Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo (52730 Views)

Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Keyamo should mind his business in Lagos and leave creeks for warlord. I pity him, tompolo will only kill him like a rat, he is a licensed murderer in this administration.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by mroxygen(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chicheey:
Those that own oil in Ondo state are not yoruba o try do research on it.
they re nt Yorubas? So they re what? If u don't know what u re saying,just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
mroxygen:

they re nt Yorubas? So they re what? If u don't know what u re saying,just keep quiet.

Oya carry your nonsense to your tribal village. This involved two Warri boys, Tompolo and and Keyamo
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by deandavid(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
chinwike2:
Am sorry for festus keyamo, of all ex-militants it was Tompolo aka GOVERNMENT he choose to step on his toes. Tompolo that commanded nearly more than half of the whole militants that surrended. If it were asari or akete tom we fit give festus some chance but the delta born white-custome wearing no-nonsense TOMPOLO. Sorry fetus- better call NBA, Oga GEJ to help you and pray to God.
senseless statement.who be tompolo.this can only happen in a lawless country. if that militanttry am. na den e go knw say craseman get family. mind u oyingbo. keyamo is an uvwie man. a real warri boy.old student of govt college.keyamo is just trying to be civilised.dat madman no fit even try am.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by omololu2020(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chicheey:
Those that own oil in Ondo state are not yoruba o try do research on it.
are u sayin ilajes are not yorubas or wot.ilajes are yoruba,my cousin nah ilaje guy

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by kingthreat(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
This can never happen in a civilized nation. A tout threatening a lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by mroxygen(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Franzeez:

See yoruba man scrambing for oil.... I tout u said we shud eat our oil Why are you scrambling for it Hahahahahh let me an ogogoro drunkard now educate you yoruba prof, that Ondo is seen as an oil state because there is an outflow of oil from the Niger delta to some parts of ondo very close to the Niger Delta, infact the languge been spoken by that region is not even yoruba it was state creations that made that place come under ondo state. Secondly the oil there is not explorable, its not even up to one oil well, it accounts for 0.3 of our oil revenue? Am just a 14year old ogogoro drunkard mind you.... Yorubas the empty vessles and they say empty vessels makes the loudest noise so am not fuzzed
I think u shld be more informed cos it seems ur deformed from ur lack of information. Ilaje is a Yoruba just like others like Akure,Ondo,Ijebu and others. The language is a dialect in Yoruba just like Ijebu, Ijesha, Ondo and others. So for ur information,Ilajes re yorubas. Again,u said the oil in Ilaje is not exploitable. That's the most unbelievable thing I ve heard dis year. The oil is exploitable and still being exploited till today. Chevron has platforms in Ilaje as I type this and they give scholarships to them too

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by adedayourt(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
D kan poo u hear in a country like ours...

If it was where I com from, d guy would be ansering quess bhind bars nw

#imissFRance grin
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
omololu2020:
are u sayin ilajes are not yorubas or wot.ilajes are yoruba,my cousin nah ilaje guy

Tribalist with all your monikers commenting and replying your miserable self. Nobody is talking about Yoruba here. Read the headline of this thread. Tompolo and Keyamo are the topics of discussion.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by mroxygen(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Oya carry your nonsense to your tribal village. This involved two Warri boys, Tompolo and and Keyamo
what is dis one saying? Re u alright upstairs?

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
berem:
Tompolo is a demi~god. He is well protected by the PDP led federal government so if he eventually harms Keyamo,he will go scot~free.

You are just talking like a 1 year old baby. He will go scot free? Let anything happen to this man and even if Tompolo isn't the one that kill him by then you will understand the full meaning of international community and you will know all eyes is on Nigeria across the globe. Infact, Tompolo is in deep sh1t self cause anybody can kill this man to get at him. Stup1d and shameless government by GEJ. Let's see how 2015 goes, if civil/political war nor happens for this country, know God himself came down from heaven to touch the soil of Nigeria. May God save us all, including you!

Mind you, Keyamo is a son of Uvwie local government. One of the most powerful Urhobo clan in Delta State
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Mbediogu(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
chinwike2:
Am sorry for festus keyamo, of all ex-militants it was Tompolo aka GOVERNMENT he choose to step on his toes. Tompolo that commanded nearly more than half of the whole militants that surrended. If it were asari or akete tom we fit give festus some chance but the delta born white-custome wearing no-nonsense TOMPOLO. Sorry fetus- better call NBA, Oga GEJ to help you and pray to God.

This is arrant nonsense. Such brigandage can only florish in ur marshland part of Niger Delta. Tompolo cannot be a match anywhere in the world to Keyamo, even with active support of all the evil supporting Presidents carpos from the dark continent and latin America. Can Tompolo survive two shots to the head or left breast?
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
mroxygen:
what is dis one saying? Re u alright upstairs?

Seun need to ban this maggot for attempting to derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by mroxygen(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Seun need to ban this maggot for attempting to derail this thread.
u b fool o

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nairabeezie(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
And why all dis is going on....one of our actress that is irrelevant is thank GOD for giving her "UKWU"
See tweet - undecided undecided undecided

SEE THE SMALL UKWU grin grin grin grin grin grin
Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi and her 'big' butt storm Monaco
http:///mQPB4

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
mroxygen:
u b fool o

grin grin grin grin How many monikers will you use to say the same thing?
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bridgetown:
Keyamo should mind his business in Lagos and leave creeks for warlord. I pity him, tompolo will only kill him like a rat, he is a licensed murderer in this administration.
You have no idea of what is being discussed here. Festus Keyamo, a lawyer is defending his client, an opponent to Tompolo's relation.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Missonas(f): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
anidan:
Dis is why america refuse giving us fighter jet to fight boko haram cos we wil inturn use it to fight ourselves in nigeria
That is ehn.I shudder at some of the comments i read on here(masked or unmasked)sad

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bridgetown:
You have no idea of what is happening.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by SeunEatsGARRI: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
disloman:
What's this gat to do with Niger delta struggle?Do u knw where keyamo is frm?Some pple reason like goats

What is this one saying undecided
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by uromicom: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
your mate say he go beat to death if he catch you ... you dey run go police one liver u no get grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by IMMUNO1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Naa wao! Must you people always involve the president in everything? So, two or more people cannot have issues in this country with the president's involvement? This man has suffered!
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Quite stale.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by EbirichBen(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote
author=brainpower post=27597628]I don't support violence and threat to
people's lives but each time any of these ex militants is mentioned
everyone cries Jonathan. Go and get details about Tompolo,the man was
already rich before GEJ, and even if Yar adua or OBJ was still there, he
would have still made the threat cos that's the only language they
know. And moreover in Nigerian politics, we use any weapon that's at our
disposal, if GEJ keeps using these men then it means its working for
him.

In the west we have OPC while in the North we have ACF, Sharia and Boko
haram, yet these same militants from the south are crying in their own
way for what they believe and yet we hate them. If you ever live in the
creeks, you will know how loved these people are, and they always care
for their families. So whenever militants are mentioned, some people
shouldn't always use it to score political points by mentioning GEJ.
Whether he is good or not, GEJ is going to win the coming election, I
don't see it happening any other way, anyone who thinks otherwise is
living under illusions cos Nigeria isn't America and we still have our
religious and ethnic differences which are the major fatcors that
determine elections not nairaland and twitter and FOI.

Keyamo did the right thing by petitioning the IGP and I hope the IGP
will take necessary measures to settle things cos this may lead to a
serious ethnic trouble. Moreover Keyamo accpeted that he and Tompolo are
acquintances.[/quote]

Bros, You talk well.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by jpphilips(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
charlatans ruling Nigeria, what is the essence of democracy? Buhari if you can jail these creek thugs I will be more than glad.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Omogbhollahorn(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
.and how will this affect the price of GARRI in the Niger Deltas? undecided

This space is for sale.
you such a f.o.o.l

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Naija is sooo medieval grin

I think it's because when the west was going through it's medieval phase, naija was going through its jungle phase.
Now everywhere is civilized, naija just dey reach feudal era. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Ayatullah(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
GEJ AND HIS GANG MEMBERS
It will NEVER be forgotten in the history of Nigeria that there was a President who surrounded himself with gangsters.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by holyfather(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
brainpower:
I don't support violence and threat to people's lives but each time any of these ex militants is mentioned everyone cries Jonathan. Go and get details about Tompolo,the man was already rich before GEJ, and even if Yar adua or OBJ was still there, he would have still made the threat cos that's the only language they know. And moreover in Nigerian politics, we use any weapon that's at our disposal, if GEJ keeps using these men then it means its working for him.

In the west we have OPC while in the North we have ACF, Sharia and Boko haram, yet these same militants from the south are crying in their own way for what they believe and yet we hate them. If you ever live in the creeks, you will know how loved these people are, and they always care for their families. So whenever militants are mentioned, some people shouldn't always use it to score political points by mentioning GEJ. Whether he is good or not, GEJ is going to win the coming election, I don't see it happening any other way, anyone who thinks otherwise is living under illusions cos Nigeria isn't America and we still have our religious and ethnic differences which are the major fatcors that determine elections not nairaland and twitter and FOI.

Keyamo did the right thing by petitioning the IGP and I hope the IGP will take necessary measures to settle things cos this may lead to a serious ethnic trouble. Moreover Keyamo accpeted that he and Tompolo are acquintances.

i couldn't have said it any better.
i wish people would learn to be honest,at least to themselves.
but no. they prefer to live self deceit,illusions.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Afritop(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:
Keyamo, pickup the phone and call Tompolo,so this matter can be settled.
What has light got to do with darkness

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by jikanbage: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] I wonder why these
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by mousco(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
[/color]Dis all issue is politics if u don't understand d game involved u can't play it ..... And d politics here is btw Uduaghan n weyimi who re close relation. Leave Tompolo out of it[color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) / Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State / A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.