. Governor Okorocha should pay me my money. I don't care about other arrears, all I care for is my salary.

Each time there was cabinet reshuffle, my name will be enlisted, but he will still call me back to be working for him. Was I doing a Charity work? He was paying others, while I was spending my personal money" he further stated. He maintained that no amount of intimidation or harassment will stop him from releasing the album, stating that Imolites have been kept in the dark since the inception of the present APC-led government in the state.

"I know the God I am serving and He will not allow my enemies see me because I am fighting a just cause. Imo people should hold Governor Okorocha responsible if anything happens to me or any of my family members" he said.

Meanwhile, stakeholders in Imo entertainment sector have described it as unfair if Uche Ogbuagu's claim of 19 months unpaid salary is a reality. They wondered why a man that contributed so much in uniting as well as building Imo entertainment sector should be treated as such, while calling on the state governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha to redress his steps on that.

Speaking to newsmen recently, a veteran artiste, Chike Opara wondered why such treatment should be given to someone like Uche who he said has what it takes to mar or make any government in power, while calling on Uche Ogbuagu to remain calm, assuring him of the group's unalloyed support at the moment.
read my post again. I called out the poster I quoted because his response left a bitter taste in my mouth. I don't care about whatever squabbles they have,but when threats like these start flying around,every responsible person must condemn it.

.....and yes,lawlessness has become the order of the day in this Jonathan presidency because he has allowed these militants free reign.
you know nigeria has failed when people like asari and tompolo are seen and heard.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Ngwakwe: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2014
phantom:
read my post again. I called out the poster I quoted because his response left a bitter taste in my mouth. I don't care about whatever squabbles they have,but when threats like these start flying around,every responsible person must condemn it.

.....and yes,lawlessness had become the order of the day in this Jonathan presidency because he has allowed these militants free reign.
you know nigeria has failed when people like asari and tompolo are seen and heard.

You are just being hypocritical

There has never being any better government in Nigeria than Goodluck Jonathan's regime in terms of minimal number of political harassment and politically motivated assassination.

The same way our Sophisticated politicians and coward intellectuals are trying to heap all the ills of PDP on GEJ while exonerating the following because they are in good books of APC.

Obasanjo
Atiku
Amaechi
Audu Ogbeh
Masri the former HOR speaker PDP
Kwankwaso etc

That include every other policy maker PDP had in previous governments both Federal and States that has identified with the opposition including Tambuwal.

The evil you want us to buy is that GEJ is responsible for Nigeria underdevelopment since 1914.

Nobody is buying these lies except the haters and the gullible.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by chinwike2(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2014
clemzo101:
grin ;DHahahahahahahahahahaha abeg I can't fit laugh, u mean he is finished?
maybe not completely, lawyers have their WAYS
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by JEITO: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2014
No man has the right to threaten another man's life so the appropriate authority should swing into action.

btw

When Keyamo was enjoying Tompolo's company and goodies, he didn't complain. Now wey table wan turn, him com dey cry for public.

Keyamo associating with criminals since 00AD

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Jbossrymes(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
GodsMercy1:
Hmmmmm...Tompolo is rarely heard of or seen in the public view or among government functionaries unlike Asari Dokubo or Ateke Tom. The laters can speak fire and brimstone but the quiteness of the former looks more deadly than what one could imagine. I rather call on all relevant stakeholders to wade into this matter. The issue at stake is beyond Keyamo. Warri has 3 LGAs of which the Itsekiris control 2 (Warri North and South). They still want to hijack the third (Warri South West) from the Ijaws which is unfair for every right thinking Nigerian. The Urhobos that ought to be even aggrieved were not for peace to reign. Keyamo is only dancing to the tone of some people who may have paid him thereby putting his life at stake. We pray peace to reign in Warri. Keyamo who lives in Lagos most times or even 100% should not cause trouble in Warri please. Let Peace Reign in Delta State Please. May God bless Nigeria.
dont be stupid, warri has 3 local government area of which all belong to itsekiri although there are ijaw settlers in the warri south west hence it was agreed that the the chairmanship position of warri south west should be on zoning and since it has been on the bases of zoning,
the issue now is that the imediate past chairman is an ijaw and it is surpose to be the turn of itsekiri to produce the next chairman in the person of OMADELI who won the pdp primaries but 48hrs to the election he was substituted for tompolo's younger brother mr GEORGE EKPEMUPOLO, so mr OMADELI simlpy took his case to festus keyamo in a suit against the state government, SO WHO IS UNFARE HERE?
Get ur fact right b4 u open ur gut rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Jbossrymes(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
GodsMercy1:
another rubbish post from you, are u alright??i dont think so
wat do u mean by ijaws were being short-change?? Is there no zoning of the chairmanship position by both ethnic groups?? Wich peace are you talking about so u want to take what belong to another man in the name of peace? Oliver ask for more greedy people
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Jbossrymes(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
neenar:
thank u for the response that guy talk like some one that's not normal,
how can someone hijack what rightfully belong to him?
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by talktimi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Iceman296:

you're a fool for classing the entire Niger delta citizens as a backward people
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
talktimi:
you're a fool for classing the entire Niger delta citizens as a backward people

just wondering.. what percentage of Niger-Deltans constitute the non-backward lot.. just asking ooh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.