Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? (26640 Views)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

submissive?lead from behind? ok d last time u were submissive i remember d dude took ur purse wt money inside and ur truck,so who was leading from behind and infront,?ur man ,because u ended uo begging him to return ur truck and ur money which he took shamelessly

spare us sistawoman u know nothing about naija men

It's like they forget when they put their entire lives on blast esp on a forum, they think people wont pick up on future inconsistencies.  embarassed
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2008
Why can't more black women learn from the fountain of wisdom called sistawoman?

Na to dey fight with man dem sabi? Carry gele tie for waist dey fight man like Apena dey fight Jegede!

Sistawoman should be given honorable doctorate in "Black Love".
And please write that book o! We need to spread the word so we can checkmate those evil feminazis!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

Did I say he lied   or am I making fun of the fact that you think you know so much about Nigeria/Nigerians yet not enough to know that Yorubas do NOT come from Anambra state

It's more of a poke at you dear, not him.  wink

That my dear sis is why i am here to learn about Yourbas.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

he sure did.

I even cooked his meals caught a cab to the apartment, cleaned up the apartment, left his dinner and came back home.

Oh but did you read what happened in the end?

You really should then you will understand how my submissiveness paid off.

He bought you a car didnt he?
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

he sure did.

I even cooked his meals caught a cab to the apartment, cleaned up the apartment, left his dinner and came back home.

Oh but did you read what happened in the end?

You really should then you will understand how my submissiveness paid off.

by buying u a car right,with the money he took from ur purse

I'm not against u being submissive to him,but u r ringing it like some bell ,I'm not a feminist,don't even see myself there not now or anytime in this life

but like we said u knwo noting about nigerian men,nothing
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

That my dear sis is why i am here to learn about Yourbas.

Well for one, they like to go downtown  grin so your husband lied woefully against us  angry
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

by buying u a car right,with the money he took from ur purse

I'm not against u being submissive to him,but u r ringing it like some bell ,I'm not a feminist,don't even see myself there not now or anytime in this life

but like we said u knwo noting about nigerian men,nothing

Sure i carry thousands of dollars around in my purse.  

But I keep saying what works for me does not work for you.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Why can't more black women learn from the fountain of wisdom called sistawoman?

Na to dey fight with man them sabi? Carry gele tie for waist dey fight man like Apena dey fight Jegede!

Sistawoman should be given honorable doctorate in "Black Love".
And please write that book o! We need to spread the word so we can checkmate those evil feminazis!

They are ashamed a non-Nigerian knows more than they do.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

Well for one, they like to go downtown  grin so your husband lied woefully against us  angry

that my dear will stay in our bedroom re: how that worked out.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tope2000(f): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

ROFLMAO. . . . . . .

A woman in her late 20s and desperately searching would def'ly lie about her age.
Of course, a man would be curious to know what u were doing in the previous 8 years without getting married.
A recurring theme among many women is that they try to place themselves under a “holier than thou” light, never admitting that they fooled around or dividing their number of ex-boyfriends by five or subtracting their normal age by 7 years. grin

Lmao . . . . . . .
Some women are in their late 20s and unmarried because of 1 too many assholes of a guy they have met or dated.
Some were jilted many times
Not all women in their late 20s were fooling around o, although the women i hate the most are the ones that pretend as if they dont need a man in their life, mean while they wud be hating on their friends who are in a  happy relationship. That sh.it get me angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

Sistawoman is GOLD.
The only problem i have with her is letting out TMI.

She wants the information to help the lost ostriches among them.

Observe how they're now angry at her and all of them are ganging up against her because she's in love and happily married to her Naija man, while the rest of them attacking her can't handle a Naija man.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

Sure i carry thousands of dollars around in my purse.  

But I keep saying what works for me does not work for you.

just d way i keep saying u know nothing about nigerian men,u did not even live in naija or get urselves acquainted wt our cultures or traditions,so sheesh let others fill u in wink
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2008
well sistawoman, it seems more like looking for praise from the NL monkeys on your yansh, who as usual later on gossip behind your back

and I repeat, they really do gossip. If you like though, continue to pay them mind and take their fake lauding seriously.

Naija men are 50% estrogen in that sense
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2008
naija men r good gossips,who no know dat one?whoever is looking for praises here on nl is wastin her time
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

whoever is looking for praises here on nl is wastin her time

sadly many are guilty of this
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by MrCrackles(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

well sistawoman, it seems more like looking for praise from the NL monkeys on your yansh, who as usual later on gossip behind your back

and I repeat, they really do gossip. If you like though, continue to pay them mind and take their fake lauding seriously.

Naija men are 50% estrogen in that sense

Try that mixed with porridge, you would have a blast! grin

Sistawoman

You are a LEGEND
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao . . . . . . .
Some women are in their late 20s and unmarried because of 1 too many assholes of a guy they have met or dated.
Some were jilted many times

Men also get jilted many times and they never stop trying.

Not all women in their late 20s were fooling around o,[b] although the women i hate the most are the ones that pretend as if they don't need a man in their life, mean while they would be hating on their friends who are in a  happy relationship. That sh.it get me ang[/b]ry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U have just described the characteristic of an average Naija Woman.

RichyBlacK:

She wants the information to help the lost ostriches among them.

Observe how they're now angry at her and all of them are ganging up against her because she's in love and happily married to her Naija man, while the rest of them attacking her can't handle a Naija man.

I cannot understand their anger.
A woman is happy with her Naija husband and Naija women want to posion her mind not to be happy.
I can't work that out in me head.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by nguage(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2008
They'll stay single for a long time too. Out of 20 AAs, 4 of them already popped out 3 kids by the time they dropped out of high school, 2 of them had their boyfriends killed in gang wars, 6 of them are obese, 4 of them have deadbeat jailbirds have baby fathers. Do the maths, only 1 of them is wifey material.

Tell your friends and relatives, I'm going wifehunting in Naija.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

Try that mixed with porridge, you would have a blast! grin

Brash, I am waiting for my porridge o. Be sure to wear a pink apron when making it too  grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

naija men r good gossips,who no know that one?whoever is looking for praises here on nl is wastin her time

Do i smell jealousy Danke?! grin

Anyway have you scheduled the interview with TGIRL?!

What is on my diary for tomorrow

Please brief me

grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
So is your advice that I change who i am because people will talk at my back?

No I am who I am that i partly because of who he is.

I am not saying you ladies are wrong in the way you deal with your men.  I am not saying my way is the way for everyone.  All I am saying is this works for me.  For me I have a happy home, a happy man and happy family.

I guess i lucked up and got one of the great nija guys.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

They are ashamed a non-Nigerian knows more than they do.

See how they're using her rough but honest past to attack her. Many of them can't reveal the nastiness in their ugly past because it will cause many heart attacks on Nairaland, yet they're attacking sistawoman who has always been forthright and honest in discussing her not-perfect life.

I wonder if they think we're impressed by all these unnecessary attacks on her relationship.

Sistawoman, we are with you at this trying moment and believe you can defend yourself against the shenanigans of your enemies!

Up sistawoman! Down feminazis!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by MrCrackles(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

Brash, I am waiting for my porridge o. Be sure to wear a pink apron when making it too  grin

Yes ma'm would do

and i am even going to match the pink apron with some pinky wellies i just copped off a car boot sale

D yams arrived straight from Nigeria today, so d. rest of the Ingredients, i would ask TOPE2000 to get for me at Dalston and Upton Park, London grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

Do i smell jealousy Danke?! grin

jealous over wat?beauty,money,fame,wisdom,intelligence,happiness,fulfillment,stupidity?

brash if i were u,i would take back dat statement,jokes apart
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by DavidDylan(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2008
women submit haba! No be fight now. grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by MrCrackles(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

jealous over what?beauty,money,fame,wisdom,intelligence,happiness,fulfillment,stupidity?

brash if i were u,i would take back that statement,jokes apart

It is just a question my love

No hard feelings grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

So is your advice that I change who i am because people will talk at my back?

Perhaps you should reread the posts again. No one said anything about changing yourself.

I give you a hard time and you don't lash back.

I respect that.  cool

Just saying don't take the dorks pretending to be praising you seriously

Naija dudes are hens.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

sadly many are guilty of this

pity then  *sighs* sad
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tope2000(f): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

Yes ma'm would do

and i am even going to match the pink apron with some pinky wellies i just copped off a car boot sale

D yams arrived straight from Nigeria today, so d. rest of the Ingredients, i[b] would ask TOPE2000 to get for me at Dalston and Upton Park, London grin[/b]

U dey craze, why do i have to go buy the ingredients  grin grin grin
me 2 wan chop tongue
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

It is just a question my love

No hard feelings grin

save such qstion for peeps interested in answering it
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

Perhaps you should reread the posts again. No one said anything about changing yourself.

I give you a hard time and you don't lash back.

I respect that. cool

Just saying don't let the dorks pretending to be praising you seriously

Naija dudes are hens.

hahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahhaahahahahaah
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by DavidDylan(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman is simply saying it like it is. Treat a man like a king and u'll get the best out of your marriage. Try and wrestle the controls of the ship from him and u'd soon have Somalian pirates on board.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / At What Age Does A Boy Become A Man? / My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.