Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo (52743 Views)

Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by jkendy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
lozairio:
For what you are in support of that illiterate with money who became rich through illegal means, why? tompolo is rich because certain people who will put him in his place are not there it just takes a little inceptive to change everything watchout out for me in the future
Did you just say an illiterate with money..........through an illegal means
Mention only two (2) Nigerians from ur axis who made their money through 'legal' means and I'll boldly tell you that Tompolo is eating the money generated from the natural resources found on his land, OK?

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by derecho(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
When i saw the topic,i bust correct laff.The topic funny die.
“His exact words in pidgin
English was ‘we dey look for
you. Anywhere we see you,
whether for Lagos or Abuja or
Warri, we go beat you die or
we go shoot you.’

But Bros Tompolo wetin Festus do you na?Abeg no beat am o
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by DIVINE78: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

What fuccking issue are you talking about, bloody mor00n. Do you know any other facts besides what the papers are reporting? Don't worry about the youths of the Nigerdelta, is either yours or your father's problem. Now go hang your alamjiris asssss
Besides lacking analytical mind and being a shameless tout your English Language leaves a lot to desire.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
DIVINE78:

Besides lacking analytical mind and being a shameless tout your English Language leaves a lot to desire.

Eya, analyst, oya tell us why Keyamo dey cry in public about his friend Tompolo.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by bvc(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Please shut up that your igbotic mouth!
What do you know about the Niger Delta struggle?

Rubbish! undecided

Aauuuch!!!!
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by sylve11: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
solenzop:
So you Tompolo is this powerful?! Oya, help us to call Shekau of the dreaded boko haram sect, tell him you beat him
to death if he doesn't stop bombing and killing innocent Nigerians.

Him nor fit na.....jaguda get oga. cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by sylve11: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
poiZon:

festus was lucky not because he is a nigerian but a citizen of lagos where niger delta money was being used to setup a free n compulsory education for its citizens by the then govt,

Are u serious? Festus a Lagos citizen? grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by sylve11: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
cool
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Aslawish(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
This man should carry his boys and himself to sambisa forest and fight BOKO HARAM for the goodness of oir there nation since they have every power to operaye and kill without justice.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by PStacks(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
You're rambling as if the youths in your own region are in any way better of.

The same ignorance that lives in the Niger Delta is holding sway in the North,South West, Middle belt and the South East.

I have always thought that with all these years of your parasitic nature, you and your folks would be any better, but nay we are all in the same boat.

You're in the ocean and you can't swim yet you're talking and worrying yourself about a man in the bath tub that can't swim........Parasites

Guuush mehn!
There's so much Hate, Dis-trust, and division in just one country.

One region feels aggrieved when another region talks of his owÑ rÉgion in bad light and yet we are supposed to be one country not just conglomorates of regions..

Its better we choose between being one country or break up the country to its constituent element.

No progress. For one region to hold another region hostage is appauling to say the least..

If the North East Region wants Boko Haram, Give them Boko Haram.

If the South-South wants Resource control, give them Resource control.

Anything any region wants to do, they should allow them do..

That way there would be healthy competition between the regions

What we have as a nation is not competition but rivalry within the regions. Rivalry that leads to strife, Strife that leads to Hate. Hate that leads to death, that's the only reason why another man would wake up and take another man's life.
In a Nation that is supposed to be God fearing. Too much of Religion yet the Nation is so corrupt.

Can't Nigerians have a collective Destiny?

If it can't be, then what are hausa, igbos and yoruba's doing together..

The Colonial masters did us wrong. Britain must apologise to Nigerians for tying sheep and goat in a supposed Holy Matrimony.

Even if Britain says its not her fault she lumped us together as one entity we must take responsibility for our circumstance because after the 1st Independence from the British people, we needed a 2nd independence, that was an independence from ourselves..

1st October is the date for our 1st independence from our collective colonial Masters.

We are waiting for the day nigerians would wake up and see they need Independence from themselves after getting independent of their colonial Masters.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by RebelLeader15(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:
Keyamo, pickup the phone and call Tompolo,so this matter can be settled.
you are a very stup1p entity. So if your mother slap your father publicly, you will advice your father to go privately and lick your mother's butt........
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by poiZon: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
sylve11:

Are u serious? Festus a Lagos citizen? grin grin grin cool

are u sure u knw the meanimg of citizenship?
come lemme educate u all over again, ur primary school teacher messed up nig time.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by sylve11: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
poiZon:

are u sure u knw the meanimg of citizenship?
come lemme educate u all over again, ur primary school teacher messed up nig time.

U still do not get me, but b4 u wanna educate me, pls educate urself. cool
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
RebelLeader15:
I are a very stup1p entity. So if my mother slap my father publicly, I will advice my father to go privately and lick my mother's butt........
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by DavidHume(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
.and how will this affect the price of GARRI in the Niger Deltas? undecided

This space is for sale.

U are a fool for sayin ds
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by DavidHume(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Ds statement shows u are uneducated nd dat u ar a thug lik him

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Chicheey: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
mroxygen:

they re nt Yorubas? So they re what? If u don't know what u re saying,just keep quiet.
.Lol this guy is funny o .jst do me a favour tune in your radio to any radio station in ondo state nd listen to the language of the real owner of oil in ondo state.guy I once stay in Akure don't argue what u don't know.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
DavidHume:

Ds statement shows I'm uneducated nd dat I'm a thug lik him
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by DavidHume(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
chinwike2:
Am sorry for festus keyamo, of all ex-militants it was Tompolo aka GOVERNMENT he choose to step on his toes. Tompolo that commanded nearly more than half of the whole militants that surrended. If it were asari or akete tom we fit give festus some chance but the delta born white-custome wearing no-nonsense TOMPOLO. Sorry fetus- better call NBA, Oga GEJ to help you and pray to God.

Anoda fool!

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Chicheey: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
omololu2020:
are u sayin ilajes are not yorubas or wot.ilajes are yoruba,my cousin nah ilaje guy
.Am not referring to ilaje ppl am talking about the real owner of oil in ondo state.ilajes are jst neighbour to them ok.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by liongirl: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Keymou dont worry he has jona but we all know that there is God, there is God oh
amzee:
This is what you get in a country
where the Presidency worships
militants and gives them contracts:

Popular Lagos-based lawyer,
Festus Keyamo, has petitioned the
State Security Services and the
Nigerian Police over an alleged
threat to his life by an ex-militant
leader popularly known as
Tompolo.

In the letter dated October 29, and
also copied to the President and the
Delta State governor, Keyamo said
that Tompolo threatened to “beat
him to death” for wading into a
perceived fraud in the just
concluded Delta State local
government election.
Keyamo said: “At exactly
10:13p.m. on Tuesday,
October 28, 2014, I received a
telephone call from one Mr.
Government Ekpemupolo
(alias Tompolo)…,
“We have been acquaintances
in the past, so I know his
numbers. After reaffirming that
he is Tompolo when I picked
his call, he went straight to the
point by informing me that he
wishes to inform me that he
and his ‘boys’ will kill me by
beating me to death or
shooting me anywhere they
can find me. And that the hunt
for me is on.

“His exact words in pidgin
English was ‘we dey look for
you. Anywhere we see you,
whether for Lagos or Abuja or
Warri, we go beat you die or
we go shoot you.’

“He said he would kill me because I have decided to take up the matter
involving his blood brother, Mr.
George Ekpemupolo, who was used
to illegally substitute another
candidate, Mr. Weyinmi Omadeli
(48 hours to the election) in the
Warri South-West L.G.A elections
that were concluded last Saturday
in Delta State.”

On Tuesday, Mr. Keyamo had
petitioned Emmanuel Uduaghan,
the Delta State governor, over the
latter’s “illegal substitution” of Mr.
Omadeli, a Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP, candidate for Warri
South-West at the council poll with
George Ekpemuopolo, Tompolo’s
younger brother.
“On this issue concerning Warri
South-West L.G.A, I have no choice
but to cry out, because your
decision is capable of igniting a
crisis that will affect all of us. The
decision was taken whimsically
and it is unjust, unfair, illegal, and
ungodly,” Mr. Keyamo had written
to the governor.

“Consequently, it is unacceptable
and will be challenged legally and
politically.”
Mr. Keyamo said Tompolo told him
that nobody had ever challenged
his authority in Delta State.
“I asked Tompolo five times
whether, he was, in fact, threatening
my life over an open line and he
said nobody in the country can do
anything about it by the time I am
dead,” said Mr. Keyamo.
“Co-incidentally, exactly three
minutes after Tompolo dropped his
line, His Excellency, Governor
Uduaghan called me at exactly
10.16pm, and I reported to him
what just transpired between
Tompolo and myself.
“The Governor promised to speak
with him, but that cannot be
reassuring enough, and I know the
remedy in law against an intended
murderer is not to beg him but to
ignite the criminal justice system
against him, no matter how
comatose that system is. ”
Mr. Keyamo said that Tompolo had
the “instrument to kill human
beings”.

“I know the subject of this petition,
Tompolo, is a favoured citizen of
this government, and I am not. I know Tompolo is close to those in
power at the moment, whereas I am
an ordinary citizen. I know Tompolo
has money and influence (which are
factors that are widely
acknowledged to aid a suspect
walk away with murder in Nigeria),
but I have none of these.
“In the circumstance, I am making
this petition public so that when
you refuse to attend to my
complaint and outcry, the ordinary
people of this country will, at least,
know from where my death came
and I will not join the long list of
unresolved murders. My killer,
should, at least be known.”
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Rexnegro(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
berem:
Tompolo is a demi~god. He is well protected by the PDP led federal government so if he eventually harms Keyamo,he will go scot~free.
And if that be the case both pdp n gej are bias bunch of people that don't respect rules of law. Too bad some people can do n undo n still go scot free. One day monkey go go market he won't return, that day dey come .
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by omololu2020(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Maggot, you are on a wrong thread.
swine go and die
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
phantom:
you are shameless! look at your response to an issue of this severity.
little wonder people take the youths of Niger delta as a bunch of never do wells. its a pity.

when people say Jonathan has institutionalised violence and corruption,you people scream blue murder.
we can all see Jonathan's FG projects in the Niger Delta i.e empowering thieves and crooks.
on a good day tompolo, should be houseboy to keyamos driver but look at where we are as a nation where thieves are rewarded and merit is sneered at.
But the youths of nija delta r well enlightened. So it u n some ignorant and hate filled fellows supported with dia myopic thinking about the youths of nija delta dat made u to perceive dat nonsense tot.
It's nija am we knw hw it goes, I only hope all we end up well.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=phantom post=27588427] little wonder people take the youths of Niger delta as a bunch of never do wells.
Am yet to see or hear from those people, they only exist in your mind.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by loomer: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
so you de fear?
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by PStacks(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Imagine.. So above the law.

Imagine your name is Government.

Even Responsible Governments can do anything and get away with it not to talk of irresponsible Government like ours..

Irresponsibility is the order of the day.

Chaos, anarchy is what we should vote for in 2015..

Enough is enough..

Its high time there be no Elections in this country come 2015..

The rate Nigeria hÀs been depleted,
There should be no elections come 2015. Its that bad.

The state of the Nation calls for a National Emergency.

We need Cleansing, we need Restitutions, we need truth and reconciliation.

We need some sort of National cleansing and not Elections.

We need to decide whom we are and what we stand for.

For a Thug to threaten a lawyer is the least any moral society should descend to.

Tompolo definately has backing of the powers that be.

For someone to talk in that regard and manner, he sure has what he's bÀnking on.. Like real sure banker.

Moral dÉcadence is at an all time high in our society. Corruption is the order of the dÀy.

Yet, nobody i§ corrupt and stealing is not corrÙption.

Nigeria is a joke. Real big one.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
phantom:
you are shameless! look at your response to an issue of this severity.
little wonder people take the youths of Niger delta as a bunch of never do wells. its a pity.

when people say Jonathan has institutionalised violence and corruption,you people scream blue murder.
we can all see Jonathan's FG projects in the Niger Delta i.e empowering thieves and crooks.
on a good day tompolo, should be houseboy to keyamos driver but look at where we are as a nation where thieves are rewarded and merit is sneered at.
Guy if u wan talk, talk sense wetin bring nija deltan youths inside this matter. GEJ was a youth Frm dis same nija delta. Na hatred dey disturb you!
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Fourwinds: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:
so tompolo is now a demi-god. who suppose to apologise.? nonsense rascality. what is d diffrence between him and Shekau now. I can see how d elections will be manipulated in Delta state

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fourwinds:
so tompolo is now a demi-god. who suppose to apologise.? nonsense rascality. what is d diffrence between him and Shekau now. I can see how d elections will be manipulated in Delta state

You can't see anything.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You are just being hypocritical

There has never being any better government in Nigeria than Goodluck Jonathan's regime in terms of minimal number of political harassment and politically motivated assassination.

The same way our Sophisticated politicians and coward intellectuals are trying to heap all the ills of PDP on GEJ while exonerating the following because they are in good books of APC.

Obasanjo
Atiku
Amaechi
Audu Ogbeh
Masri the former HOR speaker PDP
Kwankwaso etc

That include every other policy maker PDP had in previous governments both Federal and States that has identified with the opposition including Tambuwal.

The evil you want us to buy is that GEJ is responsible for Nigeria underdevelopment since 1914.

Nobody is buying these lies except the haters and the gullible.

DOES THAT ABSOLVE join-A-TAN OF HIS RESPONSIBLITIES AS A PRESIDENT?
ANYWAY HE IS NOT A RESPONSIBLE PERSON IF NOT HE WONT BE RELYING ON PITY-PARTY PDP TO POLISH HIS IMAGE
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by ewosk: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
GodsMercy1:
Hmmmmm...Tompolo is rarely heard of or seen in the public view or among government functionaries unlike Asari Dokubo or Ateke Tom. The laters can speak fire and brimstone but the quiteness of the former looks more deadly than what one could imagine. I rather call on all relevant stakeholders to wade into this matter. The issue at stake is beyond Keyamo. Warri has 3 LGAs of which the Itsekiris control 2 (Warri North and South). They still want to hijack the third (Warri South West) from the Ijaws which is unfair for every right thinking Nigerian. The Urhobos that ought to be even aggrieved were not for peace to reign. Keyamo is only dancing to the tone of some people who may have paid him thereby putting his life at stake. We pray peace to reign in Warri. Keyamo who lives in Lagos most times or even 100% should not cause trouble in Warri please. Let Peace Reign in Delta State Please. May God bless Nigeria.

exactly... well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / 11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.